I Found You And Now You're in Trouble. (Coffee-Tastic and Raychu)[R18]

Coffee-Tastic

"Just because you were a human doesn't mean you could have been able to cook anything. I know people who can barely make their own pasta without doing something stupid," he said, coming in the kitchen after Akito, watching him, "Also I accept your apology, you were tired and grumpy like an old man. And before you protest against what I say, I'm gonna ask you who "they" is. You know I can hear you mumbling right? I'm old but I'm not deaf. So could see the hint of pain in Akito's eyes because he wasn't blind either. Was it too personal to ask something like that? Was it even a smart thing to do to get personal with him? "But if you don't want to answer, that's ok." Hotaru took out the things he got from the store, putting them over the counter to be cut.

He's cried around Akito twice. Has yelled at him for being a murderer of his family. Has yelled at him about other things concerning the things he's done to him, and he was worried about getting personal with this man? Of course there was some reasonable qualities of that, but to know anything about Akito, it might not make him feel great. Akito lost his family as well by becoming a vampire. They weren't murdered or anything, but to him, it might feel just as bad. And what if he knew other people? Friends?... Okay maybe he didn't have friends, that was a bit clear to him even without asking.

Hotaru already was a horrible torturer, if he felt any pity, that wouldn't make it easier for him to stick to his plan of being an evil vampire holding Akito here against his very will. See?! Because already half of that was messed up because Akito wanted to be here. It was his job to make it unpleasant, which he was good at so far... He thinks as he puts his hand on Akito's shoulder while reaching for the cutting board as if he wasn't his enemy, "Also, do me a favor and cut the onions and the carrots and stuff for me to start off with while I work on the chicken."

A vampire cooking might be odd and it was. Hotaru just bought food that won't give him any sort of nutrition whatsoever, what he needed to live was blood, not chicken curry and rice... "So what?" Is what he always though to himself at the end of that thought. Might as well have learned how to cook in all these years of living. That and he still had working tastebuds, just as functional as a human's.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Raychu

"Is that so? That's not me, I know my way around the kitchen," he murmured softly. He tensed hearing the other ask who he was talking about, immediately forming a lie. He didn't want to say it was his parents, but he didn't want to not answer either. Even if he didn't have to, he still felt like he did. But saying it was his parents was a bit too much for him to actually say, too personal for him. He didn't like talking about them either, so just saying who he was getting upset about was enough to send him over the edge. "I kind of expected you to hear... Ah, she was a girl I was going to ask for her hand in marriage. Well... before everything happened I guess." He amazingly made it sound natural and true, hoping it didn't seem too unrealistic. He was desperate for the other to either believe him or just take it as an answer. Hotaru seemed smart enough to know when not to pry, hopefully he caught these hints.

Akito almost shook the hand that was on his shoulder off out of habit of being touched so freely, but he didn't. He waited until the other grabbed the cutting board before pushing the hand off. He didn't know why he was still being so difficult about the touching when they had done it more than once before. He still didn't enjoy the though of being touched no matter how many times he was, it felt odd. Another hand on him was just something he didn't like, man or woman. With Hotaru he was getting over the touching better than in the beginning when he got so upset over it. He still had his moments however of wanting nothing to do with the touches, no matter what they were. Then there was the time he initiated the touching himself and immediately after felt so gross, he didn't even know how to explain it. It wasn't just the actions, but the fact we touched the other so desperately, killing everything he had lived for his entire life.

"Cut the vegetables, got it," he mumbled, grabbing the needed ingredients, setting them down by him. He grabbed a knife and placed an onion in front of him, beginning to cut it quickly. His mind was wandering as he cut the vegetables, an awkward silence filling the air. He needed to fix that, the quiet was something he didn't want to deal with right now. "The collar... You're supposed to be wearing it right? I remember because when you saw that I took it off, instead of making me put it back on, you put it on yourself. The friend that is coming over, is he the one who gave you the collar to wear?" He wasn't sure if it was even okay to ask, but curiosity struck him. He was extremely confused when the other out it on and then left, he wasn't expecting that. "How long are you going to say you're the one wearing it?"

Hotaru stared at Akito for a few seconds when he said he was going to ask a girl to marry him. He wasn't shocked nor did he feel sad, he was waiting for the punchline, because that had to be a joke. No smooth, natural words that come like that can fool him over when the content of those words were totally laughable and false. Not being rude or anything, but Akito didn't seem like he'd have many people liking him in any romantic way. He was attractive and he could image a girl or two coming up to him in high school for confessions, but all the same, he could imagine Akito turning them down on the spot. He didn't like to be touched, the newborn pushing his hand off his shoulder was not needed. Hotaru wasn't trying to do anything, he was just using him for some support while he went to grab the board. He was also so strict looking. It takes one orderly and fun-killing childhood to make someone's eyebrows look so easily furrowed like how Aki has them.

He waited but there was nothing he said afterwards. Hotaru realized that with that lie, there was something else more hurtful to Akito underneith, because he was sure he wouldn't say a word to him... It should stay that way too, he guessed. He didn't want to hear him say anything that would give him another weight on him that stopped him being Akito's torturer and captor. There was no way he ever wanted to feel sorry for him. With the lie, however, he was curious, but he didn't want to pry now and make Akito upset to the point of running away into the bedroom again. For now he could try to guess to himself. "The," meant multiple people didn't it? So... Family? Did he actually have friends? Or was there other people he'd never be able to guess? Hotaru knew nothing about Akito besides that he was a recently turned vampire from being a hunter previously. He couldn't help but think that was a little bit disappointing for him.

He had taken a separate board for the meats and had started slicing the chicken he had into smaller bits, he didn't even realize that the silence was so thick between then until Akito's voice came out again. He came out of the thoughts from his head to focus on his questions. How was it fair that when Hotaru asked a question, Akito had to lie about it? ... No, though actually he also didn't think he wanted to know... Anyways, Hotaru is the loudmouth, he didn't mind talking about anything, especially from the question, sighing a little before speaking, "Yeah. Yuu, the same guy on my back for having a man stay at my place is the same one to have given me this thing, 'believe it or not.' I'm going to wear it in front of him for a few more times. I don't want him to keep the illusion that he can call me his or something... The collar," he chuckled, "he wanted me to keep it on to show that I belonged to somebody, but you can take a guess as to why I don't like the gesture. Just long enough to feel good about himself, that's what I'm doing." Which was something odd of him to say. Hotaru wouldn't do something like this for just anyone.

Akito pursed his lips into a thin line. He pitied the poor fool for thinking Hotaru was actually the one wearing the collar, wouldn't it be a shock to find out that wasn't the case. "I see, is that so? That means tonight then too? I don't think the collar suits you though, you need a white one to compliment your eyes," he mumbled. He noticed the first time the other wore the collar, it offset his eyes. The black was too dark, causing it to be the only thing you look at. He kept cutting the onion into small thin lines before moving onto the carrots. He was quick about cutting, yet so very careful when doing so. Not wanting to hurt himself of cause one of the pieces to go uneven. He hated seeing uneven cuts, it never looked nice and pretty. Something his parents expected of him, to have the most elegant looking meals. The newborn sighed, pushing the thought of them out of his mind the best he could. He really needed to stop letting his mind wander to them, it was only going to make his mood worse.

"Ah, what do I do when he asks me questions? Or do you already have that covered? You kind of left me in the dark about what's going to happen... You know nothing about me so did you make up some random backstory for me? I'm curious to know what it is," he spoke softly. He honestly didn't care, he just wanted to keep the conversation going. He really didn't want another silence to fill the room, he needed to noise to keep him in a fairly good mood. It was nice to know the important details as who he was supposed to be playing, or how he was supposed to act. It's not like Hotaru would go "he was a vampire hunter before turning into a vampire." Akito was sure his friends didn't even know that yet, Hotaru seemed like he was able to manipulate that where any story could work easily. "What about my teeth and eyes? How do you plan to cover those up?"

