Reluctant Reconcile (Coffee-Tastic and Asakura-Sama)[18+]

Coffee-Tastic

The dog looked at Narasaki, with a face of --will you even do that?-- He laughed a little on that one because bocchan might have understood that too well.

He called out to His dog, so that it would come out of his room already.

“no spicy things, got it, bocchan help me out”

The dog did a one last glare at Tokken but soon after he left the room and followed Narasaki on the kitchen.

Narasaki do not really see himself as a good cook because most of the time He brought all of His food from the convenient store, but He could cook a few simple dishes, good thing He stock up some cookable ingredients in His fridge last three days ago before summer break.

“let’s see…” He opened up the fridge and started taking out some ingredients, while His dog watch Him quietly from the side.

He also planned on cooking some veggies but He figured that, that student of his won’t eat it, so He just mixed it in into the meat, He also made some rolled up omelets, and an instant soup. “This instants really save up the time, I’ll just add up some cabbage on it so it would look healthier” The rice was also done.

It didn’t really took long for Him to cook those up, but the meat really needed time to go soft, so most of His cooking time was spent on the meat.

While He waited for the meat to fully tenderize on the pan, He grab some smoke, and smoked for a while as He waited, and to think that His student was only a room away from Him too, well his a fast smoker anyway, He doesn’t really take pleasure from smoking, He just needed the nicotine from it to get better, so as soon as the meat cooked, He was also done.

He threw the cigarette butt on the cleaned up ashtray, that ashtray would never going to be clean anyway, because He won't be stopping from blowing some cigarettes anytime soon.

He placed all of the cooked dishes on the table well actually it’s a living room table, but it is still a table, that would make do.

He then grabbed His personal bowl and chopstick but since He lived alone, He didn’t really have an extra, so He just grabbed a spoon and a plate for his student.

”ARF!” He looked at his dog who was wagging its tail left and right, drooling all over the floor, Narasaki scratch His dog by the ear and laughed.

“yeah yeah I’ll get your share”

He grabbed some meat and placed it on the dog’s bowl, and immediately the dog run after it and started digging in.

“Now I think the other one also wanted to dig in”

He washed his hands and dried it off onto the towel hanging from the fridge, then He knocked onto His room door to call up on Tokken.

“it’s cooked up let’s eat, are you also done with the lecture? The food is on the living room I’ll get on ahead” He went back to the living room to scoop up some rice, He placed it on his bowl and on Tokken’s plate, as He sat down on the floor, and started grabbing up some meat.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee-Tastic

• Asakura-Sama

Jin read slower than he normally did, his headache stil present and making it hard to focus still, but he had finished just in time. Leaving the papers in his place on the side of the bed, he came out of the room. If he had to wait a minute longer, he would have lied down. Good thing that didn't happen, because if it did, he'd probably knock out before being able to eat.

Sitting across from his teacher, he bowed his head slightly while taking his spoon, "Thank you for the food," he said, the lovey smell of food filling his nose. Jin didn't eat things like this often either, eating pizza and food from the store too. He did know how to cook decently, but he only cooked at his house and he wasn't there unless he was going to sleep almost all of the time. It's a waste of skill, sure, but it wasn't as sad as not using his skill of processing things quickly.

"I'm ready for the test after this by the way... I want it done, so I'll make sure to eat fast." As if the reason was to be able to do that test. Ha! He just wanted an excuse to eat faster. Jin wasn't a poor child that almost never ate food, he just was really really hungry, so he filled up his spoon with rice and some vegetables and started stuffing his cheeks. His eyes were focused on his meal for his first haul of filling up his face and then he gazed back up at Mr. Himekawa.

For a brief moment, his thoughts drifted very far all of a sudden, narrowing his eyes in inspection. Jin hated those glasses. They looked weird to him, but he's long gotten used to seeing them. His glasses off? He wasn't sure how that would look. Sure as hell would be better than his current spectacles. Swallowing his food, he looked back down and mumbled while preparing more food on his spoon, "You should get contacts."

