A New Gift ( Zombie and Coffee-Tastic)

Coffee-Tastic

Name: Ken (He doesn't own a last name because he was born into slavery, his mother being the slave, his biological father be her owner). He is more often referred to as 43, which is his slave number.

Height: 5ft 10in

Appearance: He has wavy, short black hair that usually remains unkempt from his lack of self-maintenance. with dark green eyes that are trained to keep his emotions hidden. With slightly darker fair skin from usually being outside, his color is a few shades darker than white with freckles along his arms. A special feature on him includes a brand on the back of his left shoulder, the brand being the number 43 that had been burned into his flesh at a young age.

------

A slave's job was to do many things, everything was imprinted into Ken for a long time... Do as you were told to the best ability. Do not show displeasure unless especially requested by the master. Never do anything out of line. Accept punishments. Don't run away no matter the circumstances. Stay loyal... For him, it was simple to do these things. No, he didn't enjoy living like this, but he was born into a life where he was never given any choice. However, he was glad to be put back into the market after his master found a new toy to play with. The man was too ugly to get a wife, so he kept buying the good looking boys to get into bed with. God. He was really ugly. Ken would grimace at the memories of that man, but all that showed up on the surface was a few extra blinks on top of his flat face as one of the maids of this new place dressed him out of his scratchy clothes, putting him in a rolled up white shit, a thin black vest and black pants, something a low, dirt-class butler might wear.

He had been bought for an amount of money he was unaware of, but judging by the place he had been taken, whatever sum of money that had been use for purchase, it must not have made a dent to the buyer's fortunes. The place he came to, everything was lavish, if something wasn't fabric that looked expensive, it glistened. But despite having curious maid look at him while he was following his suited Master, it felt empty. New? Ken fed his eyes with his new surroundings the entire time being there and then in one of the many halls, there was another boy there. A blonde beauty that even made his thoughts shut up.

"Frederick?" The older man smiled wide, this was the father Ken guessed to be of this boy, "I hope you fancy your new home... I've brought your second gift right here, why don't you take a look at what I got for you, hm?"

Ken was pushed to step on ahead and be on view for the blonde, likewise, this was letting the slave take a look at his real new master. Being presented was nothing new to a slave, Ken especially, but this time he felt like there was not much going through his busy, critical mind. As always, he remained unreadable and quiet, his dark green eyes staying forward like a show dog.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Coffee-Tastic

Name: Frederick McQueen

Height: 5'9

Appearance: Short, somewhat messy blond hair, extremely soft. He has baby blue eyes with hints of yellow-green around the pupil. His skin is about as pale as it can get, but if he spends time in the sun, he gets freckles on his cheeks and nose very easily. He has two piercings in both ears.

His life had always been a fairy tale. He was given whatever amount of money he wished for, any clothes, any toys as a child, any meal, each and every one of his wishes was completed. He grew up incredibly spoiled, of course, and finally he would have to learn how to take care of himself a bit more. His parents had bought him his very own mansion, telling him it was time he moved out. While of course, he got a part of his father's company, the money from it was sure to keep him living a wealthy life for at least a few years, unless he screwed it all up. That wouldn't happen. He would simply hire someone to tell him exactly what choices to make for everything to stay perfect.

However, as he stood in front of his new house, Frederick was presented another gift. Looking over the tall male, the blond had to swallow down a bit of nervousness. Why? Because he was incredibly, a hundred percent gay. His parents didn't know, if they did he would've gotten a female servant. Gross. As his curious gaze trailed over his new servant, Frederick walked closer, lightly brushing his fingers over the cheap fabric. "Why is he dressed like that?" He complained instantly, reaching over to run a hand over his hair. His nose scrunched up slightly, the young blond huffed quietly. "He needs a bath." He added, crossing his arms over his chest.

"But... I suppose he does look good. Thank you." Frederick finally said, a small smile gracing his features. Soon enough he was left alone with Ken, hurrying him inside. "What do I call you? I hate the idea of referring to you as slave, or pet. You do have a name, right?" He questioned, walking towards the grand bathroom. "You can't wear that around the house, though. I'll have to get you something fitting." He spoke, seemingly just wanting to fill the silence. He couldn't stand a house this big and empty, he was sure that in this week he will have bought a lot of small decorations to liven it up.

"Go on, undress and get in." He smiled at his new servant, motioning to a bath. "Be sure to wash your hair, too." He added, loosening his tie while he was at it. One thing he seriously hated about being a "royalty" was the dress code. He despised suits. They were so goddamn uncomfortable...

