'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

I didn't know that they're so close that time. Why don't you guys at least greet and say congrats to each other?

Ok.. Let me take this as ultra close relationship which even no more needs for formal things since you guys know each other the best and cursing in front of public like ZZ said JY is stupid in interview.

Just one glance or one smile is enough since there are too many things happening secretly. 😂😂😂

I will accept as it is since video and photos prove it all. XD

Here is our JY who didn't touch the MC bare back. 😜

06e9605cb4c28be2f64c882d3e48e0f1.jpg

fa93e89df1d10c56dd9584331ec341c0.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Then, I would like to ask a big favor to
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
or everyone else who can speak/understand Chinese, I would LOVE to know what is written on this jacket that Johnny often wears:

ouz8gh.jpg

I hope someone can help me. >

Another late reply here. :_red_fox 11

Not sure if you've found your answer already?

The jacket's characters are 無畏(wú wèi).

It's written in Traditional Chinese characters, which is not commonly used in China Mainland nowadays.

The meaning is as follow:

無(wú) = No / Not / Without, 畏(wèi) = Fear

So it means 'No Fear' or fearless or similar to 'Dauntless' as written on the jacket.

Thats what it is! I was so confused LOL

The shirt/words fits JingYu so pefectly!

Thanks for the translation. By the way, are you from Taiwan? I wasn't able to recognize the traditional Wu word from the shirt.

Thank you very much

! :) I was missing you on this thread. :D

I'm curious to know how Chinese fan reacted to yesterday lack of YuZhou moments, if they're dramatic like us or not. >

You are very welcome. :)

This is a better video. It's a mash up. You can see JY giving the interview and also in parallel ZZ's reaction.

Thank you very much
! :) I was missing you on this thread. :D

I'm curious to know how Chinese fan reacted to yesterday lack of YuZhou moments, if they're dramatic like us or not. >

Told you.

Everyone is missing you here. XD

- - - Updated - - -

You are very welcome. :)

This is a better video. It's a mash up. You can see JY giving the interview and also in parallel ZZ's reaction.

ZhouZhou laughing really hard. I just want to take Johnny eyes are trying so hard to move away from peeking ZhouZhou.

I'm totally not satisfied why YuZhou had to stay so far though.

If my depression over YuZhou couple could turn into cloud, it can even rain. Feelings are so dense and still moody. I believe they have strong connection but why organizers would arrange like that. Like making them sitting separately. Is that usual not to get up from the chair to congratulate someone you like/admirer/colleague/teammates? Well.. Still struggling over stupid questions. Wtf.. I'm acting like a teenager. I've been crazy since I started watching Addicted.

Fan made song dedicated for Johnny..

I found it quite cute and lyrics are cool.. ^^

:Sleepy:

Lyrics Translated by

foxy3foxy3

006qg9Y4jw1f2s1dvyqwij30qo0zkk2m.jpg

006qg9Y4jw1f2s1ew9yvlj30qo0zkgwb.jpg

ZhouZhou laughing really hard. I just want to take Johnny eyes are trying so hard to move away from peeking ZhouZhou. ��

I'm totally not satisfied why YuZhou had to stay so far though. ������

Hi guys....Sorry I missed this big and important event for our guys yesterday... I can't believe it!!! yoyo7

I was waiting for this one so eagerly and couldn't even watched it!!! :Sad::Frustrated:

I wished I could have spazz over them and got angry with you guys....

Anyway I'll try to catch up with all the latest posts later. For now I just want to share my opinion about the event from yesterday. But before that....here a sugar...

Seriously, I think the guys were trying hard not be noticed by looking at each other because they were aware many people were paying a veeeeery close attention to them there....

But still that fancam of Zhouzhou during Johnny's skit tells a lot to me...

And now...THIS!

006dpPgXjw1f2rxou20gaj30cm0f5ta9.jpg

c2a55e9agw1f2s0wto07hj20ku0duq40.jpg

The woman noticed he was looking at something (someone obviously) and looked also.

