• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eri kun

• Dayu

• fan_yaoi

• InnocentFujoshi

I personally prefer Seme like Ukes. The weak, emotional ukes might be fun the first couple of times around but they get boring soon. of course having shotas as uke make sence due to thire inexperience though there are some, rathere entertaining mangas out there where the oyaji is the uke.

• 1 month later...

Im not a fan of shota. I like a guy who acts like guy (Not Manly) but still beeing able to be emotional. Femenin,.. neehh not so much, depends on A lot.

I must confess that lately I have start to like seke as well. Misaki from junjou romantica is an really nice uke I think. I like cute uke but not too girly, I want him to be a guy but not with muscles or too short hair....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
want me to be your seke:rolleyes:?lol.. I need an uke like Takatsuki Noboru-sensei's Ukes (manly but not bara)

"I need an uke..." i feel so used. Haha sure why not...but I think I will fail cuz i don't know that character.

I like the difference between uke and seme. I don't want it to be like a "cave man" relationship. But a cute guy is nice

*seme deep voice* I'm here

because your position is Uke. haha