Better late than never...

ydk.mi69

Hello everyone!

I just realised that I didn't officially introduce myself till now so here I am.

I'm happy to have found this forum and glad to share with you some of my interests....hmmm what else can I say...I'm really not good with introduction actually ^^", I never know what to say... hmmm .... ah! Not sure if you want to know about this but well, I don't have anything else to say xD so! I'm french, I studied japanese in university, I love to chat with people around the world but as you'll see I'm not fluent in english so I'm really trying to improve myself.

Nice to meet you!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ydk.mi69

• itsapanda16

• reotsune

• panda16

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
chan(?) kun(?) ^///^

I'm RiKuon and nice to meet you~ Welcome to Yaoi Otaku Forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here~

hello! nice too meet ya ~

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku have fun strolling here hehe... ^^ someday I like to see your drawing too good luck here!!

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku! Nice to meet you too! I want to learn Japanese T^T but I guess that'll be in my dreams. And your english is pretty good y'know! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tumblr_mzwxr0z6zz1sle12oo2_1280_by_reminise123-d92zp7r.png

Hello everyone!

I just realised that I didn't officially introduce myself till now so here I am.

I'm happy to have found this forum and glad to share with you some of my interests....hmmm what else can I say...I'm really not good with introduction actually ^^", I never know what to say... hmmm .... ah! Not sure if you want to know about this but well, I don't have anything else to say xD so! I'm french, I studied japanese in university, I love to chat with people around the world but as you'll see I'm not fluent in english so I'm really trying to improve myself.

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to YO. Please enjoy your stay. I took a little French a while back and I also took Japanese. Still a work in progress for me. ;) Sending my hellos from the US. I loved your introduction.

-Maya

Welcome to YO. Please enjoy your stay. I took a little French a while back and I also took Japanese. Still a work in progress for me. ;) Sending my hellos from the US. I loved your introduction.

-Maya

Hi Maya!:_red_fox 3 Thank you!:_red_fox 15 I'd be happy to help you with your French, if you're interested.

Nihongo no benkyou gambatte ne!