About the fact they were not seating next to each other I think the organizers of the event may have been told to arrange their seats this way. Usually, people who worked together on a project are ALWAYS seating together. But not this time... Probably because of all the controversy about these two lately...

Also, the fact that they didn't show their reaction while they were receiving their award makes me think that even medias were asked not to associate them in any way.

I know two or three days ago i was like "there's no chance they wouldn't film season 2" and actually I really believed so. But! Considering all that, I think the chances for filming of season 2 are actually disappearing into thin air.

And I don't even talk about this stupid war between fans of one and fans of the other. I mean, come on, you got to know them through their couple image, you came to like them through that image and now you're fighting over .... over what by the way? Over which one is better than the other??? (Actually I don't even understand the logic of this war so I can't understand at all what this war is about! And I DON'T even want to understand it!!!) And now these guys can't even been seen together without people getting angry??? Like WTF?!!!

Anyway I won't elaborate on this because that makes my blood boils everytime...

All I can say now is that I'm not even waiting for a season 2 anymore. I won't give up hopes but I won't raise them up either. I don't want to be totally depressed if they announce they won't or CAN'T do it.

But if these guys have actually the guts to film season 2 despite all that shit, SERIOUSLY they would gain my admiration and respect for life!

If my depression over YuZhou couple could turn into cloud, it can even rain. Feelings are so dense and still moody. I believe they have strong connection but why organizers would arrange like that. Like making them sitting separately. Is that usual not to get up from the chair to congratulate someone you like/admirer/colleague/teammates? Well.. Still struggling over stupid questions. Wtf.. I'm acting like a teenager. I've been crazy since I started watching Addicted. ������

I've been following two addicted forums, so now I am quite confused what was mentioned here and what not, but I will write for you a short summary why this is happening.

1. It started around the HC recording. We all know, just looking at the fancams, that ZZ and JY basically owned the show, their chemistry and interactions were amazing and since the CP fanbase was huge, all fans went crazy over them, especially seeing them reuniting after two weeks.

2. Since the industry saw the big hysteria around them and that their presence together can skyrocket the views of any show, next day they were suddenly invited to partake in RFL 2.

3. Fans were going more and more crazy about them, the CP wave was growing day after day.

4. Then came the backlash. Suddenly we got the news that HC is sending the recording to SARFT and might be HY and ZZ will be cut out of the show, because they are a popular CP and few activities of the show imply 'intimate scenes' (which is a big pile of bullshit. They were only wrestling, that activity is actually very common on HC)

5. After the above news came out anit fans started spreading fake rumours that ZZ and JY will be banned, or they never can participate in the same show again because being a popular CP and their somewhat imitate interaction is a sensitive topic and this could endanger their career. I have to add here that at the time these were really fake rumours, but unfortunately they had their effect: the fans started to panic, afraid that it will damage ZZ and JY's career. So what did they do? They decided not to quote CP in weibo posts (before that it was trending quite often) to protect ZZ and JY.

6. Then, it went out of hand... many fans turned away from the CP world and they divided: ZZ-only, JY-only, ZZ-anti, JY-anti fans, and CP fans (there are still quite a lot fortunately, but not that many as before)

7. One more thing: the HC trailer was supposed to come out yesterday but for some reason it did not. Fans were really angry, but it makes you wonder why didn't they release the trailer as usual? Have they really cut out most JY and ZZ and don't want fans to know about it? This whole thing is a mess...

So after this madness and being even SARFT involved it has come down to this. Now, I assume, the management of ZZ and JY is trying to prevent seeing them together too much. I don't think it was coincidence that the MC was acting out as JY's gf yesterday.

However I don't think it has changed their relationship at all. Look at the video. Would you see ZZ's smiling and paying attention to someone who he was in bad terms with? I don't think so :) They still very much admire and love each other, so don't worry. Maybe it is even better for them, so fans won't stalk them and they keep their relationship in private... And I think they are clever enough not to let the media/fans separate them.

