Shadows Saga: Pandemonium [Fantasy, Yaoi]

Mid-Nightshade

Which Character did you like Best?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

◠✯◡Shadows Saga: Pandemonium◡✯◠

449ab115-27df-4a8d-aa29-de46c16ade47_zps8ashzv5q.jpg

"Tynan Shadows, a typical incubus from the Abyss lived a pretty redundant life, feeding from the human villages and doing nothing to draw too much attention to himself. Fearing death to the multitude of powerful demons running in the 'big' world. For 60 years he hid among the scattered human farms, until a stranger came into his life to change everything about the world he knew, and introducing him to a new one, Edena. What is the history behind Tynan's mother? What difference to the double world of Edena and Abyss, could one miserable little incubus achieve? And who is this stranger who knows more about him than he does himself?"

This story and art was written by my submissive who's very modest about their work so I decided to share it because personally, I love this story. It's different, the characters are catching and the story itself unpredictable and the worlds are one of a kind. So please give it a read and review, it would mean quite a bit to the author. All the art he's done has been done by him up to this date.

Updated twice a week until the first book is completed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mid-Nightshade

Top Posters In This Topic