ここはどこですか?(Bloodysadist x Yukio Takamiya)

Bloodysadist

Unlike Junichiro, Kyou didn't go to sleep immediately. Instead he read late into the night before he finally fell asleep with the book in his hand once he got tired. He dreamt of his mother and his father. Of how their past had been so bright but he father had to go and ruin it. He dreamt of his mother's tearful face before she finally went into eternal slumber.

When the alarm rang, Kyou awoke but did not get up. His eyes opened when his roomate called for him. A little puzzled that the boy would speak to him, Kyou grunted his reply," five more minutes." He was feeling too lethargic to get up and wasn't in the best of moods after that dream. Kyou closed his eyes again after Junichiro went into the bathroom. He would get up when the boy came out. Kyou drifted off to sleeo again with that thought.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• Yukio Takamiya

Junishiro chuckled under his noise as soon as he heard the answer he got. Kyouichi was so alike him - not a morning person and of course, only crazy people would get up in such hour.

Once in the bathroom, Jun washed his face and teeth, rather all slowly just because he was so not into doing anything quickly, though once he was done and came out, he saw his roommate sleeping again. Yet, he didn't really bother to wake him up, thinking that he would get up himself, quickly putting on some sport clothes, putting on his sneakers and walking off the room.

Jun almost went on time for the first class though, seeing all the students already gathered in one of the halls, two males who weren't even Japanese, explaining something. He sneaked between few students, causing all the gazes gluing on him.

"And so, for Sakamoto Junichiro who thought that our class isn't important at all and was late, I was explaining that we will test every one of you and see how good you can fight, due to that you are going to be separated in different classes." Wah, this guy's Japanese was amazing, though test? What kind of test was this teacher speaking of?

"Hahaha, teacher. How can such a short and skinny, on top of that gay, like him, be able to fight? Please it's obvious he'd go to the lowest class." One pretty tall yet annoying as fuck guy spoke, making Jun turn aside slightly, throwing him a small dead glare.

"If so, fight me, idiot." He mumbled under his nose, slightly crackling his neck.

About fifteen minutes after Junichiro left the room, Kyou woke up. He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes, ruffled his hair before looking around the room. His eyes turned towards the digital clock by his bed and widened slightly. Did Junichiro leave already? Jumping out of bed, Kyou rushed towards the bathroom and opened the door to look. The other boy was gone! Why hadn't he awoken Kyou before he left? Kyou ruffled his hair again in frustration and groaned loudly. Well whatever. He couldn't be bothered right now. Nothing could change the fact that he was already late so there was no need to rush.

He took his time to bathe and didn't bother to comb his hair. He threw on his sports wear and left the room. Hands in his pockets, Kyou strolled towards the gym where lessons were conducted.

Opening the large doors of the gym, his eyes lazily roved towards his roommate who seemed like he was going to fight with somebody. Then they moved to look at the fuming teacher. Kyou tilted his head. Sure he was late but did the teacher have to get so angry? Teachers in his old school were never this dramatic whenever he came late. But of course, Kyou didn't know that the teachers in his previous school never dared to cross him.

"Did you not hear the bell to wake up?" The teacher, whatever his name was asked.

Kyou shrugged nonchalantly. "I did. But i went back to sleep since i was tired," he replied. "Besides, i wasn't even that late. Just half and hour isn't that bad, its just what you call being fashionably late. Don't need to get so angry." He heard the snickers of the other students while the teacher's face only seemed to get redder. Kyou gave him another shrug and started walking towards Junichiro. "Why? First day and you already made someone angry?"

Jun could feel all the gazes over himself, as if everybody was expecting him to say something even ruder to the other guy. He took a deep breath and turned fully to the other guy, an all amused smirk appearing over his face all of sudden. He started walking all slowly to the other boy, one he reached him, he sat his palm over his shoulder. Looking at him from that close, he wasn't much taller then him, yet he acted so cocky.

"First, I am tall enough for my age and also tall enough to beat you up." He started speaking, even though the teacher was mumbling something for them to stop. "Second, whatever I am gay or no is non of your business." He kept talking, watching all carefully the guy gulping silently, making him just chuckle silently. "Third..." Jun slightly lifted himself on his toes to reach the other's ear: "Don't speak without knowing me or I may end up killing you, idiot." Jun pulled back, seeing the other boy getting all angry, while he turned back and walked to his spot.

"Since you are done with your small scene, step forward you two. You will fight first." Just when the match was about to start though, Jun saw that Kyouichi finally appeared, widening his eyes a little, looking aside as if trying to hide himself. Man, he should've waken him up, now the teacher was even angrier thanks to him. Though it seemed that Kyouichi didn't even care? Gosh, this guy was surely something.

As soon as he started walking toward him though, Jun made few steps backwards at first, rubbing the back of his neck, letting out a small awkward chuckle, pointing at himself. "Me? Hahah, it happens." He could hear himself lowering his voice unlike few seconds ago when he was all cool in front of the other boy. Something in Kyouichi was making him act all obedient and calm and he hated that.