It seems Tokken was enjoying the food, so He was relieved to see that, Tokken was practically stuffing his mouth like a hamster, Narasaki wanted to laugh but he just hold it in, because it would probably just pissed him off.

“You can still ask for seconds, if you want…” and then suddenly He couldn’t help it but compare His dog and Tokken together, like the similarity was too big, it’s cute.

”wait cute?” It was a strange thing to think that, over a man nevertheless.

He looked at Tokken again who completely looked like a hamster as of the moment, He just wanted to laugh but He can’t, well maybe that’s why He think it’s cute, and He compared him with His dog so maybe that is one of the other reasons, wait isn’t that rude?.

He just continued eating anyway.

"You should get contacts."

“hmm? Ah well… “ He doesn’t really want to admit that His scared to have contacts, more or less He couldn’t even put an eye drops on Himself. “It’s better if I have glasses, less of the hassle as well, besides I don’t need to look good, I just need to look presentable for work.”

He finished up his veggies and drank some water “I’m done, wait a minute I’ll just get the test papers. You can get some rice over there.” He pointed out on the side where he just sat at, the rice cooker was over there.

He grabbed His bowl and just threw it out into the sink “I’ll make coffee for two so if you like some just get some, it’s instant though. The cups are over there beside the sink, I also have some pudding on the fridge if you wanted dessert, besides the only one eating pudding here was bocchan”

Bocchan suddenly glared at Tokken as if telling him --don’t you dare!-- and continued eating.

He drank some hot coffee and grabbed the test from His bag and a pen from His desk. Flopping it on the sofa beside Tokken.

“You can do it here or in the room, don’t worry about the cleaning up, I’ll do it later.”

He probably doesn’t care about morals right now since His in His own place anyway, so He comfortably sat on the sofa, right in front of the living room table, then He grabbed a cigarette, placed it in His coffee stained lips and lit His smokes up.

After a while He grabbed His smoke in-between His pointer and middle finger, inching it away as He blew off some smokes, then He flick the ashes on the ashtray.

Normaly He couldn’t control His smoking habit when His at home, so He just tried forgetting for a while that the person just in front of Him is only 18 and His student to booth.

He glances over Tokken while he inhaled some more.

“Well… call me a bad adult or something, but no one is stopping me from smoking in my own place.” He blew up some more and before you know it, the stick was already at the end of the cigar butt, so after one more puff He threw the cigarette butt on the ashtray, then He grabbed His coffee and drank some more.

Mr. Himekawa was correct on the matter that if he were to laugh and dare explain to Jin that he looked like a hamster or if he resembled his dog, he'd complain about that. Hamsters were pathetic animals, cute, but useless and weak. And dogs were too common and uncool... If Jin was able to decide what animal he really was, he'd say a snow leopard. They were rare, sleek and powerful just like him.

"How are contacts more of a hassle than glasses?" He didn't understand the man's thinking at all. Jin had perfect vision, but he'd assume that glasses were annoying. They got dirty, they could get lost or broken, and they left that red mark on the bridge of your nose in addition to that. Contacts were simple. You put them in when its morning and you take them off at night. Right? And in his teacher's case, Jin knew the man would look better without them...

When trying to picture them off his face, he couldn't help but unintentionally stare at him to help his imagination. If they were off... He'd look.... Hm. He'd steal them off his face when the right time came around.

"I don't care if you smoke around me or not. We already established that I do the same thing." A smoker himself, he didn't even do so much as cough when around clouds of cigarette smoke, "Though maybe the only bad you're doing is making me want one too." Jin finished his food, not going for seconds because of his full stomach. However, he kept the spoon in his mouth while getting up to have himself a pudding cup. He only wanted it because it looked like his dog gave him the eye when he brought up his pudding. "But I think I have way more self control than you when it comes down to those sticks of death."

