REVISED! Group RP: Taisho Romance+ Supernatural +Mystery. Recruiting 4 players (18+)

hal7283

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Ah, merci, that is quite good to know. And I do not know about perfect, but if you think so, then I appreciate the compliment. But what you say is quite understandable, speeding or slowing time can be quite frustrating if one is attempting to try and create a plot or make an event come in to play. Well, I am glad that things have been straightened out.

Encore une fois merci. Je suis impatient de parler avec vous de nouveau.

Jusqu'à ce moment arrive, je vous dis adieu.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Tacita_Virtus

• Snoopycake

HEY ALL! I won't be able to get a reply up until after Christmas. Sorry about the wait, hoping that is okay! I promise I will post though :)

• 5 weeks later...

Alright guys, I suppose this is bound to happen sooner or later. As you must have noticed Fallen had been missing for a while, and because it has been far more than a week since Snoopycake did his response I decided to skip Fallen's turn for this round. Which means Tacita it's your turn now. I really hope by the time we got to Fallen again he would be back....

Bonjour,

I shall have a reply up soon, most likely tomorrow as it's quite busy right now. Yes, it might be morning here right now, 2 a.m., but I have things I'm working on. So, surely I will have something written by this evening. As for Snow, well, I've heard that some things have gone on lately in his life, and it's been really hectic. Hopefully he'll be back soon, he told me he should be by early next month, and maybe sooner.

Au revoir.

Bonjour,

I shall have a reply up soon, most likely tomorrow as it's quite busy right now. Yes, it might be morning here right now, 2 a.m., but I have things I'm working on. So, surely I will have something written by this evening. As for Snow, well, I've heard that some things have gone on lately in his life, and it's been really hectic. Hopefully he'll be back soon, he told me he should be by early next month, and maybe sooner.

Au revoir.

That's great news! I assume you and Fallen snow are friends? Send my regards to Fallen would you?

Oui, he and I are close friends. I shall let him know you send your regards. He'll be glad to know that you keep him in your thoughts.