Knowledge is Art (EvenEcho and Funny Otaku)

EvenEcho

Marshell looked at the other inthralled with what he was saying.

"That so cool...I've never been out of the country...What's it like in Egypt?" He asked. He put his hand within the others...Taking a bold move for Marshell, usually being shy was his way, but he really liked this guy.

"What god was Thoth, like god of death, education." He asked looking into the others eyes wanting to know the knolowge the other had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• EvenEcho

He looked down at the hands and then back at him, "Um, he was the God of messages, knowledge, writing, the moon, magic..." he had a lot of strengths. What else did he have? He smiled and scratched his head. "He was really neat, he didn't have any lovers, no children, no little demigods or gods. His mother overcame the curse of Ra the sun god."

"Let's go for lunch now?" He was embarrassed, a bit nervous and hungry as usual. He also luckily escaped the question of his age.

Marshell listened to the other. Confusion across his face of how the other talked about the god. Almost as if the man knew the god personally and not just learned about him. Thinking of that he wondered where the other had gone to school. There was so much mystery about the man next to him, yet it only made him want to be around him more.

"Lunch sounds good.. Where would you like to eat I could careless." He smiled

Marshell had a blushed dusted across his cheeks showing his nervousness to still be holding the others hand.

"Uh....I for-f-forgot to ask how old are you..." He asked, scared of the answer because how young he was.

He started to walk, leading him out of the museum and to a small restaurant. He smiled on the way, swinging their hands gently. "Well, I'm pretty old, like 28." He let out a laugh, since it wasn't that old, "You're with an old man, I'm sorry, have you lost interest?" The question rang genuine to a point without the joking tone he usually talked about his age with. They were seated at a table in the back corner. He looked at a menu. "Get anything."

Marshell Happily swung his hand with the others. Smiling as they walked to the back of the restaurant to order their food. Listening to the other he acknowledged the age gap between both of them being 7 years. The other man was significantly older but not to a point that it would be weird. He smiled and shook his head at the mans question.

"Nope, not at all..I'm Still interested."

He sat across from the other, looking at the menu.

"I'll get...a burger and fries...I guess."