Please Re-upload The Doll ☆ Guilt | Pleasure [Eng]

wonderfuldays

The link works fine, but when I try to unzip it, it says the file is not accessible. (It's not asking for the password as the other password protected files did.)

Could you please re-zip and re-upload? Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• wonderfuldays

• delphinech

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It might be a case of incomplete download. Many others have downloaded the file without reporting any problem. I suggest you try downloading the file again, then copy-paste the password into the pw dialog box.

Thanks for your response, actually, I just tried on my desktop and it did ask for a password. Maybe the file couldn't be recognized by my unzipping software. (I have different ones on my desktop and laptop.)

• 1 month later...

I've also downloaded the doll please provide me the password I've already posted my request in the thread but haven't got any respons.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please check your PM for the password.

Also, if you need any help with any files that I've uploaded, please Mention me (@cruciatus) in that thread. It's not always possible for me to check each and every one of my threads otherwise.