!!!!Please help me, I can't take this anymore!!!!

tmie

I have spent almost 8 hours now looking for a single title of a yaoi manga I read long ago and I just can't remember. I think I'm reaching the point of entering a mental obsessive behaviour at this point. Please just help me if you know which manga this is:

1. Theme: brother complex, two brothers fell in love with each other.

2. The older brother moved out of the house because he couldn't stand living with his brother anymore, but because of a single call from his mum, he heard his brother voice and couldn't help but went back home.

3. The whole moving out thing was because when he was in highschool his younger brother kissed him (in a cave or sth, out of jealousy--not aware of it himself--when he saw a girl kiss his brother earlier that evening), and he couldn't forget it and develop the feeling. The younger brother got fever during that time and couldn't remember what happened afterwards (I think also something about his brother telling him in the cave to forget)

4. They ended up together, the brother had to go back to Tokyo because he pretty much ignored his work and came back home for this, before leaving I'm pretty sure they kissed inside the train or sth.

I think the title has the word 'kiss' in it but I'm not sure. I really can't take this anymore, I spent 8 hours doing absolutely nothing. I practically dropped my work and study just because I couldn't let it go, if you recognise this manga please tell me the title. somebody please just save me. T_T

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmie

• redfennec

Top Posters In This Topic

You are god, thank you so much. I am weeping tears of joy. I want to thank you in a hundred languages. T_T I have saved me from my misery. ありがとうございます。本当にあなたの助けがなければ私の人生は終わっただろう。 If there is anything I can do for you, please tell me. ; ;