• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HarukoYoshi

• ydk.mi69

• Panda01

• gayyoxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, here are some photos before the press conf (half an hour left!)

685c8cafgw1f2xtxobhdpg20by0ijhdu.gif

Here, I can totally imagine him saying "Can you just fuck off please???" :cuteonion26:

My favorite post of the day!!!!

JY and A Mei's performance tonight:

[video=youtube_share;5W42o9ot_fs]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So, as you know, I was upset because JY did not attend the press conference. I did hope that he left some message or maybe ZZ explained his absence but because of language barrier, I do not know whether that was happened or not. I moved on from the disappointment but became cautiously wary about tomorrow's FM.

But seeing JY and A Mei's performance in the video, courtesy of kmmyzz from another forum, there are some things which intriqued me.

1/ A Mei apparently is a supporter of LGBT. Singaporean authority even suspected she used one of her song, Rainbow, to promote LGBT message.

2/ A Mei and JY sang Teresa Meng's song used twice in Addicted; very iconic BGM for iconic scenes we all remember.

3/ Now, if she invited JY to show her support for Addicted and JY (and ZZ as the extension) and JY accepted because of that (plus he got network and popularity boost), I find this as an ironic and amusing big middle finger for those JY-only-anti-CP fans. While they are busy bashing left and right to distance JY from CP image, well, their idol is doing something Addicted-heavy LOL.

All in all, this soothe my mood further (but I am still cautiously optimistic for tomorrow :p). Just want to share this here too!

JY

d85377edgw1f2yt2svjmsj20go0en75i.jpg

e88f715bjw1f2ywqkolaij20go0goq4c.jpg

006oNyy4jw1f2ys76niszj30go0tnjtq.jpg

006oNyy4jw1f2ys79fa1qj30go0tnjt8.jpge7a70af2gw1f2yykmlyp6j20j50d50x8.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f2yykn9tajj20kz0ee43r.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f2yyknnqnrj20kc0e2wjl.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f2yykp8dp7j20kc0drjwo.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f2yykpujs7j20g80d9td7.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f2yykr2hr1j20lo0dpq9p.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f2yyks12zqj20ow0gkn6p.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f2yya0kcrej31i328unmd.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f2yyaahgxaj31hv25jayb.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f2yy9pc5wxj31962a64jx.jpg

006iWe0Wgw1f2yyr1owybj31v717me05.jpg

86632d42gw1f2yx51lhb9j20hs0mwdhf.jpg

86632d42gw1f2yx525txgj20hs0dhdgs.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2yx9w2s45j20dc0hsq4h.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2yx9wlak9j20go0m8tbf.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywwchyouj20ku0m4jt8.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywwfp47bj20qo0zkjwk.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywwhee2qj20qo1bfgtx.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywwicaxqj20pk0sg0vj.jpg

ZZ/CW/FS

d85377edgw1f2yt2s9a5sj20go0rn401.jpg[/img]

006qfz82gw1f2yx1zkmc7j30ku0whgp8.jpg

006pWAzdgw1f2yxj9dkxlj30sg0k9q58.jpg

006pWAzdgw1f2yxj45hxwj30sg0hsjtn.jpg

006fnq89jw1f2yv09bhihj30go0n7dhe.jpg

006fnq89jw1f2yv0awhnsj30go0kb0ub.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yx15mv5oj30ku0v9ads.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywwd4o5uj20qo14048e.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywwe0uaqj20qo140wo6.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywweijgvj20sg0iz76z.jpg

e88f715bgw1f2ywwf3h28j20sg0izjv1.jpg

006nPKBdgw1f2ywkglm2aj30hs0fy410.jpg

dc7f704ejw1f2ywpa3n4cj20go0tn76f.jpg

dc7f704ejw1f2ywpb281vj20go0tndhr.jpg

006pWAzdgw1f2yvn21kg3j30qo15twiz.jpg

006pWAzdgw1f2yvn3630nj30qo1470xm.jpg

ea146d5egw1f2yvcvvkpzj20qo0k0k0y.jpg

ea146d5egw1f2yvcv2m58j20my0fb11s.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yvjjele9j30rs0ku43i.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yvjeep3aj30ku0t0gpe.jpg

