A New Gift ( Zombie and Coffee-Tastic)

Coffee-Tastic

In the heat of the moment, even Ken failed to think ahead at the fact nothing can be seen on the master's body in visible places. It was a good thing he hadn't started biting or sucking just yet. "Request received." Ken went on ahead to take the lube, humming at the stroked he was receiving in the meantime. There was no way he'd ruin his perfectly dirty thoughts either with the imagination of what might happen if their relationship was found out. He never wanted to be with anyone else but this golden haired angel right here. "There's an entire Frederick under me. I'll find other places to mark."

Getting the slicky liquid onto his hands, he rubbed his dick next, wanting to get as much as he could over it in order to make this easier. The remaining amount was used to rub onto Frederick's hole. This was exactly what he had been wanting since the mall and the car. His master under him with his arms around him, being able to grab his hair and mark up his body as if it belonged to him... Or would Frederick even mind if he was Ken's... Hm. "I'm going to do it now. Please hold onto me, master..." Taking his fat cock again, he came closer. The tip was pushed in first and then he connected their bodies even more. He was still tight for him inside, a blessing that he should have expected since they hadn't been at it since earlier.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Coffee-Tastic

Frederick let out a warm laugh at the other's words, finding them both funny and, honestly, a bit embarrassing. His cheeks flushed slightly, he watched as Ken lubed up his cock, shivering lightly as the lube was spread on his hole as well. He moved one hand to tangle into his lover's hair as he let himself relax, only nodding a bit as Ken said he would start now. A low moan slipped past his lips as he was stretched out, a slight burn mixing with the pleasure he felt. God... It felt amazing. Even better than the first time, even if they just started.

Pulling Ken down, he pressed their lips together, letting out a soft moan into his mouth. He certainly didn't seem like it was uncomfortable for him - he either hid it very well, or it really didn't matter. He wanted to be this close to Ken... He craved for it. He was so big... He filled him up just the way he needed, just the way he wanted. Pulling away from the kiss, he looked into his lover's eyes with a hungry, lustful gaze. "Go wild, tiger." He teased slightly, a small smile on his face as he hooked his leg around his waist tightly. This was bound to be the best thing he'd felt in months.

Frederick wasn't required to encourage him on, Ken was perfectly capable of managing going wild on his own. With the heat around his cock hugging him so nicely, the raven slipped his hand into he blond's hair as well, grabbing his golden strands of hair as he moved his body, getting tons of pleasure from his in and out motions. It was so hot inside of him, this somehow feeling like the first time having sex with his master. Ken had a strong sense that it would feel like the first time every time actually. Frederick was very meaningful and special to him. He'd never take for granted his fortune of having him as his owner. Boyfriend rather...

His deep dark green eyes ate up the sight of his master on his back with his hair against the sheets and in his hand. Frederick's body jerked forward a little each time he thrust in, it couldn't be helped from his choice of force and speed he was giving his lusting angel. "Sexy..." he moaned sucking and biting Frederick's lips, not necessarily giving him kisses for the sole purpose of being able to hear his pleasure, "Master is so hot... You're hot for me too are you not? How much..." he purred like a hungry tiger, "How much does master love my cock?"

Frederick's mind went blank, nothing but pleasure existed anymore. He cried out in bliss as Ken began moving, tears collecting in the corner's of his eyes. It was simply overwhelming... His nails dug into the other's shoulders, desperately trying to hold on as he was fucked in such a perfect way. God, had it ever felt this good? As his lips were sucked on and bitten, the man tried to do the same, but it seemed Ken had taken over him very quickly. His body clenched around him tightly, wanton cries of pleasure leaving his mouth over and over again.

"I love-... Ahhh! I love your cock... So, so much..." He whined desperately, thrusting his hips back against Ken, dragging his nails down his back slightly. "It feels so good... More, I want more! Harder!" He pleaded, looking into his lover's eyes with a hungry gaze. They were both craving for this, it seemed... Frederick would get all that he could out of this. Hell, he wouldn't even mind going a few times. It felt too good to not take advantage of... He really felt blessed. Pulling Ken down desperately, he pressed their lips together, moaning sweetly into his mouth, tugging on his bottom lip with his teeth.