Luxurious baths weren't normally meant for dogs like Ken, but then again, dogs like Ken were normally given pet names. This master had asked for one. A young, attractive master that wasn't a total assbag? And he was smiled at too? Ken's eyes were stuck on his new master and the lack of life in his eyes might make anyone think his stare was unnatural, but then he spoke as he turned his face towards the bath and went on towards it, "My name is Ken, Master. Its my pleasure to do as you wish," he said, his voice smooth, yet very stiff. The black haired slave unopened the few buttons on the vest and pulled off his shirt afterwards, being completely silent. Whenever he wasn't speaking, which was most of the time, his lips seemed as if they were stone and that they were unable to move at all. He was a walking statue sometimes in general. A well crafted, attractive statue. Quite so, many of his masters requested that he smile more... And he did. Even a perfect mold of a human being was able to fake other emotions and smile. He preferred not to. Ken liked to think he kept some pride of his own by keeping a straight face. Its not like he ever enjoyed being a slave.

"Smile more. Show me that gorgeous smile of yours, dolly!" One of his female masters would say. "Come on. You can be louder than that, Sophie." His last master would tell him... "Why don't you shut your goddamn, you're giving me a headache." Thats what he always wanted to say. His handsome face would be ruined if he gave his masters lip and Ken wasn't an idiot. So all he ever did was do as he was told.

After his clothes were off and folded on the floor, he looked down at the porcelain tub and stared at that as well. The pure white surface even made Ken hesitate to go inside and ruin it with his dirty body, but he did get in and he turned on the water. He couldn't say when the last time was that he sat in a nice tub was, but who was he to complain? Ken lowered his head, just to purely watch the water fill up the tub as he cupped water into his hands to get his hair wet. The slave was dirty under those clothes and the longer the water was subjected to his filth, the less clear the liquid became... A weird thought went by his mind as he stared, would the master like him more after he cleaned himself up?

Of course he would. That's why he told my filthy hide to get in here. He scolded himself inside his head, blinking again. But even to himself, he lied about his thoughts. Ken himself wanted his master to like the way he looked. The blonde was just so... He didn't know. He was just really beautiful... So much he didn't want to look at him unless it was safe to not be caught staring.

Frederick's body shivered at the sound of Ken's voice, his mouth suddenly dry. "I, err..." He found himself completely dumbfounded. The blond seemed awkward, honestly. Scratching the back of his head, he walked towards the bath, crouching down to observe the raven. He seemed... Fake. Unreal. "Uh... Are you okay?" He asked a bit uncertainly, genuinely unsure how he was supposed to act around a pet. He didn't even treat his servants badly, everyone was human... He disliked inflicting pain, too. Most of the time, he really did try to get what he wanted, but without making others feel bad, or in pain.

For a royalty, in fact, Frederick didn't quite act like it. He was awkward, he didn't know how to act around some people, he didn't know exactly what he was supposed to do where. Like right now, he didn't really know how to act around someone who'd been bought to him as a slave. "You know, you don't have to call me Master. My name is Frederick, okay?" The blond managed a smile, curiously tracing his fingers over the number 43 on his shoulder. He assumed it had something to do with the slavery.

"Would you like to get that covered up? I could get you a nice tattoo instead of that number." He suggested, leaning against the tub, resting his head on his hand. Ken was so beautiful... So muscular, manly, just perfect. He was sure that once he cleaned up he would smell amazing, too. "So... What am I supposed to do with you?" Frederick asked with a sheepish smile, lightly scratching his head. He assumed that slaves were used for cleaning and stuff like that, but he had maids... So what, Ken was just here to look pretty?

Ken didn't flinch at the touch to the brand on his back, but he wanted to when he was genuinely asked what he was supposed to do. He really got lucky for getting a master that didn't lack human morals. It was baffling, yet it was a real breath of fresh air he rarely ever got as a slave. "I was purchased to do whatever you want," he said, keeping his gaze straight at the water, "A human rag doll. A doormat. A sex toy. Anything you want..." Ken paused to take a sponge to clean himself with, "Or simply nothing. The whole point of this is that you can make me do whatever you want without question. I'm sure you have an imagination for the possibilities... Master Frederick."

He squeeze the heavy sponge over the shoulder with his brand and squeezed out the weight in water, "Making marks on my body goes along with this. You can tattoo me whatever you'd like... Again. Nothing about my existence belongs to me. You are my master and its your decision on what to do with your own property." Ken could already tell that Frederick wasn't the kind of person who would do any of this, he was just telling him the ropes to see what he'd say and how he'd react. The blond was such a nice person... As much as he might be expecting the possibility there will be a day when he recognizes his power, he felt comfortable with his new master. It didn't mean that he'd act like an actual human being any time soon, but it put his heart at ease.

