Blackmail (shinigamichan x WolfDog12) [18+]

WolfDog12

Plot: Nervous about flunking yet another class, MC quickly makes a cheat sheet and uses it on the biggest test. He however is caught by or of the other, smarter students in class, YC. Having caught a picture and now with solid proof, YC uses it to quickly get un upper hand on the class idiot. The best way to torture a male that acts a bit like a punk and thinks he is better then others, is to make him summit in the most shameful way, sexually penetrated and played with by another male. Despite his unusual short stature, MC is strong and a loud mouth. He practically rules the school until he finds himself being lead around by one of the smartest students in the school. Will MC fall for this sadistic smart ass? And is there a reason behind YC bullying this individual?

[/hr]

large.jpg

Name: Rin Inuyama

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

He looks cute and is the perfect example of what a class clown should look like. Rin keeps to himself but he always has a cute face and isn't afraid of showing his emotions. He has a tough appearance and is always showing it off but he does keep his secrets behind his loud facade.

Personality:

-nerdy (but stupid)

-loud

-out there

-emotional

About grades:

Though Rin is always studying he does tend to have problems in school and has flunked several classes. His teachers believe his "Studying" includes him playing video games but that's not the case; he's just really bad at studying properly and has the worst memory anyone has ever seen.

rin_okumura___dat_uke_face_is_just____by_two_outs-d5k1v4w.jpg

36598292-256-k92675.jpg

[/hr]

A young teen with dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes, sat off towards the side of the room next to the windows in the center seat of that row. He was trying to study for the huge test the teacher decided to give that would determine whether someone passed or failed in his class. Rin looked like he was in absolute agony trying to memorize the mathematic formulas. He read them over and over knowing nothing was sticking to his brain. Rin looked like he was on the brink of screaming and then just throwing his desk out the window he sat by. He stayed put.

When the anguish became just a bit too much for him he glanced around the room where no one else seemed to be worrying. Must be nice to be able to remember things. Rin had been in a horrible accident when he was in middle school and since then his grades had gone from just barely below average to nearly the worst. The teen had since had a short term memory loss. He hated not being able to remember things for very long and it made tests so much harder. He luckily could remember practical things like who he was and who was in his family, he even remembered where he sat and in which class but when it came to tests, he failed miserably at memorizing.

Rin couldn't take it and couldn't afford to fail now. He had a scholarship in mind but he needed to be able to pass this class first or he'd not only lose that scholarship, he'd have to stay back a year. He glanced down for a moment before he grabbed his pencil and a loose piece of paper. He scribbled down the formulas and stuck in in his desk waiting for the bell to ring and the test to start. He planned on cheating.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• shinigamichan

tumblr_mhx7puqerw1s4huk8o1_500.jpg

Name: Shin Takahara

Appearance: Shin looks extremely plain at first glance. He has black hair and and dark glasses. He's someone that girls don't find revolting but wouldn't desire to date. The only thing that separates Shin from the rest of the guys is his tall stature. He is typically silent and expressionless with other classmates but becomes extremely verbally abusive and smirky with Rin.

Personality: While Shin's exterior seems extremely plain, his personality is definitely not. If Shin's personality had to be described in one word, it would be 'twisted'. Shin simply finds the idea of humiliating others as something sexually pleasing. To him, everyone else is an idiot. Idiots that travel in packs to seem more intimidating, idiots that lather on makeup to seem more attractive. To Shin, Rin seems like the biggest idiot of all: A shortie idiot that acts like they have all the power even though they are so stupid. Maybe that's why Shin decided to blackmail him; to show that shortie idiot his rightful place. He has a superiority complex.

Grades: Shin is an extremely smart student who isn't naturally smart. Shin spends hours every day studying so he finds idiots who spend their day fighting and playing video games to be extremely empty headed.

tumblr_m35whhWgvy1qh8754o1_400.png

Shin placed two number 2 pencils on the desk in front of him. It was fifteen minutes before the test would begin but he liked getting things prepared beforehand. He had studied for hours the night before so it was only obvious that his hard work would pay off in the form of another A. If I don't study diligently, I may end up like one of those idiots in the class. Shin thought to himself, mentally rolling his eyes at the shrieks of laughter from the girls behind him. Speaking of idiots... Shin glanced at the shortie who was one desk in front of the desk to his right. Whenever Shin worried about becoming an idiot, he would always look at that shortie Rin and feel relieved. It took skill to be that dumb.

