Chain of Love

GenEve

Hello! everyone this is my first storytelling so please don't laugh at it if something wrong with it.

and if you liked it just tell me and i will cuntinue the story!

and i will do my best!

so gambate boku!! (^___^v)

when Yoru was still on his 5th yrs of age, his father died in some accident and the only one left by his side is her mother. but after a year, his mother told him that his mother will going to get married again and that the guy has a son and its older to him by 4 yrs.

day by day Yoru think about that his mother will forget him and left him alone

Yoru become scared of it and always crying alone.

everyday he pray to god that his mother won't get married and that he won't meet the guy and the son of it too.

a selfish prayer that he always do.

but one day his mother told him that they will be leaving with the guy and his son from today on.

Yoru got frustrated and he locked himself on the altar room, he cry there alone while kneeling and trembling because of his fear for being alone.

then the door got opened and someone came in front of him, gently pathed his head.

Yoru looked up on the kid who pathed him gently. the kid is smiling at him and Yoru feel the warmth of the kid hand.

"don't cry, don't be sad, your not alone anymore." the kid said it with a kind tone.

then the kid reached his hand to grabbed Yoru's hand and gently holding it tightly.

"I'm Shino, from now on we will be together so you wont be alone, so stop crying Yoru." the kid smile at him like an angel, so kind and warm.

Yoru feel that he wont be alone anymore, then he started to smile again.

"if... if you're going to be my big brother then i think its fine." Say Yoru

then after a month they become a brother and Yoru become close to Shino more and more. Yoru's feeling for Shino has growing too like a flower in bloom.

then one day on the summer night in Yoru's 8th birthday. Shino and Yoru go together in some summer festival but because of the crowd Yoru got separated from Shino. he walks and walks until his slipper got broken and his foot got wounded. he kneel down in the side of the tree and he started to trembling, thinking that Shino might not found him and forget him, Yoru started to cry silently. then someone pathed his head gently.

his heart beat got louder he dont know why, he looked up to the guy who pathed him and Yoru grabbed Shino's hand, thightly while his still trembling.

when he looked at Shino's face it has a sad and worried look on it.

then he realise that Shino didn't forget him.

while they walking home holding each others hand thightly, Yoru hear his heart beats loudliness. it won't calm down, it was a new thing for him.

"Yoru, since today is your birthday i will give you an everlasting gift." Shino say to him while walking.

"eh? Shino?" Yoru got confused

"Yoru, its a magic spell that i will only give to you, so don't forget it no matter what. from now on you should not let go of my hand, you should not let me get off of your sight, and you should not let me go. if you don't want to be alone, again and left behinde you should always hold me so i won't be able to run off. okay?" Shino said it while walking and without looking into Yoru's eyes. he said that word.

for Yoru as if its a spell that will conect them forever he holds it dearly to him.

days, months, and years have passed they grew together happily and Yoru become aware to his feeling for Shino, but he won't say a word about it. Shino too, he never talked about that time since then, still Yoru hold that memorie dearly and he believed that Shino too holds it dearly.

time passed by, Yoru is now a first year in high school and Shino are already a college student. their relationship didn't change but Yoru's feeling for Shino only grow and grow.

one day their parent has gone on a trip they were happy family. until they were called by the hospital, their parent got in an accident on they're way home.

its a shock to the both of them, all the happy memories of their family was broken into a pieces in just one second.

after that accident, six month later Shino quit on studying in the university and started working, even thought they have their parent money he told to Yoru that they shouldn't relying on it too much.

then Yoru feel that something on his heart are completely cut off. day by day Shino come home late sometimes it didn't come back and sometimes its smell of an alcohol. he can't ask him anything Yoru feels that he can't reach Shino's heart anymore.

they were together but it feels like they not. Shino completely change and Yoru are worried on the sudden changes.

one day coming home from school Yoru started to make the dinner, when he notice that his brother get home early today. on excitement and happiness he he feel, he rushed on his brother room but when he comes up closer in the room he heard some girls voice moaning in the pleasure it feels. Yoru suddenly stoped and can't even walks ayaw that door.

he heard the voice of his brother too.

suddenly he tremble and for the first time Yoru feel like the memories that he hold dear until now were all shattered into a pieces. tears suddenly came falling down in the floor. slowly he walks away from there with a cold eyes on him, as if he became an empty vessel.

after that Yoru's feelings and trust to his brother suddenly nowhere to be founs on his heart.

and without noticing it Shino keeps on leaving like that.

to be continue...

will they heart can never be across again?

and will Yoru's heart will never be opened again?

thats it for now... i hope atleast its not that a bad story (^___^*)

thank you for reading it!!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GenEve

• Kohaku tsubasa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it is really good a few edits need to be made.pathed is wrong it is petted.you forgot the s on memories only once.nice story though i really liked it. :)