Kyou raised a brow at Junichiro's behaviour towards himself. Was he that intimidating? "Is that so? Then try not to cause too much trouble alright?" And with that, he walked back to the crowd of students who seemed to part for him. It appeared that just talking back to fhe teacher made them respect him. It was always the same even with his previous school. The students and teachers submitted to him and frankly, it got on his nerves. No one had the guts to approach him and talk, choosing to hide in a corner and envy him. So far, Junichiro and the teachers were the only people in this school that he had talked to. Although the singer's powers still unnerved him, Kyou still found him easiet to converse with than the other students. Kyou felt that people without guts were unnecessary existences.

He plopped down on one of the chairs as the fight wad about to start. One of the guys cautiously came forward and sat beside him. "Sooo....new student right? I'm Aki, what's your name?" He asked hesitantly. So someone wanted to make friends now. Kyou continued to stare at Junichiro as he prepared to spar.

"Kyou," he replied simply. Perhaps not all of the students were gutless, this guy wad okay. But Junichiro was better, Kyou had seen the threatening look on his face when he just came in. But it seems that Junichiro was only dormant around him. That pleased Kyou somehow.

Just as the other guy was about to speak again, Kyou held up a hand as a gesture for him to keep quiet. "The fight is starting. You can talk again once it ends," he said. From the corner of his eye, he sae Aki muttering under his breath before he too turned to face the center of the gym. The guy wouldn't be a bad person to befriend. That was Kyou's last thoughts before his focus returned to the match that had just begun.

To be honest, Jun expected everything, but this answer. Maybe Kyouichi wasn't that angry at him after all for not waking him up? The blond boy just nodded once, taking a deep breath and for a moment peeking as the other walking back to the other students. At least he has won their respect. That's what Jun had to do as well, he thought. He stretched himself a little, tilting his head from side to side, looking back at his opponent.

"I will show you how to respect me, little idol-kun." This guy, he kept blubbering stupid things, which just started amusing Jun. He let a small chuckle and called him with his hand, just making the other even angrier.

"So, the fight is gonna be with sticks. Are you both okay with that?" The second teacher finally spoke. He seemed way calmer then the one who scolded him, which was good. Before a fight all he needed was just the rudeness of the teachers.

"Yeah." Both boys answered, as the teacher threw the sticks at them, Jun catching it all gracefully, looking at his opponent again and once the signal was given, both took a tighter hold of their "weapons", slowly walking in a circle. The first move was always the most important - one thing that Jun has learned.

Here it was, the other guy came first, yet he was prepared as well, both crossed their sticks, Jun putting on an all content smile.

"I will erase that smile from your face, little idol." Jun just tilted his head slightly aside, shrugging and then, here it came, he stepped slightly back, span himself and made the first "hit", stopping the stick just on an inch from the other's neck.

He could hear everybody getting all excused, yet he didn't have time to turn and look at anybody, jumping quickly backwards, as the other tried to attack again, he blocked once again.

"Weren't you going to show me how to respect you?" Jun said with his most sarcastic tone, making the other get all mad. He started attacking more furious, yet Jun had no problem with blocking every hit he tried to make, until the other decided to play dirty. He gave his leg a little bit forward, trying to make Jun fall, yet that didn't work as well. He just shook head and took the chance to start attacking, himself, spinning the stick from side to side, attacking both the waist, neck, arms, yet not touching his opponent, getting his points for the "hits" only. After all, that was just a spar, real hits weren't allowed.

Just around the end of the spar though, once the other guy started attacking as well, for a second Jun left himself opened, and of course, that idiot used the chance, spinning his own stick and hitting Jun's side quite hard, making him widen his eyes, yet he didn't make a sound, but lost his balance and fell down. Darn it, it was painful, though the other didn't seem to care, nor the teachers probably saw, or were they just pretending, to see what was he going to do? The other guy lift his stick, ready to make another hit, but just then, Jun used his chance and kicked him in the stomach, as the other stepped back, slightly lowering himself, Jun got up and made his last "hit", stopping the stick right above the other's head.

"End of the fight. The winner is Junichiro."

Kyou watched Junichiro's match with intense interest, with his elbows on his knees and head in his hands. He watched as his roommate dominated his opponent, his eyes never once moving away with a small smile on his face. When the match finally ended, Kyou brought his hands together and started to clap loudly. Aki who was beside him stared at him weirdly before hesitantly followed suit. Soon, the rest of the students had started to clap, still slightly dazed by the match that had just taken place.

The claps ceased at the same time that Kyou stopped clapping. That was when the teacher who had gotten angry spoke. "Alright. Then will our late comer come to the center for the next match?"

Kyou knew that the teacher was picking on him on purpose. He smirked and replied," i'm not good at fighting sensei." That wasn't true but Kyou just wanted to mock him a little. Kyou had taken intense combat training when he was young for self defense in case he was ever abducted because of his father's position. He had never once lost a match.

The teacher seemed please at Kyou's claim that he couldn't fight. He thought that it was a good chance to show the boy his place with a good wound to the pride. He hadn't sensed the sarcasm in Kyou's voice at all. "Come to the center, everyone has to have a go. Taki, you'll be his opponent."