Jin only took a pudding and refused the coffee. He didn't want to drink any when he wanted to take a nap after the test. "Anyways, I think I'll be doing into the room again. Thats where the AC is. And wherever there's one around, I am too... But besides that, I also wanted to know if you'd let me crash here a bit. I don't snore so itll be like I'm not even here. I'd greatly appreciate it, sensei." Jin took the test into his hands and looked over the first page. If he really was allowed to sleep here, he was going to be able to knock out fast. This test looked easier to him than the one from yesterday.

”ARF! ARF!!”

His dog really got mad after Tokken ate the pudding, Bocchan even followed him back to the room. He figured that bocchan would probably just glare at Tokken again.

“pfft what the hell..” He chuckled at the thought about His dog and His student.

Though He finished up the coffee already, He grabbed another stick before He tidied up the dishes, but mostly likely he’ll just place the leftovers on the fridge, and threw the dishes on the sink.

No he shouldn’t do that, He must tidy up properly.

So He finally stood up as soon as His done with the smoke, then He wrap up the leftovers and washed the dishes.

“whew.”

Sooo Tokken wanted to crash on His place. Maybe it’s even better to have Him live on His apartment for a while rather than allowing Him to stay to a different place, He didn’t even know where. And even if He forced Him to go home, Tokken wouldn’t really do it anyway.

“sigh…” The dishes we’re all done. He shook His drench hand on the air near the sink, and finally wipe it off with the towel.

Then He went to His room to check up on Tokken.

He was wondering if Tokken was already doing alright or something like that, since earlier in the classroom He looks so pale, but since He already ate like a hamster, maybe his already okay.

Another slip of smile crossed His lips, but He tried erasing it before He went to the room.

He opened and leaned on the door with His arms cross as He looked at Tokken.

“Well I don’t really mind you crashing in, since the school is closer from here.”

He grabbed His neck and went inside His room.

“No. maybe I think you should live here for while... if you’d like.”

He went inside and sat beside Tokken, but almost immediately bocchan sat on His lap and continued glaring on the man next to Him.

“Bocchan what’s wrong with you?? You’re heavy.” He tried shoving His big dog away but it was too persistent, it won’t budge, so He just let it be.

“But I’m telling you now, I have only one bed.”

Just like with human beings, Jin grinned proudly making the dog mad he was taking his pudding. He didn't dislike bocchan. Jin just liked teasing more.

Working on the test, using the notebook from his bag as a flat surface to write on, the student worked, going through the questions one after the other until Mr. Himekawa showed up in the doorway. His blue eyes looked up from the page to watch and listen to what he was saying. And what he was saying caught him off guard severely. The older man was okay with letting him not only sleep there, but to actually live there? All Jin was going to do was take a nap, wake up and go back to a friend's house...

Jin ignored the dog's stare, being the one to stare at the teacher. Bringing up the bed situation was not as loud in his mind, not compared to living here that is. "Wait wait, back it up." he shook his head, "You said I should live here? I mean. Why not, I don't have a problem with that, but..." he shut his mouth up. But nothing. Mr. Himekawa has already made it clear to him that he cared about his well being. This, letting him stay, was a way where he could get to school on on time and easily. He could even continue working non stop for as long as he wanted to... could he?

"Never mind what I said." He sighed, preferring not to ask questions he knew the answers too about why he was being allowed to stay. "I don't typically care if you have one bed or not. If you're not okay with doubling up with me, I can just take the sofa. I'm used to that anyways... But I still am going to nap on this whether you like it or not." Jin bounced up and down a little and took the pudding he had, keeping his eyes on the dog now to tease it more by eating it in front of him, "But just so you know, I'm not going to be trapped here. I'm still going to do what I do with my friends..." there was no way that this teacher would allow him to drink buzz in his house. "I'll just come here when the party's over. And also, if I'm going to stay here, I want smoking privileges and that means no 'only have one' bullshit. You agree to these terms?"

He petted the angry bocchan in the head as He listened to the young man whining away, because in the first place He did this to keep him away from those things.

So what is even the point if he stays while still doing those kinds of things. Well will He even bother or not that was the question on his head right about now.