a0fe1623gw1f2yt67dbclj20qo0x1jv6.jpg

7077dc1djw1f2ynw9tt7uj21be0qogq2.jpg

7077dc1djw1f2ynw8ukibj20rs0kun02.jpg

d85377edgw1f2ytvvqw7lj20go0go40h.jpg

006dMUBTjw1f2ytmj3qlaj30sg1ektg1.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yubsnppwj30sg0g077x.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yub9lru2j30sg0g0tbb.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yubgrd11j30sg0g0tau.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yubm2hp4j30sg0g0jtf.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2yttx7d27j30qo0zk43i.jpg

006nPFkcgw1f2ytqc55qaj31kw1kwqg2.jpg

006nPFkcgw1f2ytqcs0zuj31kw1kw156.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2ytmmk7egj30qo0qq0w4.jpg

Totally agreed!:leaf20:

we get some sort of explanation for why Johnny absent from PC. I'm not sure if this info is reliable or not:_red_fox 12.

JY and A Mei's performance tonight:

[video=youtube_share;5W42o9ot_fs]

So, as you know, I was upset because JY did not attend the press conference. I did hope that he left some message or maybe ZZ explained his absence but because of language barrier, I do not know whether that was happened or not. I moved on from the disappointment but became cautiously wary about tomorrow's FM.

But seeing JY and A Mei's performance in the video, courtesy of kmmyzz from another forum, there are some things which intriqued me.

1/ A Mei apparently is a supporter of LGBT. Singaporean authority even suspected she used one of her song, Rainbow, to promote LGBT message.

2/ A Mei and JY sang Teresa Meng's song used twice in Addicted; very iconic BGM for iconic scenes we all remember.

3/ Now, if she invited JY to show her support for Addicted and JY (and ZZ as the extension) and JY accepted because of that (plus he got network and popularity boost), I find this as an ironic and amusing big middle finger for those JY-only-anti-CP fans. While they are busy bashing left and right to distance JY from CP image, well, their idol is doing something Addicted-heavy LOL.

All in all, this soothe my mood further (but I am still cautiously optimistic for tomorrow :p). Just want to share this here too!

To be honest, what made me angry the most today was not JY's absence (even though yeah I was upset, but only because I thought it'd have been great seeing them all together...) but the fans (chinese AND international fans). There were so many rumors going around today. People are always fast to talk bullshit while they don't even try to know what's going on first.

But!! I'm not sure I want to believe anything anymore... even if what they say is "officially confirmed". I'm not sure this management can be trusted.

I mean, I saw this post earlier about why JY didn't attend the press conf today. Don't know where this thing's coming from and whether they heard of that from JY or his manager. But I was thinking, since they have known for two weeks that he would be a guest at this concert, why didn't they let the fans know in advance??? That would have avoided rumors and shit going around now. I think not announcing it was a bad move in the first place. Yeah, at first they didn't know this problem would arise and that JY wouldn't be able to attend the press conference because of the concert but a good management team has to make sure nothing goes wrong and has to take measures in advance. Especially since there have been a loooot of rumors circulating lately and obviously they're aware of that. They should have anticipated this kind of problem and make sure people don't misunderstand.

Actually, I think even a little message about it on JY's weibo today would have been enough...

I'm not badmouthing anyone here, I'm just saying all that could have been handled better. And especially if they intended to promote Addicted in A-Mei's concert. That actually had the opposite effect....

Anyway, no one would make me believe JY wants to distance himself from Addicted.

Guys they're rehearsing for the Fanmeeting now (nope, no pics of them together)

6b202cedgw1f2z0jovupaj21w02io7wm.jpg

6b202cedgw1f2z0jypf5aj21w02ioqv5.jpg

The highlight of the day for me is Zhouzhou....

Fortunately this guy's there to make me smile, as always foxy2:_red_fox 15

Johnny rehearsing

0069TduXgw1f2z2dzdc3tj30ku0kv0xh.jpg

So in love with his hard work even this late hour.