Said boy stepped out of the crowd. The guy was abnormally large for his age but seemed a little hesitant. After all, Kyou had earned the respect of the other students including himself. He didn't know if it was right to fight him. Taki was one of the strongest fighters in the class, which was why the teacher picked him, to put Kyou in his rightful place and learn how to respect adults. But rhe Kyouichi thay respected adults was all in the past, he didn't care about that now.

Kyou sighed and pushed himself off his seat. "What would you do if i got injured?" Of course, Kyou knew that real hits weren't allowed. But that was just an expression. The crowd parted for him once more as he walked to the center of the gym. As he passed Junichiro, he winked at the boy. Just as a sign to say that he wouldn't lose, in contrary to what he claimed.

He had his hands in his pockets, standing lazily while waiting for Taki to come. Said boy shuffled forward with his eyes on the ground. But when the whistle blew, that innocent gaze became serious. Taki bounded forward. He was fast despite his large size and made quick and precise moves. But they weren't good enough, Kyou dodged them easily. Taki swung the stick with every attack but Kyou evaded them swiftly. This continued repeatedly for one minute exactly. Kyou calmly dodging the attacks until Taki started to get frustrated. In his combat experience, Kyou learnt that one should always keep calm in a fight. Disoriented thoughts would affect the fight. That was what he was doing to Taki now. He repeated evasions had made his opponent impatient. That was his cue to attack. With Taki distracted by his own frustration, Kyou swiftly and skillfully evaded the stick and slid behind Taki. He lifted his foot and stepped down on the back of Taki's knee. Locking his upper arm to his body, Kyou swung his forearm quickly and his stick stopped right above Taki's neck in a knock out position. He had won. Kyou didn't display much of his moves but one could tell that he moved quickly with strategized techniques.

He threw the stick back at the fuming teacher and stalked back to his seat. A smug expression on his face. The teacher couldn't even get back at him.

For a moment Jun was impressed even by himself that he won. It took him like few seconds to realize what has just happened. He peeked at the stick, slightly narrowing his eyes since his side was painful by the hit. Great, first he wounded his hand, now the waist, he was going to die for real, if he wasn't careful with his own body. He peeked at the other students though, a small all cheesy eye smile popping over his face. He was happy, he had to admit. Yet, what made him blink quite surprised was when his roommate started clapping first, out of everybody. Jun was pretty sure that other didn't even like him, yet... why? Why was he feeling even happier by the fact that Kyouichi actually showed some emotions towards him? Even if it was just the clap.

The blond boy left the stick on the floor, bowing to both the teachers and the students, though just then he heard the teacher saying that Kyouichi is the next one. He drifted his gaze to see his opponent, almost turning to say something to the second teacher. Was that even fair? What if his roommate was wounded? All sorts of questions were popping again and again into his head, taking a deep breath. He was worried, gosh he was until he saw Kyouichi's wink. Was he just trying to annoy the teacher with his words a second ago then? He nodded slowly and just sat on one of the free spots on the floor, peeking at his bandaged hand, then slightly pressed it against his side, hearing few girls crawling to him.

"You were so cool just now, Junichiro-senpai."

"Do you need a handkerchief?"

"Here a bottle of water." These were just few of everything they were blubbering to him, yet Jun missed almost everything, taking only the bottle with water. His gaze was glued to his roommate. He was curious to see how was he going to do on this spar. The boy took few big gulps of the water, thanking silently, then making a sign to the girls to be quiet as the match started.

Taki seemed so different when fighting. His style wasn't bad, yet what was missing was that he was obviously too impatient. Jun understood almost instantly what was Kyouichi trying to do. What a smart boy. He set his palms on the floor and gave his body a little bit backwards, a small smile freezing on his face while watching the two boys fighting. Damn, he was good at fighting, it was obvious.

As soon as the match ended, everybody, along with Jun started clapping all impressed.

The other matches weren't even that interesting for him though, since they weren't anything that special - same movements, obvious attacks and stupid mistakes. Like that the class was at its end soon.

Jun got up lazily, though having no clue where his next class was. He just put the hoodie of his sweater on, taking his way to the door along with the rest students taking their leaves.

Kyou sat back on his seat to watch the other matches which to be honest, weren't all that spectacular. He had almost fallen asleep when Aki beside him was called to fight the next round. So trying to be encouraging to his new friend, Kyou rubbed his eyes and focused on the match. But during Aki's match, Kyou realised that the boy wasn't all that good. He was trying to impress the strong transfer student, his new friend but was failing. Aki was easily the worst fighter in the class. However, Kyou noticed something interesting about him. Despite his weak physique and attacks, Aki had strategized everything. The boy was a genius at tactics although he was weak, that alone could make up for it. Kyou smiled, he knew that he made the right choice in befriending the boy.

He watched as Aki barely dodged the attack coming for him. But the dodge had caused the opponent to lose his balance and stumble past the boy. Aki took advantage of that and spun around to face his opponent, tripping him and positioning the stick above his head. Sure death situation. Aki had won his match. He staggered back to Kyou panting heavily and slumped down in his seat. "Although i won, it was disappointing to watch right?" He said in a low voice as if he wad disapppinted in himself.

