Bloody Moon (鼠ドル and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

The year is 2018, Earth. After fourteen years of war between the different races, Vampires rose to power after slaughtering the majority of the opposing forces. Humans were quick to join the Vampire's forces because of their hunger for power and in fear of being enslaved or imprisoned like the werewolves were. However, for most humans their new fate wasn't much better - a life working to their fingers bled doing the Vampire's dirty work. The warlocks and witches among the humans got their places in the councils and other important positions of power, loyal only to those with more power than themselves.

Although there was officially a state of peace in all of the lands, there were groups of werewolves, witches and humans that wanted to rebel against the Vampires. In England, there were trouble brewing in the werewolf prisons and among the rebel groups; the time to act was coming. The ever-watching Elves were quietly monitoring the happenings, not wanting to meddle in the business of other races yet seeking peace and tranquility.

Michael Shelor was now alone in this cruel world, his parents and brother slaughtered by the Vampires. He had gotten imprisoned for being a werewolf three years earlier, after having tried to take revenge against the Silver Coven by killing two of their members. To his disdain, he was forced to be their watchdog. He had recently been assigned a new cell mate that would be transferred to the London prison. Michael had vowed to himself that he wouldn't care for him, since the last one had gotten killed as an example by the human wardens. The newcomer was a younger werewolf, Leo Addison, that was bound to get them both in trouble. Although a gentle soul, he had too been imprisoned because of his race and the bad situations his luck and character got him into. Now, here they are, two quite opposite men, imprisoned together by humans and vampires that sees them as beast.

鼠ドル's character:

dragon_age_red_eyes2_9974.jpg

Michael Shelor, 26 years old. Family rooting back in Germany, but is now living an imprisoned life in England. The last name has the meaning "wild", fitting Michael's rough appearance. He has dark brown - almost raven colored - hair which curls around his face, and golden brown eyes. His body is built strong and tall (approximately 185 cm), something valued by the vampires keeping him imprisoned as their "watchdog". Michael is a rather quiet man, preferring to be alone. Although gruffy and cold in his mannerism, he believes in justice more than anything and doing what's right.

Zombie's character:

smiling-muscle-men-tattoos-egodesigns.jpg

Leo Addison, 24. Born in England, where he was imprisoned later in life. His name was given to him by his mother after learning the son would be a werewolf, what she saw as a monster, a beast, an animal. Usually he keeps his hair slicked back, though during the time in prison the hair had grown too long to be kept that way. He's rather tall (~180cm), well built. Leo is a bit too curious for his own good, and thanks to bad luck, always ends up in a wrong place at the wrong time. Otherwise he tends to be affectionate and, as people like to describe, touchy. Leo could also be described as naive and over-trusting, which is exactly what gets him into the wrong companies and situations. He doesn't know how to say no most of the times.

Nausea, confusion, pain. Those three things were the main ones when he was pushed into his new "room". He tripped over his own feet, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. Once, just once, could they at least try to be more gentle? Leo just heard the door closing and soon the only sounds left were his uneven breathing, the occasional drop of blood falling down to the floor, and his new cellmate's breathing.

The man slowly lifted himself up, for now not trying to stand, instead opting to sit down on the cold floor. He looked up, a faint smile stretching out across his face. "Hey there." Leo greeted as he used the back of his hand to wipe off the blood from his mouth. He'd been transfered, again. From what he could understand, this was the infamous London prison. It was built just for werewolves... Each month during full moon, all prisoners would be forced into tiny cells where they could barely move - just for safety. Not theirs, of course.

Leo leaned back against the wall, brushing a hand over his shoulder-length hair. "I'm Leo, by the way." The werewolf introduced himself, smiling as if he hadn't just been kicked around and tossed into a cell of the most protected prison in the continent. He'd gone from prison to prison since he was eighteen - when he first commited a crime... Or, well, helped with it. He would get out of prison for a few months at most and then get back after being caught again. He was so used to this life, there was no other way he could live anymore. Different prisons every time... Although it seemed he would be staying a bit longer this time. He killed one vampire, but was framed with the murder of ten. Somehow he always ended up in the worst situation possible.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• 鼠ドル

The room was dark and dank, fitted with just two beds, a table, two chairs, a toilet and sink. It smelled of earth and the bare stone walls. Sounds of steps and struggling outside made him aware that someone was coming towards his cell. There was a rattle of the keys and the heavy lock opening, then the door swung open. Michael watched the newcomer being dragged in from a corner of his bed. The smell of blood filled his nostrils, making him turn his head away. The other man's greeting surprised him though, inmates were rarely in good spirits (and even less so after being beaten up by the wardens).

"Leo. How fitting" he thought to himself, glancing at his new cell mate from the corner of his eye. After a while of sitting in silence, Michael nodded in return.

"Michael." He wasn't a man of many words; a thinker not a speaker.

Eying the younger man he wondered what the other could've done to earn a spot in the London Prison. Well, he didn't bother asking the question out loud, but he gave a half-smile. "Welcome"

Leo smiled warmly at the man, lightly touching the cut on his lip. "Michael, huh? That's a nice name..." He trailed off, finally getting a clear view of the other in the dim light of the single lightbulb. Michael was clearly older, even from his features he could tell he was used to life's roughness, so to say.

Leo willed himself to stand up, carefully pulling his shirt on to see how bad the bruises were. One place hurt especially bad... "Hey, can you check my back? I don't really feel anything too bad there, but I'm not sure." He requested, cautiously examining his arms while he waited for help. Leo could bet he had a broken rib, but right now he didn't know if anyone would take care of him.

"Say, is there a doctor or something around here?" Leo decided to ask, gently feeling the place he thought the rib had broken. "Or do they just let us rot and die?"

Michael scratched his beard and then rose from the bed.

"They really must hate you, roughing you up this bad" he said, circling the younger man.

With admiration and care he traced the ribs on Leo's back, palpating for swelling and breaks. His usual frown deepened as he felt the unmistakable bump of fractures.

"You have two broken ribs on the right side, but nothing too bad"

After moving in front of the other to examine his face he continued

"And you don't want to go to the doctor here. Trust me."

Sinking back into silence he simply gestured to a bed

"That's your bed. You should rest, and heal"

Leo sighed softly at the comment, letting out a soft hiss as the breaks were touched. "I guess they do hate me, they must be sick of seeing me over and over again." He laughed, grunting softly as he moved too much. The werewolf glanced over his shoulder, looking at Michael with a confused look. "That bad? What does he do, ask for sexual favors instead of taking care of the wounds?" He asked before shaking his head. Leo shrugged and took his shirt, ready to tear it to make some sort of bandages. "Wait... You wouldn't happen to have anything like bandages, would you?" He asked suddenly, hoping to keep his shirt somehow. It would be nice to have clothes in this prison, anyway.

He shrugged his shoulders, one eyebrow rising

"That would be the nicest thing he'd do, though I'd doubt he'd bother to ask"

Taking off his own shirt and starting to rip it, Michael sighed

"You can take mine instead. Wait, let me do it"

Walking over to Leo he arranged the remains of his sweater, waiting for the other to comply.

Quietly he started wrapping the other man's chest, firmly but carefully. He didn't want to think about the feelings that arose in him as his gaze wandered over the bruised skin and lean muscles. It was better to just get it done, he couldn't let the poor "boy" fix himself up - in his opinion Leo didn't look like one that would be able to bandage himself properly. Especially not with two broken ribs.

"Done" he said with a low voice, fastening the improvised bandage "it should be enough"

Leo furrowed his eyebrows looking at Michael with a clearly confused look. "What the hell does he do then?" He asked, opening his mouth to stop the other, but let out a sigh as he was too late. "You're so nice to me, but I doubt I know you. Do I?" He asked with raised eyebrows, raising his arms up to let the other take care of him. Leo groaned softly as the ribs were pushed into place, biting down on his lip rather harshly. He had a high tolerance for pain, but broken bones still hurt like hell. "Thanks, Michael." The man smiled, carefully pressing against the place his ribs had been broken. It definitely hurt less now... "So... Why'd you do that?" Leo asked with a half-smile, slowly going to his bed before pulling his shirt on.

With a huff Michael stretched and then went and flopped onto his own bed.

Wearing a stern look and furrowed brows he turned his head to look at the other

"You ask too many questions, Leo"

Stubbornly he stared up at the ceiling, placing his arms behind his head

"It's better not to know me" he mumbled, then spoke more clearly "what did you do to be sent here anyway?"

Leo frowned, gently ruffling up his hair. "And you give too little answers." He huffed softly, leaning against the wall before pulling his knees to himself, finding the position comfortable. "Me? I killed one vampire, then was framed with murdering ten. It's some bullshit logic, right?" The werewolf laughed, leaning his head against the wall. "You?" He asked casually, appearing a little bit too relaxed in this sort of situation. "Besides, I'd love to know you. We may have to spend some time together, no?"

[ooc: sorry for the delay, had to work ^^;]

Michael half-smiled to himself as he hear Leo's reply. "This kid is going to get me in trouble" he thought.

"Tsk tsk. They really don't like you, do they?" his grin grew wider "I got two of the Silvers, and I would've killed more if they hadn't out numbered me ten-to-one". His frown returned to his strong features as he remembered the event, his red glinting with red as the anger rose within him

"Too bad I won't get out of here in a long time..."

Michael turned his head to the younger wolf, relaxing a little, "You should get ready for tomorrow"

((It's fine, I was busy myself ^^"))

Leo listened quietly, finding a certain sense of excitement and fear building up inside of him when Michael's eyes glowed red. "For tomorrow? What do you mean?" The werewolf asked, raising his eyebrows. "Oh, wait, how long are you supposed to stay here?" He asked, then frowned slightly. "And how long have been here, too?" He added, looking at his cell mate curiously. He himself was sentenced for at least twenty years, as, thankfully, the vampires he'd "killed" were not the high rank ones.

"You'll see," Michael gave him a small grin "we don't get many newcomers here"

He didn't miss the surprised look on Leo's face, and his grin grew wider only to fade again

"I've been here for three years, and I doubt I'd ever get out of here."

He clenched his jaw, hoping the gesture would be unnoticed. It was unlike him to show real emotions to others.

A second later they heard the wardens go through the halls of the prison, yelling "Lights out!" as if they had any choice but sit in the darkness as the lamps were turned off. With his excellent night vision, werewolves like Michael could still see clearly. He stared at the ceiling again.

"I guess it's time to sleep" he murmured, even though he was wide-awake and knew he had a long sleep-less night ahead of him "Good night"

Leo shivered when he heard Michael, already sensing something bad. "That's freaking me out already, I won't even try to hide it." He muttered, slowly laying down on the bed, pulling the thin blanket over him once the lights went out. "Yeah... Good night." Leo sighed out quietly, laying wide awake. He stared at the ceiling, unable to actually fall asleep. He convinced himself it was just the fear of tomorrow rather than fear of falling asleep. In general, Leo was a rather gentle soul - he just didn't know how to pick the right people for himself. This was his first murder... It felt wrong, even if the vampires were evil and unfair. He took someone's life and it would never let him reat. Like that, he only managed to get three hours of sleep, all full of nightmares.

Michael woke up after a two-hour slumber as the guards slammed up the door yelling

"It's time to get up, dogs!"

He stretched and got up quickly, casting a glance at his new cell-mate who seemed to have been haunted by nightmares, a bit sweaty. Leo seemed to awake startled by the sudden noises, "maybe a bit confused" he thought.

"Line up" growled the warden he knew as John, "move it!"

All the inmates (they were 24 in this block) were lined up outside their cells, then marched towards the dining hall in a single, long line. The guards watched them closely as the walked.

"Be on guard" Michael mumbled to Leo, hoping the other wolf would hear it.

