Dragon's mate (Pigeon x wolf) (18+)

WolfDog12

Mimura hunted down two of the wild boar, they were easy enough to kill when he was in his dragon form. He made up a large pile of branches and kindling before lighting it with his fiery breath. The fire was just inside the cave and Mimura curled up inside in his dragon form to start eating one of the boars raw. "You can cook the other one however you'd like" he said when he heard Loki start to move.

The dragon frowned deeply at the question. "There aren't any dragons on this island... It's just a place that we often stop while we travel... There are females dragons, and I can bring you to meet some if you would like" He finished eating the boar after just a few bites and licked his lips.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Kotorichan

Loki sat up more and moved over to the boar brought back to him. He stared at it for a while as he listened to Mimura explain about there not being any dragons. He frowned at the fact he'd come all this way, been locked up all his life and now he wasn't even going to be able to meet his mate here. This made him hate dragon's just a little more.

Loki inspected the boar as the animal it was trying to learn about it. This wasn't what he imagined it to look like but it was cool none the less. Anyway, he ripped off a big chunk and tried eating it raw. After failing, the feline began to cook it. He'd seen humans cook the meat but never understood why they took the time until now.He let it cook more and more until he thought it was done. It was almost over cooked but it tasted better now.

"If it's a place to stop then where are you going? How can dragons change their forms? Do they mate with their own kind?" Loki was pretty curious at how these irritating creatures worked.

Mimura smiled at all the questions, it was somewhat cute that the boy had so many questions for him. "We do mate with our own kind, it's actually quite rare for a dragon to mate with a human." He used some of the lake water to wash the blood from his mouth and hands. "I don't actually know exactly how we change forms. Different regions have their own legends, and some have tried studying how it's done. All I know is that it's a type of magic, I'm sorry that I can't help much more than that."

The dragon added a couple more sticks to the fire. "I'm just headed back home, I was visiting my older sister to get some spices. I live in a desert so it's hard to find any good seasonings there. There's a village near where I live, it's full of fennec fox-people. They don't believe in dragon mates so you don't need to worry. A few centuries ago I helped them evacuate their old village from a during a flash-flood, ever since then they've treated me as some sort of divine protector" he laughed softly. "It's very sweet"

"If no one else believes in this dragon's mate... thing... then why do I have to mate with one?! I'm also not interested in older women..." Loki looked away quite frustrated. He began wishing that he was a fox and could go live in the village near Mimura's house. Sure he'd have to worship a dragon but at least he'd be free and not forced to mate with one. That village sounded much nicer.

Loki stood up, the bell ringing, and grabbed a long thin stick. He began poking at the fire until his stick caught fire on the end. He held it up in front of his face like a candle and just stared at the tiny flame. Loki was clearly miserable about the entire idea.

"Loki, have you not been listening to me?" Mimura growled softly, he took on his dragon form and curled around the cat and the fire. "You don't have to mate with one of us. If you want to then you can try but it would be difficult. But if you don't want to then you're free to do as you please. You can live with me for awhile, or I can give you some gold and drop you off in a city, or you can move in with the foxes... I'm not telling you to do anything"

He let out a huff and smoke billowed from his nostrils. "I just don't want to leave you here since you might not survive more than a week"

"What's gold?... I just want to stay with you for a while. I don't want to mate with a dragon but I still feel like I have to... Mimura? Could you... teach me to.... I just want to stay with you!" Loki was going to ask to be taught how to survive but he realized now that he didn't want to be alone any more. He huffed proudly but then returned to his somewhat sad state. The cat put the stick that had lost its flame, down and moved closer and nuzzled into Mimura right behind his arm.

Loki didn't ask to be there or say goodnight or anything. Instead, the cat let out a slight purr and closed his eyes before he dozed off. Loki was quite content sleeping against this dragon... but then again, he was a cat so he was just about fine sleeping anywhere.

Mimura lightly nuzzled the boy with the tip of his nose. "Goodnight little one..." He breathed. "You have a long day ahead of you..." He pushed another branch onto the fire before falling asleep, lightly coiling his tail around Loki's body.

The dragon awoke just after dawn. He slowly stretched his wings out and yawned. He was still drowsy and had forgotten about Loki. Without really thinking he rose to his feet, shaking himself slightly to force himself awake.

Loki had a great dream about being free until he found himself being hunted by creatures that wanted to eat hum. He ran as fast as he could but the humans caught him and locked him away again, but this time the creature's that had been chasing him were in there and attacked. Just before Loki got hurt, he woke up tumbling forwards and having the bell ring loudly. "Ow.... hey!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry" Mimura said quickly. "I forgot you were here" the dragon crouched down again and lightly nuzzled the boy. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to wake you..." He gently licked Loki's hair like a cat. "You can go back to sleep if you'd like, I'll go find some food for our breakfast"

Loki couldn't really stay mad so he got up and brushed himself off. He was fully awake for the moment. "I'm gonna take a walk around the cave then back. I should be back before you!" Loki liked mornings, it was just that he was so tired yesterday that he had to sleep in. "I won't go far and I'll avoid any other animal.... unless it's a small bird." Loki just headed to the edge of the cave then.

"Just call my name if anything happens" Mimura called after the boy. He sighed softly and stretched his wings again before stepping out of the cave. He lifted his face to the sun and sniffed the air for a moment before finally walking into forest to search for their breakfast.

Loki ran just around for a bit before he began to follow a butterfly. The feline kept getting distracted and kept going farther and farther out. He forgot where he was suppose to be for hours until finally, Loki remembered he was suppose to return to the cave. Loki tried to get back but was too lost. "Mimura!!" He was growing scared. Loki turned around and around until he heard something.

A large boar broke through the bushes and attacked the cat. It was really upset Loki was there and it lunged. Loki managed to avoid the first attack but wasn't so lucky with the second, which came from behind. The cat was thrown forwards then rammed into. He yelled and hissed clawing and slashing up the creature. Loki fought back and nearly won but the boar pinned him to a tree and slammed into loki, hard.

Mimura had been searching around for some animals to catch. He momentarily froze at the sound of the cat's scream but then took off running towards the voice. If he could see then he would have been able to fly there, but it was far too time consuming without his sight. Instead he just ran in his dragon form, smashing branches and even trees as that were in his way.

When he was close enough to hear the boar's ragged breathing he stopped. Mimura's face was bleeding from where one of his scales had gotten caught on a branch and twisted his flesh, and one of his back claws had be torn out on a rock. The pain only made the dragon seem more terrifying. He let out a blood chilling roar and lunged forward, using the scent and sound of the boar to hunt his prey. He just barely scratched Loki's cheek as he ripped the boar apart. Each of his five claws cut all the way through the animal's flesh leaving the boar in pieces on the floor.

Loki was coughing when the boar was tossed away from him. The cat placed one hand on his cheek where he was cut and looked to see the blood. Just as the feline looked up, Mimura dug his claws into the boar and tore his apart. Loki was slightly scared but he'd seen animals be killed before. He ran over to the dragon and jumped onto him, hugging his leg.

"I'm sorry!!! I got distracted, and then I got lost and I was scared. Then this boar attacked me. I'm so sorry!!" He whimpered and hugged Mimura's leg a little tighter before he finally calmed down and fell off. Adrenaline had made the cat run over but now he was exhausted and sore. Nothing was broken, he was stronger then that, but he was sore.

"It's alright, I'm not mad" Mimura switched to his human form and pulled the boy into a tight hug. "Are you hurt? I'm sorry that I couldn't get here faster." He pulled back and patted Loki's face and body, searching for injury. "You're bleeding, is it deep?" He asked, his hand resting on the other's cheek.

"No, I've only got some scratches and some slight bruising... my back and chest got the worst of it but nothing's broken..." Loki nuzzled his head into Mimura's broad chest. He moved back and felt the other's hands on his cheek. It didn't even hurt much as the dragon ended up rubbing over the cut with his finger. "It's not too bad."

Mimura sighed and scooped Loki up in his arms, holding him as easily has he would hold a child. "Good... That's why I asked you to be careful, animals here are dangerous" He brought out his tail and used it to feel his way towards their campsite. I was able to catch a deer, I had hoped to catch another one but we can just share it and then leave... Does that sound alright?"

"That's fine... Sorry I interrupted your hunt." Loki wrapped his arms around the other's neck to hold on as he was carried back to the site. The cat sat down and wasn't too hungry. He laid down and let Mimura eat his fill first before Loki looked to have some.

Mimura started the fire again and put two of the deer's legs on to cook for the cat. "Will that be enough?" He asked. The dragon could easily eat the entire deer, and then some. But he wanted to make sure that Loki got enough to eat. He could always stop somewhere on their flight and find something else to eat.

"That's fine I don't eat much anyway." Loki rubbed his stomach where he'd been rammed into several times. He was a bit sore but watched the food as it cooked. "Is there a lake or a river near by I can get some water?" Loki didn't just want to run off on his own.

"There is, it's just through the trees that way" Mimura gestured towards the side. "Would you like me to show you? I'm not very good at giving directions" He laughed softly and took a bite of the raw meat from his share of the deer. He chewed slowly, tilting his head to the side as he waited for a reply.

"You can continue eating, I'll make it." Loki hurried off towards the direction he thought he was suppose to go. Luckily it was the right way because he found the lake with ease. The cat drank some water before finding a fish. He waited for a while, instinct being the only thing that kept him focused, and clawed out the fish. It flopped on the land, almost going back into the water but Loki grabbed it and hurried back to the cave.

When he returned, Loki presented the fish to Mimura. "This is for saving me. I don't know if you've had fish before. They're hard to catch if you can't see." Loki then grabbed his food as it was starting to burn and dug in.

Mimura had finished his food by the time Loki had returned and was wiping the blood off his face. "Fish? Oh, thank you" He changed to his human form and smiled. "I haven't had fish for years, it's rare in desert and it really is hard to catch now that I can't see." He laughed softly. "Would you like to have some? I'd been bad about eating the whole thing when you were the one who caught it" He carefully took the fish and smelled it. "Mm... So fresh..."

"Don't worry about me, I don't even think I can finish the food you did give me. That's why I only caught one fish and didn't wait for another. Fish is my favorite but this new meal is good too and I already cooked it!" Loki took his meal and began eating it. He only managed one of the two parts he was given before he was completely full and ready for yet another nap. "If you're still hungry," he yawned, "you can have my piece as well" Loki curled up in the back of the cave and fell asleep.

"Thank you, I guess dragons really do eat a lot..." Mimura sighed. He ate the fish slowly, savouring the flavor, before moving on to the meat Loki didn't want. He frowned slightly as the cat yawned. "Loki? We have to leave soon... Will you be awake in just a few minutes?" He began to clean up their campsite.

• Saga locked this topic