"Not at all," Kyou said lightly. Aki looked up at him with wide eyes. Kyou turned to face him. "I thought that the match was splendid. You've got a better brain than i have, that i must admit. But you're ages away from defeating me," he said. Aki's eyes lit up at the praise from his friend and now respected figure. His eyes shone with the determination to do better to receive yet more praises from Kyou. After the last boring match had ended, Aki woke Kyou up and led him to the next class.

"Civics and moral education...." Kyou mused out loud as Aki turned to look at him. "Sounds very moralising indeed. Values are being taught i suppose?" He asked and Aki nodded. It wasn't very surprising anymore to Kyou that his father would send him here. To learn about values? Kyou wanted to laugh, he had abandoned that long ago. Even if he learnt it, he wouldn't apply it if only to anger that old man. Kyou turned the opposite direction.

"Where are you going?" Aki asked. "Class is about to start soon." Kyou waved a hand without looking back in a gesture for Aki to go without him. He wasn't going to attend this class, never attend as long as he studied here. Kyou returned to the dorm with his fists clenched tightly.

Few female students instantly came to him, the questions following one by one. Jun tried his best to answer them as nice as he could, but he had to admit, it was annoying. Since he was never that close to any of his fans and he wasn't even sure if these girls were his fans, it was just bothering, yet they seemed not to realize that.

"Yeah, yeah. I am 18 years old. I like to dance and have trained some martial arts before." He mumbled for a numerous time, when one of the girls asked him about age and stuff, making him sigh silently. At least one thing he could use them for was finding the next class. Once they reached the room, Jun found a place in the background, yet as he looked around, he noticed that Kyouichi was nowhere to be found. What was this guy doing? The blond boy shook his head, soon the teacher entering.

"Nice to meet you everybody. I am Tanaka Shinichi and we will have Civics and moral education with you. Is everybody here?" The teacher looked around, as soon as he noticed that Kyouichi is not there, looking at Jun.

"Junichiro, right? I heard that Kyouichi is your roommate, can you please look for him quickly? I don't like it when students skip my class." Jun stared at him all blankly, at first totally not liking the idea of going to search for the boy, yet in the end he eventually agreed.

"Go go, look for him. You may even have some fun time together." He heard the guy whom he won against saying, letting out an all amused laugh.

"Why? Are you jealous that you won't have me instead?" Jun asked, yet he was clenching his fists barely holding himself not to hit the other guy. He was seriously annoying. Without even waiting for a reply though, he rushed out of the room. Where the hell would he search for Kyouichi now? This teacher.

After all, the blond boy decided to give it a try in their room though, quickly heading to there. Just, he was hoping to find the other boy there and drag him back. Just that.

As soon as Kyou had arrived back at the room, he headed straight towards the bathroom to wash off the perspiration from Physical Ed. As the water ran down his body, Kyou allowed himself to think.

He hadn't visited his mother's grave in ages and it was probably almost the time of her anniversary. Kyou knew that his father had never visited her even once after she died. Choosing to emerse himself in work just like he had when she was dying. Kyou clenched his fists at the thought. Thinking of the past pained him, but Kyou would never stop thinking about it. He would never allow hinself to forget about his mother and the anger he felt towards his father. Which was why every value taught to him by his father when Kyou was young, he threw it all away. He wouldn't return to the naive and obedient boy he once was.

He wouldn't study about values because that was what his father wanted. No. Kyou wanted to disobey him and drive him mad. He wanted his father to feel the wrath of his anger, to let him know that Kyou would never forgive him. Just like Junichiro had done the previous day, Kyou slammed a fist against the wall but not repeatedly. His hand became red but didn't bleed. Sighing, Kyou let the water run over his face and pushed back his hair. He wouldn't ever attend that class even if it killed him.

Jun ran around the corridors, checking on his way back to the dorm, every single place where Kyouichi would be, jumping by the smallest sound of any upcoming steps though. He knew that the teacher, himself, sent him search for his roommate, yet he didn't like the fact that he was absent. Also, he was sure that if he has met the teachers from his first class, they'd just make a big fuss out of nothing, which annoyed him a little. Was really every school like that? He wasn't sure himself, since he never attended one, yet if it was like this one and the teachers were the same asses, he was glad that he rather took care of his career.

As soon as he entered the room, Jun looked around, hearing the water from the bathroom. Thanks god, Kyouichi was here. The blond boy slowly made his way to the door, reaching his hand, wondering if he should knock or no. It took him like few seconds, before he finally knocked slightly few times.

"Kyouichi, the teacher sent me to bring you to the class. Can you like hurry up, because we will be late?" Jun said, taking a deep breath and leaning against the wall next to the door. What made his roommate skip the class? It didn't seem like he had a fight with someone to do so, nor he probably hated the school that much. He just tilted his head aside, gluing his gaze for a second at the ceiling, while waiting for Kyouichi.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyou was still leaning against the wall when he heard Junichiro knocking the door. For a while, he kept quiet considering if he should reply. The other boy as expected had come to take him to class. A few seconds later, he turned off the water and grabbed the towel.

"Go back to class on your own. I'm not coming," he finally spoke. As he dried himself off, the memories started to come back to him again. Kyou gritted his teeth while wearing his clothes. When he was done, he opened the door and stared at Junichiro. "I won't be attending that class in future too. So don't bother coming to look for me."

((Sorry it took so long. And i apologise for it being short too. Nothing came to my head:( ))

Jun waited few seconds, just when was about to speak again, since he wasn't receiving any answer, he heard Kyouichi answering, sighing. What was wrong with that guy, seriously. The boy just crossed his arms, not answering anything yet, but waited for the other to come out, once Kyou did, pushing himself off the wall and standing in front of the other.

"Is that how you deal with everything? Running away?" He asked, looking at his roommate all serious. "You are just going to let that stupid teacher win over you? And not only that. I have no idea why are you skipping, but if you think that you will feel better staying here until the end of the year and that way winning, to whoever is making you do this choice - you are wrong. You will just prove that you are a coward, instead of fighting, hiding here." Once he was done, Jun let out a small all ironic chuckle, turning his back at the other boy.

It wasn't that he wanted to be rude, but the other was doing it wrong and Jun wanted to show him that. He took a deep breath, slowly making his way to the door. He was hoping deep inside that the words would have effect on Kyouichi and he would rethink his decision. If not, he would just leave the room and go back in class alone.

(It's fine. ^^ )

As Junichiro was speaking, Kyou was already on his way to his bed. He flopped down on the sheets and turned to look at the other boy. Letting out a bitter laugh, Kyou replied. "Running away? You seem to be misunderstanding something," he got off the bed and walked towards Junichiro. "There's a huge difference between running away and simply not wanting to do something."

Reaching the boy, Kyou bent down to Junichiro's height and looked the boy in the eye. "How could you say that i'm running away when you don't even understand my circumstances. I'm not running away at all. I'm doing this all for a cause, something which you don't have the right to know yet," he said the last part coldly and straightened his back. "Return to class," he ended and walked towards the dresser where the hair dryer lay.

Kyou listened to the roar of the hair dryer and relished the heat on his skin as he blew dry his hair. He didn't turn back once to see if Junichiro had left or remained in the room. He didn't want to think of anything at the moment. He found it frustrating at how he couldn't be relieved of his past even in this new school. Away from home abd the memories it held. Kyou sometimes wondered how it would be to just end it all by himself. He switched of the hair dryer and walked towards the window.

At first Jun thought that Kyouichi wouldn't even bother to answer his words, taking a deep breath, though just before to press the knob and open the door, he heard the other's voice behind himself, raising a brow and turning around, just to find his roommate leaning down. He was seriously mean, using his height, yet his words... maybe he shouldn't have said what he did.

The blond boy mumbled a silent sorry and walked off the room, kinda disappointed walking back in the classroom.

"Why isn't Kyouichi with you, Junichiro?" He heard the teacher asking, clicking with his tongue and shrugging with his shoulders. He was pissed off enough to explain something.

"Maybe he wasn't attracted enough by the small fallen idol." As soon as he heard the words, Jun didn't even wait anything more to be said, but walked to the annoying guy from the previous class, grabbing him by the collar and hitting him straight in the face. The other obviously managed to escape and hit back, as they both started to fight, hitting and even kicking each other. Jun was just too angry to stand any more stupid comments like that. And the other was just searching for this.

"If I hear you say something like that again, I will choke you!" He shouted out, out of anger, just before to hit the other again, feeling someone's arms wrapping around him to stop him. It was the teacher. He pulled him away, looking all angry and both of them.

"Junichiro! Akihiko! Both of you follow me. Someone, go call Kyouichi as well. The three of you will be punished!" After saying that, Jun just now realized what has happened. He slapped his forehead slightly, throwing a dead glare at the other. He was so gonna take his revenge.

Kyou opened the window and felt the breeze enter the room. He closed his eyes as his hair was blown away from his face. Kyou had always loved the feel of the wind blowing into his face. He leaned his body forward, out of the window and opened his eyes. The ground, metres away, loomed before him. Kyou leaned back and shook his head, lifting a hand to his forehead. What on earth had he been thinking? If he ended it all, he wouldn't be able to get back at his father. No, it wasn't time yet.

Kyou closed the window at the same time that a knock sounded from the door. He couldn't fathom how someone would be knocking at the door during lessons. Or was it Junichiro coming back to take him to class? Yet that wasn't quite right either. Junichiro had the keys to the room. Kyou walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Aki. "Isn't it lesson time right now?" He asked.

"Yes. But something came up and now the teacher is looking for you," Aki replied hesitantly. Kyou sighed and followed Aki to the teacher's office. Upon entering though, his attention was caught by two figures standing in front of the teacher. Junichiro and one insignificant other whose name he couldn't seem to remember. Both boys had minor wounds covering their faces. Instantly, Kyou knew what happened. He walked up the the group and cast Junichiro a glance.

