[S]NOW [L]IKE [A]SHES- M x M -

Free

tumblr_o0ckuiMHdd1un8jxmo1_500.gif

Winter...

tumblr_o0cib9uDlv1un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

Sixteen years ago this great Kingdom of Winter fell to the hands of Spring, one of the four Season Kingdoms:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Autumn,
and
Along with those four kingdoms there are the four Rhyme Kingdoms, making eight total territories for eight total kings and queens.

These eight powerful kingdoms(or in Winters case, use to be), have what are known as 'conduits.' These conduits are any objects that have been touched by magic that came from the ancient chasm, supposedly deep underneath the Klaryn Mountains that take a huge chunk out of the entire land known as

However the chasm of magic was lost long ago by the Season Kingdoms, causing the Rhyme Kingdoms to turn against the Seasons and begin to hate them. The rulers of the eight kingdoms only had the objects, or conduits of magic that had been touched by it. So, they declared that those of royal blood could only hold a conduit, and help make their kingdoms flourish for the good of the people. They decided this in secret however, and the remaining conduits began to get lost over time, history just slipping away like that, and nobody seemed to notice.

Although the tensions have died down a bit since over the years, there are is still a thin barrier between the eight kingdoms of Season and Rhyme.... But nothing like the tension between the once great Kingdom of Winter, of eternal snow and cold, and the Kingdom of Spring.

Nineteen years ago the king of Spring, power hungry and out to conquer everything he could, started to reign on the Winterians, the people of the Winter Kingdom. He destroyed people's lives, people's families, their homes, everything he could until the queen of Winter could not bare it any longer, she did not want to see her homeland and her people ravaged any longer. Making a terrible and great sacrifice, she confronted the king of Spring, by herself, and proposed a deal. He could kill her, and break her conduit, destroying the magic of Winter, as long as he didn't step one foot in Winter ever again.

The king accepted easily, but he was not sold completely... He knew something was off.... The queen of Winter was with a child, a son in fact. However, everyone included him believed that the conduit was connected by gender. The king of Spring's conduit, once he died, had to be passed onto a male-blooded heir for it to work. The Autumn Kingdoms conduit host was female-blooded, so they would need a female heir. The Summer King had a had a son that his conduit would be past down to after death... Winter needed a female-blooded heir, but their luck had ran out, or at least that's what the King of Spring believed, so thinking nothing of it... After allowing the queen of Winter to suffer just a bit more to show her the true power of Spring, he killed her, and broke her conduit, thinking that would be enough to end Winter forever.

But it wasn't. Not at all.

For little did he know, because the queen of Winter was so pure of heart, she did not want to use the conduit selfishly, or for bloodshed and had it broken.... All of Winters powers, transferred into her heir, her newly born baby boy. Without the king of Spring ever knowing... And without the child knowing who he truly was... Only the queens trusted general, and his wife knew who the boy really was. The others that managed to escape from being killed or enslaved by the king of Spring that traveled with the general and his wife were completely oblivious to who the boy really was, including the general daughter. Who up until now, believed that she was in fact Winters heir, the one who had to get back both the broken halves of the conduit and restore magic to her kingdom... But it wasn't her kingdom at all.... It was the young orphaned boy who had no clue who he truly was and what his destiny would be. To save his kingdom, and restore the peace over Primoria.

Far far away from the few Winterians that had escaped without much hope, was the king of Spring, ruling over his land and the hundreds of Winterians that were left from the hundreds of thousands they had slaughtered in the battle... Slaving away in three different work camps they had constructed, making the Spring Kingdom even bigger and more magnificent, while they withered away into skin and bones, longing for the return of their magic, their queen, and to go back home to their beautiful, snow and ice covered kingdom, where they could survive in the strongest of winter storms and the coldest of colds. The heat of Spring did nothing good to them, they needed the cold to survive, the beautiful snow flakes that fell and covered their already pure-white hair. They needed their home back.

The king of Spring would never give it to them, but the kings heir... His son wanted something different. He despised his father, he hated the way the Spring people treated the Winterians, how the Autumarians and the Summerians, the other seasons did nothing to help them. He wanted all the of the kingdoms, not just the fours Seasons, but also the Rhyme Kingdoms to be at peace with each other, to help aid each other in times of need, without having to gain something in return... But that didn't seen like it would happen any time soon.

Few months later, things still quiet and nothing really happening since the nineteen years of slavery and destruction, a Winterians boy is brought in... From the out side, he had been one of the few dozen that had managed to escape the Spring kings wrath... This boy, had gotten out... Unscathed... But how would he be getting out of this one? Worst of all... It was the true heir of Winter, little does anyone know though.. All they see is another Winterians refugee captured by Spring... Accept the Spring prince, he sees something special in the new Winterian refugee... What, he doesn't know, but he is determined to find out, whether it costs him his life or not... He would not sit idle as his father destroyed more life. He would fight, and so would the heir of Winter...

Winter and Spring would fight together, to battle the biggest evil of all.

tumblr_o0cru1XwJl1un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

Primoria

tumblr_o0az3v8YwX1un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

All eight kingdoms are suppose to exist in harmony.... Unfortunately, they do not. They all have their different customs, traditions, styles, appearances, and more... But someway, they are all the same, and united in one way or another.

|~~~~~~~~~|

tumblr_o0cs1fBRck1un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

"We are Winter!"

Зимняя-деревня-Река_414632223.jpg

Conduit:

Use to be a heart-shaped locket pendant with a single white snowflake etched in the center, now it's the last heir of Winter, a human boy.

Heir:

Male

Known For:

Mining

Capital:

Jannuari

Winterian's Characteristics:

Even in appearance, Winterians embody the coloring of winter. They have white hair, pale skin, and striking blue eyes. For more formal occasions, the women often wear their hair in elaborate braids.

More Information:

|~~~~~~~~~|

tumblr_o0ct61bcH21un8jxmo1_1280.jpg

Conduit:

A tall black staff, the height of a person, with a hollow ebony orb on its tip.

Heir:

Male

Known For:

Control

Capital:

Abril

Spring People's Characteristics:

The people of Spring have blond hair, green eyes, and skin a few shades darker than Winterians.

More Information:

|~~~~~~~~~|

summer.jpg

Conduit:

A gold cuff with a turquoise stone set in it.

Heir:

Male

Known For:

Brothels | Pleasure

Capital:

Juli

Summerian's Characteristics:

Summerian hair is vibrant, to say the least—it’s as if they dipped each strand in the setting sun itself and came away with the most blinding scarlet you’ve ever seen. Their hair is as red and wild as the fires they love so much, and their skin is a creamy tan that complements their liquid brown eyes.

More Information:

|~~~~~~~~~|

tumblr_inline_ne89hvbNXp1t41f43.gif

Conduit:

A gold tiara with rubies and emeralds decorating it and golden leaves wrap around the ends and up the points as well.

Heir:

Female

Known For:

Blacksmithing

Capital:

Oktuber

Autumnarian's Characteristics:

They have rich dark brown hair, sometimes black and also known to have deep red streaks in them as well. They have beautiful dark, caramel color skin and "mysterious" dark eyes.

|~~~~~~~~~|

RHYME KINGDOMS

Cordell

Conduit:

A gold dagger with an amethyst encrusted hilt.

Known For:

Wealth and extravagance

Capital:

Bithai

|~~~~~~~~~|

VENTRALLI

Conduit:

A crown.

Known For:

Unknown

Capital:

Rintiero

|~~~~~~~~~|

YAKIM

Conduit:

A double-sided battle axe.

Known For:

Unknown

Capital:

Putnam

|~~~~~~~~~|

PAISLY

Conduit:

A shield.

Known For:

Unknown

Capital:

Lynia

INFORMATION:

1. I will state this off the bat, I am only looking for seme and seke roles please. I'd like to play Winter's Heir as the uke and you as Spring's Heir the seme. The positions in bed do not determine their personalities! I do plan for this to be a multi-character rp, so for that I will allow our side characters to be seke's! There is so much to explore in this setting that we can't keep it to just one pairing, can we? :)

2. I don't mind doing other gender pairings for side characters/pairings, but male x male is my favorite, and it's why I'm obviously here. I have nothing against male x female, there are females in this world! I also don't mind female x female either, but you'd have to take the reins for that as I haven't really rped it, but I am very open! :) Please, please, tell me what you aren't okay with, if you just want to stick with one or two gender pairings. ^.^

3. I'd like at least 1 solid paragraph of 5-6 sentences please. I will prefer more though, 2+ would be great, I like descriptive rpers! I understand not posting 5+ paragraphs for each post, that does get a little taxing, but I do like detail, especially in a medieval fantasy setting as this one! There is so much we can add. ^.^

4. I only rp in third person, and I expect my partner to do the same. No exceptions for this, I'm sorry, first and second person perspectives make me uncomfortable in roleplaying.

5. I of course, do not mind starting the roleplay. ^.^

6. I'd really like a partner who is comfortable with contributing ideas they have to the rp, it would definitely be fun brainstorming and such with my partner! :)

7. I don't mind trying different kinks, I also don't mind doing mpreg if my partners up to it. I will not do heavy bloodplay, vore, watersports or potty play, or extreme mutilation. Please tell me what you are and are not okay with so I don't overstep any boundaries!

8. If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, please pm me! Or if you just want to chat, I don't mind that either! :) I love chatting OOC! :D

9. With that, I hope someone will be willing to rp this with me, it was such a fantastic book and I'd love to put our own twist on things in an rp! Pm me if you wish to rp this with me! :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Free

• Strawberries_Senpai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic