R̶ᴏ̶ƴ̶ᗩ̶ᒪ ̶o̶η̶ɢ̶ᴀ̶ᴋ̶ᴜ ᗩ̲ᴄ̲ᴀ̲ᴅ̲ᴇ̲ɱ̲ƴ̲

natsukilao

Rᴏƴᗩᒪ Oηɢᴀᴋᴜ ᗩᴄᴀᴅᴇɱƴ

Character profile:

6k5ke44fc1la6nr2cdjnbtbdm6_357fee28.jpg

Name: Ryuutarou Wakatsuki

Role: Seke

Likes: sweet food, cat, dog, sharp things, anything soft, He loves to tease at the innocent students and taking care of your wound...

Dislike: ignorant, Rudeness, to be order around, messing up whatever he is working on.

Personality:hiding his Devious self, Playful, easily angered, slightly judgmental, understanding, serious, brave, a bit dark at times, yet surprisingly romantic.

Bio: Wakasuki-sensei’s has a very dark background that no one knows.. there a rumor going around that in his previous school he teaching... That he was a mafia boss and the other student thinks that he was homo or perv, for some reason because he always tease the Innocent student.. So he decided to resign in that school and start a new life...

--but now in one year his uncle call Ryuu-chan(that only a nickname that his uncle call him because of his baby face) in his cellphone that he will be a school nurse to his Academy and Ryuu-chan take this opportunity to start a new life. he will change his self to be a gentle, He makes fun of you a lot and is really blunt, but he wants to help you become healthy again. He is also a bachelor, when the day comes wakasuki-sensei find many interesting people in this academy. "Oya, many interesting things might happen this week".. and so on (you will know what kind of true nature personality wakasuki-sensei like in the Rp).. I think I'm small damn.. but he is cute too..

3tq9o1cp732ise26sn9dvj7e06_my-line-thakam.png

-+Today is the first day of Royal Ongaku Academy+-

-Ryuu wake up to the sound of alarm he roll his body slightly face to the ceiling, Ryuu get up and sit on the edge of the bed He stood up and stretched his arms. "uhmgnn.. ahh.." he yawns and went to the bathroom washed his face then brush his teeth rinse, wash with clean warm water. He saw himself in the mirror and smile-

"Heh, look at this beautiful face many students scrimmage to my handsomeness.. hehehehe.. -grins- "

-Then he went to the bedroom and wear his long white sleeve dress and pants then arranged his hair. he went to the kitchen and cook his breakfast, after eating his breakfast He went out and rode in his car going to Royal Ongaku Academy.. he went to car garage to park his car after that He went straight to the school gym where the new students together.. he went on stage where he can sat alongside of professors after that the principal(in short my uncle) gave his speech to welcome the new student of Royal Ongaku Academy..

The speech of Principal:

A very good morning for our beloved student, respected teachers and all my friends I'm your principal Mr. Haji Ismail bin Haji Syafiq. This morning, I felt very honoured to speak to our new students . Welcome to Royal Ongoku Academy. You are now members of this school and so it is very important for you to protect the good name of this school. As the Head Prefect of the school, it is my duty and responsibility to ensure that these discipline code are strictly adhered to....

Firstly , you cannot bring mobile phones, cannot have colored hair, your school uniform must not be tight. The hair should be short and the shoes must be all white. Leather shoes are strictly not allowed except for the prefects where they are allowed to wear black leather shoes. All forms of jewelleries are not allowed to be wear inside the school compound. Remember , If you fail to comply with these regulations, then punishment shall be imposed on you. You will be most likely suspended or expelled from school. The members of this school are encouraged to be polite and well behaved not only among...

"Oya, look at this old man have a long speech this is bad he might go in the flow we need to stop him before he burst..."

-Ryuu look at the Vice principal gave a signal to stop Principal to the long speech.. After that the Vice Principal call the Top one Student who has the high score in the diffcult Test or Exam (haha I don't know) that he will be the Student President later on his name is,

Vice P: "Shin Naoki come forth in the stage and give your speech."

-Ryuu looking at the back of the student having his thought *ohh... hmm... look at this Top one student he have a nice body and tall heh perfect score but something weird....* "never mind" Ryuu mumbles and yawns slightly sleepy, After the Ceremony end he proceeded to his nurse office to do his work-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

so7mod3dq8eacj6efbf5en3c23_rainbow_faces_stamp_by_thakam.gif

Call Me Wakasuki-sensei in school!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sai-Miyoshi

• natsukilao

• reotsune

• Fujimori Kaoru

large.png

Name: Sachihiro Kou

Role: Uke

Likes: Cats, sweets, photography, Yaoi and people spoiling him

Dislikes: People not taking him serious, hurting others, lying, spicy food and haters.

Bio: Even though Kou grew up in a traditional japanese household, he soon became a fudanshi. Him being loud in class and overly energetic makes people find him weird, which he doesnt really mind. Since his grandfather is the boss of a small yakuza group, he has a bit of a rebellious attitude, even though his father did not take over the group.

In school he is very bored but tries his best nevertheless.

The members of this school are encouraged to be polite and well behaved not only among...

Damn. Late!!!!

Kou panted, bursting rather loudly through the doors. This was his second year at this school and still he got lost on his way to the entrance ceremony. Why did it have to be in a hall he never used?!!!

'w-what have i missed?' he whispered to the boy standing next to him.

'Oh just the usual ranting of the principal, rules about no bleached hair, no leather shoes etc....' the other whispered back looking rather annoyed. With a good reason, if he was heard talking he would b in trouble.

Nodding Kou looked up at the committee. The usual members where there and as always the hot nurse as well. Ok yes he called the school nurse guy like that because even though he looked scary as hell, he was hot. But scary as hell.

Wait.

Kou had bleached hair. No leather shoes, they'd be way too uncomfortable, but still blonde hair. Oh well, he'd have to have a word with dad...or even better, gramps.

Whilst waiting for this annoying super student to finish his speech, the boy took his time to look around. A few new faces but except that everything stayed the same. How boring....

Sorry i cant write as much as u nao-chi T///T

10308207_148375725534461_4290447003638191202_n.jpg?oh=e76fcca37287a4aff02e7341716f2a25&oe=57128B75&__gda__=1461002286_1c95badab4589d86ba7e12446b110bca

Character Profile:

Name: Shin Naoki

Role: Seme

...A genius in class 3-A, has the top rank in his year level. Also a member of the student council as the president.