"Got assaulted by some uncivilised barbarian?" He commented, referring the insult to the other boy. "Quite unlike you to pay attention to those types ain't it? You shouldn't care about what idiots say to you," he added. Behind him, he could hear the grind of teeth and smirked to himself.

The teacher banged the table and Kyou lazily turned to face him. "What?" He asked with a deadpanned tone, eyes uncaringly half opened and a slouching position which all signified that he didn't care about what was to come.

He wasn't even sure how much time has passed, but he knew one thing: He was sick of the scolding the teacher gave him. What could he do? Akihiko was at the fault. He kept blubbering stuff about him. He kept provoking him.

"Wait, why are you only looking at me, teacher? Am I the one who kept throwing idiotic comments?" He was seriously pissed off. If it wasn't the teacher, Jun would've killed the other by now.

"Oh sorry. Did I hurt you little princess?" He heard Akihiko saying, just before to say anything else though, hearing the door opening. From all people, Kyouichi was the last one he wanted to see now. Not because he hated him or anything, but right now he was just too out of control to be able to stand it if he had to argue with his roommate as well. Though he noticed the small conversation between him and Akihiko, blinking a little then looking at the teacher and raising a brow. He could see how pissed the other male was, getting up and looking at the three students in front of him, ignoring Kyou's question and just taking a deep breath.

"So! Since all three of you seem to have forgotten where you are: Akihiko, you are going to be helping in the kitchen for one month and you two." He looked at both Jun and Kyouichi: "You will be cleaning the toilets for a month." As soon as he heard the punishment, the blond boy stared blankly, pointing at himself.

"So, you can leave that insane guy cook for us... Who knows, he may even try to poison me, but you leave me go clean the toilets? Are you serious, teacher?" From everything today, that was the funniest and most ironic thing, that has happened to him.

"Don't worry, princess. I will make sure to cook well for you." As soon as he heard Akihiko speaking again, Jun turned around and raised his hand, barely holding himself not to hit the other one: "Just go die, idiot." He couldn't believe that even after Kyouichi being here, he kept acting so idiotic.

Kyou frowned when he heard that he had to clean the toilets for a month. Why couldn't he have received the kitchen job instead. Chores just weren't his forte, Kyou just hoped that he wouldn't give Junichiro too much trouble when the time came.

To be honest, the guy whose name Kyou didn't know was starting to get on his nerves. He just didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. He thought that Akihiko deserved a good beating. Which was why when Junichiro raised his fist, Kyou lookes forward to the guy's face getting bashed in. But when Junichiro placed down his fist, Kyou decided to do the job for him. In a swift movement, Kyou lifted his arm and swung his fist hard into Akihiko's face. Loving the crunch of the boy's nose breaking and relished the thrill of seeing Akihiko's front teeth fall to the floor.

Kyou looked at the back of his fist, Akihiko's blood and also his own blood. The wound was caused by Akihiko's teeth digging into his flesh before it broke. He wiped the blood off on his clothes at the same time when the teacher grabbed the back of his collar.

By instinct, Kyou ripped his collar out of the teacher's grasp and shot him a death glare. Kyou was a dominant figure in society just like his father. His nature didn't tolerate disrespect from someone of a lower status. "Do that again and i'll make sure to ruin your career,"he growled. The teacher hesitated for a moment before sending the three of them out of the office and Akihiko to the infirmary. Kyou was still fuming. It was a miracle in itself that he was accepting the punishment, but the teacher grabbing his collar was the last straw. He strode past Junichiro and headed straight back to the dorm.

Jun was still considering if he should make his situation worse or no by hitting Akihiko again, yet decided to give up on that thought and just when he stepped back, he saw Kyouichi instead hitting the other quite hard, widening his eyes. Did he lose his mind? He could be kicked out the school if he did something like that again. With a small sigh, Jun pressed his palm against his forehead slightly, peeking at the teacher though, then down at the annoying guy and lastly at Kyou.

The blond boy could feel shivers passing through his body as he heard the other speaking back to their teacher. One was to just miss the class, but to speak like that? Was that even allowed? But he had to admit, his roommate was scary. Even though he, himself, was good at fighting, the other would probably be twice better and if they were to fight, he would most probably lose. He wasn't even sure who's child Kyouichi was, but one was sure - he was learnt to have everything controlled as he wished.

Once the three left the room, Jun thought for a moment if he should go back to the room, yet he decided to instead take a small walk outside the school. He walked down the stairs and then through the main gates, finding in front of himself a big garden, full with trees, flowers and benches to sit. Yet instead of that, he walked to one of the big trees - a sakura, without even thinking twice, just lying down on the glass and closing his eyes. Few minutes only for himself were going to be perfect for him to calm down.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyou entered the room and towards his bed immediately, flopping down on the soft sheets. His current mind right now was still reeling from the stress of his problems. His mood wasn't improving either. First there was his family problems, then the problems at school, and then there was Junichiro who often got mocked because he was a fallen idol. Kyou didn't know why he was butting his nose into his roomate's business. Helping him get back at the bullies, it wasn't his business at all. But something about seeing Junichiro get bullied got to him and he didn't like it. Perhaps it was because he knew the guy earlier, or maybe because the guy was special. Kyou had seen him stop time after all.