"If you have any other inquires about what I am and what my purpose is to do, you can ask whatever it is you'd like." Ken slightly shifted his head in Frederick's direction, though it came back to its resting place when it was time to douse his head with water as well. The natural waves in his hair lost it's flow because of the water, the black hair covering most of his face and his lower neck... It even seemed like he lacked reaction time, only moving the wet hair from his face after quite a few seconds passed by. He was definitely an odd one.

Frederick felt a shiver run down his body as he listened to Ken speak, genuinely feeling uncomfortable. "That's not..." He muttered, rubbing his face slightly. "I don't want to do that to you." He sighed quietly, reaching out to gently run a hand over his wet hair. "I would like that mark hidden, though. We can check out some designs that could be made out of this and have it done later on... Okay?" He smiled, resting his head on his hand. He didn't understand why his father would get him something like that. He wouldn't even treat a dog like Ken described.

"Okay, so... I do want you to stay, and I'd hate to have you run away, but I don't think you'll want to." Frederick smiled a bit wider, lightly scratching his head. It confused him to no end how people were treated like mere objects. How was that legal?.. It probably wasn't. "How long have you been in this... Business?" He ended hesitantly, reaching over to gently rub away a speck of dirt on his neck. The blond wasn't really suited to be someone's Master. He supposed the word by itself wasn't so bad, but not when it meant he owned someone, someone who was supposed to lead a life of his own.

Frederick knew what he wanted of the man, but he doubted it would feel as good as he wanted. "You know... I'm really not sure what to ask you to do." He chuckled, lightly tracing his fingers over Ken's cheek, barely brushing over his lips with a gentle touch. "It would be the best if you could just... Be with me, you know? Just keep me company." Frederick smiled lightly, his gentle side brought out. He could never be violent. He acted that way in front of his parents sometimes, purely to get what he wanted... But he never harmed anyone. If he did, he always tried to make up for it - after all, money had never been a problem for him.

"...T-There's no master I've heard of like you," at the surprise of his own stutter, he wanted to turn away, but not even he could do that. The soft touch was so gentle and baby-like compared to how he'd been treated many times before by other masters in his life. Ken didn't think he deserved such a gift. There were far more slaves out there that lived terrified of their masters and all he did was do as he was told, there wasn't anything special about him. Was he complaining? Why was he doing that... Ken had gotten off track with his words so had to start himself up again like a reboot, "I was born into this lifestyle. They never told me there would be people like you... I will do as you wish and keep you company, but mind you, you are always free to change your orders and give me new ones."

Ken finally turned to lay his eyes on his master, seeing his smile there on his angelic face. Beautiful blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes was exactly how a normal person would describe an angel, Ken didn't even believe in that stuff until today. If the situation wasn't too much of what is was now... If Frederick really was just like any other master, the black haired boy didn't think he'd even mind. Not with that soft face of his and... You're staring. He turned his head away fast once he took in the fact that his eyes were burying too deep into Frederick again, Stop being a freak, you can make eye contact with him without staring can't you? Damn.

The younger man put the soap into his hair to wash with his head lowered, "Well. Forgive me ahead of time, Master Frederick. I'm not accustomed to keeping someone company in the way you're referring to. I'll need some time, then I'm quite sure you will get the 'company' you're requesting of me." Doing chores, serving, giving his body, those are the things slaves were meant to do. "I also apologize for this question. Why did your father buy you a slave if you don't know what to do with one? I'm sure he would know what to do with a human being with no rights. Rich folk like us for that reason." No rights means they could feel even more highly of themselves. Then again, that's what slaves were bought for in general...

Frederick's lips parted in horror as Ken spoke, one hand raising to lightly rub at his forehead. "That's horrible... Wait, does that mean you've never gone to school, or?.." He asked uncertainly, shaking his head. "Don't think of them as orders, I don't want to order you around. I could if I paid for it, but..." The blond trailed off, a quiet sigh parting his lips. "I'm really sorry you had to go through that all." He murmured, gently stroking his cheek. Offering Ken a smile when he was looked at, Frederick could feel a blush rising up to his cheeks. He was being stared at by such a gorgeous man, he really couldn't help it.