He has a cold personality towards others, but very responsible, reserved and has a calm atmosphere in him when he's in work mode. He is easily embarrassed and very shy inside (his inner personality--a secret) and he hides it by being mean or cold. He likes eating chocolates while he works in the student council. He is also very athletic, skin is pale and has a very nice built in his body. He often gets love letter in his desks everyday and gets special attractions from girls.

He has an average kind of family, consists of a mother, father and a little sister. His parents are the active types and dotes in his son and daughter a lot. Shin is also being secretive in his weak personality to his family, and he is overprotective for his little sister (siscon?).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Entrance ceremony was going on and the principal was having his speech (more like a rant of rules and regulations), Shin was just sitting straight right next to the other students in the front row, looking down in the folded paper he was holding. With his proper posture and calm expression in his face, ignoring the girls staring at him and the guy who was fidgetting next to him looking like a girl inlove, Shin's mind was occupied by something else... A very out of character personality in him is starting to activate.

D...damn! I'm fucking nervous as hell... I can't even hear the principal right infront of the stage because of my heart thumping so loudly. Oh my god, w...w...why are the girls staring at me!? And this creepy guy is also staring at me..... W...why!? D..do I have something on my face? I hope not. I practiced all night for this speech, inside my sound proof room to be sure my family wont see me in my embarrassing side.I need to make sure it will end well. Goddamn! Shin Naoki, you need to calm down!

Talking to himself inside his mind, a sweat started to fall down his neck. He still kept his sharp expression as he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his sweat calmly. His hand that was holding the handkerchief started to shiver ever so slightly so he immediately hide his shivering hand unto his pocket.

Then he slightly heard his name being called forth.

Vice P: "Sh...n Naoki ---me f------n the --- and give y------ speech."

W...what!?! Why so s..soon?! I...Is it my turn already? I did heard my name getting called and the word speech in it. W...wahh~ This is it, I guess... I need to look sharp and calm!

He wasn't so sure he heard it right because his heart has been racing quite loudly. But then he stood up straight. "Yes!" he said and proceeded towards the stage looking sharp and calm with his reserved atmosphere around him. He stood right on top of the stage infront of the student body and ever so slightly loses his tie and clears his throat.

Inside of him was already a very scared and shy Shin, afraid of the crowd that stares at him. But he proceeds with the speech with the cool and a responsible top ranked student atmosphere and a sharp expression.

Shin's Speech:

"To our beloved principal and schools staffs, the students who is attending today's ceremony... I bid you a very pleasant morning. First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself. I am Shin Naoki, who ranked top of the exams. And the next student council president for this semester.

Since freshman years, I have been a passionate advocate for our student body. Since then, the administration has been more proactive about monitoring and keeping the good name of the school and I am grateful for that as well. I will continue to fight for our beloved students, transparency, and equality for our student body. I will create a channel of student representation on our city’s School Board, which supervises our school’s administration and offer an opportunity for student voices to be heard. One hallmark achievement of mine was increasing accountability for student council expenditures. I will reform the course registration system so that selections can be made electronically, increasing efficiency and minimizing frustrating errors. My record exemplifies passionate, self-driven advocacy on behalf of all of us. I care about your interests and your voice. I care about making sure campus opportunities are as equally distributed as possible for each and every one of you. Come share your ideas, and I will make them happen. That is all I could possibly say for now. Thank you."

Shin bowed his head down as he closed his speech. The students gave him an applause and the Entrance ceremony was ended with the academy's hymn.

After that, he immediately gone straight to the comfort room and shut himself in one of the toilet rooms.

W....wahh~ It finally ended... I was almost close to fainting because of the stares they gave me... I... I'm glad it ended already...

He leaned to the door and made a flushed red face as he sweated quite a bit. He gave a slight sigh of relief as he calms himself. But still the redness on his face won't come off...

tumblr_ndmiral6OB1u1bvobo1_500.jpg

Name: Kou Takahashi

Role: Seke

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: Fighting, ditching class, weird magazines, cute things, smoking

Dislikes: Talkative girls, class, teachers, student council

Bio: Kou was grown up as an only child, with no mother. He lived with an abusive father as he grew up. He hated to meeting new people and meeting his father's friends. Everyone was evil to Kou, so he had to protect himself and be secretive. When Kou reached age 13, he started to do bad things. He started smoking and fought with other gangs. He was forced to go to school, but he hated the place. As in now, Kou is forced to attend to high school.

A browned hair boy sat on the chair in the roof. He could sense everything that was happening in the city with the view from the school roof. There were ashes of cigarette scattered across the floor, with the smelly odor travelling through the thin air. The brunette let out a sigh, smoke coming out of his mouth. He flickered his cigarette with his finger and threw it to the ground. He immediately stepped on the drug, crushing it with his shoes. He heard the school bell ring, giving signals that the entrance ceremony ended. The brunette named Kou, started walking down stairs as he looked for his classroom. His appearance was the worst for the start of school. He wasn't wearing his uniform properly, few buttons were undone. He had accessories around his neck and wrist, it was against the school rules, but he didn't care at all. One thing for sure that his scar on his left cheek gave away his bad appearance. Nobody liked Kou, he was hated by his teachers and classmate.

Kou put his hands on his pocket and looked through the classroom numbers. He was a senior, which meant that it was his last school year. He looked for classroom 3-A, he had no idea where that was. Kou scratched his hair in frustration and opened up random rooms. The faculty and students looked at him in shock as he opened the doors. Kou grabbed a student walking by his shirt and glared at him as he demanded.

"Where is the damn 3-A classroom?!"

The student looked quite scared, his mouth was chattering with his eyes wide. He pointed to the right direction, pointing to 3-A. He pushed away the boy and stomped his way to his classroom. Also, he was late for class.

After calming himself for a moment or two inside the toilet room, he slides up the bottom of his sleeve slighty as he turn to look at his watch for time. "5 minutes before the class will start, i guess..." he mumbles to himself. He goes out of the room and went to look at the mirror to see his self.

I have to look sharp as always... I... I'm the student council president and the top ranked student in the whole year level, I need to... pull myself together. I can't show anyone any of my weakness...

After his talk with himself, he let out a sigh and slowly fixes his black hair (which he always dyes since the original color of his hair was bright brown). He stared at himself in the mirror as he put a sharp expression and then headed toward his classroom.

It was uncomfortably quiet as Shin entered the classroom. He immediately caught everyone's attention and the stares were stabbing him inside. Shin began to feel really nervous but it didn't affected his outside personality, where he look unapproachable and very strict. He sat in the first row right beside the window and grabbed a book out of his bag and began to read.

W...while the teacher isn't here yet, I may as well ...r...read some book to d..distract myself... Damn... I'm so nervous I can't concentrate on what I am reading~

The other students still stared at him, amazed having the student council president in their classroom with them. As well as the girls getting attracted to Shin.

