gwarp Posted January 15, 2019 Posted January 15, 2019 Does anybody know about volume 3 ? vol 3 is already out Dec 21st, 2018 :Excited:
cruciatus Posted February 1, 2019 Author Posted February 1, 2019 UPDATE: Added volume 03 raws in the first post.
aqua11alta Posted February 2, 2019 Posted February 2, 2019 hello.. first of all thank you for uploading the volume 3! I noticed lately some series are uploaded and available for read only. is there no way we can have another link up for download maybe?
Maddy18 Posted February 2, 2019 Posted February 2, 2019 Thank you very much for sharing vol 3 !:leaf15::leaf15::leaf15:
lalaxx Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 Thanks so much for uploading the final volume! I'm so glad I got to see their ending.
gwarp Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 One of the most satisfying stories I've ever read. Thank you for sharing, cruciatus!
sharkbait Posted February 16, 2019 Posted February 16, 2019 Thanks for volume 3!! I'm so happy that Kei could heal and be happy with Yuuta!
violet95 Posted July 1, 2019 Posted July 1, 2019 I can't open Volume 3 does anyone have an alternative link?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now