Vol 10 of Sekai ichi hatsukoi (世界一初恋) comes out soon. Expectations? Wants? Hopes?

cteavin

I'm really looking forward to the next instalment. :Playing:

My favourite couple is, of course, Masamune and Onodera. I really, really want the author to have Odera confess his love to Masamune already, but I have a theory: With all the talk about Odera's parents wishes and their expectation he takes over the company, what if the moment Odera confesses his love is the moment he outs his relationship to his parents. I would love that. It would make for an excellent extension of the story.

I'm also hoping for another show down between Yuu and Hatori. Tori should finally trust Chiaki enough to let him take that onsen trip with Yuu and then something happens which makes Tori go check up on them and cause a little rift followed by an extended make up period.

Anyway, that's what I'm hoping for. What directions are you all hoping the stories take?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cteavin

• TakanoKakashi

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great...is there anywhere the vol. 9 to download? basically...do you know where i could get the old ones? yes here are some, but for example i cant find the first part of Takano/Onodera's story on this site. Any help would be greatly welcomed.

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that was meant for you