4Jg2DkP.jpg

Name: Sakurai Yuki

Role: Uke

Dislikes: students that do bulling to others, noisy girls, fightings, insects

Bio: ryuu chan [Ryuutarou wakatsuki] is yuki cousin they play alot together when yuki was 4 years old and ryuu chan was still in high school but after a while ryuu chan left yuki and go far away leave him behind than after few years later Yuki become a very quite person since his parents and his twin brother died in accident, he stay away from other students a lot because he don't want to make a mess that can trouble his uncle, he live with his uncle and auntie but behind his uncle back his auntie abuse him, he have a lot of scars in his body he hides it properly so no one can see his scars.

The alarm starts to ringing...yuki was shocked when he heard the alarm sound he opens his eyes and sits down "huh? oh its just the alarm...it scared me"he said as he turn off the alarm. yuki stands up and goes to the bathroom takes his clothes off, turn the water tap and takes a cold shower.

after showering he looks at the mirror and touches his chest " why am i getting used to this pain...."in his thought.

he wears his uniform and get ready for his first day of his new school, goes to the kitchen and make something simple, he prepare his lunch box and put the lunch box in his bag.

he walks out of the house and starts to walks to the school.. it only take him few minutes to get to the school because his house was close to the school.. "the gate are closed..i am late...damn!"he said as he climb the gate and jump in.

yuki goes to the entrance ceremony and watches from afar "if i get in now i will be in big trouble"he said as he walks to the school building, yuki walks around in the school until he finally found the library"woah the library is much bigger here"he said as he walks in, he picks some books and starts to reading it while he wait for the ceremony to end.

after a while he saw students walking out of the building "so its finally over"he said as he stands up and goes to the teacher staff room and sits down on a chair, few minutes later some teachers enter the room teacher: hey! you what are you doing here? "he asked, yuki stands up and bows to the teacher " Sakurai Yuki desu.. i am the transfer student!"he said, the teacher goes to his chair and sits down "so your Sakurai kun wait..i will cheak your files first"he said, yuki nods to the teacher and sits back at the chair.

My infirmary health room:

a7o891s73eeu062icp0tbqidu0_infirmary_zpsfafd7447.png

-After finish his work, He organized his papers each or one by one. looking the scene outside his window then Ryuu stood up from his chair to make a cup of coffee for himself. He smelled the aroma of coffee beverage "hmm.. nice smell" when he's about to drink there suddenly loud call from his cellphone and accidentally spill the coffee on his clothing.. "Araa.. This is bad.. This is freaking bad... Oh damn day!! Damn phone call! Damn coffee!! Damn world!!... phew," After shouting it loudly he calm down and wiped his suit to where the coffee spill.. the phone call is still ringing Ryuu answer it-

Talking to my Cellphone:

"what? who is this?" -he ask slightly angry, walking out to his infirmary and go to Men Bathroom and wash his hand. *ohh!! Wakatsuki-sensei, This is Vice Principal, * the Vice p, walking back and forth. "Oya, it's Ten-chan opps!" -laugh- "I mean Vice Principal.. what can I do for ya?" He wiped his hands with tissue paper then came out from the men's bathroom walking in the hallway. *it's about the classroom 3-A you will be a temporarily teaching them in one week* -the Vice p, walking back and forth other teachers looking at him- "HUH?! why? w...what happen to the teacher in that class" He answered aloud in his cellphone he was surprised quite a bit. *The teacher in that classroom got to accident. So you will be only temporary to teach them one week * -Vice p, worried- "WHAT?!" aloud he answer in his cellphone. "is he dead?" he asked *Of course not!! your the only one that have free time so why not do it?* The Vice p, answered. "But... I ain't like teach some brats... I only like to treat there beautiful wound seeing there painful expression make's me excited!!.." he answered bluntly and panting excited to Vice p. *STOP That!!* Aloud Vice p, said the other teacher surprised. *it's only a temporary you can do what you like in that classroom* he asking nicely to Wakatsuki-sensei. "Really what ever I like?" -the Vice p, answer yes- "okie, it's settled then.."

-He turn off his cellphone and saw the student running in the hallway. "Hey! Don't run in the Hallway" the student answer *yes!!* Wakatsuki-sensei start walking at the hallway again. looking for the classroom 3-A "hmm, where is it again" Wakatsuki-sensei saw one student walking at the hallway he asked "Did you know where the 3-A classroom?" the student answered *it's in the third floor sensei* Wakatsuki-sensei patted the head of the blond hair boy student. "ohh!! you have a beautiful blonde hair -he slightly grin- thank you for telling it's a big help then later again." he leave behind the student alone and start to walk to where the classroom 3-A is. After he found the Classroom 3-A he slide the door open and entered. Wakatsuki-sensei standing in the middle of the silent students he give a gentle smile.

"Today I will be Temporary Teaching you all in one week, Because your True Teacher just die... Ah!... No.. He's got into the accident... But, he was in the hospital now and getting better..... If you have a question about me... Don't ask I will not answer it.. Oh yeah, before I forgot I'm Ryuutarou Wakatsuki(竜太郎 若月) he write his name in the blackboard Just call me Wakatsuki-sensei alright?

"I'm your school nurse if you happen to be wounded · injury · lesion · cut · gash · laceration · tear · slash · graze · scratch · abrasion · bruise · contusion · trauma · stab · hurt · main or etc. Just go to my infirmary I will take care of your wound treat you gently and ʀ̶̷ᴀ̶̷ᴘ̶̷ᴇ̶̷ I stop my mouth before I said it blunt then continue. take you to the bed nursing ya. If I happen to see you sleeping to my infirmary that did not ask permission and not even sick!! just be Careful I might do something bad to you.. alright that all" Wakatsuki-sensei's give the student a gentle smile and start to call each name of the students in the attendance.

"just say present don't introduce I already know ya"

"Megumi Nanami?" *present*

"Sakura Yuuki?" *present*

"Naomi Ohga?" *present*

"Shin Naoki? that was a good speech good luck in the future"

-Ryuu having his thought *Ohhh, so this one is the student council president hmm.. not bad... calm person * Wakatsuki-sensei smile at him-

"Kou Takahashi? Kou Takahashi?... Takahashi?... where is he? is he late?.. "

he was late for class.

-The boy enter to the classroom "Araaa, look who here are ya Kou Takahashi?.. your late at the class... Wakatsuki-sensei smile at Takahashi. "it's alright to be late sometimes but don't do it everyday or I'll be sad... Then you may sit now at the back.. I will start my lesson now" Wakatsuki-sensei start the lesson like "Animals are very simple they have weakness too... blah... blah...blah..." Until the end of his time. "Alright, that all! wait for the next teacher to come in if you have a problem in my lesson for today.. you will find me in my Infirmary And Good Bye." Wakatsuki-sensei leaves in classroom going back to his infirmary health room.

a7o891s73eeu062icp0tbqidu0_royal-ogaku-academy-by-thakam.gif

For once Kou wasnt late. Which was mainly because his teacher was sick and nothing had changed anyway so he had free for an hour, which was why he went to the upper classroom. And so he was sitting on one of the front tables, surrounded by five girls who all seemed to have hearts instead of eyes. Man he loved flirting. Until someone else walked in. Mister perfect student 'Shin'.

'Yo shin-chan!!' the boy chirped, waving happily. He had never talked to the other before, but he wasnt exactly unattractive, so why not before.. acquaintances? The funny thing though was, that even though the student council president always seemed cold and perfect and most people also saw him like that, kou could often see a small blush on the others face and felt something like fear coming from the other. Which worried him. Because even though he liked fooling around and flirting and was often seen as a gangster the younger boy liked nothing more than making people happy.

- - - Updated - - -

'wait sensei?!!! i'm not even in this class sir? ' why was the hot nurse here, why calling him out, omg why was his heart beating so fast?!!!

-Wakatsuki-sensei did not hear the shout of the student he continue to leave and thinks that he was forgetting something "Ahhh..... something wrong... maybe not" he continue walking to infirmary health room. after that he sit to his chair and look at the attendance again he saw that there was tenacious paper in the attendance and peel it like a banana then he read the name on the paper "Sachihiro Kou and Sakurai Yuki" he saw the other student of the paper.. "Ah.. this is bad I didn't even saw this!!... there still a student name that I didn't call. Ah.. it's alright there still tomorrow I apologize to them later...haha Sachihiro kou what a cute name it sound like a sweet food... but this sakurai yuki... hmm... from where did I hear that name?... never mind.. I just take a little nap time to sleep" - Wakatsuki-sensei sleep to the bed of infirmary- "Ahh... this is heaven" he was fall sleep fast-

Not getting an answer from the teacher and not knowing what to do at all, Kou just ran after the nurse....and got lost. Why the hell did classrooms randomly appear when you didnt need them, but when you were looking for one it just disappeared??!!

'Oi!!! Ya kno where tha nurse office is?!' the boy scoffed, quite annoyed indeed. Normally he was polite and all really, except when someone ignored him. And that teacher had defiantly ignored him.

'N-nooooooooo', thee little boy in front of him cried and ran back to his friends. Man, kou just asked a question, he didnt even threaten the poor soul.

But well luck was on the second years side and after a while he found the nurses office, after passing seven other rooms he had been looking for in the past.

He had been planning his entrance. He would slam thee door open and clearly state that he would not tolerate being ignored and that he demanded an explanation as to why his name was on the list of third years. Yes he got really good grades, but he had no interest in working for them. But when he was actually standing in front of the white door his heart wouldnt stop racing. Was it ok to be alone here? O-of course it was, he was the grandson of a yakuza, he'd manage.

And so he very softly opened the door and stepped in, just to find the nurse sleeping on the floor. Hot. Noonononononono not hot, more like what the hell?!! But still hot...

'Oi sensei!!!!' the boy called out, blushing quite a lot.

'Oi sensei!!!!' the boy called out, blushing quite a lot.

-Ryuu was having a good dreams... in Ryuu dreams he found himself in garden with a little boy. *Ah! what is this?! high school uniform me? who is this little boy with me... too vague I cannot see clearly the face of this little boy." Ryuu slightly opened his eyes because of small sound calling him.. He was half asleep there was a boy standing at the edge of the bed where he was sleeping he grabbed the hand of the boy and Ryuu pulled the hand of that boy beside to him... Ryuu having another dreams it's like he as hugging a pillow that so smooth.. The pillow change into cone then some Cream falling to sky he held it tightly so he can catch some of it.. The cone full of cream it's like a Ice cream the side of cone it was dripping down Ryuu lick some of it he even sucked it and dare to bite some of it in the cone.. Ryuu thinking why the cone turning into red when he wake up he found himself biting the neck of his student's.. Ryuu was so shock and when his mouth move slowly away to the neck of his student there some drool or saliva on it.... it's even turning into deep red some blood formed shape of my teeth in his neck... Ryuu thinks even the boy uniform is messy he ask the boy "did I do that?." the boy nods... from the look of Ryuu the boy look like he was trembling, blushing and breathless... he might not control himself because of the boy lewd look's ... g....ge...get out! fi...fixed y...your uniform before y....you leave! be gone! Ryuu shout and he whisper Sorry to the boy... The boy leaves to the infirmary then close the door..... Ryuu look at the door the boy is gone he was hard down and flick's his tongue "Tsk!" Ryuu unzip his pants he finish what he has done to this hardness like start to goals gasping for short breath... "Damn, I did it again" Ryuu thought *who's that boy I didn't even get to know his name* Ryuu Look out of the window.. "Ah! it's getting dark I need to get home now" after getting his key he go to garage to where he park his car.. he rode and leave he went home now then went straight up to sleep in his bed he was so tired and can't think anything else then sleep- (¦ɜ[▒]꒱˚º꒰Zzz꒱

(p.s: I can't type what really happen in that ice cream and pillow it's kind a lewd to type it hehe)

Shin closed his book and turned to look at his watch again feeling a little odd.

...5 minutes already passed and still t..the teacher isn't here yet... I wonder what's wron---

His thoughts were stopped when Shin got startled by a slide of the door open. The school nurse came into the classroom. His explaination (of how our teacher got into an accident) and introduction were somehow very strange. Shin were getting chills from staring at his smile. The students were getting called one by one for attendance and Shin was getting nervous (as usual) on how he should act next.

"just say present don't introduce I already know ya"

"Megumi Nanami?" *present*

"Sakura Yuuki?" *present*

"Naomi Ohga?" *present*

"Shin Naoki? that was a good speech good luck in the future"

...Ngh! w...why do he have to say something else...!? i...i'm even more nervous and e...embarrassed....damn it...

Shin avoided having eye contacts with the nurse and made a serious expression, "Yes..." He said as he opened his book to distract himself (but in fact, he wasn't looking at the words because he was too nervous he can't even concentrate at anything).

Then the lesson proceeded and ended well... Gladly, the lesson was entertaining for Shin and his nervous fades away when he listens to a lesson or anything that satisfies his curiousness.