I have a bonus picture for you. This was taken during a performance, and JY was looking at, searching for ZZ in the dark. There is a vid about this somewhere too, but since I can't write Chinese I am not able to find it...

0d6898ecab64034f8c37a5aca8c379310b551d32_zps6ovr4yfx.jpg

I just noticed that

already quoted this pic and also wrote a similar post.

Agree with you

. Recently I don't believe they can pull out S2. I have never seen such an intense fandom before. What happened with the guys in the last two month happens with a celebrity in two years... Everything changes so quickly. One day everyone is happy, the next day everyone is down... it seems like a never ending roller coaster ride.

I've come to the point that I can't even watch the series anymore. Actually it hurts watching it, knowing I won't see them again in GH and BLY's role.

On the other hand, as I mentioned, everything changes so quickly in this fandom and in the guys' life, maybe the sun will raise for S2 one day, whatever it triggers it... I know that maybe I am delulu, but we never know. Until then, we hope or accept.

Tbh, With things happening right now, the fans are complicating things even more. If you only want to support one person then just be respectful of the other. So we're not adding to the stress that they're experiencing right now. Even if there's a bit of chance that s2 will push through but if the fans still handle things the way they do now , s2 will never happen.

I'm not saying you can't go crazy over them, personally I still do esp whenever I see them together . Instead of bashing each other, let's just support and respect them together and even on their individual projects. Let's show them our love in a good and positive way.

I hope everyone should just be accepting and be open-minded . We all know that they are just really good friends (nothing else although in our crazy mind we hope there's more lol) and they care for each other so I don't know why other people are trying to hurt them and complicate things .

This is sorrowful but nice, it does not look like a work from a beginner.

During 5:15, I like the idea in rewinding the scene from entering the house to leaving the house. :No!:

I suggest that you can put in more keywords in the title of the video, so that the people and the search engine can easily find it out. ^.

your MV was so beautiful.... so perfect! you worked very hard and spent a lot of time on it- you even put some stocks in there! Wow!!! Which software did you use? I would never have the patience to finish it !! Knowing that my software, SV has so many cool filters. I love how you made it simple, gentle, and switching from black/white just right moments.

I think it's the best compliments I could have received! Thank you!!! :cuteonion8: leaf3

And Sis, I used videopad. It's a very simple one actually. But I wanted to make it simple and didn't want to add too many effects anyway so that was enough for me.

Anyway I'm really glad that you liked it so much!

And by the way, good to see you two back here !! :_red_fox 13

We missed you!!!

Where is our spammer award winner,
, for the music award event? :_red_fox 4

I know... I haven't been there for this important event.... I'm so sorry for the ones who were waiting for all my spams! :No!:

, I think maybe many people have shifted to another forum? :cuteonion24:

Yeah... I think so too... Guys don't leave us alone here!!! :Sad:

Actually I was so much looking forward to see them together on stage shining brightly. Why..why they are so much distant today? My heart couldn't handle such thing!!! They are still good friends (let's say) for God sake. Isn't it a bit awkward? No photos together in big day?������

Don't worry Sis. They ARE still good friends (if not more...). And they were probably not distant in backstage and talked and cheered each other on. They may even have taken photos with each other in their hotel or in backtage.

We just can't see that anymore.... -_-

I saw both of johnny and Timmy:Sleepy: attending award today. Why no yuzhou moments:_red_fox 12:_red_fox 12. they are together at same venue:5yoyo21:, same award show but no photo of them together!!!:leaf16::Red_fox6::Red_fox5: I'm so shock when I saw there's two different group of fan supporting themonionn0. What happen? why can't they support the boys together, whyfoxy5

Those people who are fighting over who's is better are just stupid. Sorry but I don't have any tolerance for people who are defaming and spitting on one of them.

