'Addicted' Anonymous 《上瘾网络剧 》 Fanclub!

Sloan

OMG !!!! :Hot:

13715045_871311709667120_257996814_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODg5MzMzMzQ3NzAxMjM2NA%3D%3D.2?dl=1

:leaf15::leaf18: 5ML!!!

13643572_131109950668251_1005019239_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODg5ODA2ODM4NDcxNzc4OQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1

5mileslove who are you?!! This acc make my curiosity explode. They should elaborate more, satisfy in what way?? Hahaha. Is this a challenge to whale. Go for it whale. Satisfy your zz lmao.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

(MIGHT BE NOT TRUE)

I heard before Chinese friends said JY and ZZ ban is lifted but it's still in confusing state. Some said it's 70% lifted.

Today one news come out again, JY ban is 100% lifted!!!

How I wish it could be true!!!

God!! I'm so happy and I wanna cry too!!! T______T

Please be true!! Please be true!!! Please be true!!!!

Wow.. Really.. I'm so glad.. I'm so thankful to you guys to keep our fanclub alive. We don't need too many people.. but I just wanna give the boys another international home and by any chance... if they come and look up.. even if by slightly chance.. I want them to know.. we're not giving up on them.. T___T

Thank you so much, everyone!! Thank you so much!!! T____T

About photobook, I heard.. there will be two versions. I want limited version but they didn't announce clearly yet when they're going to sell and what will be the differences. Previously, my Chinese friends told us.. she will buy for us all.. but now.. seems like it might be difficult to get a limited version for everyone. >.

My colleague asked me "What do you want to do with it? You can not understand Chinese if I did not remember wrong" when I asked him to buy a book for me. And i answer.. "Doesn't matter. I just want that book for education purpose".

:_red_fox 4

Yes yes of course we are going to purchase his photobook and use it for educational purposes... really did they see this picture?

13734356_1669456420040129_1875708317_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODkyNDYxNDU0NTYxNzAzNQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1:No!::Hot:

I need to learn as much as I can.

Thanks HarukoYoshi as always for the deliciousness that is Johnny. Talk about drool all over the place. My heart just came from the great fan art

13686936_1851966688369619_1689193515_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODg1MTUwODAzNjg0ODIwOQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1 Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Then to JY's "tease... and I've died and gone to heaven! I would love to purchase a photobook to support JY too. My wish is that the "limited" will be in vasts quantities! cheetah7cheetah13

WHOA!!! That JY pic!

:Playing with fire:

I am definitely going to steal the pic and post it somewhere else! xD

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

(MIGHT BE NOT TRUE)

I heard before Chinese friends said JY and ZZ ban is lifted but it's still in confusing state. Some said it's 70% lifted.

Today one news come out again, JY ban is 100% lifted!!!

How I wish it could be true!!!

God!! I'm so happy and I wanna cry too!!! T______T

Please be true!! Please be true!!! Please be true!!!!

:8yoyo13::8yoyo13: PLEASE be True!!!!

WHOA!!! That JY pic!

:Playing with fire:

I am definitely going to steal the pic and post it somewhere else! xD

You're most welcome to post it somewhere else paper brother:Red_fox: . Let's All Spread The Love for ocean whale JY foxy2.

When was this taken??!!

R.I.P ME!

13671094_171022849988585_1868775545_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODc5MzM3MDQ2MTgyMDU3Mg%3D%3D.2?dl=1

Gosh.. This fandom.. I wanna sleep!!!

5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

006vBjclgw1f6xaeayi23j31jk2bchdv.jpg

EDIT: Link

“My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.”

― Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds

5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

“My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.”

They update again!onionn0 Anything happpen to the boys?:No!:

5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

Hmm that caption does not sound like a happy one. Damm, this fandom never ceases to amaze me how quick we can get to the emotional rollercoaster!! Oh man, i need my chill pill.

They update again!onionn0 Anything happpen to the boys?:No!: why the status sounds so sad.

I don't think so, sis. I guess they're ok. I just read the review of those beautiful poetry. I'm not a fan but guess I should try it.

I just feel like.. They're close to nature and feeling it. Like sitting in the beach.. >.

"Stray Birds" contains ideas on nature, man, and his environment as may be entertained by a man sitting by a window where the stray birds of summer sing and fly away. These short, sometimes merely one-line poems are often just an image or the distillation of a thought, but they stay in the mind and do not fly away as easily as the birds.

And here.. Extension of previous one..

449edbbb954fa3da96a17b3e882a0f09.jpgb443da2fa2dca32e562e80cd50288ab7.jpg883b9401772663eaced9ec064c583e22.jpg

Good night ~

093424b33006907d6ce030e08492fed2.jpg

Cr on photo

I don't think so, sis. I guess they're ok. I just read the review of those beautiful poetry. I'm not a fan but guess I should try it.

I just feel like.. They're close to nature and feeling it. Like sitting in the beach.. >.

"Stray Birds" contains ideas on nature, man, and his environment as may be entertained by a man sitting by a window where the stray birds of summer sing and fly away. These short, sometimes merely one-line poems are often just an image or the distillation of a thought, but they stay in the mind and do not fly away as easily as the birds.

And here.. Extension of previous one..

449edbbb954fa3da96a17b3e882a0f09.jpgb443da2fa2dca32e562e80cd50288ab7.jpg883b9401772663eaced9ec064c583e22.jpg

OMG I almost got heart attack hahaha.Thank you sis and good night to you. I really hope we can see them in one frame very soon.

breathe in breathe out, paper brother. Here some hugs for you foxy3foxy3

Wow! Not only having wide knowledge in music and songs, 5ML is also well-versed in poetry!? I... am speechless.