Ken felt his ears ringing from the flood of painfully pleasuring moans and whines of his master, each vocal making him more excited and more lusted up to follow his orders precisely how they were given to him, the tightness he felt increasing making his body willing to increase in his outputs as well... He did forget how he wanted to leave marks on the blond, it was also funny how Ken was the one getting the real marks on his back and his shoulders. It was difficult to think much when he was too busy ramming into the weeping angel on his back. The nails being raked on his back gave him no form of displeasure at all. The slight 'pain' was instantly registered as mind numbing goodness.

Brough back into a kiss, Ken quickly dominated over Frederick's mouth entirely after being bitten, muffling every moan and whine his master made... There was just something about filling up the blond and looming over him while he fucked that was just pleasing to think about. Giving him a better desert than the hot chocolate that Frederick tried suggesting back at the mall. Ken took his hand out of the other's hair, grabbing onto his hips tightly as he did as he was told. To go harder. "More, more... Thats what he wants," he said, slamming his cock harder inside him, making even himself breathe heavier, "Harder he says..."

Feeling Ken's hand move from his hair to his hip sent a shudder down his spine. His eyes rolled back slightly as the pace and force increased, making him drown in bliss entirely. All of his thoughts turned into a mushy mass of pleasure, everything left there being his lover's cock driving into him fast and hard, slamming into his prostate with each perfect thrust. His nails dug deeper into his back, by now even piercing through his skin, drawing blood. He couldn't help it - hell, he didn't even realize he was doing it. It was too much for him to take...

With a loud cry of pleasure, he came, unable to hold out anymore. He pulled Ken's body closer, moaning sweetly as his cum shot out of his cock, staining both of their chests. It really was too much for him, he couldn't remember the last time having sex made him feel this good... His back arched out, feeling Ken's cock still inside. He wanted to be filled up with his cum, too. It always felt so good... Like the one he was having sex with was finally connected with him in all possible ways. A tear rolled down his cheek, mixing with the beads of sweat. It wasn't as much from the pain, but from the sheer pleasure. "It feels so good..." He whispered, breathing heavily.

With the heavy shudder from Frederick's orgasm, the same fate fell onto the man on top soon too. No pun intended there. His load spilled, now really filling up Frederick with himself. Ten times more exhausted than what he felt before, Ken closed his eyes and breathed... giving a small grin when the blond's whisper repeated in his head. He licked the tear that fell down his face, taking that salty fruit with pride... Though for a second, he didn't even realize that not once had he touched or gave any attention to his master's own organ down there. Which meant his angel just had a prostate orgasm... that was very flattering to think about considering Ken was the one to cause it.

It was far out of his line to dare say his next words, that sexual high doing things to his head. The man put his forehead on Frederick's shoulder, letting his hands off of his, now red, hips and put them in his master's hair with a gentle intention. Far from his hair grabbing he was doing just a few minutes ago. "I love... Master Frederick..." he whispered quietly as if it were something bad to do. In his books, it was okay to love a master, but letting them know was a different story. "I love you." He said again in a different version. He knew the man liked hearing his name for serious things rather than 'master'.

Frederick breathed out slowly, letting himself enjoy the warmth and overall calmness after sex. He opened his eyes when he felt a hand gently touching his hair, offering the other a warm smile. However... Nothing could've prepared him from the words that came next. Confusion turned to downright shock in his eyes as they sank in. What? Did he hear it right? He... He really couldn't accept them. Reaching up, he placed a hand on Ken's cheek gingerly, lightly stroking it. "I genuinely doubt that you actually... Love me..." He said quietly, hesitantly. He didn't want to hurt his feelings, but... It couldn't be love that he was feeling. Sure, after living as a slave and suddenly finding someone who genuinely wanted to take care of them, it was bound to create something nice, but not love. Love didn't come so quick.

"I... Appreciate it, but I cannot accept it." He smiled a bit sheepishly, moving up to kiss him lightly. "The love we have as of right now, it's just sex. That's not enough for love. Ken, you... You don't really know me yet, and I don't know you yet. Give us a chance to actually get close first." He chuckled softly, gently running a hand over his brown hair. He was trying to keep the mood from going awkward. Pulling him down, he pressed their lips into another kiss. Just because there wasn't romantic love didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the bodily love they already reached before. He adored the other's body, he really did... But it was way too soon for love.

For the same reason Frederick thought, Ken knew he was in love no matter what his master was trying to say. He never wanted to let go of him, he wanted to be everything the blond wanted, which included being his lover. Again, his keyword lover. Wasn't love this? Wanting to spend every waking moment with someone? That's what he recognized what love was. However, Frederick was kind of right. A slave like him would feel so strongly for someone who actually cared for them, but being a slave could also be used as a point to say he didn't know what real love was. This was also the first day they met. It was impossible to make such strong judgement on what feelings were at this time.

"I'm looking past many things," he mumbled, his heart battered up after being told that there was no love between them yet, "What I feel is not from sex. It's from what I feel in my heart. It can't change... Forgive me, Frederick. I do not agree wit your words claiming what I have is not what I say it is." Ken was not speaking any bitterness through his voice, but he was talking now as if they didn't have sex just now. "Getting closer will be nice though. I am very interested in master... In Frederick."

Frederick couldn't help the soft sigh as Ken spoke. He ran his fingers over his hair softly before gently pulling him down for both of them to lay on their sides against each other. He lifted himself up slightly, looking down at the other with a faint smile. "Okay, then we can try to know one another. Even if you... Think you feel love towards me, I really can't say the same. I'm sorry." He apologized softly before huddling into the blankets comfortably.

"Ah, can you grab the shoes and food? They're probably placed by the door." He smiled softly, gently caressing his arm. He really hoped he didn't hurt Ken's feelings. Rejection could be pretty hard to take, though he didn't even think of this as rejection yet. There couldn't possibly be any feelings between them so soon. Love, hatred, trust and distrust - those had all to come with time.

Don't apologize. Just realize you love me back soon.

"Yes, I can." With the caress of his arm, that's when he felt some sourness some out of his heart. He didn't have to do that to him. Touching him like he gave him pity for not being told he was loved back. Ken didn't regret saying it and he didn't feel bad at all. One day, Frederick would pull him to the side shyly like the angel he was and tell him I loved you all along... No, he knew that wouldn't happen, but he was allowed to dream.

Ken got up from the bed to fetch their things. Opening the door, he kept the bottom half of himself shielded by the door, taking the shoe bags in first, leaving them to the side and then coming back to reach for the food. Ken had to reach a bit farther to get it and... He felt like somebody was watching him. Eyes slowly raising up and down the hall, he saw one of the maids at the corner. Ken stared and gave a small wave of his hand. Being noticed, she shivered and hid away after his hello. He thought that maybe she heard them when they were having at it, so he blinked and mumbled, "Sorry." He took the food inside and shut the door, coming back into bed and setting the food on the bed. "I completely forgot what you bought from the food court." He admitted, wanting to get over the pity Frederick was feeding him before.

Frederick watched a bit sadly as Ken stood up. He felt bad... He always felt a bit bad when he made others upset, even if he disliked them. And it wasn't even that way with Ken. He liked the man... And now he really felt like he'd hurt him. It wasn't a particularly good feeling. By the time he was back in bed, Frederick made himself comfortable underneath the blankets, all of the pillows propped up for them to lean against. He held the TV remote in hand, going through the channels to find something to watch. He ended up leaving it on a music channel, purely for some sound. He didn't like silence.

"Crepes with shrimps, and I think they added the mint mojito, as well." He smiled while taking the bag from him, taking out the boxes and tightly packed drink containers. "Here, they're still a bit warm." Frederick offered the other a warm smile as he opened his own box. The crepes were filled with small shrimps and cream - he absolutely adored the taste. Taking it into his hand, as he didn't see the point in using cutlery, he took a bite, licking his lips after swallowing. "Mm, it tastes so good..." He murmured, clearly enjoying himself. He was trying to get away from the "rejection", as well. He focused on the good things - like the sex, and now this delicious food. The day was off to an amazing start, although there was still a lot of time left. He didn't really know what they would do, honestly. Most of the time he spent his free time out in the city...

Ken's eyes stayed on his master while he ate, while he licked his lips and when he spoke graciously. He's really cute... He wished that Frederick let him feed him, but maybe that was a bit too much. Prying his eyes off of the blond, he looked down at the box, opening it up and looking at it. With his new master, he felt like it was okay to stare at what he was eating. A lot of times, he wouldn't get things that looked tasty, so when he got his hands on them, he savored them with his eyes first. Then his mouth. It tasted like shrimp. Just as he suspected. "I agree." he said before taking another bite, relaxing into the bed and the pillows behind them, but not being as comfortable as Frederick looked though.

"I want to know more about you, Frederick." he said, looking at the screen and it's music title, the letters just looking like random lines and squiggles to him, "To know each other and get closer. If it is appropriate at the moment that is. I wouldn't want to stop you from enjoying your crepe. Unless you're willing to tell me a small amount so I'm momentarily satisfied. Thats fine." He drew his eyes off the screen and stared back at his angel master.

Frederick was genuinely glad Ken also liked the food. He wanted to finally make the man happy as well, it really wasn't fair how different their lives were. His plump lips parted with a soft sigh as the other continued speaking. He... He really was a bit pushy. Frederick didn't feel like he had a right to complain, though. Or perhaps pushy wasn't the word - just... Overly curious? Impatient, too. At least when it came to him.

"I think that'll just come naturally... I don't want to force it." Frederick replied with a light smile, even though it seemed a tad bit forced out. He really did like Ken, but... He didn't like rushing things. Well, with the exception of sex, of course. "We'll be spending most of the time together, either way. You're bound to get to know me, and I'll get to know you, as well. Isn't that... Isn't that enough?" He asked a bit hesitantly. He didn't feel like he was in control of the situation, somehow. It didn't matter that technically he was the "master". It really felt the other way around. Though maybe he was simply imagining it.

Ken turned his head away again, it wasn't in his voice or his tone, but you would be able to tell he was displeased. "Do you want my honest answer? I think that you'd rather hear me say that yes, it is enough... But it's not. You fail to understand how I feel." He took a bite of his crepe and took two bites of it before swallowing.

Is it so hard to tell me about your childhood? How about to tell me the first time you had sex with another man?

The younger man was listing off very deep questions in his head that in fact, should not be answered without having a proper time to say them at. His master was just very important to him. He just was hungry to hear him speak about himself.

"Putting that besides the point." He licked his lips of the flavor of shrimp, "What's your favorite color and why. Tell me that at least that, Frederick. Please..." His head lowered slightly as he took another bite, chewing slower this time. He hoped that showing some sadness would get his master to give him what he wanted.

Frederick didn't like being guilted into doing something. And yet, he was far too timid in person to actually speak up - unless it got to the point where the other person's actions turned into abuse. He wanted to give everyone a chance, but some people really didn't deserve it in the end. "Why isn't it enough?.. We'll have so much time, you can learn all sorts of things about me. I... I really don't get it. Everyone else got to know me like that, too. Do you think you won't have enough time?.." He really didn't want to get too close until he actually trusted Ken, and right now that was slipping further and further away.

His heart fell at the saddened expression and general appearance of his lover. "It's yellow. It's just a happy color... It's warm and soft, and it reminds me of summer." He smiled weakly, reaching out to lightly skim his fingers over Ken's cheek. "What's your favorite color?" He asked softly, trying not to accidentally sadden him any more. He hated people being sad around him, especially if he felt he'd caused it. Gently running his fingers down to his jaw, he seemed rather deep in thought. Had anyone even given Ken such treatment? Maybe he was scared of losing it?.. It would explain why he got so attached to him so quickly, too. Frederick just hoped it would go away, at least partly.

Ken could admit to himself that he was taking advantage of his new master's kindness and humanity. Little unbeknownst, he was straight up manipulating Frederick. To him, all he was doing was doing innocent things to get what he wanted. That's how he learned to get things when he was with other masters. Act a certain way when the time was right, he was bound to get something he liked. With the blond, this was the right time. And look at him! He got learned his favorite color and that summer was his a favorite season of his. For himself, yellow might be his new favorite color soon just because it was the color of his master's hair.

"My favorite color... green. Its green because it was the first color name I learned." He took Frederick's hand and kept it against his cheek while pressing into it gently, "Being put up for selling, people would comment about me and mention that my eyes were green. Until I heard it and understood what that meant, I wasn't able to look in a mirror and name the color myself. I was happy to know it. I like yellow too, but green is more significant to me." He let go of Frederick's hand, "Sorry. My explanation is more pitiful than yours. I don't want you to think less of me..."