Kyou got off the bed and stared out the window. He gazed at the sky, trying to make out images from the clouds. Suddenly, he heard noises. Kyou bent his head to look down at the garden beneath instead. There, he saw Akihiko with a bandaged nose, laughing with his hands outstretched in front of him. And right above his outstretched hand was Aki, hovering high above the ground. Akihiko also had friends laughing along with him.Kyou couldn't believe his eyes, Aki was floating. Wherever Akihiko's hand moved, Aki floated in the same direction. The smaller boy was crying, begging to be let down only for Akihiko to laugh harder. But that wasn't what Kyou was worried about at the moment. His eyes were on Akihiko who had the ability to make things float with a wave of his hand. Akihiko, like Junichiro, had powers.

Kyou shook his head to clear his thoughts. He should be helping Aki right now. Kyou opened the window and jumped out without hesitation. The room was located on the seventh floor, but lucky for him, there were flagpoles beneath the window. Kyou dropped to the third floor where he caught one of the poles, then dropped to the second, grabbing the next pole before landing on his feet on the ground floor. When he stood up, everyone was looking at him in shock.

"Drop him," Kyou demanded despite feeling a little fear. He had punched Akihiko and broke his nose, would the boy also lift him off his feet? But unknown to him, Akihiko was currently also very afraid of him. After all, this school was special, everyone had abilities. It was safe to say that Akihiko assumed that Kyou too had an ability. After all, he was physically strong and had earned the respect of the whole class.

But to look cool in front of his friends, Akihiko smirked bravely at Kyou. He dropped Aki and started walking towards Kyou. Kyou forced his feet to stay planted on the ground instead of moving backwards. "Then you shall take his place," Akihiko said and stretched his hand. Kyou forced his eyes to stare at Akihiko, bracing himself to be thrown across the garden. Only that nothing happened, had Akihiko decided to spare him? But it didn't seem so. Akihiko was staring at his hands in horror," why isn't my ability working?" He cried out. Then he looked up at Kyou," is your ability nullification?" His friends started to stretch out their hands at Kyou too, nothing happened. It was then that Kyou remembered, Junichiro's ability hadn't worked on him either. Does that mean that Kyou too had an ability? And that it was to repell the abilities of others? Kyou couldn't believe it himself, why did such things exist in the world? Did his father know about this when he sent him to this school? It wasn't purely to make Kyou remember values or to get rid of him?

Throughout his jumbled thoughts, Kyou maintained a straight face and replied. "I suppose it is. I came to this school not knowing about such abilities anyway." He started walking towards Akihiko who started backing away in fear. He couldn't defeat Kyou in hand to hand combat, nor did his ability worked against Kyou. He was practically powerless right now and Kyou was about to avenge his friend just like he had his roommate. This all told him one thing. Messing with Kyou's friends meant that you were messing with him. And messing with Kyou didn't end good at all.

Sent from my SM-J110G using Tapatalk

One thing kept crossing his mind, as he was lying down, why. Why did Kyouichi even try to help him? There was no point in helping him. Well, maybe he was trying to be nice, or just decided to care about him, but he didn't need it. Hah, whom was he lying. He did need it actually. Because he, himself, would risk even his life for the other. Not that he could explain it in any words. Just he felt like that, which kinda sucked. It was new for him to even feel any other emotion then hate these past few weeks. A small chuckle ran out. What was he even thinking? He should just stop.

Just as he was lying on the grass, having his eyes closed, almost falling asleep, while thinking about all these stuff, Jun heard some noises coming from a little bit further. He blinked a couple of times, at first deciding to just ignore it. He had a lot on his head to butt in others' business. Yet as the sounds got to sound more of a painful shouts, he jumped up. Something was telling him that he had to go. The blond boy started running towards the direction of the noises, as soon as he reached the place, widening his eyes.

From everything he had expected to see, the least one was Akihiko using his powers over Aki for bullying and his friends laughing. Jun stopped behind one tree, just to see another crazy thing: Kyouichi jumping off the window. Was he an idiot or he was just dying to help his friends, literally? With a small sigh, just when he was about to step forward, the blond haired boy felt the sudden headache appearing again. Damn, from all the bad times, right now was just the worse. He felt himself falling on his knees, taking a hold of his temples, squeezing his eyes tightly shut. He couldn't hear anything, nor see anything. The pain was just killing him. He wasn't even sure what was going on, trying to peek with one eye just to see it: Kyouichi stopped Akihiko's attack without even doing anything.

Nullification. He has heard about such power, yet so not in the real world. Maybe in the movies and all these anime shows he was watching since young, yet nullification, here? But why was he even surprised? He wasn't an ordinary person as well, especially not, kneeling like that, all weakly. Of course, the make his condition worse, as Akihiko was stepping backwards all scared of his roommate, he saw him stopping with a small smile on his face. Without even realizing when, Jun noticed one of the other's friends extending their hands at him. Damn, he has been found.