Focusing on the cutting, time was running so slow. He personally wanted it to move quicker, getting done with having dinner with both of them quicker would be nice. He wasn't prepared for what could happen, he didn't know if he had enough control over himself or not. Hotaru said he'd give him more blood to make sure he was alright, but he really didn't need anything else. The pain was gone, that's all he needed. Without the pain he had a sense over himself that wouldn't break, which he was confident wouldn't allow him to sink his fangs into Yuu. His confidence kept wavering though, he almost attacked the same boy when he entered the apartment the first time, who was to say he wouldn't try now? But he didn't attack the boy, he kept a handle of himself, so he had enough self control to do so, but will it work this time?

A white collar huh? Hotaru preferred no collar, but hey, Akito wasn't far off with a white one, it also had to be a lot nicer looking than a regular dark leather material with studs. His eyes weren't as deeply colored red as Akito's, it was a softer tone of red. One that white might go well with for real. It was oddly nice to know Akito's taste wasn't as bad as Yuu's. He'd not tell Yuu that though, not directly. He wasn't even planning on letting him know Akito was the one wearing it. He'd get super pissed off and Hotaru's never even seen his friend get visibly pissed off, nor did he want to know what it looked like if he was the reason for it. If someone else could manage to make him crazy mad, he'd love to witness how that looked like. So far, he could only tell when he was mad when he lowered his voice and stared harder at whatever or whoever he was mad about. Quite honestly, Yuu could look quite threatening when he wanted to be. Not threatening to him though, no normal human could make Hotaru feel threatened.

"Here's what's going to happen," Hotaru took the chicken he sliced and dropped them into his slow cooker, sliding the appliance closer to Akito, "Oh, put all the chopped things in here... Yeah, so your name is Hatchi." He said that having the name of that train station dog story in mind, "You and me met at the same clinic for the same teeth modification. The coincidence was so insane that we became friends and exchanged numbers. We spoke on and off for about two years and recently you couldn't afford to stay at your apartment and is living with me until you make enough to get back on your feet." He really did hope all of this wasn't too far fetched, Yuu could be naive sometimes but he wasnt stupid. Not that he'd jump to the leap conclusion they were vampires, but if he didn't believe it, Hotaru would have to come up with more lies that were equally exhausting.

"If he asks you what you did before, say you ... I dunno. That you worked at some department store full time. Right now, you're still looking for a job because you relocated here. You chose to stay with me because you didn't want anyone you were close to finding any of this out because you don't want them worrying." Knowing Yuu, there might be some pretty bold questions, making him roll his eyes and chuckle, "I don't know if he'd ask, but if he asks what our relationship is, I'm telling him that we're strictly friends and you need to agree on that. Don't make any kind of stupid face, because then he'll think we don't get along. And well, finally, if he asks any kind question that I didn't cover, I'll talk for you on the spot."

He laughed a little because he couldn't believe how much he'd have to keep on guard for a dinner that shouldn't be so stressful. Hotaru wanted this to be the last of Yuu pestering him about Akito. "It'll be over before we know it. Afterwards..." And afterwards...? He could go back with him, but what about Akito's blood loan? The way Akito looked this morning was pretty bad, it made him feel something in him he didn't like. Well, he was a,ready getting hungry, so he thought it'll be okay to let Akito keep it for a while longer. Then he'll take from the newborn. "I... I'm going back to his place with him. I'm going to come back later tonight though. I'll drink from you tomorrow and let you enjoy not being starving for at least one night. I hope that will improve your attitude about this."

"Hatchi..." The name repeated over and over in his head. "Why can't I keep my actual name? Hatchi is a terrible name," he grumbled. He didn't actually think his name would be changed for the meeting, he just assumed he had to play a specific personality, not a full character with a name change. Just a bit of tweaking on the past. When he finished cutting, he dumped the carrots, potatoes, and onions into the cooker, setting the knife in the sink. "Teeth modification? That's a thing people do? At my age too? I was only twenty-seven two years ago, but still. I would've been too old for that. So does that mean my age needs to change too? Seems highly unlikely Hotaru, I don't think I can pull off this little character you've created for me to play. I can see the whole losing the job part, but teeth modification? Is your friend even going to buy this?" Akito believed not even the dumbest person could buy this story, it was that unbelievable. If someone did buy it, he would be genuinely surprised, but maybe because he knew the truth it was too unbelievable for him.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just say I have no one else? You definitely have thought up something I really don't think I can do," he spoke softly, leaning against the counter. He still needed to listen, even if the person he was being given to play was that bad of a choice for. He listens closely, deciding to stop interrupting the other, knowing he was just being rude. He snorted when the other mentioned the word friend between them. "Friends?" He had to hold his breath for a minute so that he wouldn't laugh at the unbelievable word that was used. He kept a straight face, but he really did just want to start laughing at how unrealistic that was between them. "On the contraire Hotaru, we don't get along. Friend is a stretched word of what actually happens between us, I don't think I can keep a straight face. It's impossible, I give up already." It was nice the other would take control of the situation if something was asked that he wouldn't be able to answer. He really wasn't prepared for this at all.

Over before they knew it? Time wasn't as friendly to Akito as it was to Hotaru apparently. The clock felt like it wasn't ticking fast enough, as if it were skipping five seconds whole of the hour every time a minute ticked by. It would be a slow and unbearable experience for him, but he already agreed to the nonsense he was willing to go through. It was too late to try and get out of it now, Hotaru was expecting his cooperation and effort in this, not that the newborn really wanted to be so good for the other, he would. He felt a small obligation to help because he was in the apartment when Yuu came over, he started the curiosity, Hotaru only made it worse by keeping secretive it seemed like. "Ah, then I thank your for that. I don't know why you're being so generous but I won't complain. A good nights rest would be wonderful." He really was grateful the other was going to take back the blood a day later, a night without pain was a huge gift to him. He even cracked a smile at the other, showing his appreciation.

He could understand the doubt coming from the newborn, this was all lies to cover up his real purpose here. Hotaru had a strong pout on his face, pulling the cooker to him so he could add in some curry powder and such into the mix of chicken and vegetables. Did he really have to laugh? Could he not even pull of being something like friends with him? Akito didn't even want to try, he just laughed. He dashed in a bunch of curry powder, some salt, garlic powder, cumin... All with that pout on his face, he couldn't help it, he didn't like having his ideas laughed at, even if it was ridiculous to think they were friends. Hotaru felt like taking back what he said about the blood just to tease Akito, but looking at him, seeing his grateful smile, he couldn't bear to do that to such a real token of appreciation.

Akito's smiles were actually nice, even he sort of wished he could see it more often than this... He looked back down at what he was doing, scoffing to tuck away his own grin, "Yeah yeah, you're welcome... Akito," he pointed to one of the cabinets, "Take out the can coconut milk for me and put it in a pot to heat up for the sauce. Also... If this thing doesn't work out so well, when I go back with him, I'll just fill in any holes in his uncertainty. I do intend to end his curiosity for good and I'll make it happen, but we're sticking to everything I say. Your name, the teeth, and you keep your age because that doesn't matter too much. We stick to it, you just do what you can." Something that normally worked with people like Yuu when it came to them being too curious, it were distractions. If this didn't go well... He might have to pretend to wear the collar longer, or maybe he has to do something special for him in bed, whatever it took to keep him off his back.

Getting all those extra things into the vegetables to make sure it all got soaked in, Hotaru glanced at Akito another time, mumbling as his eyes focused down again, "Might be strange to say, but I say lots of odd things... You look good when you smile. Just saying." He smirked a little to keep his cool, though also he looked at him to see what he'd think of his comment. Hotaru hoped that it wasn't some kind of secret for him to find Akito to look good. He wouldn't be doing those dirty things if he didn't have a nice face. Or maybe Aki just didn't know that because he assumed he had no standards. He better not. Hotaru telling him that he was cute and he looked good when he smiled should be enough for him to get it, of that was somehow the case.