Frederick was easy to take advantage of. Worst thing, most of the time he didn't realize it. He may have had quite a lot of money, and he was definitely good with people, but he simply couldn't get himself to see their evil, or stand up for himself. He never really had to, his parents did it for him when he was young. He could fake it, but nothing more than that. Listening to Ken speak about his favorite color, his lips curled out into a small smile. "You know I won't think less of you. I think your explanation is just right." He smiled, leaning closer to plant a soft kiss to the side of his lips. Just forget about anything bad that he felt, that was the way he went on with life. Ken had it worse than he did, he had to help.

"So... I'm really not sure what you want to do next. I don't want to just... Lay in bed and do nothing. We can stay in bed, but... Oh, I could help you start reading?" He suggested, bits of excitement in his eyes. He adored teaching, if he was honest. He would've gone for teaching if he could've, but he had to take over bits of the company to continue his father's name. He knew his parents wouldn't be too excited about him going off to be a teacher or something of the sort. No... They would be incredibly upset with him. He wasn't suited for the job he had now, he didn't even have to do much. He hired people to make the best decisions, and just had his name written somewhere. He hated it, but he couldn't talk back to the people who gave him everything he had in life. It wouldn't be fair.

Ken was very on board with staying in bed with his master doing nothing... But the suggestion was better than that. "I would like that." He raised his head up, "It might get frustrating to try to teach me something that isn't my level. Now that I think about it. I don't think you would have anything child-leveled in your home. Unless that's not the case." He was happy to be with someone that was willing to teach him how to read. Frederick might think of him lower when he tries to do so however.

He didn't remember the last time he specifically tried reading... It was so long ago. He did remember how aggravating for himself and his 'teacher' got from opening up a book and being told to read a page on his own. Trying was very hard for him, seeing words jumbled up and like some kind of hieroglyphs on the wall of a temple, except the hieroglyphs were everywhere. Ken never kept patience for attempting to learn something that took too much time to get. There were more important things to him like making sure his master was happy or following orders.

Frederick smiled widely, glad the other accepted his idea. "I'm sure I have something..." He said softly as he got out of the bed, and, before anything else, put on at least a pair of underwear. He felt weirdly naked, as if it wasn't only his body. Now a bit more at peace, he went through the bookshelves, pulling out a fairly new-looking book which was meant to help kids learn the letters. Each one represented some sort of a thing - like Z for zebra, D for dog and so on. He figured it would be good enough for Ken to start his learning.

"I, err, I offer lessons for kids of the maids and other servants, if they have them." He explained with a soft smile as he got back into bed, cuddling up next to Ken as if he'd already forgotten his worries. "We can go as slow as you want." Frederick said as he looked up and placed a gentle peck on his cheek. "Let's start here..." He trailed off as he opened the first page and began showing the letters, explaining the pronunciation and so on. He was patient, but he wouldn't let Ken just drop it if he didn't make it. Instead, he pushed him gently to do more, to try again even after failures. At the end of the book were a few pages of text, but he doubted they would get to that point today. Still, he didn't mind. He really seemed like he loved teaching people something new, something that he could.

While being taught, he felt halfway through that he was losing his patience while Frederick was not. He had to constantly remind himself of the simple pleasures and the ease life would have if he could just be able to read. With that, his angel of a master kept pushing him on and encouraging him, going slow when he got stumped over some of the words. Not once had he felt undermined in his presence nor was he pressured with looming fear of what could happen if he messed up, unlike others that he refused to think about. When they reached the end, Ken quietly sighed, thankful it was over... he was also thankful in general.

Their finished lunch was moved aside to work easier, for Ken, it was easier to follow through with his current desire. "Frederick. Thank you," he took the book gently and moved it to the side, kissing his master's cheek and giving his neck a small nuzzle, "I am grateful for you." I will do my best to ensure you will not let go of me. The young man with black hair looked his master in his eyes and spoke quietly and seriously, "I enjoy being reminded that you are different. I treasure you."

Frederick had noticed a certain impatience in Ken, but he hoped the other would learn to control it. He wasn't too good with hot-blooded people, as his lover was. Well, unless they were kids - although he was hesitant to take up kids that were aggressive. As the other put the book away, the blond couldn't fight off a small smile. They certainly weren't done with it. There was no way Ken would be able to remember everything after just one try... However, he wasn't allowed to dwell on his thoughts for too long, as his servant voiced his great affection again. By now it was making Frederick the smallest bit uncomfortable.

Gently placing his hands on the other's shoulder, he pulled away a little bit. "I'm glad you enjoy my company, but treasure is a strong word, especially when talking about someone you met less than a day ago. I... I hope you understand what I'm trying to say." He smiled lightly. He genuinely didn't want to hurt Ken's feelings in any way. "You only feel so strongly about me because I've shown you a different side of life, something you should've always lived. I really can't promise you I will come to feel the same way... I'm sorry." He apologized quietly, gently placing a hand on Ken's cheek. There was no doubt, he liked certain aspects about Ken, but for the moment they were mostly from the outside. He couldn't love someone if he didn't know them well enough, and that took time.

"Stop apologizing to me." He moved himself closer, getting under the blanket too in order to get closer to Frederick's source of warmth, he put his arm around him and leaned his head into his master's side, looking like a depressed dog except wasn't as depressed as he looked. Ken was just thinking. " I understand you don't feel the same way right now. But am I not allowed to express my feelings to you?" He looked off for a second before closing his eyes, "Also. When I say I treasure you, that doesn't have to mean love. It just means that I am thankful and you matter greatly to me... Does my master wish for me to stop saying how much I'm thankful for him for not treating me like others?" Ken threw in the master on purpose.

He could tell he was making the blond uncomfortable. In his eyes, that loosened him up inside and make him more subjected to the raw feelings of love he liked to display. There was nothing wrong with wanting your feelings to be matched by your lover, it was natural. It was unnatural to be doing it the ways he want to do of course, but what was the difference between what as right and wrong in this situation? Master Frederick would come to show back his feelings. Maybe he'd stop talking or stop staring at him so much, he wanted to look hurt. All he wanted was love.

Frederick had to suppress a shudder when Ken got underneath the blanket and put his arm around him. He genuinely felt uncomfortable. He wanted to run away. Hell, he felt sick when the other called him his master. His discomfort was as obvious as the moon on a clear night. He was stiff, arms brought around himself as if to protect himself from whatever dangers could be brought on. "I-... I'm sorry." He whispered, hurriedly getting out of bed, near running off. He felt so weird, so scared. This wasn't what he wanted, what he liked.

Frederick stopped by the bathroom door, helplessly sinking to the floor in the hallway. He couldn't run from this problem forever, of course, but how was he supposed to tell Ken, who seemed to be far too into him, that he was making him uncomfortable to the point where he wanted to throw up? This was too damn fast for him. This wasn't the way it was supposed to be. The blond rubbed his face, a deep sigh leaving his mouth as he tried to think of a solution. Maybe introduce Ken to more people? What he was doing now, it was so unnatural, it left a horrid taste in his mouth. Frederick absolutely couldn't handle such fakeness, everything being so forced out, so unrealistic. This wasn't how emotions worked, this wasn't how people felt things. God, how come he felt so hopeless?

"He ran away..." Ken kept himself in place, his head falling onto the warmth had Frederick left behind for him with a deep breath in and a deep breath out. He didn't think about his actions and how they affected him. Ken was around too many people who weren't humane enough to be even called human beings, how could he possibly know how to treat a person who did have real emotions? All he was thinking was What should I do now? And what he guessed was the smart answer to that, it was to leave the room and find somewhere else to be. There was bound to be a spare room somewhere else where he could lay down at. If his master felt bad enough, he'd try to find him, if not, he wouldn't mind being in there for some time. He was used to being isolated for long periods of time. Ken got himself dressed and left the room.

Out in the hall, the maid who came around that saw Ken by accident was walking with a letter in her hand and she had to find Frederick. She saw him on the floor and her eyes widened, rushing over to see if he was okay, "Frederick? Frederick, are you okay? What's wrong?" The blond looked pale and with the 'fun' he heard he and the new servant have, she wouldn't have expected him to be here and look like hell. The brunette sat by Frederick and touched his shoulder. For now, she hid the letter behind her back. It was from his father and she wasn't sure if whatever was inside would make him feel better or worse.