neko spirit

Kohaku tsubasa

At those words the boy smiled brighter than ever.

't-thank you so much. thank you....you are special t-too.....' he whispered, blushing again before hugging the other tight.

'A-Anyway, lets hunt some souls?', he tried to change the subject before he grew too lustfull of the other.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kohaku tsubasa

• Sai-Miyoshi

• joele543

"ok then do you know how to"aki asked kindly?as he tried to let go but did not want to.finally he forced him self to let go and walked in to another room that was locked."here"aki said handing him a new necklace a jar and a small bag with powder in it.

Taking the neclace curiously the boy kid off got excited. And adventure!!!

'No... eh, please teach me....' he admitted, a bit embarrassed.

"i will teach you"aki said packing the other stuff into a bag.he put the necklace around your neck."when you capture a evil spirit put in the necklace with a spell"aki started teaching."ok remember we are spirits as well so when you catch a evil one you most say this bind to my well come and be my object evil evil come to me and be no more to put it in the necklace"aki said."the dust is used to heal your self from minor wounds there is some other stuff do not use this unless you are to injured and i am not there"aki said showing him a whistle." ok i will do the first one ok then i will watch you do the second one ok"aki said sadly.

________________________________________________________________________________________

• 3 weeks later...

Liqtening in admiration, mai tried to remember every single word the other said. He had decided to help and he wouldnt be a burden. and maybe.... maybe h'd even manage to become special to the other. And so he'd try his best.

'A-Ano, when do we start?' he asked, excited.

"right now"aki said taking him to the deepest part of the woods.all the sudden they could hear a loud roar scream."there is one right now"aki said starting to run over there to the noise.they both stopped seeing a huge evil spirit.

Seeing the monster, mai nearly screamed and really wanted to just run away because he was seriously terrified, yet mnaged to keep quiet and next to the other, crying silently in fear.

'w-what now' he whispered, sniffling.

"i will attack and it put in the necklace"aki said jumping at the monster attacking it with all his might."stay there and dont move ok"aki said getting swatted way smacking in to a tree.he keep going at it each time almost getting sliced but he just moved and tried harder then finally it was time to put n the necklace."mai throw it here"aki said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Following the command, even though he was barely able to move, captured in a state of awe, mai threw the neklace towards the other, excited as to what would happen next.

'You can do it!!!', the boy tried his best cheering on the other, although it was obvious that that wasnt needed.

the magic started working although unknown to Mai the spell forces you to be in the reach of the evil spirit."Mai back away"aki said straining the all the sudden this evil spirit was not about to go back in side slashing aki's right arm instantly dragging it in the necklace as aki fell to the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Screaming in terror, mai backed away, falling down as his legs gave out.

'A-Aki.....', he muttered, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

aki coughed up some blood."crap i want to make it through this one so i can know you better"aki said as if it was his fault he got hurt."i am just glad this is not you"aki said as he turned his head away a bit trying to die.

_________________________________________________________________________________

• 4 weeks later...

Crying, the young spirit ran towards the other, falling to his knees before him.

'Akii!!! hold on, pease, dont leave me alone!!!', he sobbed, before clsing his eyes and gently touching the others chest. His mother had once shown him how to gather his energy and hd said in emergencies he was allowed to use this in order to help someone precious to him. And so Mai did.

After having given the wounded man in front of him as muc energy as he could, praying htat it would save the others life, the boy fell unconcious.

#Kohaku tsubasa

aki half dead he heard mai's voice and saw a bright light in this glow the aki could see the young boy being pulling him back.he opened his eyes quickly and looked over to see mai unconscious."thank you my partner my lover"aki said picking him up gently."i will never make you fight"aki said sadly almost in tears."let us nap"aki said going in his room putting mai on his chest.

Sleeping soundly the boy didnt hear any of that. Yet when he awoke he thought he was in heaven. Cuddling loser to the man he loved, trying not to bblsuh too much at their postition, he sighed happily? thank goodness everything was ok.

aki woke you to look at."thank the heavens you are awake rest my love"aki said but covered his mouth unsure if you heard him the day before.he put is arm around mai cuddling him deeply trying not to smother him.aki started to blush face turning a bright red.he had never had anyone care about him.they called him ever name but the name he was given.so the fact that even though he was harsh toward the boy he cared for his safety.

L-love?!!!!!! When Mai heard the other call him that, he turned tomato red.

'N-ne may i kiss u?, the younger whispered, not daring to think about the answers Why did he ask that in the first place?!! His heart was seriously going mad.

"kiss me umm if you want"aki said studdering badly.he sit up putting mai in his lap.although he did not want that to come out he was relived it came out naturally.aki smiled brightly at mai."mai you are my partner and i do love i will release you"aki said kissing the mark he had made a bright light surrounded them.

Waiting for something to happen, Mai looked at the other, his heart still beating hella fast. As nothing seemedd to change and he didnt quite understand hat was going on he simply leaned forward, closing his eyes, and pressed his lips against the others softly.

aki's eyes widened the light lifted them off the ground."ahhh"screamed a bit unsure what was happening.the light made aki feel warm inside.he pulled mai closer as they felt them self becoming one and that mai was no longer a slave to aki."now aki-sama you must pay the price for enslaving your Koibito(lover)"the great voice boomed.

Hearing the voice just after he had kissed the other, Mai whipered in fear and hid his face in the others chest.

'W-whats going on?!!!', he sniffled, not wanting his lover to get hurt.

he did not listen to you."you will be enslaved by him no that is not a good punishment"the booming voice said.the light put you on the ground.tears covered his whole face as he felt scared for the first time."hmmm"the booming voice thought more on it.aki had never realized that he had hurt you and he felt sorry but could not speak.

Seeing the other cry, mai got angry. Who ever was doing this was hurting the person he loved and he would not tolerate that.

'HEY!!!!! Woever you are, leave Aki alone! I love him and you have no right to punish or whatever him!' he called out as clear as he could, hugging aki tightly. For once he'd try to protect the other.

"mai he enslaved you but you still care for him"the voice boomed.the light lessened and mai could see that it was the spirit king

Seishin king."he still needs to be punished so i will take away aki's voice"seishin said grinning.the light went away and we where set down.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-sobbing mai ran after the light- 'HEY!!! DONT DO THAT!!!' he called, not wanting the other to lose his voice. 'What do i have to do to get it back?!!' he still screamed, hoping there was something.