"Fine, fine. I won't argue, Ill trust you know what you're doing," he hummed. He opened a cabinet, grabbing out a can of coconut milk. He was glad to see it had a tab you could just pull instead of having to fight with a can opener. He hated those things, the inventions of pull tabs was convenient for everyone, the one thick he seemed to like having changed in the world. Technology was the worst, he didn't even understand how people used it. It would break and cry, fall apart, glitch, and so many more things. They were useless pieces of junk that weren't needed, it made life a lot more confusing with them around. "I'll try my best, o really will, but I still have plenty of doubts about this, even if you think you can make him believe it all. But I guess that's for you to worry about more than me."

Akito set the can on the counter, locating the pots. He pulled on out, setting it on the stove, turning it on medium. He opened the can, dumping in the milk, making sure every little drop was out before throwing the can away. The smile still was on his face, as if it was natural for him to continue to smile. Which it wasn't, he was just in a really good mood for once, that had him into a good start for the upcoming dinner with Yuu. He wouldn't be a totally asshole with the stranger then, that would probably make Hotaru more at ease as well. The newborn didn't mind being good and making the other's life easier, but he also wanted to make it harder as well. It made the brunette believe he still had some kind of power, even if that was just his illusion on it. He at least was willing to bow down often instead of fighting every little thing, but then there were days that he would fight back badly, not wanting to give. Today happened to be one of those days, his hunger and exhaustion added a lot to his temper tantrum, but he really wasn't intending on giving into the dinner. The planned failed though, he decided it would be easier to just give in.

You look good when you smile. Oh. The newborn was not expecting to hear that. Hotaru just seemed to be on a roll today with the weird things being said. The smile dropped from Akito's face, coughing. He was t doing it to make fun of the other, he was embarrassed by it. He hadn't been this embarrassed by a compliment in years, a decade maybe. "S-Smiling? I was smiling? Oh, that's... I don't even know what to say... Damn," he mumbled really soft, his face heating up. This really wasn't something he should be getting so flustered over, though here he was, stumbling through his words. He was caught off guard, shocked the other even said it. He really wanted to tell the other not to say those kinds of things, but he didn't see why he was getting so embarrassed, it was just a small compliment, even if it was from Hotaru. Because it was from Hotaru it meant a lot more to him than some stranger. He looked back at the other, smiling softly again. He usually would've liked away and just stormed off into the room, but today he was a lot more laid back once he got food in his system. "You're full of surprises today. First you let me keep the blood a day later, now this. Thanks Hotaru, that's not something I'd even expect you to say. Thank you."

Smiling, he chuckled again with a nod, washing his hands under the tap water with some soap, "You're welcome." There was something another this thank you that he felt like he couldn't possibly scoff off, the soft smile on Akito's face being one thing he didn't want to make Akito think he took for granted. His blush as well, it was very satisfying to catch him off guard and actually, this was the first time making him blush without making anything sexual out of it, wasn't it? What an accomplishment. "I am full of surprises aren't I?" He dried off his hands on his pants and then set the heat for the hot pot, covering it with a lid.

"Here's another one that isn't so crazy," he took a step back and looked at the newborn up and down, "You need more clothes, so when I get the chance, I'm going get you some stuff. It's more of a necessity than a gift. I mean, because there's no need to hide it, there's nothing in this place that can really fit you... Pajamas, some shirts, pants... That'll do for you. I know it's not like you're going to be going anywhere, but it's just not confident to keep washing your clothes, easier this way." He brought it up because Akito technically only had two sets of clothes that fit him. He didn't want to have to wash his clothes again on the spot, so he should probably buy those clothes soon. "I know you can't wait to actually wear your own pairs of underwear, heh heh." His eyes dipped towards the time on the stove top. There still was a good amount of time left. He could change his clothes again, then the only thing left to do was feed Akito again and set the table when the food was done.

(Sorry for short reply, I have to go x3x )

Akito put his cold hands against his burning cheeks, cooling himself down. It really caught him off guard if he was this embarrassed about it. His smile faded as he rubbed his cheeks. He rarely ever smiled, it just was something he never did. Even in his childhood he barely smiled at anyone unless it was forced. His parents always had him fake a smile, but he never really had genuine ones. Hotaru should feel lucky to even be able to see them, the strangest thing is, is that the newborn is smiling around the raven haired vampire more often than he did his own parents. Wasn't this guy supposed to be his captor, his torturer, his enemy? Why is the brunette flashing him so many smiles then? He must truly be going insane, that really didn't seem like how he should be acting with the other. Maybe saying they were friendly with each other was more true than saying they were friends. He would enjoy having Hotaru as a friend, but it didn't seem like it could happen, ever. "Indeed you are," he spoke in a meek voice.

"That would be wonderful, I'm tired of just the two outfits. Thanks. I know you haven't done it yet, I but I appreciate just the thought itself," his apoke softly. Akito couldn't figure out what was up with himself today, or Hotaru. The newborn was in a great mood, the polar opposite of what he's been in the entire time he was there. Never once did he say thank you this many times, not even when he received blood. Maybe he was sick and needed to lie down. Hotaru on the other hand was being extremely generous, different from when they first started out. The brunette couldn't tell if these changes were good or bad, he didn't like them much. Now he had to get used to his own attitude change as well as the older vampire's. He really couldn't pin why he was being so chipper about this, wasn't he supposed to still be upset because he was being forced to be around a human? Obviously he should be, but why the hell wasn't he? The only thing that could come to mind is he either is truly going insane and he was right to think so, or he just completely gave in, giving up the entire fight. Both of them sounded horrible and implausible.

Akito ran his fingers through his hair, the hands feeling shaky. He was over analyzing everything today, overthinking everything. His brain was going haywire, completely out of control. "I know I said I'd help with making dinner, but I.... I just need a little nap before the dinner. Sorry," he mumbled, scurrying off into the bedroom before Hotaru even had a chance to respond. This was him running away from the situation like he normally would. He didn't want to continue to let himself think about why he was being so nice with Hotaru, he hated to think he gave in that easily. Usually when someone is in this kind of situation, they don't get as friendly as the newborn is getting. On the other hand, thinking he's gone mad only made that originally happy mood turn could once more. He needed to remind himself where he was and who he was with. This friendship thing couldn't happen, it was impossible. Akito was the murderer of the raven haired vampire's parents, Hotaru was seeking revenge. It surely didn't feel that way though. It felt a lot more peaceful than he thought it should.

Laying on the bed, he closed his eyes. He wasn't that tired, not really needing to sleep, but he was desperate to stay away from Hotaru for the time being. Just to let his mind clear a bit, that's all he needed. This would eventually pass over, it would go quicker if he slept it off like he usually would do with things. His breathing slowed as he tried to fall asleep, but his body rejected the offer to rest once more. He was up and unwilling to go back to bed, even if he did lose two days of sleep. He was up and he'd stay up, guess her just have to pretend to sleep if the other decided to come in. Not that he could stop him, it was still Hotaru's room after all. Akito just got the liberty of sleeping in it all the time.

(Oh my goodness, don't apologize! It's fine, the length is perfect.)

"O...kay?" He muttered, watching the newborn shuffle off with his dog ears down and his tail between his legs. Akito and him weren't fighting for once and that made him feel uncomfortable? That was quite... Surprising and not so surprising at the same time. With it getting silent, he was left to realize how non-threatening he was striking a talk about how his smile was nice and that he was going to buy him new clothes. Not very sinister of him, but he didn't feel at all regretful of being that way just now with the newborn. It was natural for him and he already came to terms that he couldn't be a real torturer, all he could do was sexually frustrate him and keep him in a half starved/ starved state and have him with hunger pains most of the time. It drove him to the point of acting like a dog, so that was obviously working. Akito just had no chill apparently... Hotaru pouted and started to work on cooking the rice next.