Wish I could get a good place tomorrow to look at him in the flesh.. May be once in a life time.

T___T

Wish I could get a good place tomorrow to look at him in the flesh.. May be once in a life time.

T___T

Sis, I'm preparing my voodoo ritual now .....crazy-monkey-emoticon-021.gif

:_red_fox 4

Well, what will be will be. No need to worry too much, you can't do anything about it for now anyway.

Get plenty of rest tonight and just do your best tomorrow to get that ticket!!! :_red_fox 13

*crossing fingers and sending good vibes*crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif

T___T

Sleep well paper sister. We pray you get a good place to see him tomorrow. Let's us all enjoy another day full of drama and roller coaster ridecheetah4

Guys!!! I'm going crazy!!!!! i'm going crazy!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Everyone!!!!

:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5:_red_fox 5

Guys!! They're keep spreading!! This morning I was a bit upset and i was off for a while and now I have loads of noti in Weibo!!! I even thought I have a bug!!!

Thank you so much for making this happened!!! I'm so happy that I could die!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Chinese Fans for spreading our love around!! I hope the boys could feel how much we care about them!! >.

Glad that the result is good. ^-^ That time I pmed few of them who are influential among YZ/CP's fans to share this letter out, and thankfully some of them have responded to it.

is the first one who making it to goes viral, then
and
that I've pmed are also forwarded the letter.

Some people are leaving comments under the forwarded posts instead of the original post, so you can check on it as well in their weibo.

Paper Brother!!!! Paper Sister!!!! I just arrived to Bangkok!!!

Good to hear that!! :_red_fox 13

T___T

Good luck for tomorrow!!!!!!!! :cuteonion8:

Thats what it is! I was so confused LOL

The shirt/words fits JingYu so pefectly!

Thanks for the translation. By the way, are you from Taiwan? I wasn't able to recognize the traditional Wu word from the shirt.

I'm not from Taiwan, just trying to learn both types of characters. Sorry for late reply. :7yoyo10:

So, from the unprofessional official Taiwan FB page of

the admin says that they did not telling everyone about Johnny is attending the A-Mei concert because he is invited as a mysterious guest.

This explanation sounds reasonable. :leaf13:

So, from the unprofessional official Taiwan FB page of

the admin says that they did not telling everyone about Johnny is attending the A-Mei concert because he is invited as a mysterious guest.

This explanation sounds reasonable.

Thanks for the info. Actually I was thinking that may be the case too.

Well, let's say it was just unlucky that it didn't happen like they wanted to... (I'm starting to wonder if there isn't actually a curse on the cast and the series xD).

Anyway, that's not really important. The main event is still tomorrow and we're sure that they'll all be there! It's all that matters!

And much to my surprise, I'm actually really REALLY looking forward to the fanmeeting....

A few days ago I was like "Nah, don't expect anything and just stay cool with this thing, if not you'll just be disappointed again....". And with what happened yesterday (the crazy fans and all their shit) I thought "well, I guess I really should just keep a cool head with this event because, obviously, things are gonna turn sour again..."

But I guess when it's about our guys I just can't detach myself for long.... crazy-monkey-emoticon-064.gif (and I'm not even the optimistic type for godsake!)... I'm so hopeless....

GUYS PLEASE GIVE US SOME REALLY SWEET INTERACTION TOMORROW AND I SWEAR I WON'T EVER ASK FOR ANYTHING AGAIN.....until the next fanmeeting.... ok, until next week....... for 2 days??? crazy-monkey-emoticon-091.gif (hey! that'd be a great achievement already!)

More photos/videos!

5e615563jw1f2z4n8f11yj20h80sg400.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f2z3fre7fpj21hc0u0amd.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f2z3ftq5wfj21hc0u014y.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f2z3fw95aqj21hc0u0woo.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2z6k9ns3fj30sg0jl76q.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2z6kbak6nj30sg0hxtba.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2z6kb0w4gj30sg0ioact.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2z6k91r18j30sg0g0411.jpg

0069TduXgw1f2z5j6j512j30sg0iygo1.jpg

0069TduXgw1f2z5j65twgj30sg16ok03.jpg

0069TduXgw1f2z5j9ksccj30sg16otgk.jpg

006qfz82gw1f2z6z5s30rj30sg0izgor.jpg

Thanks for the info. Actually I was thinking that may be the case too.