He looked at the foolish boy who was struggling to cram all of the textbook knowledge in his head. This was nothing unusual as Rin was never prepared but something about that boy's behavior was off. He seemed more unhinged than usual. The short boy glanced around the room before ripping off a small piece of lined paper and quickly scribbling on it. It cant be.. Was it possible that that idiot actually sunk into another level of idiocy? Was he actually planning to cheat on the biggest test of the year? You really cant fix stupid... Shin thought to himself. Then an amusing idea came to his mind. Rin was a scholarship student, heavens know how he managed to get one, so a scandal this big would destroy any chance of a scholarship.

Without thinking, Shin automatically took out his phone and took a photo. The photo perfectly captured the moment Rin placed the cheat sheet secretly in his desk. A clear shot of the crime. This photo was his opportunity to get someone to obey him. This was Shin's chance to get a slave.

Rin Had spent hours studying last night and yet, he was reduced to cheating. If he didn't look at the paper he'd fail for sure, but if he did he'd be a cheat. Angry about his decision, Rin started the test. He read questions he'd seen the answer to a hundred times but his messed up brain wasn't letting him remember. The teen gulped and slipped a peak at the sheet he made while the teacher wasn't paying attention. Once the test was finally over, Rin passed it in and gathered all of his things. He hid the cheat sheet deep in his bag in the back of an already full folder. He'd dispose of it at home.

Now he just had to get through Lunch and his last period, gym, and then he was free to go home. He pulled out a lunch he'd brought from home and sat away from everyone else the way he did every day. Not everyone hated Rin but he was hating himself for cheating and wanted to be alone. Some of the other class clowns from the other classes came and tried to get him going but Rin just shooed them away saying he wasn't feeling good but was going to wait to go to the nurse's office. At least it was believable because it was a good way to get out of gym.

Hmm..what should I get that shortie idiot to do? Decisions, decisions... Shin thought, fantasizing about the future as he glanced at the image on his phone. This was going to be very, very fun. "Take everything off your desks. Turn off all cellphones as well. I don't want to hear anyone's damn ringtone during the test or I'll take it!" The teacher's loud obnoxious voice rang throughout the classroom "The test is going to start soon!" Shin never did like that teacher. Despite graduating from a third rate college in the middle of nowhere and barely passing the acceptable level teaching, that teacher acted as if the students were lower class and were meant to be ordered around. Grudgingly, Shin turned off his phone and placed it into his backpack. Now wasnt the time for fantasizing. He nonchalantly put the Rin situation off to the corner of his mind and he began taking the test.

As the teacher went up and down the rows collecting the tests, Shin leaned back on his seat. The test material was nothing hard, just the same old textbook problems slightly edited. Others were already taking out their lunches, ready to forget about their possibly catastrophic test scores. He glanced in Rin's direction to see the usual cheerful boy almost wither away in self hatred. Normal people would have seen this sight and felt bad, maybe even try to cheer him up. Not Shin. Just seeing the depressed backside gave him shivers.

Shin never let any sign of his sadistic tendencies be revealed. Not to anyone ever. But he just couldnt help himself as he imagined the tearful eyes of the usually loud and obnoxious boy. It was actually amazing how much sound could be produced in that small body.

He casually stood up and walked towards the boy. The room was fairly crowded but no one paid attention as Shin walked up to Rin, everyone was too engrossed with their own conversations. "Hey Rin. Let's have a conversation alright?" Shin could feel himself smiling.

This was odd. It wasn't often Shin Takahara talked with many people in school. He always had this slight air about him that made him seem like he was above everyone else. "Back off, Shin. I'm really not in the mood right now." The teen turned away and continued to eat his lunch. He just wanted to get through lunch, and go rest in the nurse's office during gym class. He had no time to be putting up with this guy.

