chaiTora Recommends!

chaiTora

Konbanwa! So a while back I had made a list of some of my favorite shounen-ai manga for a friend (it had summaries and pictures and everything!!), and so I thought I'd share it with everyone since it can be difficult for a fangirl to find a good BL manga sometimes Lol Some of these manga are bit more well-known than others, but I hope you find at least one title that interests you~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

gosan%20no%20heart%20manga_200x0.jpg

blue_sky_complex_200x0.jpg

Good read, and it's ongoing! Fun Fact: this year, the chapter when *ahem* it happened updated on my birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

3. Sonna Me de Mite Kure by Moudama Chokusen

7380722017f4.jpg

HNNNNG THIS ONE IS GREAT

4. 19 Tian by Old Xian

584572a979ef.jpg

Words cannot describe how much I enjoy reading this series :'D it's really lovely, and I recommend that you check out more of Old Xian's works!!

5. Yozora no Sumikko de by Hayakawa Nojito

67922527cfb19587c485505d01123bfc48b1760.jpg

Another all-time favorite!! Really love the story--and it's got a sequel (Yoake ni Furu)

6. Sannin Gurashi by Hirakita Yuta

8281412f759f781fadc5054b18b9518b34d2f7b.jpg

WARNING: this story is freaking adorable

7. Itsuka Tomodachi ja Nakunaru to Shite mo by Kasai Uka

67388420fdbed318ed6764bc8b6ba24088ed7e5.jpg

Okay so I vaguely remember reading this one...but I'm gonna go ahead and recommend because my summary of this on the Google Doc I had sent my friend was "This is so f***ing cute I cried" and manga doesn't really make me cry so yeah. You should read it.

1019;acid-town_200x0.jpg

I don't think I've ever read a BL manga quite like this one...for a shounen-ai it's much darker, and it's got an actual plot too, mind you Lol Really love this story, so check it out

animepaper_netpicture-standard-anime-adekan-adekan-208959-nat-preview-0e0662f0_200x0.jpg

Okay, so I wouldn't definitively call this one shounen-ai, let alone yaoi. However, the bromance is strong with this one Lol so it's worth looking at. If anything, there's a lot of fanservice geared towards the female audience :) I'm in love with this manga--the story's pretty messed up, and it can be rather hard to follow but OMG WHO CARES IT'S GREAT

Why are you still sitting here when you can be reading one of these fine looking mangas? Shoo shoo!!

And as a side note: if you want me to recommend other good manga, just ask because these certainly aren't the only ones I know of *spreads sparkles and rainbows*

Have a good night fufufu~

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AudinoLollipop

• chaiTora

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read some of these and I agree about them being good~

I'll definitely read the others you've recommended. ^^b

Hm... I'll these 3 recommendations here: Jigoku Meguri (not Shounen ai), Shinku Yuusetsu and Tsumasaki ni Kourozu