Shin stood up from his chair thinking of going to the student council room.

T...the lesson was great... Talking about animals is nice. I like cute things after all, b...but still i shouldn't let anyone know about this e..embarrassing personality of mine...

Then suddenly, as he was about to walk away, someone suddenly called out his name.

"Yo shin-chan!!" a boy with a coloured hair said as he was waving at him. Shin stared at his hair for a bit and looked at the guy with serious eyes.

"You better dye that black. It's unappropriate for a student of this academy to have coloured hair in the first day of school. If you don't want to get in trouble, you better follow the rules properly." Shin said with a low voice. He gets a little irritated when he sees anyone who breaks the rules, but still felt shy talking to someone he doesn't even know.

...ugh... I can't believe there is some i...idiot that will break the rules from the very start of class.... and he called me with a '-chan'... d..damn, is he making f..fun of me!?

Shin felt that he would blush anytime soon so he immediately walked away, and headed straight to the student council room.

As Shin was infront of the door of the room, he nervously tried to slide the door open. But it was locked and he let out a sigh of relief (Shin was glad that no one is there yet). He then grabbed his key from his bag and unlocked the door. He entered and slowly closed the door.

Student Council Room:

latest?cb=20150725053650

Shin looked around seeing the mess in the room. Boxes and books everywhere. He let out a sigh and pull up his sleeves. He grabbed a chocolate flavored lolipop from his pocket and unwrapped it, then put it in his mouth. Shin grins and was energized, he began to clean the room...

It took him hours cleaning up and was finally finished. He sat down the president's personal desk and buried his face between his arms on the desk.

u...uwah.. t..that was exhausting... I...I'm so tired...

Without realizing it, he immediately fell asleep soundly...

---

The brunette aggressively opened the door, slamming it to the side. He glared at everyone in the room before stomping in inside. He heard the teacher call his name out, telling him that he was late. Kou turned to look at his teacher and shrugged. He just told his teacher that he didn't care rather he was late or not. The male found a vacant seat and sat in the middle of the class. He sat in the back row, in the middle seat. He grabbed a book and put it up, so that the teachers won't notice that he was asleep.

As soon as the class finished, Kou decided to ditch class. He climbed up the stairs, to the roof. Roof was his best friend, since he had no friends in his school. The male grabbed a cigarette from a small pack that he had in his pocket and lit it up. He inhaled the drug, he sat down on the floor and looked up at the sky.

"School is so boring" He muttered under his breath.

Yuki was waiting..." why is sensai taking so much time? is there something wrong with my files, the other class has already starts..."in his thought.

after a while the teacher asked yuki.. teacher: its seems your homeroom teacher is absent today....why don't you take a look around the school..you can start tomorow"he said.... "what!! he make me wait for almost 30 minutes and asked me to just go around the school..wasting my time.."in his thought.

he stands up " i understand"he said as he bows to the teacher and leave the staff room... walks around for a while but suddenly his wound start to open and some blood start to slide down to his arm.."woah my uniform.."he said as he search for the washroom..he saw some student coming to his way so he asked the student "hey can you tell me where the washroom is?" yuki looks at them..the student: sure! go to the left"he said as the students walks away.. "thanks!"yuki said as he runs to the washroom.

he turn the tap and wash his wound on his arm "ita- i shouldn't wash my wound...but i don't have any choice someone will find out... this cut is much deeper than the other one.."he said as he take his shirt off, he washes his shirt and warp his wound tightly.. wear his shirt back.

"i feel sick...maybe i should just go home and study by myself"he said as he starts walking out of the school.

he opens the door with his keys and enter the house "its seems no one is home"he said as he goes to his room and eats his lunch..because he didn't get the chance to eat it at school..after eating he change his clothes and lay down at his bed.. " Itai no itai no tondeke! when i was little everytime i get hurts ryuu chan always tell me those words haha natsukashii na! "he said as he laughs..after a while later yuki close his eyes and fall asleep.

"...ngh...."

Shin groan as he was waking up... He can see the orange-yellow light from the sunset coming inside the window to the room. He sat up, rub his eye and stretched his arms slowly.

"Ahh~ That was a good nap...hmm... where am I?"

He then looked around realizing it was the student council room, neat and tidy. He then smiled a bit, satisfied with the view. He checked his phone and saw a few missed calls from his mom and dad.

...o..ohh damn... It'll be dinner soon... I need to get back home as soon as possible...

He immediately grabbed his bag and gone out and locked the student council room. He gone back home.

"I'm home..." he said as he closed the front door of the house and take off his shoes. He headed straight to the dining room hoping for some dinner ready. As he opened the door to the living room, his sister jumped on Shin causing quite a fright for him, his sister hugged him tight while crying.

"O...Onii-chan!!! Please, don't go~" His sister continued to cry loudly. Inside of Shin, of course he would get really worried not knowing what was going on but as well as happy to be hugged by his beloved sister with her crying face.

"What is going on?" Shin asked as he looked straight to his parents who was smiling in the background.

...I...I have a b...bad feeling about this... He thought as he was starting to get really nervous.

"We decided to apply you to Royal Ongaku Academy's dormitory~" His mom said with her usual sweet voice.

"WHAT!?" Shin yelled in shock of the event.

...n...n..no way, right!?!

"Eh?" Both his parents and his little sister reacted seeing Shin in his surprised look for the first time. He is usually calm and composed so it surprised the whole family of how Shin reacted to the idea.

"Ah." Shin snapped and realized the situation. He cleared his throat and showed a serious expression.

"What is the meaning of this?" He asked in his usual low voice.

His family also came back to reality and his parents began to smile. "Since your school is really far from our house, you walk from here to the train station and ride a train to school, we thought it'll be easier and safer for you to be staying at the academy's dormitory until you at least graduate." His dad explained.

W...WHAT!? b..but i've been like this ever since I was a freshmen, why does it have to be now? A..And I can't just accept this easily... I..If I do, then I won't be able to see my beloved sister anymore... W..wah... what should I do?

"But dad, I--"

Shin wasn't able to finish what he was about to say, when his mother suddenly took out a piece of paper, some kind of document and stuffs.

"We already applied you~ You're all ready, don't worry dear. We also already packed your things, so all is settled. You can move tomorrow at the dormitory." His mother excitedly stated.

"N...no! Onii-chan~ Don't go!"

U...uwah... I have no escape... T..this can't be happening!!?

"Alright..." Shin agreed in the end. But inside of him had a crying and going crazy emotions.

He entered his room after dinner and throw himself unto the bed. He hugged a pillow and buried his face unto it, shouting.