In the first place He doesn’t like handling stuffs like this either because it’s too bothersome, but still he just felt like doing it, this time

He also knew that this kind of argument would happen, but he was hoping to get a different outcome. He turned around from where He sat, sliding bocchan down on the floor.

”hnnn?….”

He looked at His student and with a serious face He said

“No. of course I’m not fine with that, although I could allow you to smoke, at least.. 2 times a day” he mumbled on the last part.

“And I’m also allowing you to see your friends, but you need to be in my apartment by 9 pm.”

Is He already saying too much?, would this drive this young man away?, His not sure, but to heck, He don’t even know what this young man is thinking right about now.

What does an 18 year old boy like him even have in mind.

He inched a bit closer until He glanced over the young man’s neck, it’s hidden but just glancing it ones, He was sure, no question about it, that it was a hickey.

”Is that why his wearing a sweater? Does he have a girlfriend?”

“…” He sighed and backed away.

“I can tell you’re not agreeing with my terms, but living with me has its perks, you should think about it.” He looked away while He ruffled the young man’s hair.

Then He grabbed His bag, and His laptop from His desk, then He called out to bocchan to follow.

“Alright take a nap first after you’re done with the test, I’ll just work on the living room for a while, tell me if you need anything.”

After He and His dog got out, He immediately closed the door after him, He stood there for a moment, so His dog got worried and started pawing Him by the pants, while wiggling its tail slowly.

“I’m alright bocchan…”

Actually Narasaki didn’t know what point He was trying to say to Tokken, but He was surely annoyed that His not agreeing about it, However reasons behind it are unknown, He’ll just let the boy be for all He care, but He can’t, but why?.

He threw His bag on the sofa and sat on it with a heavy sigh, then He grabbed another smoke because of His sudden irritation.

“tch!”

He puff up a couple of smokes while His dog layed down on the floor near the sofa.

“kids this days never listens.”

”mother.”

”Yes dear?”

”I want to play with the other kids--.”

”NO.”

”…”

“Same goes for her, That woman…” He was mumbling while smoking.

”Why don’t you just stay… as a good boy. Just. Listen. That way… that way…--”

Narasaki started biting His nails, and then He clicked His tongue for the nth time “Just how many more years you’ll keep on haunting me, stupid bitch.”

”hnn..” it seems the dog was worried, so the dog bite Narasaki’s bag and drop it on the floor, then it climb up onto the sofa beside Narasaki.

He finally calmed down after smoking a whole pack of cigarette, and once again the ashtray is almost overflowing with smoke.

Then He ruffled His fluffy dog beside him. That calmed him down even more.

He rubbed His eyes and He knew, He was in no condition to work, so He tried to relax for a moment, He unbuttoned two buttons from His shirt so that He could breath better.

A scar right about on His chest was showing a bit, but it’s still hidden under the polo.

And then He slides down a bit from the sofa until He reached the level that makes Him comfortable.

What even made Him remember again this time, He couldn’t really remember what was triggering that until now, until unconsciously He just nodded off and fallen asleep beside His dog on the sofa.

Only being allowed two smokes a day? A 9 pm curfew? Somehow even though he hated the idea of both of them, this kind of nagging was more appreciated than if it were his father. For that reason he didn't complain out loud. That didn't mean he'd follow all of these things though. Even if Jin wanted to, his habits had long since become his norm. While he was out, time went by so fast that to him, he could thing that only one hour passed by, but in real time, it would have been nearly three hours. And he didn't see himself constantly checking the time to see what it was.

Himekawa's efforts were truly recognized by Jin, which was kind of a big deal in the books of anyone who's know the blue haired male. He could catch the people who said things that tried to give him advice on how to live, but that kind of stuff was thrown out of his head as mere trash... His teacher was going above and beyond and he didn't have to. Finishing the test after some time, the slack coming from his sleepiness, and let it on the other man's dresser.

