Blue Ice and White Lighting

Koschei

Hello! So...This is me just getting back into the swing of things. Its been a while since I've RP on a forum. Join if you want! Just don't be pushy or rude...cause that's not fun.

---------------------------------------------

Lewis gasped softly as hands trailed up his arms, pinning his hands above his head. He wondered if his wrists felt small and thin beneath such large and rough hands. He blinked as his head was nudged to the side, as almost timid kisses trailed along his neck. He scoffed softly, and nudged the much larger man away from him with his leg.

"Please..."Lewis rolled his eyes at him. "I'm not in the mood, and we're at work." He sighed, moving himself free from the larger man and turned his back to him, fixing his posh tie.

Lewis smoothed his suit and fixed his glasses back into place. "Go back to your office...I didn't call you up here to distract me...I still need those reports on my desk by this evening." He said in a firm tone.

Lewis was a willowy man, graceful in all his movements. His chestnut brown hair matched well with his honey brown eyes. As commanding as he was, he didn't mind being under a man when he had the chance...

Clearing his throat, he adjusted his tie abit. "Thank you." He said. "That should be all for now."Lewis reached to pull the blinds up and unlock his door.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Koschei

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days