Jump to content

Gift 🎁 ICHINOSE Yuma [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you! For All , but the link of vo!. 3 marks me error

Posted

Can anyone upload the raw for volume 3?

 

Thank you very much!

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I can't see the manga volume 3 . You can re-upload please.

 

Thank you

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted


Gift 🎁 ICHINOSE Yuma [JP]

 

TGtxU9V.png

 

 

Original Name: Gift - Shiroi Kemono no, Kikoenu Koe no, Mienai Ondo no

 

Alt. Names: gift 白い獣の、聞こえぬ声の、見えない温度の、

 

Author/Artist: ICHINOSE Yuma

 

Released: 2015

 

Original Publisher: Gentosha

 

 

 

animated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gifanimated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gif

 

 

 

Download Gift Manga:

 

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
|
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Animated%20Gif%20New%20%2833%29.gif

 

 

 

animated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gifanimated_rainbow_star_divider_by_gasara-d5hgo54.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

 

 

hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, i cant download the link :No!:

 

helpp me please :Sleepy::Sad:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Sorry,could you plese reload the 2 and 3 volumes? The first one is very intriguing.:Sad:

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Could someone re upload the link for volume 3 please? Thank u very much

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

i cant download the link!!!Help me please

:No!:

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hello

I just tried the volume 3 link

I guess it times out

But please, please, can you give us another link or alternative?

Please...

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

There's a error in volume 3. Anyone can send me the raws?

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Hi would you reconsider uploading again volume 3?? thank you so much!

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Pleasee re-upload volume 3 pleasee thank you so much

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

A new link for volume 3 would be greatly appreciated 

  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Please re-upload volumen 3! 🙏🙏🙏

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Please someone reupload volume 3! Because the link doesn't work anymore :msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

 

【gift (上) + (中) + (下)】

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
  【For a limited time】

Spoiler

Password: Ryo

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 24
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh my god, thank you so much!!!! I'm very happy!!:166858411_Jumpingaround:

  • Like 1
Posted

Thank you so very much for sharing!!  :ali_059:

  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Posted

hii!! I've been looking for the vol.3 EVERYWHERE and I can't find anywhere other than here and I can't even buy on Amazon (I'm not American and dollars are so expensive T.T) I've seen that you've putted the link for limited time, could you do that again? I really want to finish this one, sorry for the request and thank you for the links as well S2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus