Happy Together? Alex Benny?

yamilee.123

Just saw something from VK about a couple called Alex and Benny possibly from a webseries called Happy Together. Anyone know anything about this?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• milo001

• Maya Hideyuki

• Europa

• Boboya

I believe Youtuber channel

has the 1st and 2nd episode (raw) up.

I also could have sown Luvftbang had the first episode subbed, but looks like they removed it for whatever reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Just discover this series. It's a web series from Line TV. This series is from Taiwan and I remember the guy who guest star as Bo Han's dad is quite a famous host/actor on Taiwan. Can understand most of it and it's really funny but has some angst moment. Alex and Benny is not on good terms right now. More information and translation up to Episode 4 can be found on here.

12341169_1653579934902364_8801634829530322488_n.png?oh=17894a137c57a7139b3a13689c521eb1&oe=56E113B2&__gda__=1457106787_a773cb5eab049edd96609a28939b8a09

565d79bf960a9.jpg

Hey guys~ I have talked to the guy on Soompi (alvinboi) who translates some parts of the episodes on the Soompi forums, and I am currently discussing matters about collaborating with him for subbing the series. I'll be posting here again if we have reached to an agreement ^^

Update: My team will be subbing the whole series (including the stories of the other couples as well). Thank you so much and please stay tuned to our release.

• 1 month later...

I was really happy with the way things ended between them before and thought these 2 got a happy ending but...what is this new season??? I don't want them to be apart anymore :( it's so sad

• 3 months later...

I think Youtube have an Alex & Benny cut. They're just one of the three or more pairings told in the series, and the only boyxboy one. I've seen the one playing Alex a lot in other series, however I am very interested in Benny since he pinged my gaydar lol. I don't have the video anymore but just Youtube Alex and Benny Happy Together and you can find the cuts.

Sadly I lost interest in their story midseries since the angst they chose to create problems between the two is one of my worst pest peeves in a relationship.

This show is pretty fun. It's ironic how Alex and Benny had so much potential to their story but for some reason there was so much unnecessary layers of drama. It just confused me towards the end how they make it work... Which was a stretch if I'm going to put it kindly. I feel that throughout the drama they were not compatible anymore and these unnecessary fights were just annoying to watch. If they became close friends or on mutual terms that's more understandable and realistic versus getting back together. There was so much back stab and intentional drama caused by their insecurities that it was pretty hard to understand why you would want to go back to someone after that.

• 6 months later...