Baby Don't Cry (Private RP +18 / Kyte x Strawberries_Senpai)

Strawberries_Senpai

Character Sheet:

Name: Ryon Jae Wook

Nickname: Ryan

Birth Place: Seoul Korea

Picture:

2%2528948%2529.jpg

5-3(2).jpg

2(3581).jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strawberries_Senpai

• Kyte

((OOC:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
- Yes, that should work. I assume they have the same age?))

Ryan flips through the scrap book pages gently with his soft hands staring at through the childhood and adolescent pictures. He could not help but feel horrified but unusually proud of his transformation. The young man, as a child, used to be rather chubby and he was socially awkward. Despite being still socially awkward, he grew up to be more in shape and he was surprised at how the years had gifted him a better transformation. There were pictures of him in various traditional Korean costumes along with plenty of pictures of his family and him. Thank goodness he grew out of the traditional bowl cut. There were more recent pictures of him when they moved from Seoul, Korea to America. The small condo that his father had gotten from his uncle was comfy and it overlooked the city of San Diego. There were pictures of his mother and father when they had gotten married to now. So many pictures filled up the large bulky scrap book. He could not help but smile at how many memories were recorded. Ryan was going to definitely thank his mother and grandma later for taking the time to scrap book all of the pictures and even writing notes on what had happened. This was his other present when they had sent him off to the boarding school in the mountainous part in Escondido. His uncle knew the head mistress of the Oakhill Saint Boarding School for Men. Originally he was going to attend community college and then head off to college however upon arriving to America he had to relearn the English language and apply it. There were countless tutoring that his parents hired to help him with the English language along with arithmetic.

Ryan ended up being fine in the end. However his scores were not enough to get him into college therefore he needed to go the other route. The boarding school for men was a private college that would help their students attend good universities. It was a rough transition and he did cry on his cellphone to his parents back in San Diego however he had to man up. The suite he lived in was with international students which had made him feel better and even more culturally aware. However it was rough making friends in this new environment. Making friends in general was rough for Ryan considering he was socially awkward and at times really shy to even speak. He would speak when he was called on in classes or when he had to work with someone however he usually kept to himself. It was rather concerning for his mother so he tried his best in extracurricular activities.

Somehow during the Fall semester he made it on the soccer team which allowed him to socialize with his team mates. However they were in other cliques and even then he could not hang out with them.

He continues to flip through the pages of the scrap book until he reaches a section where there are multiple photos of his childhood friend and him. Shion huh? he thought to himself as he examined each one of those photos.

"Yes, Ama." Shion spoke into his cellphone, as he walked briskly down the hall, looking a little frazzled around the corners. "Yes." He said, as he checked his watch, making a muted sigh in seeing how late he really was. "I'll take care of it- Ama, I have to go, I'm late for practice." He listened, as he came upon the door to the music room. "Yes... Okay... Tell Sis I said hi... Talk to you soon, I love ya." He hung up, groaning with agitation, as he entered the room to meet up with the handful of boys who were already there.

"Nice of you to show up to practice, already."

Shion lifted up the ready bass guitar, looping the strap over his head, and hung it off his shoulder. "My mom caught me coming out of the shower, whaddya want from me?" He started strumming intently, before the other boy could answer.

The other band mates rolled their eyes in exasperation, as they readied their own instruments, and began to play in tune to the bass. shortly, a solid rock melody started to come around, once they all came in sync, the loud sound reverberating a short distance down the halls, and playing proudly from the open windows.

Ryan decided to take a walk to clear his mind a little bit around the campus. The scrap book was making him feel too nostalgic and he was trying to move on. What has happened has happened. The good and the bad memories. After all this time he really did not forget about Shion. That boy really causes his heart to skip no matter how old he gets, he could not really get over his childhood crush. It has been quite some time since he had last heard about Shion. How long has it even been? That part of his mind and the memories associated with Shion has been blocked out. Maybe it is for the best, Ryan thinks to himself as he wanders aimless around the campus.

However the music disrupted his thoughts and he could not help but follow the tune. As he walked down the hall the music started to get louder. Before he knew it, Ryan was right outside the door. He knocked on it a few times pretty loudly.

