(PURE powerbottom/ PURE seke/ seme ONLY roles)

Coffee-Tastic

I just feel like doing a roleplay with Makoto x Souske (AU), an Eren x Levi (AU) or... well. Just any roleplays actually, I want to do more roleplays I enjoy! I don't normally do fandom roleplays BUT I just really felt like doing these two!

SouMako: I'm looking for a seke Souske to do any kind of romantic AU with, we can discuss it over private message... I like dark stuff too, so we can toss that in there too if we both like it!

For Ereri: I'm looking for a dominant Eren or a uke Levi. I DO want this to be a dark roleplay. I adore having Eren being needy and obsessive. If you're looking at this wanting to do Levi, thats okay, but an OOC Levi turns me off. This Levi needs to be well played!!

OTHER IDEAS FOR PURE SEKES WANTING TO DO NON-FANDOM:

(roles I like roleplaying / and is interested in) (the fandom pairings I suggested can work with some of these too!)

Delinquent / Teacher

Delinquent Brother/ Good Brother

Yandere Brother/ Brother

Vampire/ Werewolf

Vampire/ Human

Friend/ Friend

Stranger/ Stranger

Neko/ Owner

Mermaid/ Human

NEET/ Neighbor

Android/ Programmer

note: I'm not just throwing out ideas here, I have an idea of how I'd want things to go for these plots

Any roles you might be interested in? Hm? What was that? I'm listening!!

NEED TO KNOWS:

~1 paragraph per reply is the minimum (Not a short paragraph. Five to six actual sentences!)

~The most I do on normal replies is 2-3 paragraphs

~I am okay with all kinds of rape ( I know I'm a horrible person boohoo)

~I am okay with all kinds of gore (Because I'm a horrible person :3 )

~I'm VERY patient, but if you take a LONG time to reply, I will most likely lose interest in the roleplay

~You can roleplay with other people without replying to mine and I might do the same. I roleplay more often to roleplays that I feel more inspired of at the moment.

~ Don't reply if you don't want to. I always want to give my very best while roleplaying and so should you! Say if youre half awake but you havent replied in two days... please. Sleep and re-energize! I'm cool with that guuuys

~Having fun and all that goodness is what I value most. If you don't enjoy the rp after we start, we can stop and if you wanted to, we can do a different idea or just take a break. I'm okay with that!

~Proper grammar! Errors in that are okay as long as if it's for the little things.

~I want smut in each and every one of my ideas. I love sex too much not to.

~ No shotas/ super uke looking boys allowed

~ Having to roleplay multiple characters happens, its okay :D

TO THE SEKES:

For us sekes, I'd like for both our characters to top and bottom (as the title SEKE means...) but I'd like the division line to not be more uke than anything else. Your character can have a great backside and blush lots, but we gotta be fair. My boy needs to be able to do your character and your character needs to be able to do mine too!

TO THE SEMES:

Nothing much to say here... Sometimes I write "meme" instead of "seme" sometimes... "That guy is such a meme... *looks around* I mean seme."

TO THE POWERBOTTOMS:

You are all beautiful. Thats all.

PM me if you're interested or let me know here if you are, though I always and only plan over private messaging~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

• Chthonic

• Nikolas

• Coffee-Tastic

Well it's been so long since I rped and I'm dying to do something about it (more like I missed it) but I'm not very confident with fandom roleplays, let's just say I suck at it. so can we do a non-fandom one if your interested in rpying with me that is heh.

PS.

I think I'm just average with grammar "just" average ahaha.

Welcome to the forum, Coffee!

My name is Chthonic, but you can call me C, or 'Hey you!'.

Anyway, I was wondering if you were still interested in perhaps the android/programmer? I had an RP fall through that I have an android character for, and I'd love to discuss it, if you'd be interested. :)