He was not surprised by his following along with his decision to buy clothes, of course he'd like to have more of a wardrobe. Akito could be his Kent doll for a little bit. Shame he couldn't be taken to the store too, he'd have to buy a bunch of clothes and make him try on everything to see if it fit. Good thing that returns exist in this time and that he also had a handsome amount of money, or else he'd be mad... But no, he wasn't rich, he wasn't going to be getting his prisoner high end socks and underwear, oh nonono... But what if he got him something really cute? He wouldn't wear it at all, but to see his reaction seeing it would be nice wouldn't it?

Hotaru liked the thought and closed his eyes softly, stirring the heating up milk gently with a wooden spoon after the rice was put to heat, humming his phone's ring tone. Within the hour, the old vampire had everything done on his own. There was still maybe thirty minutes left, but in the silence, he heard his phone buzz with a text message. Yuu: "I'm about to leave now. Early is better than late, you said that yourself lol" That's nice. Using his own words against him in a dire time. Hotaru didn't even bother to respond, he had to set the table and get Akito fed quickly. There was nothing elegant he did in getting the plates of food to the table, he didn't even fill cups on the table in fear of not having enough time.

"Akito," he said coming in the room, still relaxed despite the time crunch. Yuu wouldn't get here for another ten minutes, that was more than enough time to feed his dog his second round , "Dinner's done. You need to drink more now, sit up," he sat down close, giving his arm up again, "Yuu's on his way."

That was weird wasn't it? Just leaving to the room all of a sudden was definitely weird, especially in the good atmosphere. He just ran away, that would probably confuse Hotaru, not that Akito really cared. It's not like the newborn had to explain himself every little time he did something. He did feel bad though, he was supposed to help out with the dinner, but he just ran away. He nuzzled his face into a pillow, sighing loudly. He was irritating himself by letting himself think about such stupid things. If he focused on himself and that he was going insane then sooner or later, he'd drive himself into insanity. He could worry about that later when it actually was necessary. Sure, he begged for food, but it was only natural right? He was starving, anyone would have to go to that point if they didn't want to die. Maybe he went a little overboard with the blowjob... Didn't matter now, it happened. It was done and over with. He just wouldn't let himself go to that point again. He could do begging more than he could do sexual acts like before. That was just something he wouldn't do.

Hearing the voice made the newborn grumble, lifting his head. "So soon? I barely even got ten minutes," he whined, sitting up. "I would try to say I'm not hungry and not have to bite you, but we both know I'd be lying." He grabbed the hand, pulling it up towards his mouth. He licked at where he was going to bite, sinking his teeth into the flesh. This time he was as gentle as he could be by stabbing two fangs into Hotaru. He sucked, feeling the sweet blood fill his mouth, savoring every single drop that entered his mouth. He loved this taste so much, he was sure it was better than any humans. He didn't even need to taste human blood to know, he was good with just having the older vampire's alone. Maybe he was just assuming, it was his perception though, he wasn't going to give it up. Hotaru's blood was the best, that was that.

After his stomach began to feel full, he pulled up, licking at the small amounts of blood the seeped from the two puncture wounds. "I think that should hold me off," he murmured. He let the hand go, licking around his lips for any remaining blood. It was nice to have energy be returned to him, being able to move without dragging his feet. He was especially glad he didn't have to deal with the stabbing pains in his stomach. That was the worst, even if he was prepared for them, nothing could get him over them. The pain was that bad. He tried to lie to himself and say it could be worse, no if couldn't. Worse would mean death, he didn't want to die yet, even if he deserved to be in hell. He still didn't want to die yet, he had so much to do in life. Even if he was being locked up in an apartment for all day and night, without being able to leave. At least he was living.

Once again, Hotaru looked to the side while the newborn drank to avoid any inner struggles. Having more of his blood drained, it was more stressful to picture Yuu around. Feeding his Akito and letting him keep the blood was necessary and now he'd have to be the one to keep in control. As long as there wasn't some dumb incident where someone cut themselves, then he'd last well. He sighed gently to himself feeling Akito's fangs leave his body, but as it was sure to do, the final lick gave his body a little chill of excitement. He felt like whenever he was thirsty, he got excited easier than he normally did, it was because he already got himself used to the correlation of blood and pleasure. He pulled his hand back and wiped his wrist on his red shirt, "Good, so come on out then," he got up and lead out the room, "... By the way. I got you something from the supermarket."

He already kept wine in the house, he'd pour some in glasses for himself and Yuu, then keep the bottle at the table. As for Akito, he said he'd give him this, so it shouldn't a surprise to pull out a container of apple juice from the refrigerator, "100% juice from an apple. Otherwise known as apple juice... You said you won't be drinking, so... Yeah! I also got you a small pack of juice boxes, but this is supposed to be a classy dinner. Don't get me wrong," he smiled," Juice boxes are quite classy, but not even I want Yuu to see you drinking from a kid's box when we're all supposed to be normal adults." Then again, normal adults would drink wine together and normal adults weren't vampires. Yuu would definitely ask about it, but Hotaru wouldn't worry about Akito explaining how he was a wimp that didn't was too afraid to drink, it was a safe topic.

Yuu had sent that message just a few minutes ago, yet after he spoke, the door rang right now. Hotaru squinted at the door as if Yuu would feel the glare from behind the locked wooden door. It did not take that fast to get from Yuu's place to his, that was a fact, which meant that his friend sent that message when he was already on his way. What a rotten weasel. "He's here even earlier than I thought. Wonderful... Take off your collar, Akito," Coming this early... It wasn't a problem, but he'd have liked to have a little more time than this to get Akito mentally prepared to be so close to another human after staying in a room for several days. "And... You'll be okay?" he asked, putting the apple juice down and looked at him, his eyes showing concern in them.

Akito silently followed, clicking his tongue with a 'tsk' when the apple juice was pulled out. "Hilarious Hotaru, real funny. As I've said before, I quite enjoy apple juice," he grumbled. His mood dropped with the teasing that began in an instant. Sure, he didn't want to drink and was practically terrified of doing so, but at least he was willing to give it a try. Well, the key word was, not so much now. "Normal adults? What about us is normal?" He found the word normal to be complete opposite of them, such as the word friend was as well. They weren't friends, their relationship was nowhere close. He made the newborn wear a collar and treat him like a dog for chrissake, all the words were completely different from them. Nothing could really describe them though could it? It's not like they could say they were vampires, it's not like they could openly talk about the sick thing going on between them. That wouldn't happen, the brunette wouldn't be willing. That was something he could never do.

There was a knock on the door, his eyes darting towards it. His face went deadpan, unsure of what to do. The thought of "oh shit, this is actually happening." He wasn't prepared for this, this was too soon. He could feel his stomach twisting and turning, feeling like he was going to vomit. He snapped back into reality when the other told him to remove the collar, so he did. He handed it to Hotaru, furrowing his eyebrows. "I can't answer that, even I'm not sure of what I feel right now," he mumbled. He took deep breaths, his hands getting fidgety once more. He could do this, this was just one human, nothing was going to happen. It was fine. If anything happened, Hotaru would be there to save the day. Akito just needed to remain calm and collected, then nothing could happen. Nothing would happen. It was good, everything was perfect. Just a dinner then everything was done, nothing like this would ever occur again. The older vampire stated that himself. He just needed to get through this harmless little dinner.

