Hajimemashite!

RedUnmei

Hello! I'm new to the site and still exploring a lot of things here. However, I've been reading yaoi for a couple of year or so already. I would like to get a long with everyone. Let's be friends! Let's chat if there's a time. Talk about our otps. ;)

So a little introduction about myself:

I am nineteen, female, and really loves to write. Last month, I've started writing fan fic about Aokise- my otp (anyone who also writes there let's get along more hihi)- and so far, so good. haha I also like listening to music (post-hardcore music) and of course watching anime and reading manga are necessary to make my day. I don't know what kind of impression I'm doing right now but I swear I am willing to get a long with everyone.

By the way, I wanna try roleplaying but I don't know how so if someone out there who would be willing to help me please do so! Onegai! :D Don't worry I'm a little confident with my English grammar skills haha.

PS: Those who write Aokise fan fics there, give me the links and I'll add it up on my list. ;)

Again, let's be friends. 有難う!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RedUnmei

• panda16

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Kouyu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
wow nice intro ;) Welcome to Yaoiotaku!! And i used to write but i kinda stopped, dunno why ^^" I rarely even watch anime or anything anymore T^T Oh but i remember this one really good aokise fanfic, where kise is in love with aomine but aomine is a player, and theres this one scene where kise hides behind a door whilst aomine has S*x and well gets turned on and all and i think there is a happy end but i cant remember the name XD

Oh and i read an AMAZING aokise DJ once, goodness it was hot as hell >///////////////////////////

Ah anyway, i hope u enjoy ur time here XD XD XD if u need help with anything, please just message me XD

wow nice intro ;) Welcome to Yaoiotaku!! And i used to write but i kinda stopped, dunno why ^^" I rarely even watch anime or anything anymore T^T Oh but i remember this one really good aokise fanfic, where kise is in love with aomine but aomine is a player, and theres this one scene where kise hides behind a door whilst aomine has S*x and well gets turned on and all and i think there is a happy end but i cant remember the name XD

Oh and i read an AMAZING aokise DJ once, goodness it was hot as hell >///////////////////////////

Ah anyway, i hope u enjoy ur time here XD XD XD if u need help with anything, please just message me XD

Uwaaa!!! I wanna read that fic. Please, if you remember the name, tell me so. Onegai. >.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello RedUnmei. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello Paul! Thank you for the warm welcome :D I was just curious with the picture at the bottom of your post. they look amazing *O* Are they a band?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You guys for the warm welcome you're sending me

Hi and Hello

Welcome to YO!!

By the way, I wanna try roleplaying but I don't know how so if someone out there who would be willing to help me please do so! Onegai! :D Don't worry I'm a little confident with my English grammar skills haha.

Do you a particular plot in mind? You can post it in

.. You can also read the General RP Rules

If you have further queries, PM me. (:

Have fun and Enjoy!!!

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

• 2 weeks later...