Grotesque Romance (Seiki x Evencho) {18+}

Seiki

anime_boy_render__asada_shino_by_asada_shino-d7m4ycx.png

Name: Akira Yamada

Sexuality: Gay (Seke)

Height: 5'7"

Personality: Akira is rarely happy in public, he doesn't really smile a lot unless he's with his family or friends. Sometimes he can be rude to people, but he doesn't mean to. Since Akira dropped out of high school, he started to work as a part time worker, but he doesn't enjoy it. He enjoys taking photos of small moments that he would treasure. One habit of Akira is, he wears his hoodie when he goes out to cover his scars that he gets in the fights with gangs. Akira is very tough, he doesn't show his weak side to anyone, but he's filled with scars in his heart.

Likes: Akira loves to take photos, sports, and he has a secret thing for cute things.

Dislikes: On contrast, he hates gangsters which is why he beat up the bullies and he doesn't like getting to kids because the kids cry every time when Akira talks to them.

Bio: Akira grew up abused by his drug addict father. Akira was abused by his step father every day when he came from school. His mom treated him like a son, and gave up everything to protect him. Akira started wearing his hoodie after seeing the horrible scars and painful marks from his dad. His mom and he ran away from the house, but the pain didn't end there. Akira and his mom didn't have enough money to support both of themselves, so they lived in a small area together, and his mom had to work alone. Akira's mom taught Akira to take beautiful photo and how create art which became his hobby later. Akira continued to go to school until first year of high school. He dropped out to work as a part time worker to support his mom, and he continues to do the work.

It was early afternoon when the sun shined brightly through the windows, as the sound of the door bell echoed inside the convenient store. Customers lined up by the counter, some holding drinks, chips, boxes of sweets, cup noodles, and other varieties. As the items were placed on the counter, the beeping sound filled the store.

A brunette with streak of a dark brown highlight had a disheveled hair that made his appearance lazy. He wore a blue hoodie beneath the store apron, with his name tag [Akira] was placed by the right side of his chest. His face was contoured with frown causing small creases between his eyebrows. Customers avoided the male's gaze when they placed their items on the counter. The male placed barcode reader on each items, stabbing his fingers on the keypad of the cash register.

"Ugh," Akira groaned frustrated as more customers stepped in to the store, "this store never stops to have customers, what a lucky store." He chuckled sarcastically softly to himself.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seiki

• EvenEcho

Satoshi walked into the store to buy tea quickly. He needed to get in and out, he had a book to finish by midnight and he wasn't going to waste anytime on buying tea, although he did love the drink. He pulled on the edge of his scarf nervously, he was half blind without his glasses on. He couldn't see what he had in his hands, when he was sure he set went to look for more, he liked variety and fruity teas. He finally realized he needed to put his glasses on. He slipped them on and was holding a box of condoms, fruit flavoured and green tea. This figures. He walked up nervously, it wouldn't hurt to get some, right? He waited in the line behind the others. His foot tapped and he removed his glasses, self conscious. When he got to the register he fumbled around in his wallet to produce money, he knew how much it should be so he rounded up. He sighed when he had to put the glasses back on in order to see his money.

His hair was tied back in a loose ponytail and his shirt was baggy and soft. His pants were sweats and they hung low on his waist. Satoshi looked at the man who was at the register and nodded his head, "Hi." He said quickly, counting the money he had.

Akira pulled his hair back to make it stop from poking his eyes. He was thinking about putting on a hairband to make everything easier. His frown never seemed to relax, the crease stayed in the same place. He knew that some day, there would be a line between his eyebrows, but he never seemed to care since he didn't care about his appearance. He pulled on his sleeves to cool down his body, but his realization about his wound made him put his sleeve back down to cover the painful scars. He had scar everywhere, from his arms to his back where there is a huge line from his shoulder blade to his back bone.

As soon as the next customer put his items down, Akira couldn't take his eyes off of the new customer. The male had a long silky hair that was tied in a loose ponytail, along with his baggy clothes. The scarf on his neck stood out the most, it gave him an appeal to his fashion. The male had a soft sexy feature, but with a strong lined jaw and glasses added sharpness to his looks. As soon as the male nodded at him, Akira felt his face heat up quickly, but he hid it fast before the other noticed it.

"Hi." He said quickly, counting the money he had.

As soon as Akira looked at the items that the male put on the counter, his face fell. A box of condoms was placed instead of items that usual customers buy. When he finally found someone that attracted him, the male wasn't the same sexuality as his own. Akira's hand clenched into a fist, disappointment filling him. The male's lips formed into a smirk as he stared at the customer.

"Hmph, I didn't think you would be that kind of person." He pushed in a button on the cashier and let the box of cash shoot out. "So, who are you going to do it with? I bet your type is someone good in bed." He put his hand out to get the money from the stranger.