"Err... You don't have to be scared of looking at me." Frederick smiled sheepishly, pulling away a bit to let Ken wash out his hair. "It's no problem. I'll make sure you can live a good life here." He promised softly, his expression gaining a bit of confusion at the next question. "He... He's different than I am, but I doubt he realized that. I act differently around him, too." He admitted quietly, standing up to get Ken a towel. Stretching his body out a bit, he turned to the servant, a warm smile on his face. "Are you done? I'll try to find you something comfortable to wear, though I think my clothes will be a bit too small... Do you mind if we go shopping later today?"

In general, Frederick seemed to have a rather bubbly personality when he wasn't supposed to act like some stuck up royalty. That didn't mean he couldn't get a bit bratty at some points, but more than often he was really down to earth and nice. "If you're hungry, we can also grab a snack while we're out." He added, leaning against the wall slightly as he waited for Ken to get out of the bath. He supposed he could take a bit of an advantage of the situation... He really wanted to touch him, especially the incredible muscles. Frederick himself had never wanted to put on a lot of muscle, though aesthetically, he really liked how it looked.

He didn't want to comment about being offered something of a luxury like a snack or shopping, so he only nodded his head and made a faint noise in his throat of recognition, pulling the plug of the bath after his head and body was cleaned of soap and suds. Ken laid the towel that was given to him over his head to dry his hair, standing up and glancing near Frederick's direction with his deep dark forest eyes hesitantly trailing towards his master, knowing the feeling of being watched, even if it were the human eyes of Frederick and not ones of monsters like he previously knew. Ken was aware he cost a lot of money because of his face and though the blond wasn't going to treat him wrong, his purpose was still there. His purpose was to serve.

"Master Frederick," he said, his eyes not pulling away from his master this time, but he did secretly feel embarrassment from having to explain. It was because he actually felt infatuated over this one, "No matter how you feel about slavery and it's wrongs, that doesn't change the fact that I do belong to you. You can do whatever you want and ask whatever you wish of me. That means anything. You don't have to be shy about it." He didn't want to be so blunt as to tell Frederick he could order him to do 'things', so he only hoped the blond got the idea of what he was saying. Ken just knew those blue eyes didn't look at his naked body and didn't admire him in some way.

Ken turned his eyes straight again to use the towel to dry off the rest of his body, his hair already getting it's waves back despite still slightly dripping water down his face and his bare back. He was deeply appreciating the treatment he was receiving. Being able to use the tub, his soaps and even use this plush towel, he would never have expected this master to give him something so different that he could favor, whether that being the way he was handled or just the mere fact Fredrick was so attractive, something he could just look at everyday without being sick of it.

Frederick felt his heart skip a beat when his eyes met Ken's. There was such strength in that gaze, although it felt like the strength was hidden. He couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it wasn't obvious. As his name was called out, the blond tilted his head to the side slightly, standing close enough to touch the man. As the servant continued speaking, and once Frederick realized exactly what he was trying to say, a soft blush came over his pale cheeks. "I... You..." He stumbled with his words, losing any and all cool he had.

Looking away for a moment to collect himself, the man took in a deep breath and took a small step closer. "Well, I guess I'll..." He trailed off, rather curiously placing a hand on the other's shoulder, slowly sliding down, feeling the firm muscles underneath his fingers. God, they felt great... "No, wait, not here." He muttered, shaking his head as he pulled away. "I hate doing anything intimate in the bathroom. It's really uncomfortable." He chuckled, taking Ken's hand to pull him along as he walked out of the bathroom. Thankfully, his room was close, so there wasn't a problem with anyone seeing his servant naked.

Once they were inside the grand, mostly white and gold bedroom, Frederick let himself wrap an arm around the other's neck and pull him down for a quick kiss. He supposed that if he thought of it as a gift... He could enjoy it for a little bit. His cheeks gaining a red tint, Frederick gently pushed Ken towards the bed, getting rid of his shirt first before climbing on top of him. Placing his hands over the other's chest, he slowly traced his hands over his nipples, gently teasing the nubs. As he began rolling his hips, lightly grounding into Ken's cock, his eyes seemed to gain a bit of a lustful haze over them. "Just... Tell me if I make you uncomfortable." He smiled lightly, leaning back down to kiss the other again, grounding into his cock slowly, near sensually, even though he was still wearing pants.

As if Frederick would cause any discomfort. His lips were so soft and sweet like sugar, just the mere tingle of his lips from the kisses made his heart race considerably faster. Even though he was mostly used for sex, he had to force himself to get turned on, make the most evilest people feel like they had the special touch with his body. The angel he fell for at first glance was able to make his heart skip a beat on top of all that, even the lusty gaze spiraled the slave more hopelessly in love. It may not be so hopeless with this master though... So kind and gentle. He honestly hoped the angel stayed an angel.

