Return from a dark, desolate abyss. (A come back :3)

arcuspluviusincitus

Hello all! ~(O3O)~ My name is complex so let's keep it simple. Call me Arcus.

Most of you probably don't remember me bar Sai (HAII SAI!! ( ^O^)/)

Well for the most part I am a pretentious, condescending, childish, petulant twat with delusions of grandeur... But a lovable and caring pretentious, condescending, childish, petulant twat with delusions of grandeur. xDDD

I keep going and returning like the tide but hopefully I am staying this time.

Sorry if my writing is that of a dyslexic jack-rabbit on speed XD

I may be aged like fine wine but I am hardly mature as cheddar cheese. Immaturity is a must with me. :p

I am a guy who just wants to have fun so if you are compelled by my adorably eccentric charms please chat, love to make a new friend. In fact many new friends! (Or meet old ones, either one is nice)

Eh, I am a good poet, a great artist and a excellent pianist. I love Classical music, can sing opera and I love Earl Gray!~ Although I go emo every now and again and listen to MCR while wearing eyeliner >.>

Well I hope to see any of you around. Bon Voyage.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arcuspluviusincitus

• Sai-Miyoshi

• Bishie

• Ivvy SoulStar

Oh wow, I am sorry about my tardiness, I am usually late to reply (As Sai sure knows) Like Gandalf once said " I never arrive late Yaoi Otaku, nor am I early, I arrive precisely when I mean to!" okay that was a huuuuge paraphrase but I digress.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
...IthinkYES>_

Hey there nice to meet you again. Our paths crossed once before.
Hey still see your sending the welcome to Yaoi Otaku pictures still!I got three already!
Hey there,thank you I think I will.
I already am, and feel welcomed Cx @Kõhei Kuzunoha Thank you Kõhei! I look forward seeing you too!

Pff cause yer older than me? XD So what :p Old wine can suck if tis not mature XD and damn boy learn to mention or a lot of poor membes will b hella confused XD -hugs back- there there ^///^

- It's not meant to be taken literally just my arrogant-self showing off my Witty sense of humor. I should have explained myself but where would be the fun in that? Confusing people is my forte.

- Your right but it depends. In the book he goes straight to Bilbo's door. In the movie he say's that to Frodo. I read the books and watch the movies so in my mind it is both invalid and correct equally. (Actual quote for those wondering wtf I am on about.)"A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

Oh, Earl Gray? I dare say you sir are indubitably a well refined fellow. You qualify to be my associate.

Hahah, I know he said something like that. I was just messing with you for changing the wording. :)

Earl Grey is one of my favorites, definitely. It's very nice to meet you, yo.

- Hey Sai your popular here apparently, can't tell why

(I am joking, your freaking amazing that's why.)

Me being a hungry attention whore, do you think you can send more people to say hi so I can acquaint myself with them? I ask merely for associates to socialize with due to the fact I am really... bored.

- Well you are my foremost favorite associate apart from Sai (Whom I believe still has a vendetta against me.) Love for fantasy and Earl gray and your manner seems to make me rather pleased to have met you. (Trust me that's a compliment. I barely meet anyone that I would consider spending time with because they rub me the wrong way.)

It's nice to have met you too. You have obtained Private Messaging privileges.

well i do agree with you on the point that confusing people is fun :3

Apologies but that goes against me principles. If you have the urge to socialize, do visit our general chat, tis a rather good invention ;)

hello, nice to meet ya~ I'm Natsuki Lao. Welcome to Yaoi Otaku, Have fun joining here we will welcome you open arms~.. hehehe

Hello there Natsukilao, nice to meet you too! I know I will have fun, I already been here just its been a while so I thought I would mention my comeback. I will accept your welcome with open arms! *hugs tightly* hehe

Hey there, thanks for the welcome back. Hope to see ya around ^^

Welcome to YO

Nice intro!! I'd love to be a friend. I'm sure we'll get along fine if you really like Earl Gray like you said. :)

NOthing can go wrong with tea lovers!

Again, A warm welcome to you.!! Have fun and Enjoy!!

hh Thanks, I guess I am adorably eccentric and peculiar so I attract attention from people.

Nice to meeet you.

Thank you very much, nice to meet you. Well I would love you to be an associate so we're associates now thanks to the power of tea, like you said nothing can go wrong with tea lovers. You sir are indubitably well refined and a good candidate to be my associate.