"I suppose you care about him, don't you Kyouichi?" Akihiko said with the most pleasant smile he could put, yet that only made Jun let out an all amused laugh. Not that he was in the condition to do it, nor he could even think straight at the moment due to the pain, yet for just one moment he felt it. The power within him. He raised his gaze at the one threatening to use his power at him, taking a deep breath.

"I suggest you not to do anything, without knowing what my power is, idiot." Jun hissed at the other boy, looking at him all serious. It was about time to happen. He could feel it. The headache was slowly fading away, he could see better now and there it is. It happened after a second. As Junichiro looked at the one threatening him, everything stopped again. Just for a second, just to make him move, yet it happened. He did it once again.

Kyou was actually enjoying himself, seeing Akihiko's fear as he advanced towards the retreating boy. However, there was a split second of confusion on his part when he spotted Akihiko's smirk. His emerald eyes moved to follow the boy's line of sight, widening when he saw Junichiro peeking at them from behind a tree. What on earth was he doing here? Kyou had assumed he returned to class seeing how he was serious about lessons and all.

Before Akihiko had the chance to do anything though, time stopped. Kyou blinked in confusion, yet to register what had happened at the moment. But when he did, he turned to look at Junichiro whom had frozen in shock. "Good job," he said patting his head. Kyou walked towards Akihiko who had stopped moving, that irritating smirk still plastered on his face. Kyou drew back his fist and gave the boy a hard punch, smashing the nose that had already been broken before, Akihiko didn't react. But Kyou knew that he would feel the pain once time resumed, that punch was payment for Aki who was also frozen at the moment. Kyou drew back his fist again and punched him a second time across the face, Akihiko's body landed on the ground. Kyou felt self satisfaction within himself when he saw the forming bruise. "You can release your ability now," he said to Junichiro and walked off.

When time resumed, Kyou was a few metres away from the scene. Hid ears rang from Akihiko's scream of agony as blood rushed forth from his nose. Blood that hadn't spilled when time had been paused, only coming out now that time was running again. Kyou let out a chuckle and started making his way back into the building.

He was safe, thanks god. Jun managed to escape from being hit by the whatever power was from Akihiko's friend. Yet... As he heard Kyouichi speaking, he raised his brow, seeing it himself that whatever power didn't have an effect over the other, a small unnoticed, yet worrisome fear gathering against his chest. He widened his eyes, getting all surprised by what followed next though. Was he... just used so the other could hit Akihiko? Even though he deserved it, it was low of Kyou's side. Just before to say anything though, he felt that he has lost the control over his powers, just as his roommate was away, the time coming back to normal, hearing the painful scream of Akihiko and his friends running to him, he slightly stepped back.

"What the hell has happened? How was he hit!? Is that another power that this guy Kyouichi was holding?" So they didn't even realize it was him? Jun slowly left the scene, seeing that Aki is doing the same. Thanks god, at least the boy was safe. He used his chance though, running to Kyou who thanks god was not so far away yet, grabbing him by the shoulder and turning him around. "Why did you do it!? Yeah, he did bad... but what the actual hell is wrong with you Kyouichi!? Don't you dare use my powers again for such thing!" He was angry. Way too angry to think straight. It was just too violent. That was not the way to do the things. Jun raised his fist, his eyes full with anger staring at the taller boy in front of him. With the hand still on his shoulder, he gripped tightly on the place, taking a deep breath. For the first time he wanted to punch his roommate that much. And if the other hadn't said something soon, he would beat the life out of him. Not only because of that, but because of everything that happened just for few days. He needed to take it out, all of it.

They thought that what happened was one of Kyou's powers. He found that a little dumb. Kyou felt the tightness in his chest loosening up a little. He had been so afraid, which he normally didn't. Kyou hadn't a clue that these kind of thingd existed and not to mention, everyone in this school had a special ability. He had thought that Junichiro was the only one, yet even he himself had something. A rather useless ability though, rendering other abilities against himself useless. Kyou could only protect himself, not others. Just then, he heard footsteps running after him, followed by Junichiro's angry voice.

Kyou raised an eyebrow at the smaller boy in confusion. "Using your power to hit him?" He asked. Kyou didn't understand. Junichiro was the one who used his power by himself. Kyou had no control over when Junichiro would use his power. So how could he 'use' Junichiro's ability so that he could hit Akihiko. "You were the one who used your ability on your own. I could have handled those low lives even without your ability. But since you decided to meddle in my business, I merely made use of the situation and hit him." Kyou continued walking," it is simpler if they don't move isn't it? I'm not complaining since your ability is useful...unlike mine." He ended just as they reached the room. Kyou fished out his keys and unlocked the door. He entered the room and left the door open in case his roommate wanted to come in as well.

The floor of the room was in a mess, papers scattered from the wind that entered through the open window. He walked over to the window and closed it, then started to pick up the papers before placing a paperweight on top of the stack. Kyou switched on the air-conditioner and went to lay on his bed. He sighed heavily, feeling very tired all of a sudden. Kyou's eyes started to close and he let them, drifting off into a sleep full of nightmares.