SapphireBlue

Summary: Born into human world again and again to live either upto 27 or 45 or 63 or72 years, protect the realms from colliding then die. This birth he is named Tyson, is looking for the lost bond, what does he do after finding?

Please forgive my grammar. If you like it and if you can comment i will be greatful. plzzz register your thoughts.i will b happy and its valuable. Thankyou so much for spending your time to read this. Thank you.

My Hold

Tyson was sitting on the third branch from top of the tree with one leg swinging and on other he rested his chin. He winced when he know he was so close yet worlds apart from Daniel. The tree branches moved apart for him to have a clear view and even when wind blows, its still. This ache in heart is so sweet and so painful, he looked at that smiling heart, his sweetheart who never knows the existance of Tyson. He heared a drop on the same branch and sensed the realm door closing. "What are you doing here?" amused Archer. His best friend for ages and always instinctively knows about him. They shared a bond. Archer sighed when he realised where his friend is looking. He leaned aginst the tree, elbows crossed.

What are you trying to do T and why do you need me?" asked Archer. No matter how many times born, he have his name always started with T and Archer found its best to call him T otherwise Its like trying to call your friend different names each week. "I know that you know but just to be clear i want to show him to you" Tyson said. "But I dont really know anything. Just that from time to time, in each birth you isolate yourself from everything,the place I cant reach,the feelings i dont understand,the pain I cant explain and the need i cant comprehend" Archer briefed. "I just wished I could be immortal like you and be complete with my missing half" Tyson whispered. "Wait does that mean you love that guy" Archer questioned. " i didnt say that.whether I am male or female he born same gender as me and under influence of 6" Tyson said. "The shouldering kind" observed Archer. "Well to the point, i have wondered why should i" before Tyson could finish Archer in pained tone asked "its happening, isnt it?". He nodded.Tyson soul was found by the creatures from other realms and they are feeding on his soul. He has to stay strong both mind and body but if your soul is trapped by those creatures,gnawing your soul. Well please dont try to imagine. Tyson let his guard down a second and Archer though who never felt pain, felt something that he would never forget and thats saying something. Daniel even inside the safety of building felt something too. Daniel winced and held his head, looked at window by instinct and wanted to comfort some one who was in pain but rejected that thought. Daniel just thought its stupid.Tyson shuddered he said in low voice "you want to know why i accept this pain and save this world. Keep dimension from colliding. There is this person i want to protect, my hold to this earth. Why,even in pieces i would not yield. Rather than be with me and suffer, i will let him live a normal life without worries." Tyson said. "So is he just your friend,?clearly, you are saying that he is your hold, your source of existance" Archer summed up. "He is more than that but dont mates get to live together" Tyson questioned. Archer dont know how to explain it to him "being together with the one you love is one kind of mating but what you do is noble. You want to have him out of harm's way and you do that by staying away.its very hard You love him to the point he is holding you,your reason to live. He is your Strong point and also your weak point " explained Archer but then he realized Tyson wanted Archer to know his weak point as well as his strong point. This kid beautifully did the job of letting him know.

Tyson know he just turned16 last week so things are still beyond his grasp but once 21 he will remember everything and he will know. Archer wondered how this kid is shouldering all this and try to think evenly before judging. For all he know he could just blame someone and resisted the fact. Archer know Tyson's wish would be granted but Tyson won't do it and that's the reason he was chosen in the first place. Archer know its time to move so he fell of,giving some time for Tyson. Tyson looked at Daniel and wanted to look at that pure heart,feel his warmth and hope its ok. He want to look at his sweetheart in the eyes and feel his soul. Sweet heart,right. He grinned. His heart ached." But its the best choice, "untill next time my sweet"He fell but ouch he forget to open the gate and broke his legs. His legs teared the flesh of his thigh. He screamed in pain he is only 16 for Christ's sake. He blacked out. He will open his eyes soon because they mend themselves but he need to keep them in right angle.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireBlue

• Justme

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I loved this quote "being together with the one you love is one kind of mating but what you do is noble. You want to have him out of harm's way"

• 3 weeks later...