Can This be Real? 이것은 사실일 수 있습니까?

Strawberries_Senpai

Cast Member(s):

Kyeon Hoong Ja played by Yook Sungjae (Main Character)

btobs-yook-sung-jae.jpg?w=600

Kyu Jong Eun played by Jo Yoon Woo (Main Character)

jo-yoon-woo21.jpg

Geon Joo Geum played by Park Yoo-Hwan (Main Character - Antagonist)

3487a2bd976d9a70e4d3e7d62d3392ce.jpg

Ba Woo Sang played by TaecYeon (Main Character)

uniformtaecyein-uniform1.jpg

Jason Do played by Nam Joo Hyuk (Main Character)

2%2528948%2529.jpg

----------

Summary:

Kyeon Hoon and Ba Woo have been best friends since elementary school. Everything changed in middle school when Ba Woo was sent off to boarding school in England for finding out his father's affairs. Eventually the word got out and Ba Woo's family moved away.

Ba Woo eventually forgot about Kyeon Hoon however Kyeon never forgot about him. Kyeon has made friends with Jason, the next door neighbor, and Kyu Jong, a friend he met in middle school, right after Ba Woo left. Ba Woo's grandma passes away resulting in his return for the funeral.

Both Ba Woo and Kyeon Hoon encounter each other however Kyeon Hoon's current boyfriend Geon Joo might ruin the relationship.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strawberries_Senpai

• Justme

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Don't worry! I will be posting the story shortly today. I just needed time to finally write. Also I'm changing up the story a bit... quite a bit so bear with me.

Episode One - One Summer's Day

Kyeon's dark brown eyes abruptly open to the sound of the blue jays chirping loudly outside of his window. The dream he had slowly slipped away from his mind immediately as the sun touched his face. He turns his head away from the window shielding his face with his hands imagining that if he continues to do this then he will be able to slip into his sleep. Curse the sun for awakening him from his peaceful dream Kyeon thinks. After a few minutes he gives in and removes his hands and turns to look outside the window. The soft clouds dance slowly across the blue sky in one direction. He didn't realize his mother was in his room until he felt a gently tap on his head from his workout book.

"Kyeon! Did you stay up late studying again? What did I tell you about that. You are late to school again. I am surprised you have not been kicked out!" Kyeon's mom chastises him as she moves around his room throwing his textbooks and workout books into his grey back pack. She sighs as she picks up the workout book resting on his wooden desk inches from his bed and flips through it before shoving it in recklessly to the bag. "What are you doing? Go change into your uniform unless you want to wear your pajamas to school!" she continues to shout.

Kyeon got the hint and slips out of his bed and rushes to his closet. He grabs his white dress shirt, navy suit jacket with his school's emblem so proudly stitched proudly on the upper right side, navy long pants, black socks, and his underwear. He rushes to the bathroom and starts the morning hot shower. His mother scolds him for taking a shower and he jumps in feeling the cold water splashing against his skin. Letting out a small shriek before he felt the warm water making up for the cold water. He washes his hair and then finishes up.

It takes him less than fifteen minutes to get ready. His mother held his book bag in one hand before tossing it at him.

"Your father is in the car... hurry. He is impatient today," she says before adding in, "I packed you breakfast... lunch... and I added extra snacks in case you are hungry,". She ushers him out the door before he has time to put on his back pack and his father stares at him coldly snapping his finger. He gets into the car and the drive there is filled with silence.

He arrives only twenty minutes late to his first class which is English. Letting out a sigh he speed walks into his class and sits next to his boyfriend Geon Joo in class who is fast asleep. The teacher says nothing and continues on with her lesson which is about grammar and when to use the right symbols. Kyeon pays attention to the teacher's monotonous voice slowly dragging on and on until the bell rings signalling a class transition. His boyfriend Geon Joo wakes up giving him a wink before kissing him shamelessly on the cheek.

"Good morning handsome," Geon Joo says in his husky voice caressing Kyeon's face. "Why were you late?" he asks in a concerned voice.

"I stayed up all night completing the arithmetic homework due today," Kyeon says shaking his head. Just remembering how he clearly pulled an all nighter just makes him more exhausted.

"Well look at you being studious... so cute. So do you want to come to my house after school?" Geon Joo asks as he slowly gets up from his seat.

"Yeah! I'll see you after school today. Walk with me?" Kyeon asks blushing a little bit.

Geon Joo gives him a nod of his head and a wink before disappearing. The bell rings again signalling for the next class to start. Luckily for Kyeon he didn't have to switch class. He would be in the same class until the end of the day which worked out in his favor. The day flew by and before he knew it, it was lunch time. He jumped out of his seat and rushed out of the room and ran up the two flights of stairs until he reached the roof top. He looked around noticing Kyu and Jason were lazily feeding each other their food from their lunch box.

"Kyu! Jason! How did you guys manage to beat me here!" Kyeon asks playfully as he took a seat next to them.

"Our teacher was absent so we ended up having a free period. We went out for a bit to grab something at the food vendor. Then we decided why not to come up here," Kyu replied as he stuffed his mouth with a rice ball. Jason adorably wiping his boyfriend's mouth with a napkin earning Kyeon a roll of his eyes. "Quit doing that in front me guys," Kyeon said with a shake of his head.

"Quit doing what?" Kyu asked as he leaned forward closer to Jason before giving him a sloppy kiss on Jason's cheek.

"Disgusting," Kyeon said bluntly rolling his eyes.

"Where's Geon Joo?" Jason asked curiously as he scooted his box forward towards Kyeon. "My mom made a lot of rice balls with skewered beef in it. Try some," he said with a cheesy smile.

"I don't know actually... I don't know why he stopped eating with us recently," Kyeon said with a shrug of his shoulders before picking up the rice ball and taking a bite of it. He's trying to recall where Geon Joo would go. His boyfriend was always busy either playing basketball during lunch break or trying to complete homework. However... why wouldn't he join them? It's been at least two months. The trio continued to eat and talk about various topics. It turns out that Jason and Kyu will be celebrating their anniversary together soon enough. It took the couple about eight years to confess their feelings towards another and ever since then it's been easy well it looks easy from Kyeon's perspective. They rarely fight and when they do they end up making up and enjoying each other's company. Geon Joo and Kyeon have recently been on good terms. Before then they were constantly fighting... and Kyeon cringes at how temperamental Geon Joo can be. He recalls a fight where Kyeon ignored him and during their lunch break Geon Joo stole Kyeon's cell phone and threw it off the balcony. It took the two some time apart before they could be together. It was weird thinking that Geon Joo and him had been together for more than two years.