Aged like fine wine but hardly matures like blue cheese.

arcuspluviusincitus

Wow well it has been a while, I am hardly new, far from it but I have been on hiatus for a few months. I am here to reintroduce myself. Well a big howdy to those old and new, the names Aaron it's nice to meet ( and re-meet) you all. Um, to those who I am friends with I'm incredibly sorry for just disappearing, I could at least given other information like my Facebook account or Skype or at least say I was going for a while. To those who are new and just see me rambling like a deranged old turtle on speed, well sorry for the misfortune of clicking this very post to read this drivel. It's nice to meet you none the less and hopefully we'll be friends.

I will depart with giving something special to you all and that is knowledge. This knowledge is neither found in Tarot cards or in astrology and such. This important and vital information of a crude sense is found no where but the internet my friend.

Please if you will reach for your testicles ( sorry to discriminate the opposite sexes or euinachs) Now the reason I ask this is because the lowest hanging testicle is on the opposite side of your most dominant hand.

The more you know~

I'll bid farewell and hope to see you around.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arcuspluviusincitus

• Sai-Miyoshi

• Miro

• Suida

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
LMAO welcome back sweetie XD XD XD and damn u write.... hahahaha ayway, hope ya get used to the new feautres and stay this time ^////^

Oh I'm glad I could entertain haha and thank you, I am glad to be back. Love the name by the way, I'm a tea lover myself with great devotion to Earl Grey.

Oh my sweet Jeebus I missed you xD Although we occasionally talk on Facebook. Oh I practise, Writing is a hobby of mine as evident of my old poetry I have here and that I generally write down anything I want to remember. I'm sure I will

haha as if i could forget ur poetry baka XD XD XD i'm a huge fan remeember? XD but aye, missed ya too :p

Of course, unfortunately I am kinda having a writters block so have to wait for content. Maybe give me a month or so.
Love how your still sending those welcomes, always a plesure. Although we need a place for people who are leaving temporarily and another for those people who are returning. Nice way to stay organised.

Hello Arcus Pluvius Incitus. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hey paul we already met and actually (were) friends here. I would be surprised if you or Jo remembers me, not sure Ash would either. Safe bet is only Sai and Chris remembers me due to the fact I added them on facebook. Well in anycase I am enjoying my time back.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey paul we already met and actually (were) friends here. I would be surprised if you or Jo remembers me, not sure Ash would either. Safe bet is only Sai and Chris remembers me due to the fact I added them on facebook. Well in anycase I am enjoying my time back.

Thanks for the the welcome but I am afraid it's a little late, I will take that as a welcome (back) The reception and response I am getting off people is that they're merely skimming through oblivious to the fact that it is my second coming, returned from the void dank dark dreary abyss known as real life and and again re-entered the virtual one.

Hey

thanks for the welcome, I enjoyed my time spent here before so I am most certain I will do so. :cuteonion41:

• 4 months later...