Noragami部 Aragoto.

Saga

tumblr_n00xatiVSx1qe1i57o1_r2_500.gif

N O R A G A M I.

- Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all.

thread purpose:

- sharing opinions

- possible yaoi couples

- sharing fanart and quotes

- talking about the manga as well

tumblr_nw30zqs9hU1rydwbvo1_500.gif

So I was scrolling around when I saw this coolness.

I never thought about it but isn't it like Yato stroking Yukine?

XD. I just couldn't help it, damn.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• Saga

• STARRK

• MissTheMarianne

Do you read the manga though?

I am 10 or so chapters behind, didn't have much time.

But this season will break a lot of hearts. =/

This anime generally has its heartbreaking moments where it's hard to watch/read but i'm really enjoying both manga and anime.. well i stay up reading manga until late hours -_- good manga just activates my curiosity i can't help it V_V

This season will be epic and shocking!!

Isn't Yato great?!? He's my fav Character in general. He's such a flawless Character and every episode is worth to watch just because of him. Don’t you think he's less cooler in the manga but funnier which makes him extremely cute XD

Who's your fav Character?

I think he is as cool in the manga as the anime managed to make him.

But yeah, the cute side of his is better captivated there; sadly anime adaptation not always display each 'angles'.

Same here though, Yato is my favorite character.

His story is rather heart-wracking. =/

Was it also hard for you to watch it after the first episode? For me it was a struggle to watch the next episode. But ep. 2 has totally changed my mind. None of the characters are quite what they seem at first and it's really rare that i get emotional while watching anime XD And it's also very rare for me that i only hate ONE character in an Anime!

Well well things continue to get worse rather rapidly hah? Guess more sadness is on the way!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm only watching the anime, but... it's still too awesome. What do you think about the latest episodes? They made me shriek and almost cry many times... *shivers*

The whole thing with Bishamon, her and Yato's story is so heart-throbbing ;^; I love Yato's eyes...

And, btw, I heard that after 6th episode it's good to watch OVA 2 from the first season. It's some kind of a summary of what happend in Aragoto till now. I'm going to remind myself waht was in the OVA ^^

• 4 months later...