I don't think the verse is sad, it's more idyllic, imho. It's like resting after hard work (thus, "my day has done" and "like a boat drawn to the beach") in a natural setting.

"Listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening" is a great way to relax, especially if you have your loved one beside you! ;)

Oh, I hope the rumour is true!

Wow! Not only having wide knowledge in music and songs, 5ML is also well-versed in poetry!? I... am speechless.

I don't think the verse is sad, it's more idyllic, imho. It's like resting after hard work (thus, "my day has done" and "like a boat drawn to the beach") in a natural setting.

"Listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening" is a great way to relax, especially if you have your loved one beside you! ;)

Yes, So true. 100% agreed haha. I bet jy goes into lovey-dovey mode with zz now

Wow, i guess i really need my chill pill then. Sometime I'm to rush jumping to conclusion.

Sorry guys, real life really effect me recently. I only want happiness for the boys since sometimes real life really suck and gloomy. Thanks for advice

and
for the update. I wish the rumors is true.who knows we might see them in variety show soon :)

We need such conclusions with detail statistics, paper brother. ^^

Chill, Brother~ :D (I also have same problem with you, i cannot see some posts at first and later i found out they're there >.

But right now the one need your hug is me, Sis

I'm trying to breathe in breathe out by looking at the time.

And Johnny's photo book is freaking expensive!!!

I cost over 1000 RMB for all 5 Sets!!

I want them all..

I need to stop eating if I want them all..

Now my brains is calculating non-stop.. should I buy the whole set or should I buy only sea version?

:5yoyo21:

But my heart say.. buy them all!!!!

:Red_fox4:

I heard he will donate all those money.

Chill, Brother~ :D (I also have same problem with you, i cannot see some posts at first and later i found out they're there >.

I want them all..

Now my brains is calculating non-stop.. should I buy the whole set or should I buy only sea version?

OMG, my hugs for you sis cheetah7foxy3foxy3. that photobook so expensive :Red_fox4: I need to rethink which set to buy too uwaaaa.

he gonna donate all the profit?? IMHO... I mean it great to do donation but I hope he keep some of the profit too hehe for the sake of his and meow expensive taste hehe

edit: Nah I ain't got no worries, this ocean whale is a smart man he knows what he's doing. but but whale the whole set price too expensive for me TT___________TT.

How much is single set sis?

I want them all..

Yeah chill haha..any link to the selling website? Will they accept visa or mastercard for int fans?

So, its will be 1000rmb not including the shipping fees T___T, smh checking my bank acc TT___TT.

anyone from Singapore here ? PM me maybe we can share shipping fees :p. Thanks for the info

Link to buy..

EDIT: SOLD OUT!!!

:leaf16:

sold out!!!! so fast!!! for real?!! :leaf7::leaf7:

:9onion70: the photobook

13627987_1737045219878007_1670607504_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTI1OTM3NDA5NDc0MjQ5MQ%3D%3D.2?dl=113651936_754928407943121_1700370023_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTMwNzc1Njk1MTU0MjgzMw%3D%3D.2?dl=114026678_630661063778621_1828908629_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTI3Mjc3MTY1Nzg5OTc4NQ%3D%3D.2?dl=114052516_507991456058783_339152432_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTI1MDM4OTM1ODQzMDczNg%3D%3D.2?dl=1

meow for billbord thailand

14026618_1654832554834545_703956848_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxOTIzMzk0NjM2MTMwMjMwMQ%3D%3D.2?dl=1

sold out!!!! so fast!!! for real?!! :leaf7::leaf7:

SOLD OUT WITHIN 10 MINS!!!

I DIDN'T GET IT!! MY FRIEND ALSO DIDN'T GET IT!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I WAS WAITING THE WHOLE FREAKING MORNING!!!!

:Red_fox10::Red_fox10::Red_fox10:

SOLD OUT WITHIN 10 MINS!!!

I DIDN'T GET IT!! MY FRIEND ALSO DIDN'T GET IT!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I WAS WAITING THE WHOLE FREAKING MORNING!!!!

:Red_fox10::Red_fox10::Red_fox10:

how?? in 10 minutes? must be the website bug. I can't believe this happening. or there must be someone buying in bulk. geez, not fair at all:Sulky:onionn3

how?? in 10 minutes? must be the website bug. I can't believe this happening. or there must be someone buying in bulk. geez, not fair at all:Sulky:onionn3

Update news of photobook: my brains is not working normally anymore...

Cr. On pic

273ffa737e9eda8765088fcefd78324d.jpg

Q7 ugh, how can we compete with the fans from china... :5yoyo21::_red_fox 5

Q8 looks like they prefer bulk buyers for int fans. It's not easy to find large number of fans from the same country to make a group. Even if we make a group consist of fans from different countries, it will be hard to calculate the shipping fees. why don't they try to sell his photobook using the same strategy with shang yin photobook:Red_fox6:

Q7 ugh, how can we compete with the fans from china... :5yoyo21::_red_fox 5

Q8 looks like they prefer bulk buyers for int fans. It's not easy to find large number of fans from the same country to make a group. Even if we make a group consist of fans from different countries, it will be hard to calculate the shipping fees. why don't they try to sell his photobook using the same strategy with shang yin photobook:Red_fox6:

yes it true . My friend told me the first set sold out already.
maybe because this limited edition compare to shang yin photobook that was publish in large quantities. it was sold out before i even have the chance to rethink about buying the first set of photobook haha. I wait for reprint then