My Tainted Love

SapphireBlue

Summary: Adam is final year in college looks like any normal guy but he beleived he had a terrible side and always tried to hide it. His sister understands him and wants him to enjoy life. So she sets up a meeting and yes, the sweet love ride begins.

Warning: may contain intense love scenes.

I still cant believe that my sister Adriana actually succeeded in dragging me with her to her boyfriend's party. Her boyfriend Sam, blonde with gym body has a face that got lot of scars and loads of stories behind it. She is my twin and yes if you give me little makeover I actually look like her. This makeover started when she trusted that her spirit is free one and our dad cant constraint it, which ofcourse he does. You probably cant do something wrong to her.She doesnt even have to beg me to help,I love her and oblige her. Besides I hate myself for certain reason which i will share sooner. Now to present, the wind is good in the face.

I am inside the house and am roaming aimlessly I couldnt strike conversation with anyone. "Seriously, come on Adam it couldnt be that bad. You shouldnt shut yourself. Please have some fun" Adriana walked towards me with concern in eyes. "Easy said" I thought. "I know exactly what to do" she squealed in excitement and I thought "oh shit, this cant be good". I am being dragged by her to a group of guys drinking a light alcohol. She bumped her fists with most of them and some of them introduced themselves. "Where is Tuck" and suddenly she is being spinned and hugged by the most beautiful guy i have ever seen. "Looking for me? Princess" she hugged him and said "never really got to see you and we have been friends for what 10 sweet years". I remember this guy and i was allowed to read almost all the letters they wrote to each other. She specifically hide certain letters and promised when time comes i will get my chance to read. "Adam what's wrong" I spaced out. I got introduced to everyone. There is Chuck,Leo,Sanders,Brenden and yes, the hottest in the pack, Tuck. His hands was warm and i had to resist the urge to his kiss it. "Timeout whats wrong with me? Why am i getting attracted to him for no reason". I excused myself and came out for some air.

Someone tapped from behind and my heart was beating like hell because Tuck is standing real close. I hardly ever blush but i bet my face looked as red as my blood. My knees buckled and before I could give away he asked "Are you alright.You have fever i think. Is that why you are out?" I prayed all the gods I know and don't know that he should never touch my forehead. Thanks to Adriana she is at the door and beckoned me to follow. Sam is smiling at my sister and she stood with him. I am going to meet Tuck's family and she smiled. "Thats great and i am happy for you". I hugged her and fisted Sam.I get that it's time for my makeover. We are inside the room and she removed her wig. We both looked almost same except her breast. We changed clothes. Before going out I stopped her and asked "no one knows about this, right." "Not a soul except Sam of course. " she replied"thats good". Now both me and Sam came out. I am thousand percent sure Adriana and Sam had silent eye conversation.

"Hey man can you drop my girl off at her place" Sam asked and I went rigid "wait...wait what the hell is happening? If i go with him....I dont know" all these are thoughts. I turned and took Adriana inside and asked "why are you doing this? My rational part of mind is numb so please Ria stop this". "Whats wrong Adam. He is a good guy. Its a hitch back home" she is stirring me to tell my mind. Just my luck " I don't know if I can handle the pressure. I.....I" how to tell my sister what i feel. "You like him and afraid it may go to the next stage." She completed. I stared at her. "Wait I didnt say that" I protested. "Dont lie the obvious Ad. Love is blind.you cant choose who you fall in love with whether a boy or girl...love is love" she said and kissed my forehead. "What does love had to do anything with this" i asked. "Wait and see" she flashed a smile and pushed me out. I am so sure he is going to find the voice change so i decided to shutup. I sat in the backseat which surprised him.

"Whats wrong?why isn't he driving you home?"he asked. I imitated Ria's voice as close as possible " My dad had a...like no good agreement with Sam if he drove me late home it wont do any good and Dad stiil don't know its Sam's party". There is silence and it felt super awkward. He striked the conversation "you know I think your brother is cute" and that's it. Good heavens i wasnt in the front seat. My cheeks burned and my whole body ached and i felt like steaming in fire. Hell he didn't even say he like me or anything. If those words had this effect...i don't know what a "i like you" can cause. I need to cool down. I lowered the glass and the wind cool me. He said all of sudden "If you are okay with it, I am going to date your precious brother. Its not requesting permission but i thought you should know. You dint have to reply". After "date your precious brother" I froze and my heart raceraced, both head and heart ached. I gasped for air. I am imagining i chided myself.

We reached my home. I got out and thought "this confused night is over and i am being paranoid. A little night sleep will clear my head." I walked towards stairs and i got spun suddenly and now in his arms. His heartbeat, body warmth, smell of cologene all made me crazy and gave the effects of drug. We got separated and it took all my will power to not pass out and just few more mins and once in I don't care if I collapse near the shoes stand. I am about to push the button but heared my name and to hell with my reflexes, i turned and said "yeah" and clutched my mouth. Wait..is he smiling. He was swift, closed our distance and i am drugged down with his kiss.My first kiss so deep,passionate and hot. I allowed him full access and he is fully using it. I dont think i can stop it and the world started melting away. My head hit the button and ring went on. In the heat he forced me to move back to have support of wall and thats how my head hit it. Dang.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireBlue

• yaoifangirl

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thanks for reading it....i made mistakes so i will delete this and create a new one..i am glad you liked it....:)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It doesn't matter the small mistakes, I liked it anyway. Waiting for next part. :Jumping around: