Kohaku tsubasa

slavery

born on earth i was sold into slavery by my father.unknown to me or my mother a man came in the house talking about a debt my father owed."you must pay or they pay"the man screamed over and over flailing his arms."take him,he will pay my debt as long you don't hurt my wife"my father said grabbing me with his rough hands he tossed me to the man.this man wreaked of some foreign alcohol it made me sick to my stomach.my brain could comprehend why my own father did this to me.the man tossed me into a wagon which was made out of splintery wood.it hurt my feet and i wanted to get away but i could not.he put a cold metal thing around my neck connecting the two ends so i would not get away.now i knew there was no escaping my doom.i sighed as the wagon jumped and i could now see my home far off in the distance.my eyes filled with tears as the wagon got farther away.this is unfair i kept thinking why did i deserve this i am only five years old.the cart came a grinding stop as the man unloaded a bunch of other people of shapes,colors and sizes off the wagon on to a stand in the middle of the dead looking town.all the sudden he unfastened my collar and put me up on the stand.then a few tall slender half dead people with pale white skin came crawling up.i closed my eyes really tight they scared me so much that i squatted down."hey boy stand up time to go i sold everyone but you"the man said drunkenly i stood up quickly thinking this is a good thing.he grabbed me by my hair dragging me mercilessly across the cold hard ground.the side of my face burned and my ear started to bleed."ahh"i screamed in pain! he throw me into the cart and put a collar on my neck that was closer to the bottom of the wagon.the collar was a bit warmer then the one i first wore.i touched the side of my face and it stung."oww"i yelped in pain as my eyes felt dry so streams of warm tears fell from my face into my lap.i wondered what the future held for me.

years later same story but i got a different man who wreaked of cigarettes.my hand where in front of me wrist in handcuffs.he was dragging me by the arm with his slimy wet hand.there was a massive black space ship parked in the huge station.on farther inspection it was a dark grey because the paint was burned in some spots and there was blood and claw marks on the side of it.we stopped and he handed me off to another man who put me in place.a click noise happened this let me know i was not going anywhere."watch him advertise him whatever i have to go do something"the greasy man said and the younger one nodded."anyone want a slave boy he will work for free"the young one quivered as he said this.

catboy

curled up to my mother i felt warmth.she gently called my name and awoke to look into her kind face."my sweet son soon it will be time to find your ship for the bonding ceremony"mother said in a gently soft tone knowing i was not awake fully.she licked my nose which was not wet.i stretch out my arm fingers extending as i yawn loudly then i sat up.my tail flicked back and forth i then stood up waiting for mother."mother"i call looking concerned."i am coming my son"she said trying to stand up but she could not."mother"i call again my ears go down and my lip puckers out like i am going to cry."i am sorry my son"she said in a sad tone.she never says she is sorry i thinking to my self as my tail stops moving all together.my eyes get watery as i run over to her hugging her neck."mother please don't die"i say now crying due to the thought of losing the only family i have left on my home planet."i am sorry i don't want you to be all alone,i have been sick for a long time i never wanted you to know because you will worry and may not pick the right ship for you my sweet son"she tried to say without crying."please dont go"i said in a kind of demanding way."stop being selfish you little brat"a woman said snottily."i am not being selfish"i said a bit said."my son is not a brat and i am pretty sure if all your family die on you,you would be sad too"mother said in a slightly angry tone.the woman huffed"well at least i would not demand they not die"the woman said smugly as she walked away.this made me angry my blood felt like it was boiling and my face turned red. i tried to chase her but mother gently picked me up holding me in her arms."anything they say is wrong you are not selfish it hurts to die"mother said as she hugged me her great tail wrapped around me it was so soft also warm.

the next day i woke up knowing i had to go alone.i ran down the soft gravel path mother had shown me.at the end was a vast array of ship of all shapes,sizes and colors.how will i know which one is mine i wondered as i walked around a bit.i finally found a massive black one the doors open throwing gravel everywhere.i cover my eyes with my arms then a loud sound goes off that i have no clue what it is."boy"a man says walking up behind me."yes"i say moving my arms so i can see him."touch the ship"the man said."ok"i say touching the side of the ship.i am pulled in by the light inside there is no words to describe how weird it felt.the massive doors close it is dark and cold on the grates where i lay unconscious.