"You don't have to worry about something like that," he reassured his master, placing his hands on Frederick's hips, sliding his warm hands up and down, something sensual but not innocent either. It was mostly an action taken for himself because he wanted to feel this beauty's body as well. Ken closed his eyes and took in the pleasure he got from having the blond touch and enjoy his body, while also soaking in the soft skin under his fingertips as well, the sensations downstairs was already a given from his low moans.

His hands roamed beyond their action and roamed around the edge of Frederick's pants, verifying that his softness was, indeed, everywhere. Ken just needed to remind himself the person here wasn't a hag or an old, ugly bag of meat. The black haired man was soon bringing himself to take up the task of undoing his master's pants and pulling out his cock to stroke to give his blond angel something as well, something to feel more frisky about. He never thought he'd see the day where he desperately wanted to see his master's face while being pleasured...

Frederick's lips parted with a soft exhale as he felt Ken's hands on his hips. They felt so nice... Grounding into his cock harder, the blond bit down on his lip slightly, running his hands over the other's damp hair. Gods, it felt good to just have Ken's body underneath him. When his cock was pulled out and stroked, the blond let out a blissful moan, sitting straight on the other's hardened cock. His eyes hooded with lust, Frederick reached over, taking the bottle of lube from a small drawer.

He lifted his hips up slightly to remove his pants entirely, his body simply radiating the need for this. Slicking three of his fingers up with lube, he leaned closer, thrusting two of his fingers inside. As a soft moan passed his lips, Frederick began stretching himself out, making it obvious he was used to playing with himself. He really got lucky... Ken would do much better than a dildo or a vibrator, though he still adored the toys.

Looking Ken in the eyes as he continued stretching himself, sweet moans coming from him, Frederick leaned down, slowly pressing open-mouth kisses along his neck. Soon finiship up, he used some more lube on Ken's cock and, holding it to his entrance, began sliding down. His back arched in bliss, a sweet moan leaving his mouth as he was filled up in such a delicious way. His cheeks flushed, Frederick moaned as he began moving slowly, dictating his own rhythm. Keeping his hands on top of the other's chest, he nearly purred in pleasure, absolutely adoring this. It felt perfect...

Being here was already a big pill to swallow, the fact it all was perfect. Having his master, a beautiful blond with baby blue eyes and a delicious body, give him a show would be harder to take. Later. Because now, all the man could do was enjoy 'keeping him company'. The dirty moans that came out of his mouth burned up Ken from the inside out, to see his face swell with desire as he stretched himself out was all he'd ever need in life. The man could only wish that one day, he'd be given the ability to control the motions of fingers inside of his warm hug, being the one to rub against Frederick's sweet spot and make his knees shake from the bliss.

Ken moaned at that thought and was soon moaning for something greater in the moment. His green eyes shamelessly watched his master take in every inch of his cock, even adoring the glisten of lube that his length had been coated in for this to happen. It had been a while since he had been inside somebody, the previous time being nothing close to the stimulation he was getting from just watching this, let alone feeling it himself. Ken even adored having Fredrick's soft hands using his broad chest as a means of balance and stability, he loved every bit of this. He loved being used for the first time.

With a lustful groan, he bit his bottom lip and brought his hand back to the other man's standing, leaking cock, pumping the muscle in rhythm to Frederick's motions, his eyes going back up to the blue skies, seeing as his master liked having the eye contact. "You sound so sexy, master," he arched up his hips slightly to help get as deep as he could every time, hoping his words would further make the angel happier, "I'm wondering what other things please you... your satisfaction is always in my best interest." With his words, the pace of his hand picked up some speed, thinking maybe his change in pace would also drive Frederick into going faster.

Frederick absolutely loved knowing that Ken was watching. It always turned him on when he thought about being seen in such a state, but because of his status, he really couldn't enjoy sex outside, for example, although he would've loved to... Sometimes he took pictures, either to look through later or, if he felt really confident, even post them online. He was full of kinks and the wish to try them all out. Now he would finally get to enjoy the perfect sex life.

As Ken began stroking his cock, as well as hearing the comment about how sexy he sounded, it all made him ride the other faster, wanton moans keeping his lips parted. He cried out as his prostate was hit, angling each of his moves in a way to get his prostate. He was seriously enjoying this... Having no more time to actually speak words, Frederick bit down on his lip harshly, moaning sweetly as he hit his prostate over and over again.

"So good..." He moaned, his balls tightening as he came, some of the semen getting on himself, though most of it went on the sheets and Ken. He didn't stop moving, though, continuing in a quick pace to feel the other's cum inside of him as well. He had to admit that feeling people's semen inside of him was the best thing possible.

Frederick's moans were just too erotic and hot compared to the rest of Ken's experiences, so when the blond came and even kept going, the man was at his peak, Nearly wincing from his own orgasm, the man's hips bucked upwards without his consent as his white fluids spilled, filling his master with cum. Having the best release on will, the back of Ken's head went heavy against the bed sheets and his breath was heaver. There was no way that his trained eyes could hide the solace and gratification that surfaced being there, the 'just fucked' expression being a complete flip from his stale faces in the tub.

Damn. It was such an anomaly to him how perfect of a position he was in. Being looked at as a human to his new master, that said master being incredibly attractive, and having him be even hotter during sex. Honestly, he felt something horrible might happen, because ever since he was brought into this world, nothing has ever been good. He didn't think that life decided to give him a break... But it truly did based from what he was seeing...

Ken used the end of his thumb to sweep up the leftover cum over his body and made sure to look up at his master while dragging it across his tongue. The taste of him could be sour, or extremly bitter, but the man didn't get any of that at all, he must have really lost his mind and this was all one massive hallucination from finally cracking, because it was like cake icing dancing on his taste buds, "Mmm..."

Frederick's lips parted with one last moan as he was filled up with cum, slowly riding out the other's orgasm. Panting heavily, the blond slowly lifted his hips up to let some of the cum leak out, clearly satisfied. Watching Ken, he couldn't bring himself to feel guilty. After all, it seemed like the other was enjoying as well. Closing his eyes until he could catch his breath, Frederick panted, slowly coming down from his high.

As he opened his eyes, he saw Ken licking off some cum off his finger. Coincidentally, pineapples were his favorite treat... They did taste good, and they made him taste good.With a lazy, satisfied smile on his face, Frederick leaned down, quickly closing the distance between their lips with a kiss. He really, really liked soft touches like this. Of course, sex was great as well, but he found that at least minimal cuddling afterwards was a must for him.

"You're so big..." He murmured softly, laying nearly fully on top of Ken. "It felt so good." He added, biting down on his lip slightly. As he traced his hands over Ken's chest, Frederick couldn't help but adore the firm muscles again. Gods, what could possibly be better? "I guess we need to wash up again... Then we'll go out." He smiled, pressing soft kisses to the other's neck and chest, going over his collarbones gently.

Ken felt like his body was really being adored, softly letting out a last heart-raced breath at the soft fingers and kissed on his skin. Now that it was established in his his head that he will love pleasing Frederick, there came the task of actually doing that. He was a slave all of his life, he couldn't just become normal 'company' at the snap of a finger. It might prove to be harder than he as he might make it to be when they go out shopping, but he was certain things might be different since it was Frederick... "Yes Master Frederick," he said, looking down at the master who got situated over him, "You said that we'd be going out for clothes and you don't want me putting on what I had before. What will I dress in until I get the clothes you want me to wear? Maybe I should stay here and be given other tasks until you return."

For what he was, it wasn't common for him at all to just go out and go shopping. Or anywhere for that matter. Ken wasn't even sure how well his new master would like how he was taught to behave in public, he didn't want to make him uncomfortable, he already had enough of that after telling him what the purpose of a slave was at the beginning. "Your mansion is new you wouldn't want any of getting dusty. You can never have enough people making sure things stay clean," Ken lifted his other hand to his head, moving around the dampened strands of hair that had found themselves sticking to his forehead, using a bit of guilt to maybe get the blond to let him stay, "Or not... Again, you're the one who owns me."

Frederick shook his head, lightly stroking Ken's chest, brushing his thumbs over his nipples. "No, I want you to come with me. I'm sure I can find you something to wear." He muttered, slowly moving his hands up the other's neck, feeling the soft skin underneath his fingertips. He frowned as Ken suggested he would stay to clean up. "No... There are maids for cleaning, I really don't want you to deal with those things." He sighed, resting his head on his servant's chest, listening to the rhythmic heartbeat. The sound always soothed him, no matter who it belonged to.

"Unless you... Want to stay, then I suppose I could buy you clothes by myself..." Frederick muttered quietly, dissatisfaction obvious in his voice. He didn't want to go shopping alone, what could possibly be more boring than that? Lifting himself up so he was sitting, the blond ran a hand over his hair, a quiet sigh passing his lips. "I don't like being alone." He said firmly, a small frown on his face. It was true. Sometimes he actually asked maids to keep him a bit of company when he needed it... And now that he moved out, he really felt like he needed someone with him. "I'll see if I can find some hoodie, maybe, and looser pants... Those should fit you. But first, let's go and shower." Frederick smiled widely, getting off of the bed, waiting for Ken to stand up as well. Perhaps this gift was a new opportunity for him.

"Yes Master Frederick." Guess there will always be things I have to do that I don't want to. He wouldn't say no even if he had choice, just because it was Frederick, but he just didn't want to go out into public. Now that he thought about it, his master was probably interested in showing off his slave. He wouldn't even call him a slave, or treat him like one in public, but he would definitely want people to see him with an attractive, well dressed man at his side. He could tell by how much Frederick enjoyed being looked at during sex. Who am I to complain. Get the hell over it, Ken. You're the luckiest dog to ever exist.

One memory he had going 'out' was to a private dinner party with other people who had slaves. A younger version of himself had been dressed in fragrance oil, given a collar and given the name "Fido" for that specific evening. It was less of a traumatic experience and more of a... entertainment show. While he was there, he was told not to talk, but in his head, he had been very chatty. For instance judged how a lot of the slave owners were ugly and made fun of how their eyes were too far apart or even by the way they smelled. He hated old men cologne and wicked hag perfume. It made him want to gag. That experience made him realize that he had something very precious to him that nobody could take away. That was his rude, judgmental and rambling thoughts. Ah, but he was too love-stricken to dare thing badly about Frederick, that angel.

Ken got up from bed and glanced back down at the bed, seeing the sheets have a faint wet impression of his body from not doing a very good job at getting dry... he had gotten distracted. Going along with the blond, he asked, "Is it out of line to ask if you are open about liking a man? When I'm with rich folk, they tend to keep it silent. Yet your own father gifted me to you. So he knows? I apologize if It was wrong to question."

Frederick let out a quiet sigh at the question, shaking his head. "I'm not really open about it... I don't know, my father would probably kill me if he knew. I think he doesn't want me getting with some low-class girl... He definitely doesn't know I'm gay, I'd like to keep it that way until I can ensure I'll be able to live a decent life without his help." He spoke, entwining their fingers together as he began walking towards the bathroom again, seemingly having no care about being naked.

"Ken, you know... If there's something you really don't want to do, I won't force you." Frederick said as he glanced over his shoulder, a small smile on his face. He wanted Ken to feel comfortable here, at least more than he used to. "Though I really want to cover that mark." The blond added, walking into the bathroom, heading towards the shower this time. Getting inside, he smiled up at the other, standing on his tip toes to lightly peck his lips. Ken was partially right about why he wanted to take him out... Though not entirely. Sure, he wanted others to be jealous of the gorgeous man, but he also wanted to show the latter a nice life, and that definitely included going out.

Reaching over he turned on the water, a playful smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around Ken's shoulders. It seemed he was incredibly quick to warm up to the other. "Is there anything you like to do? Watch movies, read books... Things like that?" He asked, lightly pressing their bodies together. He wanted to know more about Ken, as much as possible.

Again with covering up his brand... It was very thoughtful of him to want to cover it and make it into some design or something, it was, but it wasn't necessary. If anything, it might cause him trouble. If it gets covered up and he's put back for sale, they'd have to burn his flesh with a different number. The pain of getting a tattoo, then the pain of getting re-branded, that wasn't something he wanted to do. He didn't say anything about covering his mark or about how Frederick was okay with hearing him out. He didn't want to say no and as much as it was nice being here, it might not even last forever, so he didn't want the tattoo. He might mention his discomfort about the idea when it was happening. His hopes weren't that high of himself however.

Asked the other questions, he couldn't help answer back sarcastically in the safety of his mind, Do you think I have any free time with this job? He'd never say that to any master let alone Frederick, so Ken took a breath of air and shook his head, "I don't have anything that I do. When I don't have anything to do, I clean or sleep... My last master had a cat that I sort of played with when he wasn't around. That was fun." School? No. Having an abundance of healthy activities? No. Being free enough to watch a movie? Um. No. "If I may put input in, maybe a cat might fit nicely in your mansion. They're a very elegant species."

Frederick's lips parted with a disappointed sigh, moving away to take a sponge and begin washing the body in front of him. He was incredibly keen on touching him, it seemed. "That won't do... I might get a cat later, but that can't be all that you do. You do know how to read right?" He asked expectantly, slowly moving the sponge over his chest, down his abdomen, where most of the cum had gotten on to. The maids would take care of the bedsheets, of course.

"So... Is there anything you've wanted to try out? Just ask, I can get you anything." He smiled, moving one of his hands to his ass to slowly scoop out any leftover cum inside. Grunting softly, the blond glanced up, a small smile playing on his face. "I've actually been thinking about getting a couple of horses. I'd love to go for a ride every once in a while." He said casually, lightly wrapping an arm around Ken's waist. He was trying really hard to think of some activities for his new servant, but it was a bit hard... He barely knew anything about him.

Feeling these new things with his master, he almost forgot about the fact Frederick was so rich, he could get anything he wanted at any time. He found that there was never any use wishing to be someone else or to have been born in another person's shoes, one thing that helped was criticizing how blind people were to how much life sucked for other people. That they were so damn lucky to have been born out of some rich woman's legs and not a female sex slave. He bet that his mother wasn't even a woman when he was born. Slave owners tended to give their girls birth control and if they were too young, they couldn't use it. The result of that were girls being pregnant as young as eleven years old, he's seen it before. Ken wasn't saying his mother was that young, but still. If anyone besides a slave was born like that, it would be a tragedy. And what? His whole life was considered a tragedy and nobody cared.

Ken was in this for too long to care either. It's just how the world was, he came to terms with that fact early in his life. Yet his master right in front of him was thinking about a couple horses...

"I don't know how to read or write." Frederick wasn't bad to him at all, so he didn't want to think anything wrong of that. Its not like he'd ever understand hardship. "If you really insist, Master Frederick, I think something useful and something for me to do would be learning how to do so. Children's learning books would suffice... I had one before, it was helpful." Before the master had burned it up when he was having a hard time making out a sentence. "Learning is something nice... It's not like I got much of that, though. I was too busy being a slave." Ken came closer to Frederick touches, not minding having hands on him as long as they belonged to that angel.

Frederick looked up in slight confusion when he was told Ken could not, in fact, read or write. Lightly placing his other hand with the sponge on the other's shoulder. "I'll be sure to get you books and... I could definitely get you a tutor, that would make your learning process a bit easier. Although... I suppose I could help with the basics, too." The man smiled, continuing to wash the other carefully. After that was done, he quickly went through his hair and pulled Ken out of the shower. "You know, I could offer you a proper education. If you want, I could definitely hire teachers and have you prepared for enrolling in a university." He suggested, walking towards the fluffy towels, taking one for himself, and one for Ken.

While he dried his hair, the blond looked curiously at his servant... No, he disliked that word. His friend? Lover? Perhaps lover would go the best for now, until he figured out more about Ken. "Do you feel like walking around the town a bit when we get the clothes and food?" He asked, rubbing his face into the soft towel before putting it away. He smiled up at the taller male, waiting for him to finish up as well. "I can't wait to dress you up in nice clothes... I promise, you can pick whatever you like, don't even look at the price." Grinning lightly, Frederick moved up to plant a soft kiss on his cheek. He definitely didn't plan on letting Ken go back to the horrible life he led before.

Ken wasn't doubting that Frederick would do what he could to get him educated, it was a very kind gesture, even though it might be hard to do with the absence of record of his existence. It was more than he could ever hope for to receive. More than he felt could actually happen. How could a slave, one from birth, just ease into a world he was never apart of? He guessed that in order to truly please his master, he'd have to. That was always his number one task. "University might be thinking too far ahead, may I say... being taught on the mansion grounds is an easier thing to take in first... It's your decision on how far it goes. You..." He paused as he dried off, refraining from re-mentioning how Frederick is the one in control of his being. The blond insisted he not think like that, but he was sure it would always be in the back of his head, even if he was able to live a regular life in the end. In that instance, he'd be was 'free', but always be indebted to Frederick, his master.

"As for clothes, Master Frederick, I'm afraid I don't have any clue on what I'd look at. I think it would be best that you pick out items for me to try on. It's for your eyes that I am to be for, you should dress me how you want me to look," Ken wanted to smile at the kiss on his cheek, it was something that made him feel safer, but he instead only leaned down to return the kiss to his master, his eyes adverting away to prevent himself from feeling the desire to kiss his lips instead, "You like affection... Is kissing you in public something you would be interested in? Or is that a risky action to take when others are around?"