Shion was strumming viciously, as the song was about to reach the top of the next chorus, when when he heard that the drumming stopped, causing everyone to lose beat and tumble into a tangled mess of sound. He looked up. "Hey, what's the deal?" He asked, only to be shushed. The sharp rapping from the door was now clearly heard in the room. "Aw man... Is it the faculty again?" Shion groaned.

"Not unless they stayed late to grade stuff, today's a half-day."

"Might be one of the student council nerds. They're always complaining."

"Take five, guys." The lead guitarist sighed, as the others grunted. While Shion took a seat on an amp, adjusting his strap, the guitarist opened the door to find Ryan on the other side. "Can I help you?" He asked, leaning on the door frame.

Ryan was nervous waiting for the door to open or he was going to open the door himself. He did not know why but he was just plain out curious to see who was playing the beautiful tune. Feeling slightly relieved when the door opened for a split second before his eyes widen in surprise at the guitarist.

"Hi... erm. I was just walking around and I happen to hear you guys play. You guys are pretty good," Ryan stutters a little awkwardly. He made the mistake and peaked his head through the door staring at the guy on the amp.

His heart started to flutter and he could feel it almost leap out of him onto the floor.

"Excuse me but is Shion your name?" Ryan asked curiously.

The guitarist at the door smiled. "Oh? Thanks for saying that. You know, being a pop-punk band in a private school, we don't get too many compliments." When he noticed that Ryan started speaking at Shion, he stepped aside to let Ryan in farther.

Shion, on the other hand, looked up at the newest addition to the room, his head tilting curiously. "Yeah, that's me." He said, examining Ryan's face from the position ontop of the amp. His brow furrowed thoughtfully. Had he met this person before? His appearance didn't ring any bells, but he had this gnawing feeling he might have seen him from someplace. "Can I help you?"

"It's me... Ryon... Wook?" Ryan pronounced his full Korean name in hopes that his name might hopefully ring a bell to Shion. He clears his throat awkwardly playing with his navy suit jacket's pockets fiddling with the flap. He takes a look around the room noticing that there were instruments everywhere and he was trying really hard not to fanboy.

"Err.. Sorry... Keep up the good work," Ryan stuttered before rushing off. He had made a complete full of himself and he really did not want to even wait for Shion to respond. Although that was Shion there were plenty of attractive boys name Shion. Ryan couldn't be certain that, that would be Shion anyways. Letting out a frustrated sigh he rushes to his room nearly tripping over his shoes and stumbling into a few people.

He looked at his phone noting that it was Sunday. Classes would proceed tomorrow. He needed to complete his homework in Literature. Ryan accidentally fell asleep in the process and luckily he set his alarm clock otherwise he would have been late. Already in his school uniform, he shoves all his books into his book bag and rushes off to class.

Sitting as far in the back as he could he waits patiently for the class to begin. Skipping breakfast was not a good idea and minutes his stomach started to growl.

Shion pondered thoughtfully about the boy that had come in during his band's practice. Ryon Wook? He couldn't have meant that Ryon. That night, Shion looked through the worn photos of the time he had still lived in Seoul, thinking that there couldn't have been any way his chubster of a childhood friend could have been that same boy who ran away, faster than he could respond.

He gazed out the window as he sat in class, fingers picking out an imaginary tune on the desk, as he thought back on that time in Seoul. So many years ago, he couldn't even remember how long... He's went through alot of changes himself since then, maybe he supposed it wasn't impossible that perhaps it really was his Ryon that visited them yesterday... If it was though, how could he proceed? Should he even proceed at all? Shion hadn't spoken to Ryon since before he left, there could be bad blood left between them...

He felt a nudge from one of his friends, informing him that lunchtime was beginning, and everyone was filing out. Shion pushed his books into his bags, getting up to follow them towards the cafeteria.

The class ended half an hour early because the professor had to attend some personal matters. He gathers his things and heads off towards the cafeteria. Feeling his stomach grumble even more as he saw the food and the scent of them caused him to almost salivate. However he controlled himself and decided to just order his food. He decided to sit at his usual spot as usual watching everyone come and go from the cafeteria.

However he saw Shion and his group of friends and decided to stuff his mouth with the bread and soup. After he finished he decided to book it early and sit in his next class early. Clearly luck was not on his side and Ryan bumped into a big bulky guy causing him to spill his food on himself.

"Oh! I am so sorry!" Ryan cried out in fear as the older guy glared at him. The older guy grabbed his collar and lifted him up. "HELP!" he screamed out causing a frenzy in the cafeteria.

Shion walked with his band-mates, half-listening as they talked about the latest song they were covering, or an original piece they wanted to right, chiming in his two cents when it concerned him. He was still very hung up on Ryon and how he should talk to him, so his attention was divided.

"I'm telling you, those lyrics won't make sense. Nothing goes below subzero, it's redundant."

"No, but like, the wind chill-"

"Hey Shion, isn't that the kid from yesterday?"

Shion perked, looking where his friend had pointed, seeing tiny little Ryon being lifted by the lapels by a guy who clearly looked like he should have graduated years ago. "Shit..." He cursed, scurrying over to the scene. "Heyyyy, guy!" He talked up to the brute. "Don't you think we're being a little hasty here? Come on, accidents happen, it's how we handle them that defines us, right?" He tried to ease Ryon back down to ground level.

"Really, when you head back to your dorm tonight, after coming back from detention, you're go over the events of the day, you're gonna ask yourself 'Am I proud that I turned that tiny, helpless kid into a nasty smear on the floor? Am I proud that I let my temper get the better of me, and effectively alienated myself from the entire lunchroom crowd?'" He tried, thinking that the rhetoric wouldn't be lost on him. "Trust me, it's not worth it."

Ryan was literally squealing as he could literally envision the older boy eat him. Just like right in front of the cafeteria and then he would be the first victim to this cannibal. Trying to breathe a little bit, Ryan was about to apologize only for Shion to come in and help him out of this situation. Thankfully Shion eased Ryan down to the ground and he watched in fascination as Shion talks to the bully. The bully grunts and turns around before stomping away furious.

He turns to look at Shion with his doe eyes and bows his head.

"Thank you for doing that," Ryan said softly before scratching the back of his head. "You didn't have to... it means a lot... I guess I owe you one?" he says before grabbing a napkin from a nearby table and then a pen from his book bag. He scribbles down his number then hands it to Shion.

"Here's my number if you need anything," Ryan says waiting for Shion's response.

Shion grinned. "No problem. I mean, if things went really bad, they'd have the cafeteria declared a crime scene, people wouldn't be able to get their lunches, it was for the good of the whole student body, really." He chuckled lamely at his own humor. Dammit, he felt like he should be much cooler than this, he was a bassist in a rock band for crying out loud...

He smiled, as he took the napkin. "Thanks, I'll be sure to text you or something." He glanced at the numbers briefly, before safely pocketing them. "Hey, if you're not busy, why don't you sit with us for a while?" Shion offered. "I'm sure the guys would like the chance to talk to our biggest fan to date."

Ryan bows his head gratefully at Shion before giving him a big smile. He laughed at what Shion had said before his face lit up again at the mention of Shion texting him. He blushed furiously before nodding his head and walking over towards the Shion's band members. His heart was thumping and he was starting to sweat. They were all attractive guys and here he is just a few centimeters away. Goodness gracious his heart started to leap again.

"Errr... hi!" Ryan says waving his hand, more like flailing, enthusiastically as he looks at them.

"Oh, hey there." The member that would be recognized as the lead guitarist smiled, giving a short wave to Ryon. The other two still seemed to be bickering amongst themselves. "Come to hang out?"

"I invited him over." Shion said, as he sat. He patted the spot next to him, inviting Ryon to take a seat. "Lee, this is Ryon. Ryon, Lee." He introduced the two to each other.

"It's nice to meet you." The guitarist nodded, before cocking a head to the argumentative couple. "Don't mind Han or Shinwoo. Once they get into something, you just kinda have to wait it out..."

Shion chuckled. "At least it's usually entertaining. It's like a bad sitcom, without the canned laughter."