The scent of human was coming through the door, the feeling of being sick to his stomach worsening. He couldn't do this, it wasn't going to happen. He can't handle it, he wasn't built for this much stress. He fed enough, why was he still yearning for a bite of the human? He shouldn't be, it's wrong. He needed to calm. The question was how, how was he supposed to ignore the urge? Yuu was right at the door, right in front of him. Unlike when he was in the room where he couldn't see him face to face, now he could. Control, he just needed to keep control. He had control, but for how long? So many questions were running through his head. He was panicked, this was too soon. He wasn't able to get everything out in time. "Fuck, I can't do this Hotaru. Can I still back out? This is impossible, it really is. Terrible idea," he rambled. He kept muttering things under his breath, trying to calm himself. Nothing was working, nothing was going to work. He just needed to push through it. He straightened himself up, putting on a friendly smile. "I lied, I'm fine. Just fine, perfect actually."

As he put the collar around his neck, not letting it be tight and uncomfortable, because at the moment, Akito was already making him feel uncomfortable by the way he looked. His face and his shaky hands didn't look confident at all. Hotaru wanted Yuu to go int his and then shut up, but he also didn't want to have him attacked by a newborn who couldn't control himself under stress. Akito would keep it under control. He had to, and so far he's doing a good job at doing that plus he had drank today. He slowly walked to the door, but kept his eyes on the new vampire as he rambled on, then seemingly broke with the face of a friendly smile that didn't convince Hotaru one bit. The older vampire walked back to him and tried to give him some confidence, "Hey. Do your best, Akito. I'll end it early if it gets bad, just blink three times at me if it's getting unbearable, and I'll do what I can to get him back home. Really, it'll be okay, I trust nothing will go wrong." He smiled a little and went to the door a little faster this time, the bell ringing once more.

"Yuu," he opened the door for the dark haired brunet, "I hope you're happy with this, you bag of trash."

The man smiled and came in, taking off his coat and handing it to Hotaru, unphased by the insult, "Good evening Hotaru, yes I'm doing well... You look good, as always." Yuu, wearing a midnight blue thermal shirt with black jeans, didn't look at his friend at all on the way in, walking in and locking his eyes on the stranger with his smile faltering, bluntly asking, "Whats your name?"

Hotaru took a deep breath and followed after his rude friend, plainly dropping his coat over his couch, "His name is Hatchi. Don't be rude, Yuu. He hasn't done anything to you at all. Now just sit down and you can start eating if you'd like, the two of you, and I'm gonna get the drinks..." Hotaru pointed at the both of them, "I don't want to hear any hostility. Neither of you."

Yuu didn't often show his aggressiveness so outright, but just looking at him, Hotaru could see that he was puffing his chest out more than usual and his shoulders looked tense. He didn't look like he was going to make this too easy for either of them, clearing his throat and smiling again, "Isn't Hatchi the name of that train station d-"

"No." he snapped, knowing Yuu was probably going to mention the dog, which was spot on, "Sit down is what I said... you're here to meet my friend, not prove to him that I make horrible friends... please?" He smiled innocently and hugged the wine glass he grabbed close to his chest.

Akito nodded, his smile dropping. It didn't convince the other, too bad. "I'm fine, I'm fine. It's good, I'll just tough my way through it. I'm sure I'm just overreacting, yeah, that's it," he murmured. His eyes were locked on the door once it opened, immediately making eye contact with Yuu. Oh, he's rude. Now the newborn could see why Hotaru didn't want the brunette to interact. They would go at it like cats and dogs. A snide comment was about to come out of his mouth when Hotaru scolded the stranger. That damn name, it really was demeaning. The stupid train station dog, exactly why he hated the name so much. He felt like it was a stab at him, referring that he was a dog still, even if it wasn't truly meant to be that way. What a horrible name, it was a curse. He still was confused why he couldn't keep his actual name, it's not like Yuu even had any idea who he was or used to be. Not that it mattered, after the stranger was gone he could stop being called Hatchi forever.

Aggressive. The only word coming to mind as the newborn looked Yuu over multiple times. He sniffed the air, coughing as the scent filled his lungs. This is already dreadful. He didn't like the scent of the person, what a long time this is going to be. Making horrible friends? Akito wasn't here to judge friendships, he was here so Hotaru could get the brat off his back. Brat? That wasn't the right word, he wasn't a child. Children didn't know any better, this guy probably did. "Stop looking like you're going to stab me or something, Jesus," he snapped. Ah, he wasn't supposed to do that was he? Oh well, he didn't care for the minor scolding, he had a hard time holding his tongue. Especially when he didn't like a person, Hotaru should know that. In the beginning he refused to even attempt to hold back his insults. Not that it really meant much, he was just in a could mood now, it was going to be displayed with Yuu. He wasn't going to hold back if the other said something he didn't like, he wasn't in the mood to try and play nice with the vicious cat that entered his territory.

Sitting down, he stared at the food. The scent filled his nostrils, but didn't overpower the scent Yuu gave off. He was hoping it would too, his stomach was beginning to hurt. That didn't take long. He just fed and it's already demanding more food, this was already unbearable. He kept his eyes on the food, but wasn't eating. He could blink three time right now, even if it was the minute right after Yuu walked in the door, that didn't matter. He was the one who was starting to feel sick. He was hungry and panicked, not a good combination. Not one he was sure he could control, it was too much to handle at once. This was going to be hell, but it wouldn't last long. Hotaru said so, it was fine. He was there to make sure nothing was going to go wrong, it was fine. It was all okay, nothing was the matter. He needed to just try and get along with Yuu, nothing more, nothing less. It was simple.

"I'll sit down then," he told Hotaru, ignoring what Akito said while coming to the table to sit down across from the other brunet, "It smells good Hotaru, that you for having me over, it sure is a shame you never let us have dinner together with just the two of us like this." He spoke, staring directly at Akito.

The older vampire's smile dropped at the continuing hostility to the newborn for no good reason. "Because sometimes your asshole tendencies are off the charts and I can't stand that. Yuu, if you can't be nice, then I won't be either. You didn't have to be invited over you know." Coming back with the glasses for all three of them, he set them all in everyone's space and sad down, "Nobody's eating yet?! Come on, it's delicious!" He took a spoon and ate enough to fill his cheek, "Mmm!" He looked at Yuu, who he sat next to, and elbowed him in his side. He could have sit next to Akito, but if he sat next to him, it wouldn't be easy to catch the signal and close to Yuu, he felt like he could protect him better just in case if anything happened. A dinner with a newborn in an enclosed space. It was a lot more riskier than he thought, he didn't realize it until looking at Akito across the table.

"Oh, right," he stopped staring at Akito and followed what Hotaru did, eating up, "Oh," he licked his lips, "It really is good... I didn't know vampires could cook." The way he said vampires put it where he was joking, Hotaru knew that and didn't acknowledge it directly.

"What made you think I was a bad cook, huh?" he pouted, at his friend, his rose eyes moving to look at Akito, "Yuu, so you wanted to know who was living with me now, right? Speaking of vampires, Hachi and I met in the craziest way, you wouldn't believe it. We apparently went to the same place for the same mod procedure."

Yuu shook his head, rolling his eyes, "Youre right, I don't believe that one bit. The odds are too impossible."

"Exactly, that's what makes it so crazy," he was finally thankful that the topic moved pushed Yuu to stop being too aggressive with Akito. Neither of them needed any more reason to dislike each other.

"Did it hurt?" the human asked Akito dully.

Hotaru leaned to him and laughed, taking the question off of the newborn, "It only hurt afterwards! Don't you know how this stuff works? The doctor numbs your gums before doing anything."

Yuu glanced at Hotaru with the same disinterest he gave Akito, then looked at Akito again, "And you two became friends like that? Cool I guess. Vampires should stick together, I guess."

"He's here for a little bit. Just to get back on his feet financially," Hotaru took his glass of wine, "I'll miss him when he's gone. Its nice to have someone over to annoy me 24/7."

Chewing, Yuu shrugged and stared at Akito again, "He's a grown man. He shouldn't need your help, you can barely take care of yourself sometimes, Hotaru." In regards to how many times he forgets the day, how many times he oversleeps and how he sometimes gets too drugged up to do anything himself. "You know that too, Hotaru. I think there's a different reason why you're letting him stay here. Isn't that right, Hachi? How about you tell me the truth... by the way, I'm asking him, Hotaru, not you."

"... Fine... Go on Hachi, tell him how he's thinking too deeply into this."

Akito was becoming increasingly irritated with the hostility being displayed by Yuu. The newborn had a pretty good idea why he was being so agressive right out of the blue. The collar, this was the person who gave Hotaru that dreadful collar. Ownership was a main thing wanted for a collar. Control, he was sure that's what Yuu wanted in his on little way. He wanted to be able to control the other, own him, take him for himself. Desperate for Hotaru's affection. Here walks in this stranger into everything you've built and shatter it. He understood that Yuu felt quite threatened by him being there, interfering with whatever relationship they've created, if they even have one at all. With the newborn being there, he felt like he lost some of that control, something he never really had. He wasn't going to justify himself being there, he wasn't going to ask about it either, but the other brunette made it so obvious. His feelings were blunt, the ex vampire hunter was quick to catch on. He could read things like this well, it was something he trained in for most of his life. But this was ridiculous, he's done nothing to even look threatening to this relationship they have.

He ate slowly, chewing. He listened in on what Yuu and Hotaru were saying, his eyes constantly locking with Yuu's. Sooner or later the other was going to get tired of having the raven haired vampire butting in, speaking for the newborn, he could already see that dislike. But it was good the other was interrupting, he didn't know if teeth modification hurt or not, he never personally had it done, he never would've either. Yuu's tone was still spiteful, all his resentment being sent towards the newborn. This was going to be longer than he had anticipated, he didn't expect this kind of attitude on their first and last meeting. He was expecting a little more friendliness, even if it was pretend. No, this kid was directly showing his feelings. He made sure Akito knew every single one of them too.

Ah, the newborn got asked a question he has to answer, not good. He swallowed the food, pursing his lips into a thin line. "Ah, but what he's saying is true. I'm just here until I get a job and another place. Do you have a right to comment on either of our lives though? Not really, especially mine, you don't even know me. If he wants to keep me here that's his right, not yours. You can give advice, but Hotaru doesn't have to follow it. I'm staying here with Hotaru's permission, you don't need to try and get involved. Honestly, I don't even need to tell you why I'm here since it doesn't concern you. The only reason I'm even willing to talk about it is because you're Hotaru's friend," the way he said friend was more of an insult, as if he was saying that's all he'll ever be, not that he meant it to be. He was done with this shitty attitude being given off by the other. He went back to silently eating, breaking the eye contact that was being held for so long.

The emphasis on friend was caught by Yuu faster than the strike of a snake, the color of his eyes dulling with, yes it was possible, even more unsaid spite than previously. "Excuse me. But what he hell do you mean by that?" The older man balled his fist on his leg tightly. Someone was latching onto Hotaru besides himself, someone who came out of the deep blue that his friend has never once mentioned, not even the first time he did talk about getting fangs. A store like the one Hotaru said wouldn't have been simply forgotten, so how come he just mentioned being at the dentist's with this guy now? If you asked him, Hotaru didn't mention it because he was a little more important than a friend. Yuu knew he wasn't here because his friend actually wanted to him to meet Hachi, he let him come over just to get him to stop talking about "the guy at his place". All of what has been said can just be a lie. It seemed to be that way especially because Hotaru was talking for him. Hachi saying the word friend like that, it made him to feel even more threatened about his relationship between himself and Hotaru.

Hotaru kept smiling, but it was getting a little too forced. He didn't want this to happen, but this was Yuu. And that was Akito. Both of them got annoyed too easily, it was a horrible combination. "I... Hey, don't you wish I had gotten some kind of dessert? I feel like I could go for something more sweet after this," down at Yuu's lap, he saw his fist resting on his leg, that kind of anger being a warning sign on its own.

His friend ignored his attempt to cool down things, there was no way he'd just let this stranger off the hook with talking to him like that, scoffing a chuckle, "Friend, yeah. And you're lucky to have him as one because apparently you don't have anyone else to help you in your time of need. Its sad how you have to resort to a guy you met at the dentist once for help. It must suck being all alone, huh?"

"Yuu!" The vampire hissed at his friend. That kind of talk was just so wrong. Not for Hachi. For Akito.

Akito clicked his tongue, refusing to answer the boy. It was obvious what he meant by it, Yuu seemed to know that. He didn't need to spell it out for him and he wasn't going to either. Hotaru tried to calm the tension but nothing was going to rid of it. Yuu didn't like Akito, Akito didn't like Yuu. At least their feelings were mutual instead of being one sided. The newborn personally didn't care for this hate, he'd only see the guy once and that was that. The black monster of hatred didn't matter to him, sure he disliked the kid, but it didn't matter. His eyes kept falling on the digital clock on the stove, the minutes going by so very slow. He wanted this to be over with now, he had no reason to continue to play this game with someone who obviously didn't like the newborn. He even thought he had a right to speak for the brunette, causing his anger to rise. No, Yuu had no right or reason to even say a thing about Akito, none.

It must suck being all alone, huh? Akito's eye twitched at those words, ready to hit the boy in front of him. Hearing the other snap, he stood up suddenly, causing the chair to fall over. "It's quite alright Hotaru. Completely fine. Maybe you're right, but I'm not so sure I'm the one who's lonely. I'm not the one desperate enough to make my friend wear a dog collar to own him," he spat back. His blood was boiling, that stabbed him. Those words killed him. They were the truth, the cold hard truth. He hated the word alone because it described him in one word. For a little work to say that and it be the truth only pissed him off more. "How about you, huh? Doesn't it suck to be so alone when the one thing you want is right there?" He didn't even care what he was saying anymore, he had no reason to show any sort of respect. Yuu crossed the line of being of having any sort of respect when he brought up Akito being alone.

Blink three times when it was too much, wasn't that what Hotaru said to do? He forgot as he just stormed off into the bedroom, slamming the door. He was too angry, he didn't want anyone following him. He wanted to punch someone, break something, get this anger inside him out. He didn't know how. A walk, a walk would help. He needed to leave as soon as possible. He walked back out of the room, grabbing his shoes at the front door, slipping them on, leaving. He didn't even need to ask for permission, he wasn't going to. Hotaru could go home with Yuu, he'd be back after they both had left. He headed down the stairs, walking off down a street, not bothering to look at the name.

Akito already wasn't having a good day. Hotatu brought over a human to wave around in his face, that person was a jerk half of the time and now that jerk said something not very nice, something that was bound to happen, but the older vampire didn't think it would be like this. Not even he and the brunet spoke about that, and an odd result of that was also having him feel some pain as well, because Akito didn't deserve that to be mentioned by a stranger, one that was human and didn't need to be here. He was already upset he was forced to do this, now he would really be mad at Hotaru. He didn't know exactly what Akito had lost after becoming a vampire, he didn't know his version of alone. Hotaru didn't think he needed to know for him to feel upset and sad about Yuu's choice of words. He hadn't even cared that Akito told the unspoken truth of why Yuu was probably giving him this collar, and it was probably wrong to be pretending to wear it, or else his friend might not have been acting like this in the first place. All of this was just a mistake of trying to please somebody who would benefit from making Akito feel bad, a real mistake.