"Oh, I was just...Well, I picked them up." He was taken back by how forward the other was. He tensed up slightly, handing him the money, approximately. "There isn't anybody but they're flavoured and they..." He looked away, "That was really forward don't you think?" He was blushing, maybe he shouldn't have picked them up, it was just an opportunity thing. He probably wouldn't use them or if he did it wouldn't be for a long time. He held his hands tightly around the wallet and grabbed the back his items were put into.

He didn't look up at the other, embarrassed, he looked to see no one behind him or really in the store. It was getting late now. Satoshi reached up to play with the end of his ponytail. He just wanted his tea now, he wanted his tea to go back home and read or type.

Akira was embarrassed for saying rude words to the stranger, but he couldn't help it. He felt jealousy filling him up when he saw the box of condoms on the counter. He stared at the male carefully, many questions filled his mind, wanting to know more about this particular male. As Akira received the money, he noticed the male was blushing wildly. He noticed how the male stuttered, he noticed how the male tensed up when he asked questions. Akira observed everything about this stranger, but the male seemed to be very mysterious.

Akira raised his eyebrows and questioned, "You don't seem like the person to buy such an item. What were you actually going to buy?" He grabbed the male's chin and lifted it up, so that Akira could look at the stranger's beautiful eyes. He could feel the male's breath, fanning him softly. Akira couldn't feel anything, but lust for this male. He wanted to lick every parts of his body, and taste the sweetness. He wanted to hear the stranger moan and cry, calling out his name. He couldn't keep dirty thoughts from entering his mind. He was going crazy for the male who he just met.

"Tea." He said quietly with a slightly wavering voice. "I was just going to buy some tea. I'm out and I wanted some before I went to sleep." He was slightly scared, slightly turned on and just a bit curious as to what this guys deal was. He held the bag in his hand. He normally wouldn't be so forward about anything, "When do you get off of work? Perhaps we can meet up and..." He got quieter as his sentence progressed. Satoshi was red in the face and he was hopefully not being to weird. He offered a wimpy smile and his big eyes behind his glasses before he reached up to take them back off and distract himself with putting them in their case.

Satoshi wanted to go home, he wanted to drink his tea and maybe write or read. He wanted to get away but he also wanted to see this already possessive and jealous man with him and he wanted to be touched and caressed and then maybe ripped apart and tied up in the sick way he enjoyed. His bottom lip shook different than the rest of his body as he felt the other lift his chin. He wanted to close his eyes then and be kissed but when he heard the other talk he just listened in a blank state, answering dully, above.

Akira's heart thumped in a weird way when the male started to speak. His voice melodic to his ears, softly tickling his heart. He wanted to hear the stranger cry out his name badly that his hand start to itch. He gulped slowly and stared at the beautiful male with lust.

"When do you get off of work? Perhaps we can meet up and..."

Akira's eyes widened when the other male offered him a chance. He could feel himself excited with a patience that was about to be cut off due to the meat in front of him. He wanted to rip off the other's clothes and enter him as soon as he can. He was losing patience, little by little.

Akira held the male's hand and brought the box of condoms in front of their eyes. He licked his lips as he stared into the customer's eyes. His lips curled up into a smirk, "Why not now?" Akira's hard pounded crazily. "My shifts going to be off soon, so why not now?" He tilted the male's chin and caressed the other's soft, tender lips.

"Y-yes, okay." He said quietly, he wanted to be consumed by this man metaphorically. Satoshi held his hands up weakly but cute. Satoshi was already beginning to feel his body get warm and his stomach tighten when he saw the other lick his lips. "I'm Satoshi," he said formally, "Thought you should know." He wondered if he should have given his first name.

Satoshi let his face be touched and he wanted more, the other's hands felt electrical, it had been a long time since someone other than himself had granted him pleasure. He hoped the other would be rough or at least not treat him as though he was entirely feeble. "Where at?"

"I'm Satoshi,"

Akira clicked his tongue when the other introduced himself. The stranger had a nice name, a name that Akira could remember. A name that left a mark on his tongue, any second, he could call out the stranger's name. Akira wasn't good at memorizing people's names, so he often forgot their names, but for Satoshi, maybe he could remember his name. "Satoshi..." He murmured to himself, "What a sweet name."

The brunette started to think deeply when Satoshi asked, "Where to at." Akira nibbled on his lips slowly while staring at Satoshi for a long time. Suddenly, the male's lips curled up into a smirk, giving off a sign that he got an idea. He got out his phone from his pocket and started texting his co-worker that he'll change his shift early. He probably would get yelled at from his boss, but it wasn't his first time doing this. Akira has never felt excited in a long time since he was young.

"How about we go to your place?"

(I'm going to be gone for 2 days, I just wanted to let you know)

(It's fine.)

Satoshi smiled, "Okay." He took the bag in his hands, "We'll have to walk. It's a few blocks away." He ran his fingers through his ponytail and then started to walk off to the door. He hoped the other would follow him, "I'll wait outside." He went outside, it was cold, his long sleeves kept him warm thankfully and he was excited for the worker to come home with him.

