An Unexpected Change (StainedCrimson and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Ken looked down at his feet at the dragon's words, nodding slightly. He didn't want to take long, that was the problem. Even from the very start he could tell others were staring. The only thing that he stopped to look at were small accessories - hair ties, gloves and scarves. He actually picked a few for himself, after making sure with the dragon that it was okay. As they went further in, the werewolf tried to make himself smaller somehow, avoiding to look anyone in the eye. It was a bit scary to be like this, the only one from his species surrounded by others.

What caught his attention was a really flashy shop, something that was bound to have lots of colorful clothes - and Ken was a real sucker for colorful clothes. He disliked wearing plain colors, especially black or gray. The redhead was glad, in a way, when Haimo called for a break. His eyes hurt a bit from all the colors, but he was satisfied. He picked out several shirts, some pants, a jacket and even shoes. All in all, he felt like he could manage to live with these clothes.

As he was seated at the bar, Ken picked the seat closest to the wall so others wouldn't notice him so much. Letting out a quiet breath, the werewolf glanced up, a small smile tugging at his lips. "Thank you, so much." He said simply, beginning to eat soon. The werewolf refused to let his gaze go anywhere other than his food. If he had a tail, it would be in between his legs - the stares were hard to take. They felt judgmental. "I... Think I have enough, though." Ken added after a bit, referring to the amount of clothes he'd gotten.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• StainedCrimson

Haimo tilts his head a bit confused. "Are you sure? I thought you might like to look for things to entertain yourself with also." He can tell the other is uncomfortable so he looks around to see what could be the cause. Outside of seeing curious looks thrown their way, most are studiously ignoring. Particularly since his posture has shifted to one of being prepared to go after something if given cause.

With an irritated rumble he glares around once more before focusing on the wolf. "If you wish to be done however we can certainly head back." Though once he gets the wolf back he'll have to start working on plans for the Rut and making sure all will be safe and tended to. Granted all dragons are responsible for finding their own partner(s), but making sure no one is left to roam free and hurt or be hurt during their rut is key. Not too mention find those for his own and find someone who can be with Ken while he's otherwise preoccupied. Slipping into sullen thoughts about who can trust enough for the task, he proceeds to finish his meal.

Ken looked down at his meal, nervously scratching at the side of his head. "What things do you mean?.. There are books in your house, I don't need much to keep myself entertained." He smiled lightly, feeling a bit more at ease after seeing Haimo ready to protect him. It really did feel good to be cared about, enough to want to protect him. He felt safe like this, which soon showed as his body relaxed slightly, although he still was, although unconsciously, making himself seem smaller.

"Maybe some other day? I'd really love to see more of the city, too." Ken suggested with a small, yet warm smile on his face before continuing to eat. With food he definitely wasn't picky, never had been. "I really don't want to be a lot of trouble, but... The night after this one is full moon." He said quietly, looking up at the dragon. "Would you really take me out somewhere that night?" He asked, then put the last piece of the meat into his mouth and set his cutlery away. Finally gaining enough bravery, Ken looked around cautiously, curiously checking out the surroundings and what the people around were wearing.

As the other relaxes so does he. "Books of your own, maybe some kind of craft or art..." He shrugs not sure what the other's interests are. "I do not know what hobbies and such you enjoy so it was merely an offer for you to look and find something." When Ken says he'd like to see more some day he allows a small pleased and proud smile to appear on his face. "I am pleased to hear that. It would be my pleasure to show you more of my lands." A low content rumble is let out causing the others who can hear it, or smell his contentment, to relax as there's no fear of their Alpha tearing anyone's throat or heart out.

When asked if he was serious about taking the other out for his full moon run, he gives an emotionless slow blink at the wolf. "I said I would so I will." He replies as if a bit offended his word wasn't taken seriously. Seeing the other start to look around though, his demeanor relaxes a bit. For the most part everyone is dressed in mid to high quality clothing that's more for comfort and functionality. A few have more flamboyant items on, but most decoration is done in accessories of jewelry or some such. Though it's noticed that few of dragons themselves have much in that way on them, instead it tends to be more of those that are not dragon but clearly with one that are dressed so. Minus some who must be mated pairs, then it tends to be the more submissive one of the two dragons that are covered in more of the finer items. The surroundings themselves are very similar. High quality work and touches, but comfortable and well taken care of.

