Along Came a Raven (Coffee-Tastic and Snoopycake)

Coffee-Tastic

Confusion was clearly painted across the pretty boy's face as he looked up into his fake blue eyes. What was his problem? Frowning lightly at him, the young boy replied weakly; not liking the force on his collar. "I-I'm going to a cafe to meet Damon-kun," Blushing heavily, realising his rudeness; he continued. "S-Sorry!! If you want you can g-go and buy some stuff?" Reaching into his wallet and pulling out 2,000¥, Suske shakily gave it to him. "I-I won't be long, I promise."

Gently pulling out the latter's strong hold, the young beauty turned back to face the door. Picking up his keys, Suske briskly walked back to the door; not wanting to make Damon wait.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

• Coffee-Tastic

After Suske left, he looked at the money and sucked his teeth, "What the hell am I supposed to do with money?" He stole everything he needed, so the money in his hand was just paper with numbers printed on it. He put the money in his pocket anyways, going towards the door and once again following behind on the down low. The was really getting caught on this, feeling evil as he followed, his tail curving upwards as he changed back his looks to normal, a smirk across his face.

He waited, kept his distance and watched. He was going to ruin this and the possibilities were endless. It's the best punishment for choosing to give his attention to a petty golden-haired trashbag instead of a demon. One who didn't tolerate being ignored.

Feeling an overwhelming flutter in his stomach, the beauty gracefully walked down the narrow streets of his unknown town. His palms began to sweat at the thought of being alone with him again. Mutely panicking as the uncommon cafe came into view, with the tall blonde waiting outside. Blushing heavily at seeing him in casual clothes, the young boy came close enough to see the blue eyes staring back at him. Sucking in a short breath as a smile graced his lips; waving at him. Clumsily waving back, Suske stumbled across the quiet road; blushing harder in the process.

"Suske-chan," The large jock smiled, "Are you feeling better?" Continuing to look like a tomato, the boy nodded dumbly; unable to form words yet. Biting his lip hard as he followed the latter inside the cafe to an empty table. The blond turned to go to the register, "What would you like?" Suske fiddled, not looking at the prince. "I-I-I err ... C-Caramel Latte please ... " As the other male left to get their orders, the small boy sighed; biting his lip harder. I need to stop stuttering. I bet he finds me annoying already.

"I-I-I... err... Caramel latte please?" Kenta mocked, giving Suske the surprise of sitting in the seat across from him, the place the dear prince would be soon, "It sounds like you have turrets syndrome from how much you're stuttering... Oh by the way, can I join you on your date? I'm a great love counselor, you know." With a wide smile, he sighed, "Though I still can't believe you're going for such a clique kind of guy. Your'e boring and your taste is boring. But don't worry, I'll help my new buddy a bunch to show how much I care about you."

He would actually love to accompany couples on dates and be... a demon... but nobody could see him, so it wasn't as much fun. Kenta wasn't doing this at all because he was jealous. If he wanted to, he could just grab Suske and take him to a secluded place if he was that envious, but this was just extra energy to feed from, nothing more.

Surprised at the demons sudden appearance, the beautiful boy mustered up a hard glare to the immortal. Biting his lip, not wanting to reply as the prince was in listening distance. Instead, the boy gave Kenta a hard kick under the table. It wasn't his fault, he had been in love with the golden boy for years now; and finally he started to pay interest in him. Nothing can go wrong, especially with what happened earlier on this morning. Quickly glancing at Damon, the young boy excused himself to the bathroom; giving the demon a look to follow.

Breathing out as soon as he entered, the young boy swiftly locked himself in the empty bathroom stalls and throwing up into the toilet. This wasn't unusual for the boy. It was more of a nervous kind of thing. A few moments of hyperventilating and wheezing later, Suske managed to weakly exit the stall. Washing out his mouth, the pretty boy sighed and paused for a few seconds to think.

Kenta went to go follow Suske, cussing silently at the kick, and passing by, he saw that someone had just bought a few cakepops~ The demon snatched a cream colored one and ate the ball in one bite, tossing the stick to the side... he was glad he was able to eat it before hearing the brat throwing up in the back. Kenta didn't find it gross to throw up, but he'd rather not listen to the sounds if he had the choice. He stayed there, leaning against the wall and waited for the boy to come out, his eyes following Suske's actions when he came out. Boy, he sure was nervous wasn't he? Throwing up and all?

When he saw the boy taking a second for himself, he crossed his arms and decided to talk first, "Do you think that there's anything you can tell me to let you off the hook and have a peaceful time with Sir 'Charming' over there? Let me answer you before you speak then. The answer is no."

Swiftly turning onto his heel, the beautiful boy gave the demon a hard glare. "And why the hell not?! All of this has nothing to do with you!! This is the first time I have ever been able to be with him and I'm not letting you ruin this for me." Tears threatened to fall from his eyes as tried to keep up his glare. "I-I love him so much. So please just let me be with him alone for now." Body shaking from the amount of emotions going through him, Suske begged. "P-Please ... I'm begging you ..."

Quickly storming out of the bathroom, the young boy soon came into contact with Damon. A smile spread across the handsome man's face as he carefully gave the latter his drink. "Hey! I thought you ditched me." A laugh emitted from the prince as Suske felt his body go weak. "I managed to find a table around the back. Less people so you can be more comfortable." Blushing hard at the blondes ministrations, the small boy was led to a isolated table. Smiling at the thought of being alone with his senapi, his head began to spin with all sorts of thoughts and images.