Yuu stood up from the chair when Akito came back out of the room, looking like he was about to try and relate after the silence, but the vampire grabbed his arm and forced him to sit down with his strength, giving him a stern, disappointing stare that Yuu couldn't look at for too long before looking away. Even his nose still flared, it was apparent that Yuu felt like those shots back got him in soft places. Hotaru didn't protest with Akito leaving the house and he was all for his friend leaving too, but if Yuu left, that only meant there was a chance he would go after Akito and try to start a fight, it wouldn't be good in a normal human-to-human situation, so it wasn't any better to have it a human-to-vampire one. "Finish dinner first, then you can leave, Yuu," he said quietly, but with anger, his red eyes lowering to the plate in front of him, "Don't think too much about what he said, we're friends, thats not a bad thing. But that doesn't mean I want to talk to you for a while after this."

Hachi was right about what he said, because he was right, Yuu wanted to punch him. He knew the chance of ever having Hotaru as something more than a friend was incredibly small, but he didn't like to think about it. When his black haired friend allowed him to put on the collar, he felt so happy to be able to do something nobody else could do. He felt special. "I'm sorry, Hotaru..."

"I'd tell you to say that to Akito, Yuu! But I don't think I want to invite you over again if its just going to be like this when all I want is a nice dinner to get my two friends antiquated! You think he needs some asshole telling him he's alone?! That's the sickest thing I've watched you do, Yuu!"

Yuu lowered his head, frowning. He already said sorry, he didn't need to do it again...... Akito? Who is Akito? Yuu glanced at Hotaru, who started to eat again. It didn't seem like he noticed he said a different name. Was Hachi not his real name? So they were lying... He'd feel a lot worse right now if he didn't just find out Hotaru was lying. Yuu took his wine glass and drank all of the red liquid before standing up, "I'm leaving... Don't worry, I'm not going to go after him. You can come with me to the car if you think I'm lying."

Hotaru looked at Yuu get up, scowling at the aggressive tone in his voice. He really did want to make sure his friend didn't go for Akito, but the way he spoke... it felt bad. "No, you can go," he turned away once more, somehow feeling small all of a sudden in addition to all of his anger, "Goodbye, Yuu." He heard him walk around the table and soon watched him as he took his coat and left, slamming the door just like Akito did. How come his innocent doors were becoming victims all of a sudden? This time, if anything got used to release frustration in a violent form, it should be him, the guy who thought this would solve his problem. He made Yuu mad at him, question mark, he angered both of them, he put Akito in a bad position and now he was sitting there at the table by himself. The plan got thrown off too far, so he wouldn't be feeding today and probably not tomorrow either, he was supposed to rest and then go to work later that day. He would be too exhausted by then to make plans to go over to someone's house. Hotaru could have offered to go home with him anyways, but that would just make Yuu feel like he won the battle here. He wouldn't take any from Akito either, he was fed well for once and he'd like it if the hunger pains weren't on him for another few days, right? That was the least he could do after doing something so dumb like this.

He put all the uneaten food away, it would most likely end up in the trash in the end though, and he put the dog collar into the drawer of his room. If he kept it on, he'd still feel like Yuu won the face off with Akito... Hotaru shouldn't be feeling this bad for his prisoner. I keep thinking that. Why can't I be ruthless? If he kept on letting Akito keep the blood he drinks as a loan, then it was no better than being a mother bird giving her hatching everything in her belly for it to be alive, while he was starting to get hungry too. No, but this was okay for once. Hotaru shouldn't have done this. It was uncalled for. He had to apologize when Akito came back. On the couch under the blanket, he laid there waiting. He'd go to sleep when the newborn got back so he could rest easier.

Akito walked down random streets in an attempt to get as far away from the apartment as possible. He was angry and he was upset. A complete stranger knew how to push his buttons without even properly meeting him, it's like he was on open book. No, that's not true, the stupid cover story made him seem just as alone. Yuu had no right to waltz into the apartment and tell him about how lonely he was when he was no better with Hotaru. A dog collar, one he wasn't even wearing. Out of spite he really should've told Yuu that, but he didn't want to anger Hotaru. His attitude and anger were warranted, he had all the rights to be pissed off. His anger being directed at Yuu, but mostly at Hotaru. None of this would've happened if he didn't force the brunette into a dinner with his friend. The cruel word that the boy hated so much, one he said so harshly. Even the newborn was just as bad as the human with his lonely comment. He deserved it though, he kept attacking Akito indirectly, the newborn just changed that by making it more direct with that damned word of friend. A relationship him and Hotaru didn't even have.

He kept walking, never once thinking to look at the street signs. When he stopped is only when he realized he was lost, unable to find his way back to the apartment. "Well fuck," he muttered, looking around. He had no clue what to do. He had no way of contacting Hotaru to come get him. What was he supposed to do? He looked around once more, a deep frown forming on his face. It was a stupid idea to leave, but he needed out of the situation. He could run away right now. He had enough blood in his system to last him a couple days. He didn't have to go back to Hotaru and continue to be starved, he could just leave now. Where would he go? He had nowhere. Being with Hotaru he was at least somewhere. He sniffed the air, the intense scent of human was sending him into a hunger again, causing him to duck into an alleyway. He was lost and had no way of finding his way back home. Home to where? Hotaru's. Hotaru's was his home now, one he liked. Nothing could change the fact he loved it more than his old home, one he'd never miss. But now he was lost, he didn't know where to go anymore. He was scared of what he might do to a poor innocent human.

Rocking back and forth, he was panicking. By now the sun was setting, it was turning dark. He went to go see if he could find his way back to the apartment but only seemed to get himself more lost in the process of doing so. He was back in another alley, losing control of the calm he tried so hard to keep. He wanted to see Hotaru now, he wanted the other to pull him back into the apartment, he'd be home then. It was so late, he wasn't going to find the apartment building, he barely even remembered what it looked like since he only saw it once. That cruel word of lonely kept ringing in his mind. He was desperate enough to use his captor as a way of support to rid of that loneliness, pathetic. Yuu opened a whole new world for Akito to be destroyed by mentally. He was alone even if his parents were still alive. They hated him now, that wouldn't change. They hated vampires, it included him. They were all he had. Even before he turned he was alone, they never truly understood their own son, they didn't care to. At least when he was human he could put on an illusion and everything would be perfect. Now he couldn't, the look of disgust would completely shatter it. He didn't have anyone anymore, nobody, nothing. He was all alone, living with nothing. He had nothing to live for, so why not just die?

Several times Hotaru felt like he was going to fall asleep, each time the vampire sat up more and slapped the sides of his face to keep awake. It was getting later and later though. Where was Akito? Hotaru was aware the newborn was upset, but this was too long of a cooling off period and it didn't sit right with him. The brunet said before that he went on a small walk while he was out and that he didn't go too far either, he couldn't possibly be on the same small route as he did that time. The older vampire wasn't one to be a worry wart on a normal day. His worrying came from the passing time and eventually bad thoughts of what might be happening right now.

Being in an angry state while he left, it didn't abode a good outcome if that anger never stopped. What if, in his anger, decided to not come back? Hotaru's eyes widened and he sat up straight, I gave him plenty of blood to be stable. What if he's not willing to be here anymore because of me? He really did fuck up with this plan too, it could have been the final straw Akito could take. Outside was pitch black and cold. What a perfect night to be worried to the point of grabbing his coat and running out to go find the newborn he wasn't supposed to care about. In his actions, he hadn't even buttoned up that coat and his scarf was loose around his neck. It was bitter at first, but walking fast and running down blocks was like exercise and he could even feel himself sweat under all of his clothes.

If he never did see Akito again, he'd feel like an absolute fool for doing this. Yuu told Akito that he was alone in a horrible way, and it bothered him more than he could actually understand. Akito wasn't the only one who was all alone, he had been as well. Hotaru's family is gone, Akito's family could never see him again, neither of them had anyone else in their lives. Finding the ex hunter gave him bad memories and pain, but not once as he been glad to be home. Sure there were times were he did just want to go away from Akito for a breath, those were just because he was failing to adjust with having someone always at his home like he used to. Right now, he also failed to realize all of this and even if it came popping into his head, he might not want to accept that.

The streets at this time were empty. It was too late at night on a weekday, the only things moving were the occasional car or two on the street. He was already exhausted from searching so much, but he still wasn't on his way back home either. There was no sign of that newborn and it felt like seeing the empty sidewalk meant Akito was already gone. Hotaru stopped walking, too tired to press on right now, "Just a minute," he panted to himself, bending over with his hands on his knees, "Just a minute..." Taking steady breaths out his mouth first, then controlled ones out his nose, just like those workout videos would say. All he could smell was just regular bland air, but on one of his breathes, he smelled something similar to what his bedroom smelled like. He found it weird at first until he remembered that his room wasn't the smell of a room, it was of the person who was constantly occupying it. "Akito?"

Like on the day he first found Akito in an ally, it was a gust of wind that took the smell of the newborn to him and like that day, after smelling it, he walked faster towards it. Coming to a dark space between buildings, he staggered in after almost tripping, "Akito?" In there was a dark figure and before his eyes even adjusted to see if it actually was his newborn, he came right to it, a relieved smile on his face, "What the hell. I've been," he took another deep breath, "I've been everywhere trying to find you." He took his coat off and put it around the brunet, sloppily dropping his scarf around his neck too, "I'm sorry, Akito..." He didn't think he would do it, but he grabbed the man and squeezed his cold body, holding onto him as if he'd disappear if he didn't. Hotaru didn't want to be alone again. It was as simple as that, but not going through his head at all, the only thing that was, was being relieved to have found his prisoner after looking for so long.

The hours kept passing, the night was cold, a soul not in sight. Akito was freezing, his body shaking violently. He wouldn't be surprised if Hotaru forgot about him by now, he wasn't anything that needed to be worried about. He was locked in a daze, memories of his family and the killings he did running over and over in his head. It was like he was in a theater watching nonstop cinematic movies of his life, unable to leave, being shown the cruelest and darkest scenes of the movies that lies within his fucked up mind. He hated having to relive those moments in his mind, knowing he had a choice to choose a better life for himself than what he was given credit for. He could've been in a better life with a family of his own instead of commuting murders out of envy and greed. He wasn't greedy for money, but for the praise and approval his family would show after he killed a group of vampires. But here he was, siting in an alleyway wishing he could die. He didn't truly want to die but he saw no reason to live anymore, he didn't even have a right to want to live.

He laid his head against the wall, letting out deep breaths to calm the thoughts in his head. He didn't even want to be here anymore, death seemed fitting for him. Hotaru wouldn't have to babysit him anymore, he'd be free to do as he pleases. He sniffed the air, a familiar scent coming through, and he knew exactly who it was. He immediately looked up at the figure walking towards him, a smile smile growing on his face. "Hotaru," he spoke in a relieved voice. He was glad to have warmth given, but he felt bad the other had nothing on that was to keep him warm. His eyes widened in disbelief, looking everywhere for him? Hotaru was looking for him? It seemed so unlikely, but it came from Hotaru's mouth. His own words being spoken. When the older pulled him close, he instantly wrapped his arms around, pulling Hotaru just as close. He didn't want to let go, this was all he had. He needed Hotaru.

The sorry from Hotaru was ignored, it was tuned out. The vampire had no reason to apologize, he wasn't responsible for his friend's words, Akito knew that. He was angry that Yuu was brought over, at least Hotaru tried to keep the peace between them, they fought on their own free will. "I'm sorry Hotaru, I'm so sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry," he kept repeating over and over. Akito on the other hand had a reason to be sorry. He was sorry for the way he treated Yuu, for leaving and making he other come find him, sorry for being a prick all the time, and he was extremely sorry for killing the vampire's parents. No amount of 'sorrys' could fix the past or the mistakes he made, but he damned well try to amend it. He pulled back when he felt wetness on his cheeks, dripping from his eyes. He unwrapped his hands, rubbing his cheeks. "Oh shit, am I crying?" He laughed it off which quickly became sobs. He wiped the tears away desperately, trying to make them go away, but they wouldn't. They just kept flowing out, all the emotions held up inside him were finally coming out.

Never once had the newborn cried in front of Hotaru, it usually was the other way around. Now he felt so vulnerable as he cried, wanting the other to turn and look away. This was demeaning, degrading, never once had he cried in front of anyone for years. Now here he was bawling like a child, needing comfort somehow. He pushed the other off, wiping the tears away before they fell off his face. He was done with everything, he needed comfort, and that comfort was death. He had no reason to hold on anymore, he was nothing but an insect that needed to be destroyed. He cut his hand and wrist with one of his fangs, pain ripping through his arm, but it didn't matter, it only made the tears fall faster. He lifted his wrist towards Hotaru, forcing a smile. "I'm so very lucky you found me." He was quoting what Hotaru had said the first day they met, how he was lucky to be found.

"Why am I not dead yet? I'm begging you to end my life Hotaru. I'm worthless, I'm nothing but a problem for you. I've only made your life harder. I don't want to do that anymore, if I'm dead and gone, you'll have a better life knowing the murderer who killed your parents was dead, right? So please just kill me. It'll be quick and painless." That was a lie, he knew it would hurt like hell, death wasn't so kind to vampires. He was done, he just wanted to vanish from the world. The blood was dripping from his wound, waiting patiently for the other to bite.

The older vampire kept smiling on, he didn't care if Akito was apologizing, he was just glad to have him here and not somewhere he'd never find again in the word. His grin did become softer seeing tears in his eyes, it confirmed that this man did have the capabilities of crying. So now they were kind of even. The newborn saw him crying and now Hotaru got to see Akito crying... That was too short lived. Akito pushed him away and did something he didn't expect to happen after finding him and having a short lived moment together. "Akito?" He muttered his name in shock before the sweet smell of blood knocked his senses, a sore feeling hitting him with Akito repeating familiar words he said in an all too similar situation.

I'm begging you to end my life Hotaru.

He was supposed to be glad to hear that. He wanted to hear it from the beginning. Hotaru desperately wanted to hear the pain in Akito's voice, the regret and pain, the suffering he wished for. It was right here, wrapped up like a present from the newborn directly to him. He was hungry too, the smell making him salivate in his firmly shut mouth. He pulled his favorite scarf off from the brunet's neck and grabbed his wrist, "Don't be an idiot, Akito," he said forcefully as he hastily wrapped the soft material over the wounds to make the bleeding stop, "Y-You're probably right. It'll be hard to keep you with me for plenty of reasons..." Gulping, he closed his eyes and held onto the makeshift bandage firmly to stop the bleeding as fast as he could, "But I can't allow you to have what you want."

Shame is what he felt for this. It made his face hot, because he was trying not to think deeply about this, yet he was failing at. "You... You aren't the person who I think killed my family, Akito. You're a different person... You're not a monster, you're Akito. I can't ever picture you being the one to do it. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm supposed to hate you for what you did, but I can't hate you like I want to." Squeezing the scarf with more desperation, he opened his eyes at Akito and he didn't dare try to make himself smile like the newborn was. He was not happy. "Aki-chan, I think I need you... I don't want you to die. I can't be alone... I wish I still had my family but Ive already come to terms I could never have the, again. Even if you're the hand that did it, I can't bear to think that I can take being alone again."

Hotaru grabbed Akito's shirt, starting to cry just like the newborn, "I'm not the only one right? I annoy the hell out of you and you hate me, but I'm better than nothing aren't? I don't want to kill you, Akito, I won't do it... I want you to... Stay... Akito... I'll be the one to be tortured if I do that. I can't put myself through that. I'm a selfish person. I'm not going to kill you, I don't care how badly you hate me or want to die. I will not allow it. You understand me?"