1x1 Search

Epoch

Hello! I'm Epoch. I have about seven years experience with RP, however I have only recently started RPing on this site. Consequently if you would like any proof of my consistency in replies or my writing abilities, please ask and I'd be more than happy to send excerpts of old RPs, references, etc.

I can be the seme, uke, seke, old can of soup still sitting in the pantry...whichever you'd like. At the moment, though, I'm really craving a RP where I'm the uke. This doesn't mean I'm not equally as open to playing the seme, of course.

KINKS

✿Bondage in general✿

✿Orgasm play (orgasm control, ruined orgasms, orgasm denial,orgasm delay, multiple orgasms)✿

✿Punishments✿

THINGS I'D LIKE TO STAY AWAY FROM (KINKS AND OTHERWISE)

✖︎INCEST: no, not even step siblings.✖︎

✖︎GODMODDING: my character is mine, yours is yours. I am fully capable of writing for my own character and would not like you to do so for me.✖︎

GENERAL PAIRING IDEAS

☁︎Youtubers☁︎

☁︎Prince x Gardener☁︎

☁︎Prince x Peasant☁︎

☁︎Prince x Thief☁︎

☁︎Prince x Knight☁︎

☁︎Prince x Tutor/Trainerr☁︎

☁︎Cop x Criminal☁︎

☁︎Mafias☁︎

☁︎Supernatural creature x Human☁︎

☁︎Supernatural creature x Supernatural creature☁︎

☁︎Kidnapper x Kidnapped☁︎

☁︎Slave x Owner☁︎

☁︎Butler x Boss☁︎

☁︎Pimp x Prostitute☁︎

☁︎Kidnapper x Kidnapped☁︎

MORE DETAILED PLOTS

1. Greek God x Human

In the twenty first century, nobody believes in Greek gods anymore. The only time anyone is even mildly interested in them is when he or she is reading a children's novel, and most of the information in there isn't even mildly accurate. One evening, a young college boy (C1) heads down to the ocean to take some pictures for his photography class. While he's relaxing on a cliff, watching people slowly leave the shore, one of his rivals comes up behind him and pushes him. Surprised, the boy doesn't even have time to try to keep his camera safe under his shirt as he's pushed into the ocean. Poseidon(C2) decides to make good use of this situation, and he saves the boy only to decide that it's his right to keep what he found. Besides, with nothing but a broken camera, it's not likely the boy will have any way to prove what happens in the odd chance that he does escape.

2. Prince/Rich man x Thief

C1 is a stealthy thief who has managed to pickpocket and steal from most rich people without them giving a second glance until it was already too late. C2 is the prince/a rich man who is out on the town one night, heading home from a bar. He notices suddenly that something is missing from his wallet, and easily puts the facts together to realize that it must have been the only other person on the street, a young man, who stole from him. Rather than have the man arrested, he strikes a deal with C1--he will not be thrown in jail, but he will have to serve C2 as a servant.

3. Demon/Vampire/etc. x Human

A demon(C1) is coming of age, and as a result his parents have decided to purchase him a slave from the human world. Humans are very sought-after as property by demons, and it's rare to obtain one. C2 is a young man and one night when he's walking home, he's suddenly grabbed into an alley. A cloth rag is pressed to his face and when he wakes up, he's in a room in another world. C1 walks in almost too calmly, explaining C2's new life to him.

4. Boss x Worker

C1 is the boss of a big company. One night while he's out clubbing with some of his friends, he notices C1 in a small outfit. Since he's been drinking and his train of thought is impaired, he begins flirting with the man. C2 flirts back, and the two end up going back to C1's house. The next day C1 wakes up and realizes who he slept with, utterly mortified. C2 begins to blackmail C1, partially hoping for a relationship and partially hoping to get as much as he possibly can from the male.

(C2 could be a domUke or a domSeme)

5. Kidnapper x Kidnapped(loosely inspired by part of A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare)

C1 is a fairy, living in the forest and spending his days doing whatever or whoever he wants. He's a brat--he has always gotten exactly what he wants when he wanted it and had never really faced many hardships. One day, he sees an attractive young man walking in the forest and decides that he absolutely must have him. He kidnaps the boy when he's on his way back home, forcing C2 to live with him. When C2 initially refuses, C1 gets meaner and begins to bring punishments into play, starting to treat C2 as a slave with the opportunity for treatment to get better if only C2 'agrees' to love him.

(this could also go in a way where C2 comes to try to tame C1, and that could end up with C2 as the dom)

6. Another Greek God x Human idea

C1 is a soldier for Zeus or Poseidon--he's the man's favorite, the golden boy, and one day he's sent on a mission he can't refuse. He is to go to Hades, take his Helmet, and then come back out. And he does manage to get to a certain point--he steals the helmet and gets the hell out (no pun intended), put he only is on the run for about an hour before he's suddenly cornered by either a group of Hades' soldiers or Hades himself, and finds himself being brought back down. The god is pleased with himself and instead of killing the boy, decides to keep him as a sex slave and a trophy.

I'll add more to these as I think of them :) Please PM me if you have any sort of interest at all in RPing with me! ^.^

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• YellowPerch

• Epoch

• Necrophile666

Hi!!

If your still interested in 1x1 RPing I don't mind joining. I'm interested in your princexknight idea. Let me know if you would like to RP with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, I'm super interested if you're still looking for an rp partner. I can do whatever, but if you're interested in writing an uke I can do a seme. We could do whatever pairing you're feeling up to or discuss something, I'm pretty laid back on the matter of plot. Lemme know if you're interested.

Oh man... You have some good ideas there. I'm interested in your RP ideas: 1,2,3, and 5... Each sound awesome to me. I tend to send decently long replies. Stalk my feed if you'd like. PM me or message me here! I'm interested in MOSTLY a seke relationship. Although, if I'm uke, I'd like to be a power bottom. As for being seme, mine tend to be more gentle... So if that interested you, we can do that too. Hope to receive a reply soon~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.