AHHH!!! No way! N...no way~ Tomorrow, I won't be coming h..home to his house anymore... And I won't even have a privacy anymore (his sound proof room where he can let out his inner self)... I won't be able to see my sister every morning and night, even weekends... T...this is torture~ ..wahh~

__________________________________________________________________________________________

...I wonder who will be Shin's Roommate... Ow

Kou closed the door and broke down crying at that spot. W-what had just happened? His neck hurt and he was really scared.

'I-I wanna go to gramps' the boy sniffles, covering the bite mark with his hand. This nurse would pay, he thought, aimlessly wondering around. He didnt feel like going to class and he didnt really have to either, his marks were pretty perfect, so he decided to go to the roof and relax a bit.

The roof was one of the few places Kou could always find no matter where in school it was. And so he walked up the stares, friendly saying hello to students passing, who merely ignored him, and finally reached the door leading to the open space above the school.

'Maaaan that was weird' he whispered to himself walking towards the edge and sitting down there, watching over town. He loved watching. And listening, but listening needed a second person, watching didnt. He'd stay like this until school endet and then go complain to gramps. he wanted to go home anyway, since he had spent the last week in his room in the school dorm. He didnt really get along with his dad so he kind of switched between dorm and gramp's place.

Yuki was having nightmares and suddenly woke up "haa haa" breathing hardly he sits down"its was just a dream...what time it is"he said as he look at the time "its 4 am still earliar"he said.

yuki heard some footsteps "don't tell me.." he stands up quickly.. his auntie opens the door and looks at yuki auntie: yuki kun why are you awake? you have school tomorrow so go back to sleep why do i always have to remind you to stop playing the music so loudly in middle night"she said as she throw a bottle to yuki.. Yuki dodged the bottle "i will be quite so auntie you should go back to sleep.."he said.

his auntie push him down and try to stab him with a knife..yuki grab her hand and stops her "auntie are you trying to stab me this time what if i really die and auntie will become a killer and because of that.. you can't meet with uncle anymore someone will come and take you away from uncle do you want that to happen"he said as he glare at her.. his auntie stops and walks out of the room.

after a while later yuki stands up and closed the door..locks it "thats was close..she almost stab me" yuki starts to shaking..."i want to be alone live far far away where no one can find me i want to hurry up and be alone"he said as his tears starts to drop.."huh? is this my tears.." he wipes his tears and goes back to his bed "this is just a nightmare that's all"he said as he closed his eyes.

The Second day of Royal Ongaku Academy:

-Ryuu has two pets in his home one is a Siberian Husky Dog and a Stray cat... At first it's only a puppy it was given to him by his uncle... it was a playfull dog he name it Kichi... Kichi has a habbit to tilting his head to side or jumps to Ryuu's bed when he hungry.. Ryuu found a little cat alone in the box in heavy rain thinking if he take it home or leave it... but he cannot leave it behind in heavy rain... He sat next to the road to where the cat is Ryuu talking to it... "I cannot leave you here alone and die I feel guilty if I do that... Do you want me to take ya home with me?" Ryuu took the cat in the box he embraced it to his arms take him home and take care of it he name it Hachi has coat patterns that has patches of all three basic colors white, black and orange. it has slightly different patterns too, such as dotted or marbled that has a long fur sometimes Hachi like's to sit at Ryuu lap his two pet are friends they do playful things this two pet have a collar tag name close to the neck named kichi and hachi...

-Ryuu has awakened into his bed because of his dog Kichi was jumping around on the bed.. "ugh... S...top... 5 more mins... " his dog Kichi bark at him that it's look's like hungry Ryuu wake up he sat into his bed look at the clock it's still 5am. "Are ya that hungry that you even wake me up in this morning, Huh Kichi.. " he patted the head of Kichi and played with his dog kichi. Ryuu stood up from his bed he went to the bathroom washing his face and brush his teeth. he fed his two pet's Kichi and Hachi then Ryuu continue to eat his breakfast. After eating his breakfast he looking to his two pet "Oh! so long I didn't take you two outside, huh!.. want to take a little stroll?" he take his two pet's Kichi and hachi outside for a little stroll they when to the theme parks to where the Beautiful Sakura blooms he let his two pet's play, Ryuu look at his watch two hours before the school start "hmm.. I think we have to go now" Ryuu call his two pet "whistle!.. Come back here! " but his dog Kichi still want to play. "Hey! if ya don't come here I will not take you outside forever." his dog whimper and yowl. "Aha! don't do that... it wont work in me." after going home Ryuu saw Store outside he go in to buy some groceries food and for his pet too. they continue to walk home he was eating popsicle ice cream flavor chocolate when he return home he saw one truck in front of the Royal Ongaku Dormitory. "fufh?! difd szome omne booved inz?" (huh?..Did some one moved in?) while eating his popsicle he really curious that he would like to see who is it... but, his cat Hachi run to dormitory "Ah! Damn don't run come back here." Ryuu did not chased it because there no time he need to go to school now Ryuu returned home with his dog Kichi he change his T-shirt to blue suit and his short pants to formal black pants he forgot to fix his hair then he call his dog "whistle!.. Kichi, take care the house while I'm gone" his dog kichi "woof" and he gone.

"I think I'll go for a walk from now there still one hours before the class start." he said while walking some student bow and greets him, he give them a gentle smile while greeting them too. some student girl scream slightly "kyaa~ wakatsuki-sensei always so handsome... yeah he's so cute he even have bed hair too kyaa~ " he ignored the girls and go straight to the infirmary first when he get in some memories He had remembered. he remember the blonde boy "I wonder what's happen to that boy... If I happen to saw him again... I apologies to him later" Ryuu didn't know that boy was part of 3-A Classroom to where he's temporary teaching.. "I'll stay up late in my infirmary in 30 minutes I'll go later to my class if all of them are there now.." Ryuu doing his paper work that other teacher and principal give to him.. Ryuu having his thought "Did I just tell them yesterday that if all of them are complete in class... one student will called me here?..... maybe not... hmm.. I just finish my paper work that they give me..."

The part of Ryuu half past:

-There was someone out his door and this person doorbell at his door 10 times " Agh.. wait! a sec wait a moment I'm here...." Ryuu open his door "Agh.. what is it?.." he saw his uncle hugging and holding the puppy. *want to take care of him?* his uncle said "wah!.. huh?! why? " he said *let me in first* his uncle said "Oh! yeah.. sure why not come in have a sit on the floor..." he said his uncle come in.

*How is it?* he said while holding the puppy on his lap.

"what?.. here some hot warm water drink it I only have this..." place it near to his uncle side.

*Oh, thank you.. This house* he drink some of it while asking.

"old as always... it's really rundown apartment... anyway why did you come here? huh.. Ten-chan?"

*hohoho, Ryuu-chan you sure always the same still call me like that..*

"So what.. I like it anyway your the only one that always beside me when my damn old man is gone.. and don't add chan! to it!"

*hohoho, how is your father is he strict with you always?*

"Don't ever mention that old man here, I hate him! he always do what he want!.. So strict with me!! I don't care if he a boss of Wakatsuki Mafia!! he always gone when I need him! he even went far away and left us alone in that big house! and when Mom die it's still the same as ever He had not visited his wife funeral!! What kind of father he is leaving us alone!!.. A..and when he come back and talk to me I thought he change.. but, he want me to take his next place to be next ruler of that damn thing!!" he shout it aloud out of breath.

* You even said your father name.. And don't call it thing.. I know your father is doing this for you..* his uncle said.

"tsk! I don't care... I still hate him, I even run away to that big house so they will not find me.." he said it annoyed.

*hohoho, hate him but why is it? still using your last name... And you sure they will not find you?* chuckles.

"Sure they not... but... I don't even have a jobs and money to change it.." he said it with a disappointment face.

*hohoho, you sure a honest child when your with me.. but it's alright... I have job for you *

"Huh?!"

*Take your things you will move out and take this little child this is for you, it's a gift. when you alone why not play with him?..* he give the puppy to Ryuu

"B..but..." he's hesitating while holding the puppy

*come on let's go... get your things already..*

"yeah.. wait for me.."

-Ryuu pack his things while getting out to his rundown apartment he even embrace the puppy he rode with his uncle car.-

"where are we going Ten-chan?.." he ask

*you will know later when we there* he said

"alright..." in hours Ryuu fall sleep in his uncle car.

*ohh.. it's look like where here in our destination.. wake up Ryuu-chan where are already here... hoho, you still have droll all over your face* laugh at him.

"umn... y..yeah you don't have to say that I know.." Ryuu wake up wipe his droll and start walking.

"what is this big building... it's look like dormitory.. and there on the side of the building have a big house" Ryuu asked to his uncle.

*ohh.. that building it's Royal Ongaku Dormitory that for our student... and the other side is that big house you will live there from now on.*

"huh?! WHAT?! are ya stupid Ten-chan you want me to live there alone?!." he was surprised to know that he lived there from now on. The two of them walking to the house and talk.

*No... your not... you still have that puppy with you so you will not be alone..* his uncle said.

"Araa... I know this.. Your doing this to me because there a reason behind it"

*ohh it's surprising that you know it*

"of course.. I've known you for a long time when I was a child and your my uncle, So what is it that you want me to do?..." he asked

*first your be living here and you will be a school nurse to my Royal Ongaku Academy* his uncle said happily.

"alright" he said it unconscious.

*okie.. then you will start tomorrow* he pat Ryuu shoulder.

"WHAT!?! I'll be the school nurse in that Academy?!"

*Yes? is there a problem?* looking at hm while saying that.

"Ah!.... n...No! t...there no problem I do it alright..."

*alright, I will leave now take care tomorrow* he wave at Ryuu while leaving

"alright, alright, good luck uncle and thank you" he bow to his uncle while going.

-Ryuu start living there for 3 years and nursing at his uncle Academy so many difficult things that have happen to him he live peace full there. but, it's good that his father and his minions did not find to where Ryuu living is.

The house and the Dormitory:

The house of Wakatsuki-sensei:

mp9sapcmnis7mt13mirtpu9447_apartment.gif

The Royal Ongaku Dormitory:

mp9sapcmnis7mt13mirtpu9447_2moning-dorm.gif

I hope this is okie hahahaha I hope ya like it >w

Kou quickly went to his home after school ended. He didn't feel like doing anything at the moment, so he decided to watch t.v in his room. His father wasn't going to return after a week of party, which he was free for the rest of the week. Kou checked his phone to see if anything was up, but nothing was on his notification.

"What a boring damn day."

Kou slumped down on his bed and tried to go to sleep. He turned his body side to side, tried to change his posture, but he could not sleep. The male got up and grabbed his phone and turned on a soft melodic music. He hummed with the music as he felt his eye lid close slowly. Kou was a very difficult person, he had many flaws that people couldn't see.

As the sun rose up, the sunlight shined against the sleeping male. Kou's eyebrows furrowed together at the bright light, he scratched his head before pulling the cover up his face. He didn't care about school at all, so he chose to stay in until lunch. He usually went to school at Lunch time and teachers didn't bother. They gave up on him.

The clock starts to ringing "emm" yuki rubs his eyes...he turn the clock off and stands up "so sleepy"he said as he walks to the bathroom...he takes shower and change his clothes.

after a while later he takes his bag and comes down goes to the kitchen.. uncle: Ohayo! yuki..."he said with a smile.. yuki was surprise "ah Ohayo.. sen nii chan"he said.. uncle: you haven't change at all you still call me that 'sen nii chan' your earliar" he asked him.. yuki: maybe because i don't want to be late that's why.. anyway sen nii chan too why are you wearing something so flashy its still 6 am you know... but you look handsome sen nii chan.."he said as he look at him.. uncle: i have meeting on 7 am...ohh thanks and yuki i have something important to talk to you sit down here"he said it with serious face.. yuki nods and sits down "what is it that he want to talk about he looks so serious..don't tell me he have find out about auntie.."in his thought.. uncle: i am going aboard to US in 3 days for some work maybe it will take some year and i want we all move there"he said.. yuki: Ehh!! move to Us but i just transfer to Royal ongaku...no its not that... if you want i will come with you sen nii chan but.. sen nii chan i want to stay in this school..i..i will even work part time job so it won't trouble sen nii chan s-" before he could finish his word his uncle hit him on the head uncle: Idiot!! you should be more selfish...always ack like a stranger..we're family right? you can stay and just focus on your studies.." he said as he pats yuki's head.. yuki smiles happily " Arigato sen nii chan..."he said. uncle: here the dormitory papers i have already sign you up you can move there tomorrow" he said.. yuki takes the papers "Ehh too dormitory...but why i can just stay here"he said.. uncle: nope you can't i am worry about you i can't leave you alone in this big house..okay anyway you have to run your going to be late if you don't go now"he said.. yuki looks at the time "Ehhh i am going to be late...ja sen nii chan"he said as he walks out of house..runs to the school as fast as he can.

he enter the school just on time "ha..ha almost!" was catching his breath.

after a while later he enters the school.. goes to the teacher/staff room "Ano"he said.. teacher: Ohh sakurai kun just on time.. come i will show you the class"he said.. yuki nods and follow the teacher.