Something strange began to stir in Rin's brain. Why was Shin talking to him? He was one of the few in the class that hated his antics with ever fiber of his being, at least, that's how it seemed anyway. There was only one thing this guy could possibly want but it couldn't be the case... Could it? No, there was no way Shin saw or at least it didn't matter since he could just deny his ass off about it.

Shin gave another smile. It was quite obvious that the boy rarely smiled since that supposedly friendly smile came off more as a smirk. "Oh I think you'd be interested in what I'm about to talk about..." He smirked even more, seeing how uncomfortable their interaction made the boy in front of him. Despite his attempts to act tough, it seemed that it was quite easy to unnerve Rin. Maybe a teeny tiny push was needed. He casually took his phone out of his pocket. "Smart phones are quite handy arent they? It makes it so much easier to cat/ch beautiful scenery and actions. Small actions that are easily missed can be caught with a smartphone. Every teensey tiny action." He hoped that boy understood what he meant. Rin wasnt exactly a rocket scientist but Shin thought he made his message fairly clear. He wouldnt be surprised if that rock-for-brains still misunderstood him.

Rin At least knew better then to fall into a trap of saying what he did wrong and then having Shin take advantage of it. He knew this was about him cheating and all he could think was Shin had a picture but he tried his best not to give himself away just in case it was about something else. "I don't know what you're talking to," He mumbled looking down. It was clear that he probably did know but at that moment Rin felt horrible. He'd been bullied before, and was still being bullied so he knew sort of how to deal with them. He'd let them yank his chain for a while before dealing with some beatings and then he'd band together with his friends and they's deal with the situation together. That's just how he and his friends worked.

Shin inwardly rolled his eyes. The usually loud and obnoxious boy was barely putting up a fight and there was nothing fun about breaking in those whose spirits were already gone. Shin thrived at the idea of reining in Rin's volatile personality and forcing him into submission. "Oh really then? My mistake I suppose. I have to go now and talk to Sagami sensei now. I noticed a few things about the test that he might be interested in knowing. You know how he is, always making a racket and always hating being made a fool of. Remember that scholarship student two years ago who he caught plagiarizing? Sagami Sensei never liked him so he made quite an effort to get rid of that student. And it was only a small plagiarizing incident. That assignment wasnt even of any importance... Really makes you think what would have happened to that student if he just didnt cheat, huh." Shin turned his head as Sagami sensei walked into the room. "There's my cue. I guess I should go and talk to him now. See you later." He then gave an amused smile "Hopefully."

Rin reached out and managed to snag Shin's sleeve. "Please don't do that," he begged. "I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't help it... I'd have had to leave the school if I didn't pass..." He looked really nervous, his hand shaking. "Please, I'll do anything I swear!!" Rin was now desperate to get that photo erased and for the teacher to not find out at any cost. Rin really didn't know what this honor student could possibly want from him or what he could gain out of blacking mailing a borderline idiot but either way, Rin was now in way too deep to just climb out of this one.

"Please tell me, what can I do so you won't tell."

Bingo Shin thought to himself, still managing to keep his expression to a pleasant smile. "It's pretty simple actually. Just be my bitch. Anything I want you to do, you do. If I want you to get on the floor and lick my feet, you will. Got it?" Shin said these things in an extremely calm tone, as if asking about the weather. He showed no sign of worrying over whether anyone in the room had heard him. He knew no one would pay attention to this conversation anyway. Shin always had what he considered an only slightly sadistic streak. Sadly not many people ever openly admitted to being attracted to that, not that he actually cared about the other party's feeling. He needed someone who he had dirt on so he could unleash every single one of his dirty fantasies on them without them being able to escape.

"Your what?! No way in hell!" When he saw Shin turn to go talk to the teacher again, Rin panicked and grabbed him again. "Fine, I'll do it, but no one can see... They'll suspect something's wrong and find out..." He really didn't want to do this but knew he had to. All the while, Rin was looking around to make sure no one looked over at them but everyone was pretty use to ignoring the loudmouth's outbursts. By the time the two settled things, lunch was over and everyone went to go change for gym class. Rin felt so sick now and asked the teacher if he could go to the nurse's office. At least he wasn't the type to typically skip class so the teacher let him go.

The teen refused to look at Shin before he left and went to the nurse's office. He laid down for a while and avoided as many people as possible.