You may want to support one of them more than the other because you're biased, ok that's not a problem. But what give you the right to be disrespectful toward the other?? And to be honest I don't even understand how people may want to support one of them and don't want to support the other at all... These two are in the same boat. They're facing the same problems, they got famous all of a sudden because they worked together in the same project, they're friends, we got to know them at the same time and they're both totally adorable and kind and talented ( And I could go on with their qualities).

How can one not like them both???? It's beyond my understanding...

Just one glance or one smile is enough since there are too many things happening secretly. ������

As you saw in the videos and in the pics in Ayah's post and mine, they did glance at each other. And they don't need to greet each other there, they were staying in the same hotel and were probably also together in backstage.

I have a bonus picture for you. This was taken during a performance, and JY was looking at, searching for ZZ in the dark. There is a vid about this somewhere too, but since I can't write Chinese I am not able to find it...

I put this video in my post too

I've come to the point that I can't even watch the series anymore. Actually it hurts watching it, knowing I won't see them again in GH and BLY's role.

I feel you

I'm facing the same problem lately.... When I watch it i feel depressed thinking I may not see a next season....

On the other hand, as I mentioned, everything changes so quickly in this fandom and in the guys' life, maybe the sun will raise for S2 one day, whatever it triggers it... I know that maybe I am delulu, but we never know. Until then, we hope or accept.

Well.... Let's keep our fingers crossed...

All this talk is upsetting me very much... I was hoping for the s2 so bad. I hope some how things will turn around for the series and that there will be a s2 to be addicted to.. :(

I've been following two addicted forums, so now I am quite confused what was mentioned here and what not, but I will write for you a short summary why this is happening.

Thank you very much for the long explanation.

foxy3foxy3

4. Then came the backlash. Suddenly we got the news that HC is sending the recording to SARFT and might be HY and ZZ will be cut out of the show, because they are a popular CP and few activities of the show imply 'intimate scenes' (which is a big pile of bullshit. They were only wrestling, that activity is actually very common on HC)

Yes.. it's really a big pile of bullshit!!! They're just wrestling. =___= I found out most of the original spoiler pictures cannot find in weibo anymore. They deleted. >.

5. After the above news came out anit fans started spreading fake rumours that ZZ and JY will be banned, or they never can participate in the same show again because being a popular CP and their somewhat imitate interaction is a sensitive topic and this could endanger their career. I have to add here that at the time these were really fake rumours, but unfortunately they had their effect: the fans started to panic, afraid that it will damage ZZ and JY's career. So what did they do? They decided not to quote CP in weibo posts (before that it was trending quite often) to protect ZZ and JY.

6. Then, it went out of hand... many fans turned away from the CP world and they divided: ZZ-only, JY-only, ZZ-anti, JY-anti fans, and CP fans (there are still quite a lot fortunately, but not that many as before)

Damn.. now i see this is how it's going. They thought their-selves as ZZ-only protector and attack JY. JY-only protector and attach ZZ. Bullshits!!!

Yes.. I still can see some CP fans. Thank you so much guys!!! Thanks for still showing your love and support to them. T___T

7. One more thing: the HC trailer was supposed to come out yesterday but for some reason it did not. Fans were really angry, but it makes you wonder why didn't they release the trailer as usual? Have they really cut out most JY and ZZ and don't want fans to know about it? This whole thing is a mess...

So after this madness and being even SARFT involved it has come down to this. Now, I assume, the management of ZZ and JY is trying to prevent seeing them together too much. I don't think it was coincidence that the MC was acting out as JY's gf yesterday.

Shit.. this is the after wave of fans' madness. Even management included and i believe guys might be holding the same worries too. Garrrr!!!!! That shit became too much to handle. >.

However I don't think it has changed their relationship at all. Look at the video. Would you see ZZ's smiling and paying attention to someone who he was in bad terms with? I don't think so :) They still very much admire and love each other, so don't worry. Maybe it is even better for them, so fans won't stalk them and they keep their relationship in private... And I think they are clever enough not to let the media/fans separate them.

0d6898ecab64034f8c37a5aca8c379310b551d32_zps6ovr4yfx.jpg

Yes.. I believe so too. Their bond is too strong to be broken easily. Even with struggles and obstacles to overcome.. I believe they will still be so close. Sadly they cannot do even friendly act in front of public like every other human? Let's say they are friends, what if they hugged each other.. what if they talked a lot.. what if they kissed jokingly, what if they drunk together? It's their own right to act in secret or in public. Nobody should manage or instruct them how to act. F**k society!!

:Red_fox4:

One day everyone is happy, the next day everyone is down... it seems like a never ending roller coaster ride.

Yes!!! That's exactly what I'm going through and I believe every addict going through.

:8onion74:

I'm crossing my fingers so hard for S2!! I'm waiting for sunshine!!! Now I'm watching their BTS again and garrrrr.. I become the emo again in early morning!!! >..

But if these guys have actually the guts to film season 2 despite all that shit, SERIOUSLY they would gain my admiration and respect for life!

Exactly, Sis!! I will respect them forever for their Free Spirit and Bravery!!! :_red_fox 5

Tbh, With things happening right now, the fans are complicating things even more. If you only want to support one person then just be respectful of the other. So we're not adding to the stress that they're experiencing right now. Even if there's a bit of chance that s2 will push through but if the fans still handle things the way they do now , s2 will never happen.

I'm not saying you can't go crazy over them, personally I still do esp whenever I see them together . Instead of bashing each other, let's just support and respect them together and even on their individual projects. Let's show them our love in a good and positive way.

I hope everyone should just be accepting and be open-minded . We all know that they are just really good friends (nothing else although in our crazy mind we hope there's more lol) and they care for each other so I don't know why other people are trying to hurt them and complicate things .

Couldn't agree with you anymore on that, Paper Brother!! There is no respect. In this industry, rumors are always flying together with fame for every celebrity. They made a very big deal and attacked other party is definitely a cruel thing. >.

Even if you don't support, just agree to disagree. Why want to destroy. Cruel humans.

- - - Updated - - -

All this talk is upsetting me very much... I was hoping for the s2 so bad. I hope some how things will turn around for the series and that there will be a s2 to be addicted to.. :(

don't be upset. Though even I'm still not in good mood, I'm still looking forward to S2. Also everyone here the same. We's just doesn't want to hope too much cos we're afraid of the outcome and didn't want to disappoint much. I bet everyone here is looking forward to sunshine!! Hope they announce something happy in Thailand FM not to break my heart. >.

This past little while sure has been a roller coaster of emotions... I hope this new chapter can brighten everyone's day! Volume 2 chapter 104 is finished ^^

This past little while sure has been a roller coaster of emotions... I hope this new chapter can brighten everyone's day! Volume 2 chapter 104 is finished ^^

It definitely brighten me!! Love you,

!!!

foxy3foxy3foxy3

If Gu Hai used the last trick from the very first, he wouldn't have to suffer all those tough times.. like asking how many hairs BLY has. LOL xD

Hi, all.

I am still visiting here, there and everywhere daily (hourly, LOL) but on lurking mode.

I agree with everything

has said and some more on my thought but mostly, I am at this moment feeling mad and very sad seeing how "they" forcefully and cruelly separated JY-ZZ. No, I am not worried with JY and ZZ getting separated privately for real, their bond is too strong for that, but looking at how the award night was meticulously staged to separate them... That boiled my blood.

I am at the point where seeing their faces hurts me. Seeing them together in photos, in the series, in BTS, in FMV, in HC leaks... I just can't. All I can do now is listening to ZZ's songs and sending them my hopes and good wishes. Everything else hurts me so.

(If I, a stranger, am hurting this much, I can't imagine how they are feeling now. Oh, I hope the gentle hands of our good wishes embrace them and soothe their pains...)

This is true and I am still hoping for something good to be happened soon.