Satoshi leaned against the brick wall of the shop and crossed his arms. He shivered, his teeth chattered softly drilling against each other. He waited patiently. For all he knew the other would just leave him and he'd freeze. He sighed, hoping that he was actually going to be courted on and finally the other would come out. He just wished he wasn't forgotten. He stayed silent save the chatter of his teeth.

Akira watched the other go out of the store. The male raised his eyebrows, amused. He knew that it was cold outside, but didn't understand why Satoshi would wait outside in the cold weather. Thinking of the weather, Akira took out a warm coffee and a tea from a machine. He didn't drink tea a lot, he preferred bitter coffee. It kept him awake, alert, and sane for a long time. Akira had a horrible nightmare when he drunk alcohol, he almost flipped out and went insane. He tended to keep his scar in his heart for a long time, without telling anyone.

The brunette pulled off his store apron and got out his warm jacket from his lockers. The weather was pretty cold, cold as his heart. He pulled the zipper up, his body slowly melting from the warmth. Akira pulled on his light beige beanie as he walked out of the store, with his warm drinks.

Akira sighed softly when he saw the other male. The male was shivering, his teeth chattering from the cold weather. He could hear the chattering get louder, and probably, Satoshi might have fainted if he didn't get out earlier. Akira pulled off his jacket and threw it to the other male. "Take it," He pushed the warm tea on the male's chest, frowning. "and drink this."

(I apologize for my absence, my laptop broke, internal failure, and I haven't been able to get onto the site, I would still like to roleplay and I'm sorry for my leave. I hope this doesn't effect the relationship of the roleplay. However I will only be able to get on later (Mountain time AZ, USA))

Satoshi pulled the jacket around him and let it hand on his shoulders. He sipped the tea. He loved tea. "T-thanks." His teeth tapped together but it got quieter, "We decided my house?" He asked quickly, nervous. His hands felt like they were ice cubes and he shut his eyes since even they were cold. He opened them again and looked at the man to his side. He really wondered now why he would go with him. He was a dull man, himself.

Satoshi pulled his scarf, "Aren't you cold?" He asked looking over, he didn't need the jacket anymore, he was warmer. He felt bad for using it already. He knew the outcome of this walk and where and how he'd feel about it in the morning but he wanted to get home quickly and there were three blocks of freezing to deal with. He continued to sip his drink.

(It's perfectly fine, I read your status. I'm glad that your back and Happy New Year~ owo)

Akira blew on his hand and rubbed them together to keep himself warm. He took several glances at Satoshi before speaking to him. He didn't know what to say when the male asked him bunch of questions. Akira ruffled his hair and spoke, "Well, do you want to stay in a small tiny house, that you can barely fit in?"

He opened his can coffee and took a sip before continuing, "Also, I'm not cold." Of course he was cold, he was only wearing a summer hoodie that wasn't thick enough to make him warm. Akira contined walking before looking around. He was familiar with the street, he was familiar with the background. It was his way home from work everyday. He passed houses, trees, and gardens that changed every year. Akira raised his eyebrows and stopped his way. "This is the correct way to your home, right?" He asked Satoshi.

"Yeah, I around here." He looked at the houses, "My parents died a few years ago, so I just live in their house now, I kinda stick to the room but I'm sure it looks nice everywhere else. My room's kind of a dungeon." There were two meanings for that. He walked more until they got to the houses, still nice, just a little smaller. He found his and walked to it. "Okay, welcome to my abode." He smiled and unlocked and opened the door. He pushed inside and went to the kitchen to drop off the tea and then he went back and shut the door, holding onto Akira and leading him to his room. He turned the lights on and his computer didn't seem so bright. "I'm a writer, I don't leave my house much." He smiled and tossed the condoms on the bed before going to the computer and clicking out of the screen.

Akira felt his mouth drop open when he realized the house that he was going in because he lived in a small, tiny house, only two houses away from Satoshi's house. They lived in a same neighbourhood. His mom worked in a small restaurant when Akira told her that he was going to do the working. His mom's health condition was getting worse and worse everyday, but they didn't have the money to put her in the hospital, so he had to take care of his house, bills, and money to provide his mom a good life.

"You have a nice house." He complimented the other's house as he walked inside. The house was dark at first, giving off a creepy and scary mood, but when the light was turned on, the house was beautiful. It was simple and light. The decorations weren't all flashy and expensive, they were just simple. Akira took a look at Satoshi's room before going inside. Satoshi's computer and his desk was the first thing that he noticed. He wondered what could Satoshi have in his computer. Another thing that he noticed is the bed. It was huge for one person to sleep on it, but it looked comfortable with the blankets and pillows. Akira didn't have a bed in his house, he slept in a futon.

Akira walked up to Satoshi and hugged him from behind. Satoshi was warm and comforting. "You're really warm."