Ken glanced up, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "While it would be nice to try something out, I never really... Wanted to, or had the chance to do anything of the sort. Well, except for books." The werewolf smiled, gently rubbing the bridge of his nose while tossing a quick look at the dragon's eyes. Just moments after, he averted his eyes, glancing up at the ceiling. Did dragons ever turn into their other form when in great anger, for example? He'd heard of a few incidents where his own species turned into werewolves because of the great rage they felt, but those very individuals were on the brink of going mad. Then again... Dragons seemed to be stronger.

"Could you show me more of your land tomorrow, then? Before night comes, I mean." Ken asked, a small smile playing on his face. Unconsciously, he was trying to appear submissive and with only good intentions, so that others would not see him or even think of him as a threat. He traced his gaze over the others' clothes curiously, noting the jewelry on some, while others appeared to not have that much on them. That raised a question in the young wolf's mind. "Why are some wearing more accessories than others? Does it have something to do with rank?" Ken asked as he looked back at Haimo, pushing his plate away for him as he'd finished his meal.

Haimo nods in understanding. "I see. Well here you will have the chance to try whatever hobby takes your interest for the most part." He can almost feel the curiosity and questions bubbling up under the surface in the little wolf and it takes effort on his part to not smile when one finally makes it way out followed almost immediately by another. Seeing that Ken is done with his food, he stands and gathers most of the bags. "Come on pet, lets head back home and I will answer your questions." A slight curling of the edges of his mouth finally appears causing his face to soften slightly.

As they head on back, he keeps one arm wrapped possessively wrapped around the slim wolf. "I have to go to a meeting today before dinner. If I get back at a decent time we can go out tonight since the near full moon will offer enough light. Otherwise we can go after breakfast tomorrow." The request was simple enough and anything his little treasure should ask of him, so long as it's within his ability to give, he will do. That is what it means to have a treasure after all. Looking after and protecting it, but also making sure that it's happy and loved.

The last question, however, he waits until they're away from the others and nearly back to the house to answer. "That has nothing to do with rank pet." By this point the other probably thought he wasn't going to answer, but it's almost a very personal kind of question. "Some of them had items on them merely because they wanted to, but most of them have them because they were given to them by their dragons. Some wear them because they genuinely want the items or because they know it pleases their dragons to see them wear items from their treasure as a claiming of sorts."

Ken found himself smiling widely after being told he would have a chance to try out some hobbies. He'd always thought about starting something, but he never stuck around with anything. He'd tried drawing, which he enjoyed, but it took up a lot of time in the end so he didn't continue. He'd tried writing, but it was hard to think of the best words to express what he wanted to say, so he decided it wasn't for him. What he'd always wanted to try out was sewing, but no one let him get near something as expensive as fabric, or a sewing machine - that was entirely out of the question.

The werewolf glanced up as Haimo stood up, following after as well. He enjoyed the arm around him, leaning against the dragon's body slightly, taking the last few bags the other hadn't taken. The redhead looked up, a smile playing on his face as the other talked about a meeting. "Oh... Alright." He was somewhat disappointed that Haimo would leave him. He was really beginning to enjoy the company. He had a feeling the two of them could really spend a lot of time together without either getting annoyed or bored.

As Haimo began explaining about why some of the people wore more jewelry, Ken had indeed near forgotten about the question. However, after being explained, he really did understand... But one more question rose in his mind. "Does... This apply to me, too?" He asked hesitantly, feeling as if he was pushing Haimo to give him accessories. He didn't intend to sound that way, but it still did. "I mean... You did mention you thought of me as a treasure, right?" The werewolf asked in slight confusion. Perhaps it was simply too early for him to get anything like that? It would be so nice, though... After not having any recognition, feeling needed was really something he craved for.

Haimo tilts his head and slowly responds. "Yes... and no. Some items are only those given to mates. While not all those who become a dragon's treasure become a mate, that doesn't mean the treasure is tucked away and forgotten either." Glancing at Ken he reads between the lines as well. "And I had not thought such things would interest you, though perhaps some day I might be tempted to give you a few trinkets if I thought it would make you happy or please you to have them. Not too mention we are still in our early days of getting to know one another pet. Gifts of that kind tend to spook those who are not dragon or know our ways."

He gives a rolling shrug while still keeping an arm around the curious wolf. "Many do not understand what a dragon's treasure truly is pet. Though there are those out there who know our weaknesses and try to use them against us." The luring them with precious items or lovely beings into a trap to kill or capture them. The thought brings a frown to his face as he thinks of some of his own brethren who'd fallen into such lures.

The look quickly dissipates as they arrive at the house and he ushers the other in. Setting the bags down in Ken's room, he turns to face the other. "It is time for me to go. I shall return as soon as the meeting is over. If I'm late be sure to feed yourself." This is given as more of an order from an alpha as he expects the other to not wait for him to eat if it gets too late. Satisfied the other will do as bid, he lightly pets the other's hair for a moment before leaving to head to the meeting chambers.

He braces himself before pushing the doors open and taking his spot at the head of the table. Soon topics are being discussed, concerns raised and he having to delegate and decide the way they shall be handled. As the meeting starts to draw to an end, he brings up the most necessary topic. "Everyone has their rutting partners chosen correct?" Looking around he's pleased to see all the nods of confirmation. "Excellent. I will be moving my own location this year into deeper into the mountains, but before then I want a list of submissives or those too young to go into a rut turned into me within the next two days. I want someone to stay with my omega when I am not there." Even though there are little to no facial responses, he can smell the surprise on all of them as they'd clearly expected him to rut with the omega in his possession. Still, they all bow and give voice to their understanding of the order.

Not giving them time to say anything else, he stands and leaves. When all is said and done the meeting took nearly four hours by the time he gets back.

Ken felt his cheeks redden slightly as Haimo mentioned giving him something one day. He couldn't fight off a smile that made its way up to his face at the thought of having something given to him by the dragon, something to show he really was appreciated... The werewolf glanced up as the other mentioned others using the treasures to lure dragons into a sad fate. "That's horrible." He muttered quietly, unconsciously moving closer to the dragon. If he got too close, he could always become a target himself. That thought scared him, especially after finding an environment that was so nice.

As they came back home and the bags were set down, Ken was told Haimo had to leave now. With a barely dissatisfied expression on his face, the redhead nodded, watching as the dragon left him. He wasn't hungry yet, though, as he'd just eaten, so instead he decided to explore Haimo's lands. Before that, though, he changed into one of the new pants he'd gotten and the shoes, so it would be comfortable to walk even a longer distance. He then set out to find himself a nice place, perhaps to relax or read, as he took a book with himself as well.

After nearly an hour of wandering around in a rather slow pace, Ken found a small pond and a tree right next to it. That was where he decided to lay down for a while and read. The nature was soothing, and there were just enough noises to make him feel at ease. Just like that, he settled down against the tree to read, curiously flipping one page after another. Like that, the remaining three hours passed, but no hunger nor cold reached him. He was so taken in the book, he entirely forgot about anything else that was around him.

Once Haimo enters the house, he tilts his head back while taking in a deep breath when greeted with silence and no sign of anything cooking. Frowning at the fading scent of the little wolf he'd left here, he goes out back to see if maybe the wolf just went outside to sit in some sun for a time. Not seeing him, he lets out a low growl while frowning. Even though he'd told the other he could wander within certain confines, that does not mean he can do so without so much as a note left behind to make sure the dragon knows where the other will be.

Not too mention it's not a safe time for the other to go out too far. While he'd be safe from other dragons, there are still wild bears, mountain cats and the like that wouldn't hesitate to make a meal out something like the non-aggressive omega. Growling louder he tears off his clothes and shifts, swiftly he takes off but stays close to the tree line so he can see any forms beneath them that aren't running away to hide. Catching Ken's scent he lets out a roar before shifting so that he rises before suddenly diving down into the line and lands almost on Ken as he's half in the pond and half out so his face is right in the other's. A low rumble with smoke coming out of his nostrils showing his slight irritation and concern.

Seeing the other merely reading and safe alleviates some concern but almost raises his irritation at the other's lack of concern for his own well being. Eyes narrowed, he does not yet shift back, and his tail twitching much like a cat's when agitated.

Ken flinched at the roar, looking around with wide eyes. It wasn't until the dragon landed, and so close to him, that the werewolf dropped the book, ready to run for his life. Scrambling to his feet, the redhead felt tears prickling at his eyes, not even recognizing the dragon in front of him for the first few moments. Even when he did, the fear did not fade. His heart was beating so fast he could swear anyone around him could hear, his lips parting and closing again as he breathed in desperately, his body shaking.