Jin might be thinking too hard, but he noticed that nowhere in the house had he seen any family pictures. It was a strange thing to notice and one he couldn't not notice. Pictures were always in people's houses on display. He guessed that his teacher had more issues than ones with smoking so much... How did his teacher expect him to smoke only two a day when he was popping them between his lips like candy? All the second hand smoke would do the same thing smoking his own cigarette would do.

There was something quite sad about that. The man who was probably going to get wicked lung cancer was trying to get Jin to smoke less.

Jin liked the silence in the room as he got under the blanket and put his head on the pillow after putting the hood over his head to make sure it wouldn't expose his neck, still under the assumption he was in the clear of it being seen. He also liked the smell of smoke, of course, but something else he couldn't put his finger on. In the sweet AC, Jin was lulled to sleep in a minute flat.

He was not a big cell phone user. Jin's phone was almost always on silent mode in his backpack. While he was asleep, his phone rang silently over and over again from his dad. His case was even worse because when he woke up, he wouldn't think to check it either. When he did wake up, darkness being out the window at this time, it was because his throat was so dry that he coughed and felt like he couldn't speak. He left out the room and at first thought about going to the bathroom to just drink a little bit because he didn't want to pass the dog, wake it up and start having it bark and growl at him... However. He didn't think that bathroom tap would cut it for him.

Jin was so quiet, a mouse would make more noise than he did. Passing the living room, sure enough like he thought, his teacher had fallen asleep. By the looks of it, he assaulted his cigarette box before doing so. The man really was addicted. He let loose a little too hard at home. Cigarettes were costly, it must suck to be addicted to a product that made it's money from people who couldn't control themselves like Himekawa.

Looking over the older man, he saw something on his skin. There wasn't enough to know exactly what it was, but he took a guess it was a scar or a weird birthmark. Hm... If it was a scar, what did that mean? He had surgery? He got stabbed? If the dog weren't there, he'd use his ghost-like fingertips to open the shirt more to see it. If that dog wasn't there, he'd also take off his glasses. Jin was super quiet when he was being sneaky,yet it didn't match to how sensitive dog ears could be. Jin looked over the sleeping couple and turned tail to go into the kitchen, accidentally sighing heavily from the pain in his throat again. He wasn't doing anything wrong, but he stopped walking and turned his head to see if the dog woke up from his noise.

[This is a flashback.]

With small hands, a small boy went and walk onto the dark hall in the middle of the night,

He wanted to go to the toilet, But voices on the other room caught his attention, so he went for the small strip of light, figuring that it’s where the voices are coming from.

He peeked into the slightly opened door.

”I couldn’t be perfect because him…”

He saw His mother and another late night visitor talking about something that He couldn’t really understand.

”I know you we’re so young when you got him, but you shouldn’t do this to him, caging him like this, not allowing him to do anything, what the fuck is that?”

”NO! no… since I… I couldn’t be perfect.. that’s right he needs to be perfect for me, he ruined my dream!, so he must fulfill it! UGH WHY MUST HE APPEAR!!!"

”Calm down. Just calm down.”

That’s right… his my dreams now.., he should become perfect, for me! Ahahha… my son is good bo-”

--rustle

Her mother immediately turned his head startling the young boy.

”what’s that?”

Both of them looked at the door, than his mother came rushing in.

As she immediately opened the door, he saw a young boy looking back at her, her own reflection was reflected on the boys eyes, and this irritated her more.

”What are you doing here?!” she raised her voice a bit, leaving the boy cowered in fear.

”I-I just want to pee…”

”wait--“

”HUH? You need to pee? What hahahah… you need to what???!”

”….”

She grabbed the boy by the arm squeezing it hard enough to let the boy cry in pain, her companion immediately came over to stop her.

”You need to pee?? WHAT??! DO YOU WANT ME TO JUST CUT OFF YOUR PEEPEE SO THAT YOU CAN’T PEE ANYMORE??!”

Her companion shoves her away grabbing the shaking boy away from her.

”Stop it what the hell are you doing??”

”Perfect people don’t poop or pee!, they are perfect being, they DON’T DO THAT!”

”what? Ugh.. your just…, You know what don’t worry I’ll just bring him back to the bed…” The companion guided the boy back to his room as her companion glared at her.

The boy was just looking back at his mother as they get farther away and away from her, even still she keep on looking at him and repeating this words like a broken record.

”hehhehe… your are a good boy… a good boy…”

”….”

”That’s right… for all I care, I’ll just tie you up so--"

[------------------------------]

“--that you wouldn’t be able to leave this house.”

Narasaki groaned for a moment, His throat also hurts, but at least His fully awake now, He was woken up by the noise Bocchan was making.

“Bocchan.. what are?--" when He looked at His side His dog was not there so He turned around to see where is the noise coming from.

His whole place was even dark, so He figured He slept until the night fell, just what the hell is that?

”ARF! ARF!”

The noise was coming from the kitchen. He saw His dog practically barking at Tokken, getting angry all over again, while standing on the dark.

“What are you doing?, you could switch on the lights you know?” He grabbed for the switch then flipped it, turning it on brightly.

The dog probably woken up first when he noticed Tokken, so he followed him and barked at him.

He cough up a little and grabbed some cold water from the fridge

“ah sorry I fell asleep as well, maybe I’m more tired after all hahaha” He drank it all then He offered some to His student.

“oh yeah I still need to give you a homework, but before that, have you reconsidered my offer yet?” He looked at the young man for confirmation, but He just need to add some more sentences to it.

And He just ‘have’ to do that.

Well in reality His just curious so He said it anyway.

“or you have a very possessive girlfriend that you must see everyday no matter what?” He raised an eyebrow, while He smirked at the youth.

“It must be nice to be young, too bad I’m tooooo Old” well his still hurt about the thirties issue, but He doesn’t really hold any grudge about it.

Taking the water offer, he drank the cold water while listening to what his teacher was saying. He almost forgot that he was going to be getting homework... He wanted to ask what the point of homework was if he kept acing the tests he was given, but something really big came out of this wise guy's mouth that made him swallow water down the wrong pipe, making him cough and get red from his choking.

Did Himekawa have to add 'possessive' into the mix?? He didn't see anything did he? He couldn't have. Jin was still wearing the hood... he must be over thinking again then, he thought. He knew he was attractive, so it was only a matter of time until he was asked if he had a girl of his own."No, I don't have a girlfriend." he said as a matter of factly, "You think I'd be committed enough to keep a girl around? No." He didn't feel it was necessary to add the fact that it was better to sleep with more than one girl because each time was a different experience. "You're mad that I thought you were over thirty?" Smirking himself, Jin shook his head, "Learn to take a joke. I know for a fact you aren't that old and you don't look that old either. Come on, man."

"On a more serious note, I have thought about the offer." he walked away from the kitchen to sit down on the sofa, in the same place that Narasaki was before he got up, "I'll accept, but I can't promise that I'll be able to follow your rules right off the bat. I think they're too extreme... And unreasonable for your first set of 'bossing me around'. If it was lightened up, maybe I'd follow them from the start... Because I think I actually will like to stay here."

• 1 month later...

Narasaki followed the young man with His eyes, as he goes and sat onto the sofa.

“wow. So youngsters this days call that bossing around”

He placed a new batch of water onto the fridge, and hit the switch to off, as He followed the young man to the sofa.

He sat next to Tokken, then He grabbed the remote and turned on the news.

“As far as I know, I’m already giving you too much credit, my rules are even loose enough, I don’t see that as bossing around”

He flicked His palm onto the air as he tried to make his point.

“And basically everything is free, so a little rules won’t hurt you wouldn’t it?”

He grabbed a smoke and start puffuring again, just how many did He already take this day, as if He even care, but He was relieved to know that Tokken was willing to take on the offer.

Narasaki Puff the smoke into the air, away from the young man, then He looked back at the television, with the news still on.

“The younger generation is always complaining about how they wanted to be free or something, but I think they already are.”

The cigarette that He just took is already exhaust up to the cigar butt, but since the ashtray is near Tokken, He placed it in a metal case instead. He’ll just dispose it later He thought to himself.

“you are much free….” He grabbed some papers near him and look at Tokken while reaching out the papers to him “well you could actually go back here like 11 pm I guess, but your still not allowed to drink ‘here’ nor bring friends over here, since bocchan probably doesn’t like visitors”

”Arf!”

Bocchan suddenly came over, it probably reacted to his name.

“That’s your homework for today” He pointed at the papers He Tokken

“You could do it today or tomorrow, you could also borrow my shirt if you wanted to change later, because I think you’ll need that”

Narasaki stood up and petted His dog’s head, He turned the tv off and then He grabbed his bag on the floor. He wanted to finish up the work He didn’t do earlier because He nodded off, that was so unprofessional, but still sleep is sleep, sometimes it’s hard to resist, especially if you’re getting older.

He signals Bocchan to go to His own bed just beside His door, but even though bocchan is outside and the door on His room is shut, bocchan still finds a way to go inside. Narasaki just gave up on knowing how His dog do it’s magic trick for entering His room, Bocchan might be pawing the knob until it opens, or sliding somewhere to get in who knows.

“oh by the way no need to wear that heated hood of yours, I already know that hickey in your neck, a huge random bug probably gave that to you huh?” He said that sarcasticly since Tokken doesn’t have a girlfriend it should be someone.

“Well I’m taking the shower first, I want to change out of this sweaty clothes hah…”

Homework, of course he got some of that... And he'd probably actually have to do it for once because this was the lions den right here, there was no escaping not doing his homework. He wondered how Mr. Himekawa would react if he was still unable to get him to do homework in his own home. The only thing that rivaled his peaking curiosity was the fact he was going to live here out of the man's kindness, if he pushed that generosity, he'd just get booted out. And Jin really wanted to have a safe house. It was quiet, counting off the dog constantly barking at him, and there was nobody here that really bothered him.

"Hmh." He leaned back in the sofa, taking the papers and dropping them in his lap, mumbling, "11PM is better..." It was better because he knew he could stretch out the curfew to at least midnight. Again however, he rarely looked at the time. He might go far beyond the curfew without even realizing it. Though his teacher wouldn't have to worry about bringing anyone over or drinking here. Drinking wasn't as much fun if he wasn't with his friends and he'd never bring friends here because... Why would he? This place was too small for anything fun to go down. This man probably wouldn't let them do drugs on his property either, so there was no point.

He picked up the papers, drinking some of the water he took with him while looking it over, thinking it'll finally be quiet when the older male commented on the one thing he was trying to hide with this fucking sweater. He frowned and put down the water, dropping the papers in his lap once more to take off the extra layer of clothing immediately, because it didn't make sense to wear it anymore, "A huge annoying bug is right," he groaned to himself and glanced at the teacher. He hoped he wasn't going to get teased again for it... Why was he so conscious about it? It was stupid. Jin didn't want him asking nosy questions about his activities. Didn't want him to think he was some kind of horny kid that might have a disease like his dad said once after coming home smelling like perfume. It was pretty funny when he first heard it, but he took pride in himself. He wasn't dirty or filthy in any such regard.

What does it matter... He's just a fucking teacher anyways.

"You don't need to tell me that," he said, looking at his homework again and thinking to himself how he'd rather do it tomorrow because he just woke up and he was feeling lazy. "And by the way, before you do that, give me a shirt," he was already offered a borrowed shirt, there was no need to be polite in wanting it. Because he no longer had any part of him to hide, he didn't care about what he was doing next. Jin had his friends sweater beside him and he took off the buttons from his current shirt, wanting it off, "I want to change too. I was the one with an extra sweater on me after all, not you." If he was going to be sticking around here, he had to bring his own clothes from home. He wasn't going to be wearing Himekawa's smoke woven clothes for eternity.

• 2 months later...

His bathroom necessities are already placed in the bath closets, like underwear and stuff, so he doesn’t need to go to his room to get it, so instead he immediately went to take a nice bath in his tub, and just be calm, because today, there is a lot of stuff that had happened.

The bathroom is located in front of the kitchen, it was a small place after all so the rooms are located near to each other. It was perfect for a lonely man living alone with his dog.

“hmm…” He scratched the back of his head just before he enter the bathroom, Tokken was complaining about how sweaty he was, but in the first place, he shouldn’t have worn that heated hoodie, why would it even matter if he saw that hickey on tokken’s neck.

“….” But even so it irritated him

“--stupid bug…” he mumbled to himself.

He looked at the young man who seems very agitated about what happened --his not going to do his homework today huh?—then he looked back away from the young man.

“Well you could always get some shirt in my room closet, choose anything you like. And…- you could always join me in the bath if you want to”

He meant that as a joke, perhaps, but he didn’t really want to correct himself that it was only a joke so he continued to go to the bathroom without saying anything else and he shut the door behind him.

“….” He started taking off his clothes, and then he throws it in the laundry bin.

The only huge place in his apartment was the bathroom because he also uses this to do his laundry and other stuff.

There is another sliding door just before the bathtub, showers, and the toilet. He went inside and slides the door gently behind him. He turned on the bathtub faucet first, to fill in the bath first, and then he silently looked at the running water, before he took a nice shower.

"Join you in the shower?" Jin muttered distastefully when the man closed the door behind him to the bathroom, sticking out his tongue like a child would when offered vegetables with his plate, but in actuality, the humor wasn't half bad. It just came off weird to him since Mr. Himekawa said it normally and he didn't even chuckle or smirk before heading in the bathroom. With a brief, short sigh, he stripped off his shirt and dropped it on top of his discarded sweater, but he wouldn't be shirtless for long since he planned to go in the room and steal a shirt. He supposed the only hassle there was the fact the teacher's spiteful dog was right by the door and he was sure it'd start barking and guarding the door if he tried to get inside. Placing the papers on his lap aside, he got up and stepped towards the bedroom door, wanting to see what the dog might do. Sure enough, when he got too close, he heard a low growl coming from Bocchan from his doggy bed.

"Fine." he rolled his eyes and allowed the mutt to win this time. Jin wasn't particularly afraid of the dog, its just that he didn't trust it to not do something to him now that it's master was in the other room. It was just safer for him to pass the golden Cerberus when the man was around to make sure it didn't try to bite his face off. In the mean time, it was probably best to start doing the homework he was given not long ago. Prooobably... But for one, he never did homework and two, he could just do something else more interesting. Playful. Funny. Something that could actually help his burning curiosity for one thing so far.

Jin could easily recall the evil kinds of jokes where you'd sneak into the bathroom while someone took a shower and take important things from them. Their clothes or their towel were classics, but Jin wasn't sure if he would be able to stay here if he pulled something like that yet, after all, the man was still his teacher and he was the one who gave him a second chance to pass school. No, he wouldn't go after his clothes or towel, he'd go after his nerdy, circular glasses that covered the face he wanted to see without. Getting the gremlin-type idea in his head, Jin smirked and bit his lip as he chuckled, going to the bathroom.

With the water running, the blue haired student hoped that with enough careful silence, he wouldn't be noticed. Jin opened the door and lifted the handle as he pulled to prevent the door from even making a noise. Not wanting to take longer than he needed to, the glasses were found and then the glasses were taken. Jin slipped out of the bathroom without making the slightest peep.

"I got it~" Jin cheered quietly to himself, laughing and taking a look at the frames of Narasaki's glasses. Out of all the different kinds of frames he could have gotten, he chose the most dopey pair... "Maybe he just likes Harry Potter or something." Scoffing, he took the glasses and perched them up above he fridge and next thought of the next thing he could do to keep from doing work. "...Hm. There should be a lighter and some cigs around here somewhere..." he thought out loud to himself, wanting to find a smoke before the man came out of the bathroom. Jin couldn't wait to see what the man looked like without those glasses now that he wouldn't be able to find them right when he got out the shower.