Oops. Sorry did not see posts above me which tried to cheer us up. I'll put the above in the spoiler, just ignore me and please bear with me this once.

Couldn't agree with you anymore on that, Paper Brother!! There is no respect. In this industry, rumors are always flying together with fame for every celebrity. They made a very big deal and attacked other party is definitely a cruel thing. >.

Even if you don't support, just agree to disagree. Why want to destroy. Cruel humans.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Totally agree with you . That's the image that we fell in love in the first place

Hi, all.

I am still visiting here, there and everywhere daily (hourly, LOL) but on lurking mode.

I need sweets!!! Sugars!!! Paper Brother!! :Sleepy:

About your spoiler, I feel the same as you as a fellow shipper. Let's waiting for the sunshine together!!

Dear all fellow addicts~

Since I'm going to Thailand FM (though i'm still not sure i can go inside or not yet XD LOL), is there anyone who'd like to send good thoughts to casts? I can print them out and give to gifts counter to share the love.

:In love:

GUYS!! I found YY interview translated!! FINALLY !! BLESS THE ONE WHO DID IT!!! (well, it's just part 1 though)

OMG! I was always sure it was one of their best interview and I was right!! Many people were saying that the host was awful and all but I don't even care!! There are so many sugars in there!!! :Excited:

WATCH THIS!!!!

Highlights of this interview!:

- Johnny telling a story of him being recognized by a fan while both of them (Johnny and Zhouzhou) were shopping together. The Host asked if "they" refers to him and Zhouzhou ONLY. And right after that question they both answered "the four of them".

Ok, tell me if it's just me being delusional or did they realized they somehow fucked up there by saying "both of us" and use Feng Song and Chen Wen to cover up for them.... Because Feng Song's reaction there was like "huh? we were there too??? oh! yeah you're right!" :_red_fox 4. I don't believe Chen Wen and Feng Song were with them, because when they were listening to Johnny telling that story, their face didn't show that they witnessed the scene previously (while in contrast Zhouzhou reacted immediately and said he was surprised too). And just look at the change in their facial expression and their body language too after the question! Chen Wen smiled slightly, FengSong put his hand on his shoulder and scracthed it (means he's stressed and trying to protect himself), Zhouzhou's expression changed also and Johnny was trying to find what to say! .... Now, why would they think they need to conceal that they were shopping together??? I mean, it's nothing much, two friends shopping together is perfectly normal. But seems like they were caught off guard there and this question made them uneasy. So, either they realized that could be misinterpreted and they prefered to deny it or they actually had something to conceal...onionn6

- Zhouzhou saying he read the novel and he was kinda disappointed because he felt that it was not hot enough/ not as hot as he heard it was. Johnny teasing him asking him what more did he want (Zhouzhou answered your love) and Chen Wen answering more hot bed scenes. And Chen Wen asking whether he's addicted.

Zhouzhou don't worry, we've all seen how much you enjoyed these scenes! Hahaha

- Johnny and Zhouzhou talking about sharing one bed, right after they met. The host asking whether they felt restless at that time. And Chen Wen adding have you done something in the dark which would keep you up for all night and Zhouzhou trying to change the subject by asking to Chen Wen instead.

Hahaha very subtle Zhouzhou xD.

- The host asked whether they had many NG for the intimate scenes. Johnny answered not much, if they didn't make it right the first time they tried to make it right the second time because if they had to reperform too many times they would get worser. FengSong adding otherwise you would get addicted to that and Johnny totally loosing his train of thought after he said that xDD.

Hahaha FengSong I think they were actually addicted to it! And who knows what happened "in the dark":8onion73:

- And the last but not least!!!

