Mei and Greypaw's love

melodytheuke80

Introduction

---

Mei looked up at the starry, shimmering navy blue sky. he sighed. It has been a while since he confessed to Greypaw. He wondered what the wolf man would think of him.

Oh no...He's gonna hate me >,

Mei could only imagine all the teasing he would recieve from Greypaw. Greypaw would laugh at him. He wouldn't return the feelings. He would think it's weird.

That's what Mei thought then.

chapter 1

Mei and Greypaw were laying on the grass together, naming the clouds and finishing up their picnic. They had went out on a date together that day. It was a peaceful day, just him and his lover. Eventually Greypaw looked over at Mei and asked, "Can I ask you, uh...something personal, Mei-kun?"

Mei blinked innocently. "Eh? Sure."

"Okay. Don't get mad or anything." Greypaw requested, and Mei nodded.

"I promise I won't!"

"Good. Well, we've never had intercourse before. Uh...since we haven't, and it's summertime, I was wondering i-"

"W-Waaaaaiiit! What is 'intercourse' Greypaw?" Mei stammered to the wolf man, his puppy ears perking up.

Greypaw sighed. "You don't know this?"

"nope."

"You're pretty naive, aren't you," Greypaw said quietly.

"I know"

"I'm talkin' about sex"

There was an awkward silence. Mei's cheeks heated up to a bright pink. "EHHHHH?!!!!! Wah! Are you talking about ...t-that?"

"You said you wouldn't get mad," Greypaw asked, a little annoyed.

"I-i'm not mad!" Mei yelped, "I've just never had...sex before!"

"Wow. You're a virgin, then?" Greypaw chuckled. "Alright. I'll show you how it's done. We'll start at home, ok?"

Mei blushed. "U-um. S-sure."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle with you," Greypaw smiled gently, and Mei couldn't help but to feel safe and protected by Greypaw.

"I trust you."

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoi4fans

• melodytheuke80

Top Posters In This Topic