Well, let's say it was just unlucky that it didn't happen like they wanted to... (I'm starting to wonder if there isn't actually a curse on the cast and the series xD).

Anyway, that's not really important. The main event is still tomorrow and we're sure that they'll all be there! It's all that matters!

And much to my surprise, I'm actually really REALLY looking forward to the fanmeeting....

A few days ago I was like "Nah, don't expect anything and just stay cool with this thing, if not you'll just be disappointed again....". And with what happened yesterday (the crazy fans and all their shit) I thought "well, I guess I really should just keep a cool head with this event because, obviously, things are gonna turn sour again..."

But I guess when it's about our guys I just can't detach myself for long.... crazy-monkey-emoticon-064.gif (and I'm not even the optimistic type for godsake!)... I'm so hopeless....

GUYS PLEASE GIVE US SOME REALLY SWEET INTERACTION TOMORROW AND I SWEAR I WON'T EVER ASK FOR ANYTHING AGAIN.....until the next fanmeeting.... ok, until next week....... for 2 days??? crazy-monkey-emoticon-091.gif (hey! that'd be a great achievement already!)

Thank you

for the new info:Jumping around:. I don't expect much for tomorrow FM. As long as all the four boys enjoy themself, I'm happy. They deserve warm welcome from us the international fans. we can't stop the bashing from some of crazy fanatic c-fans, but at least they will know we international fans always support them:Cool:. If everything goes well, maybe we will be able to get more international FM soon

Thank you
for the new info:Jumping around:. I don't expect much for tomorrow FM. As long as all the four boys enjoy themself, I'm happy. They deserve warm welcome from us the international fans. we can't stop the bashing from some of crazy fanatic c-fans:Stomping:, but at least they will know we international fans always support them:Cool:.

Yeah, whether they give us what we want or not that won't change how much I love these guys.... But that'd be a real shame to have such an occasion and that they don't interact much with each other. Well, at least that'd be too bad for CP's fans because I'm sure there are plenty people who would be overjoyed if they just keep their distance there.... but it's EXACTLY the reason why I so want them to interact with each other. So that they make people understand they don't give a shit about their opinion and they just decide for themselves what they have to do! LIKE A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL THOSE DISRESPECTFUL DUMBASS PEOPLE!!!!

...Yeah it's what I'm really wishing for right now....

Yeah, whether they give us what we want or not that won't change how much I love these guys.... But that'd be a real shame to have such an occasion and that they don't interact much with each other. Well, at least that'd be too bad for CP's fans because I'm sure there are plenty people who would be overjoyed if they just keep their distance there.... but it's EXACTLY the reason why I so want them to interact with each other. So that they make people understand they don't give a shit about their opinion and they just decide for themselves what they have to do! LIKE A BIG MIDDLE FINGER TO ALL THOSE DISRESPECTFUL DUMBASS PEOPLE!!!!

...Yeah it's what I'm really wishing for right now....

Haha at this point, I really don't know what to expect from the FM. But I believe, they at least have to perform one or two songs together(errr maybe some Yuzhou moments during this performance ... crossing my fingers and toes). How I wish we get lots of YZ candies tomorrow:cuteonion54: ... muahahaha imagine all those obsessive anti's face when they see these happenonion3onion0.

I was hoping too that they will ask them about S2, but I have a feeling that it's not that they didn't plan to, but probably ordered not to. Since I learned about the Thai FM I had a constant hope that they will reveal the future of the series, but knowing even the Addicted press conference was avoiding Addicted (which is plain weird), I don't have any hope anymore that tomorrow they will comment on S2. I am not sure how long are they planning to leave the fans hanging, because personally, I am frustrated with this uncertainty sometimes. Just give us a yes or no already, and not shady answers. In the very beginning, after the ban, it was ok, but at this time we really should get an official announcement. Such dedicated fans all around the world deserve it. Either that the series is on hold, or dropped. And I can't entirely trust in CJD regarding this as she never made an official announcement that CA was dropped, but by now everybody assumes/knows that CA S2 is not happening. I just really don't find it fair to play with the fans' heart, because we are humans, we are FANS, and we will keep hoping even if we say we have given up on the show, deep inside all of us, even if S2 seems impossible at the this time, have our little hope.

Yeah, I was worried long before since CJD didn't make any announcements at all. No official news from her, or her private group, or Addicted's official weibo. Nothing! It's not really nice. I don't like this. They shouldn't leave us hanging like that. If Addicted is suffering the same fate as CA, then I probably won't watch CJD's further works. Twice is enough. Maybe it's not entirely her fault, but it means she gotta change her tactics. Or choose a work that wouldn't require series. More like 1-time deal instead of hoping the unforeseeable, unpredictable future. But what bugged me after the ban was that she KNEW it would happen- she knew. But what happened afterward on her part? We don't know. It looked like Johnny and ZZ simply slipped out of CJD's business world. Like she just let them go.

we get some sort of explanation for why Johnny absent from PC. I'm not sure if this info is reliable or not.

Ok, so Johnny's been wronged again? By who? Anti-Johnny? Anti-CP?

They're acting like 10 year olds, seriously... They all tried to make excuses for Johnny or ZZ is just pathetic. They're adults and if they want to clear things up, then they should announce something- themselves or management. Something! But obviously they didn't, for whatever reason. To me, it's kinda a no-brainer! All these 'protective' groups just make things worse, in my opinion-- calling out on Johnny or ZZ with wild theories and such. And cp fans like us do not take any stances or remain neutral. Because if someone does not show up, there must be a reason. Instead of waiting for logical explanations, the groups blow up their ways to make each other look bad as their primary goal. It still baffles me to this day, how these 'fans' developed from day one. Did they notice these idols AFTER Addicted or what? They became famous BECAUSE of Addicted, and these fans spawned only to keep Addicted S2 from happening is just... baffling. It does not make any sense to me AT ALL. Johnny and ZZ are POWER COUPLE and it should be like that till the end of Addicted. And it's not finished.

onionn3

I guess because Johnny was supposed to be a 'surprise guest' and then the PC timing fucked it up somehow for whatever the reason... so the whole thing backfired then. There was no way they could stop the rumors in time, then. Because whoever managed the press conference made a mess out of it. Who the heck messed it up.... they should've checked with Johnny again firsthand BEFORE changing their time... idiots!! Anyway, it's really the damn special 'fans' who made it all a wondrous adventure. -__-

Don't kill me guys, but

I have bad feeling we won't get any yz sugar at the FM. With the latest anti cp's stupid war, high possibility johnny and zhouzhou will perform separately. I hope that won't happen. Like you guys said, I don't want to expect anything from this FM anymore. Sob sob hiding at the corner crying.

P/s: where is CJD? Why she don't attend this FM? It is addiction FM for god sake! We want some answer about season 2!

Intriguing indeed.. seriously where is CJD? May be she is trying to deal with the problems back home regarding cancellation of airing of HC and RFT2. But as far as I remember she was missing in the Shanghai meet too..

May be she is camera shy...

Don't feel disheartened, we all will make it through with the boys. Have faith... that's all we can do..

All the best for today. Our wishes are with you.

ZZ said that he'll be performing some songs from his album today at the fanmeet. He'll also be singing a new, unreleased song as well! I'm so looking forward to it!!

Intriguing indeed.. seriously where is CJD? May be she is trying to deal with the problems back home regarding cancellation of airing of HC and RFT2. But as far as I remember she was missing in the Shanghai meet too..

May be she is camera shy...

Nah, CJD was there at the Shanghai one. I remember because she sat in the front row near the person who was doing the livestream. She stood up from time to time to talk to staff/the people on stage. (The host of the livestream pointed her out)

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!!!!!!

JUST SAW JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor girl is dying of excitement :cuteonion26: