Persona 4 : New Days (Fangame)

Kyte

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

A free fan-game that's essentially a dating sim, catered to anyone who'd wanted a romantic option with some of the male Social Link characters.

Since putting away the murderer that had plagued the small town of Inaba, MC has nothing to do, other than kill time before he moves away in the upcoming Spring. What better way to spend it, than to cultivate a romance with the handsome boys of Yasogami Highschool? Play as either Souji Seta, or Yu Narukami, and have yourself a gay ol' time with Yosuke, Kanji, Kou & Daisuke. Spend time with them, buy them gifts, and even unlock beautiful CG fanart!

Alot of work went into this project, so be sure to check out the creator, and give them props!

http://strangestquiet.tumblr.com/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyte

• ACuckoo

Top Posters In This Topic

I had meant to check this out a long, long time ago! Did you know there was one dedicated to just Souyo? Initially I was confused for a second because I thought they were the same game, but I don't think they are. Here's the other one.

They recently released a new patch or updated it or something so it's been getting a lot of volume these past few days. I'm always up for some Persona yaoi so I'll have to play both of these!