walking through the crowded ship station i try to find my way back to my ship.this man that wreaked of faggots(cigarette)bumped into me knocking me to the ground with a loud thud."oww"i said in pain as my knee had a shock wave of pain.i get up quickly and dust my self off but my knee almost falters."thanks a lot guy"i mumble under my breathe as i stagger on."anyone want a slave boy he will work for free"a young boy said wondering back and forth on the plate form.i stop when i see a filthy boy barley wearing in clothes with handcuffs binding his wrist this was all fixed to a wood stand.this makes me mad i feel the same as i did when that lady said that stuff on my home planet."i will take him"i speak up walking up the young boy."boss"he called and the smelly man came running back."he wants to but this filthy thing"the man said i show my fangs and hiss at him."yes i do"i say angrily."fine want him like he is or free"the man said looking me over."free thanks how much for him"i said impatiently."100 hundred"the man said with a smile."here"i say handing him a hundred dollar bill.the young one took the off hand cuffs the human boy."come on"i say in a kind voice with my hand out for him to take.he finally does his hands are so soft when the boy turned i could see the they where rough on him.i take him too the cock pit where i see not one soul.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

Top Posters In This Topic

femboy(sorry if this title makes you mad)

n this darkness i remembered nothing of being a small child or little at all.i only could feel cold liquid surrounding me that seemingly i could breath in which made no sense to my brain.apparently i was not very smart i did not know anything but i was not scared.finally i heard a loud smashing or braking glass sound this frightened me.feeling my self fall onto cold wet sharp stuff that pierced my flesh making a warm liquid pour out.not making a sound for some reason i could not make any sound so i laid there not being able to move"look at what you have done its bleeding every where"a man said harshly.something even colder picked me up taking off a mask i had been wearing this whole."i-i soorry"the mech said putting my head on his cold wet chest it felt so hard and weird on the side of my head."put that back on and give it here now"the man demanded."no"the mech braking off the restraints on my wrists and ankles.i felt a slight tug but it did not hurt at all.i closed my eyes slowly but i felt a slight change in position.i opened my eyes a little to see what had happened and we where near the door."stop now"the man said as a loud boom sound went off and i was tossed down on the soft dry earth.i looked back to see the mech braking into pieces this made me feel a new emotion i have never felt.my face felt heavy and i was hot my eyes started filling up with a warm liquid that ran down my face."run"the mech said this gave me the courage to get up my legs shook but i finally got away.

now i find myself forced to have sex with men and women.they say i am not human i am a human hybrid whatever that means.i was sold over and over to a new person and they would do what they wanted. not one of the ones i have came across so far where that mean they never beat me.till i got what they said would be my final master.i was thrown in a dark hole and i thought to myself darkness isn't this where i started off. a man that was huge in size grabbed my arm dragging me into a room that was filthy trash lay every where.he cleaned off a spot by pushing the trash away with his arm.underneath was a bed that was unseen due to the trash.he harshly throw me on to the bed taking off his clothes.i was horrified i knew there was no way i would survive him my eyes shook in fright.the greasy man ripped off my clothes and started to cry tears pouring off my face they where not warm at all."no"i screamed he looked at me."what do you mean i paid for you,you little b*tch"he said spitting in my face in anger."i cant take you i will die please no i cant i will die"i cried at him in a loud scared voice i quivered my voice even cracked a bit.he did seem to care he forced my hands above my head."ahh"i screamed as he started to rape me i kept thinking this is unfair when he was done i could feel that warm liquid under me spreading."how dare you refuse me you b*tch"he said spitting more but i was done i could barley hear him.i just started holding my wrist that was aching with a deep pain.for no reason he started pounding his fist into my body and i screamed out in excruciating pain.the warm liquid was filling up the sheet around me i knew now that this was my blood and i was going to die.the pounding stopped i now felt a soft fluffy something encasing me i fall unconscious.

to wake up later with soft wrap of some kind around all of my wounds.my body was heavy i could not move at all."why did you save this fem boy you stupid mech"a man screamed harshly."because he needed me"the mech whispered."i know you think he needed you but he would have been better off dead and you should be dead to"the man said in a calmer voice."i know"the mech said."you gonna take care of him"the man said which made me happy i was always called a fem boy wait i thought he did call me that ."yes i will"the mech said softly."his *ss is tore up someone with a huge cock thrusted him"the man said a bit sad."can you fix him"the mech asked?"yeah but i need some money for that the skin wont be easy to come by"the man said a bit concerned."you can use my skin"the mech said."what why"the man asked?"because i feel it is my fault he got hurt"the mech said standing up i could only him out of a little hole in the wrap he was tall but that is all i could see because of his height."fine"the man said that is the last i heard or seen for awhile.