Lamento Anime

chickyhannah

Am i the only one who is really apprehensive about this? Both Togainu no chi and Dramatical Murder got animes and as much as i think the stories are great i just can't watch my favorite couples interact without and romance/smut at all!!!! I can genuinely say that i do NOT want Lamento to become an anime.

On the other hand, Unlike the others though, i'd still watch it because Konoe is a precious cinnamon roll. Also the poet's song would have to be the same. Basically the soundtrack in general.

What do you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lollipopzombie666

• chickyhannah

• Magical Boy

I really liked Togainu no Chi as Anime(maybe cuz I watched the anime before playing the game unlike DMMd which i played first XD) Dramatical Murder on the other hand was just horrible... yeah it was nice to see Clear & Co animated but the animation was very.. cheap, minimalistic? and they fucked with the story... -.- Yeah I was thinking the same as you after I played Lamento I just thought "what no anime?" lolz! The story has so much potential and could be easily made an anime in my opinion. Even without the smut & yaoi, they could just make it shonen-ai instead or could even leave that out tbh. Maybe in near future who knows... :D Still disappointed that Lamento got no anime, but DMMd & Togainu no Chi did .

I would love for Lamento to get an anime. Preferably done by a good animation studio and with a good adaption of the story (Also, preferably with Rai as established love interest, personal preference *coughs*). But even if it was really bad, I would still watch it. It's not like the existence of a bad anime would ruin the game or anything. Maybe the game could get a wider recognition that way. And I would look forward to the new soundtrack, and the new merchandise! I would give a lot to make it reality. Lamento is probably my favourite Nitro+Chiral game, and it's a bit frustrating seeing Dmmd hogging all the attention.