"I-... I-..." He muttered quietly, near hyperventilating. Haimo was definitely angry. He fucked up, he really fucked up. Ken could feel cold beads of sweat on his body, rolling down his skin. From the fear, he didn't even realize the tears had begun falling as well. Dropping back to the ground, the werewolf covered himself with his arms, ready to accept his fate. Everything from him just radiated fear. He was sure he would be killed. What else could possibly happen when one angered a dragon? And an Alpha, at that? He was doomed, there was no saving.

Letting out a long soft huff and nudges the other until he uncurls and looks up. He's annoyed yes, but in no way is he angry. Once he gets the other to look up, he lightly bumps him to make him fall over and continues to scent and look him all over until satisfied that his wolf is fine and was merely too wrapped up in his book to notice the late hour. Huffing he jerks his head at the book indicating it should be picked up before lowering down to make it easy for Ken to get on.

While nothing in the woods would be a match for him in either form, he has a wolf to look after and shifting to his human form brings unnecessary risk. So he will wait until they get back to make sure that Ken understands what he did wrong. Once Ken is on, he quickly takes off and wings back to the house arriving just as the sun is sitting low in the sky.

The moment Ken's feet touch the ground he shifts back and grabs the other, looking at him with a deep frown. "You don't have much of a self-preservation instinct do you?" He huffs, smoke escaping him. "Nor common courtesy of at least leaving a note it would seem." It's almost as if one can still see his tail twitching behind him in irritation. "You need to be more careful pet. While dragons may not bother you there are many things in this mountain that would not hesitate to attack and eat you or whisk you away."

Ken didn't know what the hell was happening, but when Haimo nudged him, he was sure he would be eaten. However, it seemed like all that was wanted from him was to... Sniff him? It almost seemed like the dragon was trying to check if he hadn't been hurt. The werewolf scrambled to his feet after the other motioned at the book, grabbing it with shaking hands. He wasn't going to die... Or Haimo just intended to bring him out into the city and kill him here.

Ken couldn't stop the tears rolling down his cheeks as he got on the dragon, fear obvious in his body, in his face and even smell. Once they had landed, the werewolf braced himself for whatever punishment Haimo had in mind. As he was grabbed, a quiet hiccup parted his lips, his head hanging low. "I-I'm sorry..." He whined softly, clenching the book tightly in his hands, as if it provided comfort. The werewolf dared not to even look up, feeling as if he'd destroyed his happiness and betrayed Haimo's trust.

He scowls at this point, the fear grating on his nerves and the tears only making him more agitated at wanting to make things better. "Pet, I don't need you to apologize as much as realize that one such as you far too easily made a target in these parts. It's not just wildlife around these parts. If you go out I need to know where or you need to have someone with you. Being alone out there isn't smart and I doubt you like being alone anyway. Am I wrong?" He asks while tilting Ken's face up by his chin.

Huffing once the other shows he understands and receives an answer to his question, he gently but firmly leads the other back inside the house. Settling the other in a chair, he goes about making tea and sets a cup before the other. "Drink." He gruffly orders before starting to cook and get some food for them both. Everything inside of him is screaming at him to take care of his treasure, make it happy and glow again. The more intelligent part of him knows that he needs to see to his pet's forgotten needs which include warming up, food and maybe fuss a bit more.

When the food is done, a simple fare again of some cooked meat and basic sides, he sits down and watches making sure the other eats first before going after his own. Finishing his own quickly, he then goes over and picks the smaller male up and sets him on his lap while he finishes, arms firmly around the other and chin on top of the soft head of hair.

Ken shook his head at the question, tears still in his eyes. He managed to move his gaze up a bit, silently apologizing anyway. As he was led back to the house, Ken placed the book he'd taken down in the living room before being led into the kitchen and seated on the chair. He felt so guilty... The redhead sniffled softly as he took the cup, his hands still shaking. Was Haimo mad at him? Or did he just genuinely care about him?..

When food was set down in front of him, Ken was hesitant to eat at first. Was there no punishment for what he'd done? After making sure the dragon was indeed waiting for him to eat first, he began putting pieces of meat into his mouth quietly, keeping his eyes on the slowly emptying plate. When Haimo stood up, Ken didn't dare to look up again, surprise rising as he found himself seated in the older male's lap. Quickly moving one hand to brush away the tears, Ken settled against the dragon, adoring how the body felt against his own. While he finished eating, Ken was feeling warm, and the fear had disappeared for the most part.

"I'm really sorry..." He still muttered softly, feeling the need to apologize even after being told he didn't have to. He really felt guilty for going out without leaving any indication of where he was.

Haimo gives a soft sigh at the apology while looking down at the form in his lap. "I know pet. The best way to make up for it, is to not do it again." He lightly pets the soft red hair for a few moments, enjoying the close contact and near intimacy of the moment. Waiting until some of the remaining fear and guilt coming off from the tiny male fades, he then nudges the other off. "Alright, time to clean up and rest a little bit after all that. Perhaps if we both still feel up to it we can go out still for a bit. Otherwise we'll just do so tomorrow."

When his lap is sadly free of the little wolf, he stands up and begins to collect the dishes to start cleaning up after dinner while getting more water going for more tea. Even though nothing really happened, he's feeling a bit tired and in need of a nap. Idly, the thought crosses his mind if the omega would be willing to take one with him but then tosses the thought off to the side. After nearly scaring the little thing to death it's highly unlikely he'd want to nap with what scared him so much the dragon's nose is still burning with the scent of it.

Once clean up is done, he goes to the living room where the fireplace is ready with wood, a box to one side with more in it, but no fire. Leaning down a bit he blows out a small jet of flame and soon a crackling fire is going. That done, and cup in hand, he settles on a small pile of cushions and blankets within close proximity to the fireplace to lounge for a bit and possibly nap for an hour or so once his tea is gone.

Ken felt ashamed, nodding slightly at the dragon's words. He got off the other's lap with a quiet sigh, dissatisfied with having to leave the warmth as well. He helped Haimo clean up, his slim shoulders trembling slightly as he couldn't get the image of the angered dragon out of his mind.

Seeing Haimo walk to the living room, the werewolf hesitated for a little bit before following after. "Can I?" He asked softly, motioning to the space next to the dragon. He wasn't killed, he wasn't even hurt... There was no reason for him to have distrust in the other. He wanted to feel wanted again. The redhead looked up at Haimo, looking almost like a puppy who was begging for its master to forgive. He felt like that, too.

At the timid and puppy-like manner of being asked, Haimo looks at his little wolf blankly as if a bit confused. When the request registers, he tilts his head almost like a cat before shaking his head. No, the wolf cannot sit next to him. Shifting slightly he pats his lap indicating the other can sit there if he wishes to join. Inwardly he's a bit confused over the way the wolf is acting. While he'd been worried and concerned when looking for the other, after all the main predators are active more towards dusk and nighttime, he was never angry or harsh with the wolf.

Tilting his head back slightly, he wonders if the other was able to tell the difference. If not that would explain the fear. Even regular shifters and beings of magic and power would be afraid of what could be mistaken as angry dragon and not just one on edge from being worried. Though few have ever seen an angry dragon and lived to tell about it. "Pet, you do know I am not mad at you don't you?" He asks finally.

Ken felt a short, sharp sting when Haimo shook his head. He really messed up, didn't he? The redhead was about to leave when he saw the dragon patting his lap. Oh... There was no hesitation as he walked towards him, seating himself comfortably on his lap, cuddling up against him. The werewolf closed his eyes for the time being, focusing on the sound of Haimo's heartbeat. He would be fine, he kept repeating to himself. There was no more danger and the other didn't seem to be mad anymore...

"You're... Not?" Ken repeated in confusion, opening his eyes to look up at the other. "But you seemed so angry..." He muttered, moving his head to the place between his neck and shoulder, having found the perfect position. Ken let out a quiet sigh, his eyelashes fluttering closed again. It was weird, he was usually able to read emotions very well, but perhaps the fear really took over him too much for him to realize the other wasn't mad. "I'm glad you're not mad at me... That'd really suck." He added with a light chuckle, nuzzling his head into the older male's skin.

He snorts at the obvious surprise of the other as well as the little comment. "Believe me pet, if I'm ever truly angry you will not mistake it. There is no confusing an angry with one that is merely agitated." He comments in a dry tone. Feeling the nuzzling he rumbles softly, almost purring if such a thing wouldn't seem ridiculous for such a terrifying creature. Wrapping one arm firmly around the curled up form in his lap, he lifts his cup to take a few swallows before setting it back down.

"I'll be getting a list of those that will be able to stay with you during the rut soon. It will most likely be a few children too young to go into rut yet and some pregnant ones with their mates." He states deciding to let the other know he hasn't forgotten about his promise to find companionship for the little wolf while he's off during the rut. That leads to a question that had crossed his mind before. "Have you told me whether wolves go into a heat or mating period pet?"

Ken managed to relax his body entirely against the other, the arm around him just adding to his comfort. His mood dropped the slightest bit at the mention of someone coming to keep him company during the Rut. "Okay..." He muttered quietly, a bit dissatisfied that he would have to spend such a long time without Haimo. He really was enjoying the dragon's company. And... In the back of his mind, he actually had the tiny hope that maybe he would be the one to mate with Haimo, but that hope was just stupid. He was someone new, why would he be picked?

"Yeah, but it only happens once a year. Usually it's somewhere from January to April..." He traced off, keeping his eyes closed as he cuddled up to the other, all fear gone from him after making sure the dragon was indeed not angry at him. "If you're wondering... The same rules apply to omegas." He added, realizing only now what trouble that could cause, especially if he was around Haimo. Although he was submissive, he still needed to relieve the need during that period, and his heat affected even those not in heat at the moment.

He lets out a thoughtful sounds and gives a slight nuzzle to the other to show he's happy with the answer before chuckling at the dissatisfaction he can smell coming from the other still after having been told about having to spend time with others. "Are you unhappy with your possible companions pet? As much as I'd like to use my own bed during my Rut I doubt you'd enjoy my making use of it." Even though he'd be more than happy to spend his rut with his pet, that isn't how he'd prefer their first time together if they should ever have a sexual relationship.

Letting out another soft hum of thought, he wonders if he should give another hint about dragons and their treasure. Or remind the other of what he needs to do if he wants something, then he need merely to ask. If he isn't asked then Haimo will not make the move on his own. Not in this regard. In all things, but especially this one particular thing, it is important that Ken ask.

Ken opened his eyes, pulling his head away a bit to look up at the other. His eyebrows furrowed slightly at the words, the smallest of frowns making its way up to his face. "Why wouldn't I enjoy something like that?" The redhead asked, shifting to sit in a way he would be able to see the dragon's face properly. Haimo made it seem like he was only hesitating because of Ken... And he would find nothing better than to be a dragon's mate - and not just any dragon's, the Alpha's! What could be a greater thing to happen than that?

"I..." He swallowed down a bit nervously, one hand placed on Haimo's chest. "I want to be with you during the Rut." He said, rather firmly, although his voice was still soft. He simply couldn't sound too demanding, it wasn't in his nature at all. The werewolf moved his gaze down to the other's chest, lightly moving his hand up to hold onto his shoulder. Now the question was, would he be allowed what he just asked for?

He lets out a disbelieving huff. "I doubt listening to another having sex but not participating is enjoyable." Not that any would ever deny having the alpha join their coupling if he showed any interest in it. Though he would never do so anyway, especially since a good portion of his clan do not lean toward the male inclination in terms of bed partners. It is admittedly one of the very few faults his clan has.

Wrapped up in his thoughts he doesn't at first realize that his wolf has indeed asked for just what he'd considered moments ago. Blinking, he looks down at the other with a slight frown. "Pet? You do realize what you're asking right? It wouldn't be a mating, just a week of endless sex due to sheer instinct." Unless they mated before the Rut happened. Or they could have an agreement that it will be a test run of compatibility and if Ken thinks he can handle having a mate who goes through Rut before deciding.

"It's a lot better than being pushed away." Ken muttered quietly in response, for now standing his ground. And he would, until he was plain out refused. As Haimo felt the need to explain to him what he was asking for, the werewolf pursed his lips slightly, his decision not faltering for one moment. "I understand that." He said simply, shifting to straddle the other's lap instead of sitting on it so he could face him properly. "Wouldn't it be easier to use me than switch from one to another?" He asked, both wanting to help the Alpha as much as possible and ease his own need of feeling wanted.

He moved one arm around Haimo's neck, gently tracing his fingers over the skin. "It'd mean a lot if you let me." Ken added after a short bit, slowly letting his gaze fall back onto the dragon's eyes, ready to move it away if dissatisfaction was shown.