The host asked when they were filming intimate scenes whether at some point they felt attraction/some kind of electrical sparks between them. Zhouzhou said let him think for a while and Johnny said want me to remind you the feeling? Zhouzhou finally answered Yes, at that time he had to express being aroused and at some point it was no longer acting, he lost himself in the moment and got really turned on. Johnny answered that's him who should be turned on. Zhouzhou said that he was too and that it was difficult to explain/how could he explain it (yeah right... obviously how could you explain that you were not acting anymore because you were actually enjoying all that just for what it was :cuteonion26:). Johnny answered your body talks for you! (BWAHAHAH). ChenWen said they would have to edit this conversation later xDD. Johnny added that he was too much into the feeling at that time, regardless of him being a guy or girl (REAAAALLY Johnny??? Did you really need to clarify that?....interesting...very interesting onionn6). He thought at that moment that Zhouzhou was handsome and felt that spark/ strong attraction. And that it's because there was attraction that he was able to kiss him.

So to sum up, these guys blatantly admitted they both got boners at some point foxy4, one said that he forgot that he was acting and got lost in the moment while the other said that the attraction was there all along and that's why he could kiss (that is to say that he was not acting either).

Don't you guys have no shame at all??? :cuteonion26::cuteonion26:

THIS INTERVIEW IS PURE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD!!!! I MISS THESE TWO BEING SO OPEN AND HONEST!!! THEM TALKING SO FREELY IS PRICELESS !!!!

Edit: This part where they were talking about the director who was not saying "CUT" only during the hot bed scenes made me laugh so hard! This director is a peeping tom!! foxy4. He wanted to see some real actions between our guys too!!!

DIRECTOR, I FEEL YOU!! I'D TOTALLY DO THE SAME!!!!!

I'm going to let out some rant regarding the award event. Please bear with me.

This is starting to get ridiculous. Why were they seated so far apart? They're filming a series together for god's sake! It's so obvious that they're not allowed to be shown together in public anymore. And for what reason? To not attract the government's attention? To not anger the fans (wut?!)? Since when did "Johnny and Zhouzhou" together become a taboo in the industry? :Angry:

Not to mention, Johnny's girlfriend skit. Or I should probably call it, Johnny's straight skit. It's so plain ridiculous. It's like they wanted to show us that Johnny is straight. Johnny is the lead for a BL series for god's sake. Shouldn't he be asked about something BL-y instead? What's with this skit? :Red_fox12:

The skit and the seating are like unsubtle hints to us that we should forget the CP.

Speaking of CP, I have a strong belief that the CP award poll was rigged. Why is it that the BL couple who didn't do anything at all romantically won the first place? Beating YZ at that. WHAT?! onionn0 They didn't do anything AT ALL (no kiss, no touch, NOTHING). They're just a side couple in Counterattack. It would be more believable for me had QingYu the one who won the award... but noo.... the CP who won the award is the CP who is deemed to be SAFE. :1onion49:

I don't believe one bit that the popularity of this side CP could beat the popularity of YZ (or QingYu). Did anyone see fans surrounded this CP at the airport like how they surrounded YuZhou or probably more since they're supposedly more popular than YuZhou? This annoys me. cheetah6

I don't doubt Johnny and Zhouzhou's bond. I have faith that their bond is not something that can be severed that easily. Seeing that Johnny went suddenly missing when ZZ was singing, I suspected that he went backstage because he wanted to say encouraging words to ZZ before ZZ went to the stage and to be the first one who greeted and congratulated ZZ after he finished singing. I don't believe that he would just disappear and not give a f*ck at all when ZZ was singing. This and seeing him stealing glances at ZZ in the dark showed me that their bond is as strong as ever even though they're separated.

After seeing this award event though, I don't have hope anymore for season 2. Heck, I don't even have hope anymore for the broadcast of Happy Camp or RFT2. Thailand FM might be the last time we could see them being together freely in public. This sucks. :_red_fox 5

You said it all. It's really good to see like-minded people's raging. It made you feel you're not alone. XD
I really like that video you're sharing. They're so worry free that time. >.

As you know, I'm busy ruining myself today for FM and couldn't even open computer. Lol.. But just saw Johnny's post and google translate said he's sick? wish you speedy recovery, Johnny