angels

Kohaku tsubasa

angels

in the clouds far above the human world there lived the dark and light angels both have kings and queens.they try to make peace by having a meeting in the middle of there land called the in between where lights and dark's where could roam.though no one was aloud go that realm but the kings and queen. wars went on for centuries and somehow there was the same number of dark's as lights.

then there was child born a light mother and dark father."what should we do he is nether light or dark he has one white wing and one dark ,blue and green eyes, his hair is blond and black"the light king asked the dark."kill the parents and the child"the dark king said."no we have a son why kill their son it is not the child fault the parents made a mistake"the dark queen said.

so it was that the parents where punished to never see their son.

he was named cloud by his parents.cloud was not aloud to go to either side of his in between realm.the light kings had a son named Skylar he born about the same time cloud was but never heard that no one was aloud to got to the in between realm.

the young boy unknowingly walked into the new realm."hello"Skylar said walking around."what are you doing here"cloud asked coming out of the darkness his blond hair in his eyes."me i am exploring"Skylar said with a slight smile."you cant be here no other people are aloud here but me"cloud said sadly looking down."why"Skylar with his voice cracking."because i am not the same as you"cloud said looking only slightly at him."what do you mean"Skylar asked?cloud stepped all the way into the light then spread out his wings."you are beautiful"Skylar said in awe."i am not i am a freak"cloud said."no you are not and i am going to tell my dad to let you wonder anywhere you want ok"Skylar said."no he will know you came and he will kill me"cloud said in a frightened tone.

the young prince never told his father and he went to see cloud every night for years.finally that one day the young prince dreamed of."cloud oh man why is this so hard"Skylar practiced in the mirror."forget it i will do this in a natural way"Skylar said walking away from the mirror.then he sneak to see cloud."sky"cloud said."yes"Skylar said in a bit of concern."umm you go first"cloud said smiling."cloud i love you"Skylar blurted out then covered his mouth cloud removed his hand."i know and i love you too"cloud said as he kissed him.Skylar's face turned a bright shade of red."you do"Skylar said in shock."i know this is rushing things but can we have a baby"cloud asked?"right now"Skylar said still in shock."yes"cloud said grinning."i guess so"Skylar said with mixed emotions."come inside and lay down on the bed my sweet angel"cloud said as Skylar came inside.he shuts the door."want to take off my clothes"cloud asked?"sure"Skylar whispered and nodded so cloud came over to him.lifting off cloud shirt Skylar could see how rough cloud's life was compared the royal life that he had.he touched all the scars cloud had all over his own chest."i am sorry"Skylar said as he started to cry."hey don't cry this was my fault ok"cloud said holding Skylar's hand over his own heart.cloud started to take off his clothes but he stopped at the shirt as well."ummm you ok cloud"Skylar asked?"no you have no nipple on the right side"cloud said as a tear streamed down his face.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days