But I've Got Chains And You Got Wings ~ Destiel ~ snoopycake & ChampionRed007

Snoopycake

Turning the scruffy pages of John Winchesters journal, the angel silently sat on the end of the cheap motel bed. Being close to human was new to Castiel; the whole eating, sleeping and means of transport didn't sit well with him. Nimbly resting the book aside, the sea eyed man rubbed his eyes glancing at the Winchester brothers. Tugging loosely at his tie, Castiel considered resting while the boys were busy. Instead this mind settled on the cheeseburger beside him. Unwrapping the foil, the angel slowly ate away at the burger; keeping out of the brothers work. He tried to help a few times, but as Dean stated; he was a terrible hunter. So he might as well leave them to it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChampionRed007

• Snoopycake

Dean was getting very impatient with their current case and just wanted everything to be over so he could return to the brief moment of normalcy in his life before the brothers would trail after another mission. The hunter ran his hands over his face and into his hair before studying over the pages of countless clues; odds and ends to hopefully solve their case. The younger brother spoke softly to Dean and glanced at the angel. "What if this has something to do with the angels? Come on, man. We might need his help." The elder of the two rolled his eyes before watching Castiel momentarily. "You remember what happened the last time we took him hunting... I won't take that risk." Sam eyed his older brother a long moment before Dean finally gave in. "Alright." Dean patted the table as he stood, gathering the photos and their evidence to show them to the angel. "Cas, we need your help on this one. Does any of this ring a bell for you?" The hunter stood at the motel bed and extended the papers to Castiel's reach.

Licking the corner of his chapped lips from the escaping cheese, the angel carefully cleaned his hands on the foil and accepted the papers. Bringing them to eye level, Castiel quickly scanned the information provided for him. Feeling flecks of his memory come back to him, the angel looked up at Dean with his innocent blue eyes. " ... It seems like Michael's doing. However I could be wrong. My past memories from before are hard to access at the moment. I'm allowed back to heaven either. So I apologise but I can not help you with his." Gracefully handing the papers back to the hunter, the graceless angel continued his meal. Swiping the the pad of his thumb over the corners of his mouth, the fallen angel swallowed the last food morsel before focusing his gaze at pixilated cartoon of Bugs Bunny in front of him.

Suddenly feeling a dark hand cover his vision, the angel felt the jagged edges of raw, bitten nails pierce into the base of his skin drawing blood. Before he could react, the angels mind was forced into darkness.

Dean scanned the angel's cheeseburger traced face as he listened to him speak. His eyes flickered back and forth eagerly from Castiel to the papers. "Damn..." He said almost calmly as he took the folder back. "It's okay, Cas. Thanks for trying." Sam filled in his older brother's lack of words. The older hunter returned to their table and hovered over it, still scanning over everything for clues. The two left the angel to enjoy his burger and cartoons so they could hopefully find something.

It wasn't until the younger Winchester looked up and patted Dean roughly, pointing to the empty motel bed that Castiel had occupied. Neither of them had heard a sound, only the sound of fluttering wings leaving. "Dean... You know he doesn't have his grace. It wasn't him." The older brother's eyes were already wide in panic as he searched the rooms. "Cas! Cas?!" The hunter banged his fist on the wall and cursed quietly.

"So how the hell do we find him now, Sam?" The hunter had quickly gathered his duffel bag of various weapons and things that might be useful. "Dean, calm down... We don't even know where he's at or how to get to him." The eldest Winchester gave his younger brother a piercing glare. "Don't tell me to calm down. This is Cas." Sam stared at the other hunter a moment before sighing. "We'll think of something."

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry >

White specks started to appear into the ex angel's vision as the taste of copper started to form into his mouth. As he managed to regain consciousness, the blue eyed angel felt scraps of an old rag cover his eyes; submitting him into seeing only darkness. Immediately, Castiel opened is mouth to yell out but instead felt his mouth to be gagged in an equally old rag; this time soaked in petrol. Feeling the liquid slowly make its way down his throat, Castiel tried to move to remove the rag but was harshly tied down down metal handcuffs, making his wrists with bruises and eventual cuts. Eyes welling at the pain, the angel could do nothing but cry out, praying for Dean.

(It's fine, I hope you're doing alright! ^^ Get better soon.)

After desperately performing a location spell, and hoping it would work since the ex-angel was now human, Dean cleaned up the blood that was on his arm from the cut he had to make for the spell. "It's not an exact location, but it narrows it down." The Winchesters would have to do a bit of driving to get to their friend's location, but of course the eldest would speed in the Impala to get there. "Come on, Sammy. There's no telling what'll happen to him if we don't get there soon." The younger brother stayed quiet and nodded, quickly helping load the duffel bags in the trunk of the car with a concerned expression. The two got into the Impala and Dean didn't waste any time as he sped down the road.