________________________________________________________________________________

The alarm rang loudly and Shin tried to reach and turned it off. He pushed himself up from bed and rubbed his eyes, yawning as he sat up. He grabbed the alarm clock and stared at the time.

"5:30 am huh..." he mumbled. He puts down the alarm clock and goes to the bathroom, took a cold shower and changed into a uniform. He grabbed his bag and luggage, then stared at his room one more time before he goes.

I...I guess this is goodbye to this room... -sighs-

Shin arrived to the dormitory and fixed his documents, then goes to his room. It's on the third floor, room 801. He grabbed the keys given to him and unlocked the door. Shin started to get nervous thinking that he needs to greet his roommates whoever they are...

He breaths in and out and opened the door, "Good morning, My name is Shin Naoki. A third year---" he was hastily saying it from the nervousness when he stop as he realized no one was inside the room.

He entered and closed the door, a second after doing that, he fall down sitting in the floor and grips his chest.

D...damn... I almost panicked there.... I couldn't act the serious mode, t..thank goodness there isn't anyone here yet...

He sighed with relief and stood up. Shin looked around for an empty bed, there was a vacant one up in the double bunk bed.

I...I guess that's my bed over at the top...

He arranged his luggage by the side of the bed where it won't cause any trouble and decided he should unpack it after school.

He turned to look at his watch and saw he only had 10 more minutes before class. He then left the dormitory and headed to his class.

After school haad finished, kou had gone home to his grandfather.

'Oii!!!! Gramps!! Damn old man answer meeeee!!!!', he screamed through the corridors of the traditional japanese house, behaving like the proper spoiled brat he was.

'Oh kiddo had returned!' his gramps suddenly laughed behind him, ruffling his hair.

'What. Did. You. Do?!!!!!!!', the blond growled yet extremely happy to see his grandfather. He had always liked it here, he grew up here and the group was his family. His grandfather had raised and cared for him and even though outsiders might get worried, the two actually got along splendidly.

'Whatcha mean? Oh!!! yeah thought it would be fun to put ya a year higher! The principal was delighted, ya shoulda seen his face!' the old man giggled. In shock, yet not really surprised, kou merely stared at him, and sighed.

'Fine.... maaaaan that means i gotta work, u better pay for that!!! Oh and that means i'll have to stay most of da time in da dorm, since ya know, homework and sh*t', the boy pouted.

The rest of the evening had been arely normal, they had had dinner all together and the night didnt show any sings of adventure either.

The next day Kou even made thee effort of being in time in his new class.

'yo shin-chan!', he once again giggled, waving at the older, one hand still around one of the girls waists.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and sorry for being late, i was kinda sick ^^"

Yuki was walking behind the teacher... teacher: ah if only you had came to our school right from the start.. than you wouldn't have to transfer at this time of the semester..Orientation day is over already, so it will be tough for you in the begining.. anyway your in class 3-A "he said.. yuki just nods.. teacher: and sakurai kun your uncle sentarou san called he said that your going to move to the dormitory right?..just bring the paper to the dorm manegar he will show you the room"he said.. yuki: okay!"he said with a low voice..

the teacher enter's the class "hey! go back to your seats" he yell to the students.. "ahh minna!!,i will introduse the new transfer student.."he said.. teacher: Sakurai kun come in!"he said.. yuki walks in the class.. teacher: this is Sakurai kun who has been transferred to this school for personal family reasons"he said as he write his name on the board.. yuki smiled " Hajimemashite Sakurai Yuki desu.. yoroshiku ne"he said..

the girls start to scream..

girl 1: Ne isn't he looks kind of cute...he is cute.."she said.

girl 2: his skin is so white and his eyes is so beautiful.."she said as she stare at him..

girl 3: kyaaaaa so cute"she said as she scream..

teacher: be quite!! if you continue to make such a fuss, you will make sakurai uneasy"he said.. "i've already become really uneasy"in his thought.. teacher: ja sakurai kun on the back... you can take the empty seat on the window side"he said...

yuki nods and walks to his seat..he sits down on his chair and looks outside.. the school bell rings.. teacher: ah i have to go now i have a class to teach.. i think wakatsuki sensei will be a little late why don't you all study by yourself first"he said as he leave the classroom.. yuki opens his book and starts to reading...

Shin was surprised by the sudden greeting in the classroom. He stared back at the blond guy and frowns a bit looking at his appearance. He cannot let this happened, as a student council president.

"Your name is Sachihiro Kou, right? I told you yesterday to fix that hair of yours, and also your uniform. Please be in proper appearance tomorrow. And refrain from calling me with a '-chan', Sachihiro-kun." He said with a calm voice and a serious expression. But inside of him, was a heart racing embarrassed Shin.

W..why is my heart racing so fast!? S...something is definitely wrong with me. Ahh.. I need to get away before I blush any moment now. Calm down me!

His thoughts were going crazy and immediately he shrugs and gone to his desk

Ehh? but why is he in our class anyway? wasn't he a second year student? Shin wondered and glanced at the boy with lots of girls around him. Feeling a little odd, like something is piercing him. But he threw those thoughts aside.

After the first period ended, Shin walked out of the classroom bringing the books he was supposed to return in the library.

Is my sister going to be okay from now on? I wonder if she's eating properly.. Ahh, I'm so worried.

As Shin was spacing out while walking on an empty hallway, he suddenly bumped into a student. Shin fell on his knees to the floor as well as the books. "Sorry, I wasn't looking." Shin immediately apologized and grabbed his books, but the student was rude and shrugged off as he walks away.

Damn.. I shouldn't space out like that next time, m...my image will get ruined at this rate. He sighed and tried to stand up. "Ah.. Oww.." He mumbled in shocked when he realized he twisted his ankle on his fall.

I guess this is the result of my clumsyness. I should learn to pay better attention next time. Baka Shin...

He was limping as he walks slowly. "I guess I should head to the clinic first..."

The brunette kicked the classroom door when he arrived at school after sleeping in a little bit. He yawned as he went inside the classroom, not caring about anyone. He spotted two males talking, one looked cold and one looked annoying. He grabbed a random seat behind the cold male and listened to their conversation, but it wasn't interesting. Kou decided to go to the nurse to sleep on the bed. He walked by the halls, looking at each class, there were students looking at him weirdly. He scowled at the students before entering the nurse.

Kou found a bed covered by the curtains, it was perfect for him to rest on it. He lied down on the white bed and pulled his necktie off, letting it slip on to the floor. Kou closed his eyes and started snoring.