Leo woke up abruptly, just as Michael thought. He managed to get on his feet, letting out a soft whine after feeling all of the bruises and broken bones freshly again. After sleeping on that bed, it seemed to get worse. The werewolf just followed Michael, taking careful steps as to not hurt himself any further. One hand was placed over the broken ribs as he walked after the line, trying not to get attention to himself... Which failed. Apparently a guard thought he was hiding something against his chest - the best way for him to find out was, while nearly breaking his wrist, pulling him out of the line where he was held in place by three others. The first one, rather painfully, checked him over again while Leo tried to hold in any pained sounds. No one cared about his broken bones, but everyone seemed disappointed after not finding anything suspicious on him. After being pushed back to the line, Leo could barely breathe. His usual smile was long gone, giving place to a pained frown as he limped after everyone. Hell, this prison was definitely the worst one yet.

Michael watched the scene unfold before his eyes, gritting his teeth

"Idiots" he thought, eyes starting to have a tint of red. Calming himself with a deep breath he continued walking towards the cafeteria "but not my business", the wolf muttered quietly to himself. As much as he hated the wardens and the vampires, he knew he had to keep those feelings in check if he'd ever want to be set free. And that meant trying to ignore the injustices he witnessed and loathed. Shuffling forward in line he grabbed a tray and got the regular plate of something not quite identifiable that they called "breakfast" here, and a cup of coffee. Looking over his shoulder he scanned the room for his cell mate, still needing to make sure Leo wasn't in too much trouble. After all, he couldn't just let the newbie get in trouble the first thing, could he?

Sitting down he waved him over with a lazy gesture to his table, scrutinizing his appearance and how much pain he seemed to be in.

"Are you OK?" he raised an eyebrow in question

Leo found it hard to catch his breath properly while he got his breakfast. Well, if he could even call that a breakfast. The werewolf was smart enough to not complain about it, but his nose still scrunched up. God, he couldn't wait to get out of here and get some real food. After looking around, he noticed Michael motioning for him to come to his table. As he sat down, the man let out a soft groan, carefully pressing a hand against the broken ribs. "Do I look okay?" He muttered, poking at the mass of food. "These guys are nuts." He sighed quietly, bringing the fork to his mouth. While the taste seemed to be somewhat-okay, the smell was horrifying. Leo swallowed the bite, frowning as he wiped his lips. "Are they like this with everyone or am I special?"

(OOC: man I lost everything I wrote ._.)

"Hmph" he grumbled, mostly to himself "You draw way too much attention to yourself"

Michael glanced at the other, chugging down his breakfast and then swallowing it down with a big gulp of coffee. As he looked up again, he noticed Tony, another inmate, approaching. The werewolf was quite small, but strong and compact, and most importantly well-connected. What he lacked in brains he well made up for it in brawns, and it was best to stay away from him if possible. With a half-grin plastered on his lips, Michael spoke up

"Hey Tony, what brings you to this side of the prison?"

As if it was completely obvious, the man grinned and threw out his arms "Can't I say hi to the newbie?"

"You know I don't really care what you do" Michael shrugged and returned to his coffee.

"This is Leo"

Leo scowled, eyes narrowing the slightest bit before he breathed in deeply, then exhaled to calm himself down. "Too much attention to myself... Well, my ribs fuckin' hurt, I'll be sure to remember I'm not supposed to show that." He muttered bitterly, then finished up his breakfast the same way he saw Michael do. He had to get out of here...

Leo took his cup and glanced up when he saw another werewolf getting closer. Tensing up slightly, the man straighted out as much as he could while looking into Tony's eyes. "Hey." He greeted simply, lightly brushing a hand over his hair. He had no idea what to expect from this. Michael had told him to be prepared, but for what? Was there some special ceremonie that newbies had to go through?

Tony seemed to have decided it was best to investigate the newbie and sat down

"Aren't you going to sit with your pack?" Michael gave a lop-sided grin "I'm sure they're getting lonely"

The other scratched his red hair. "They can manage" was all he replied before eating as well

Michael gave Leo a shrug and a look saying "just go with it". He was quite well respected in the London jail (and came from a nice family line), but he couldn't simply push the red-head away because here Tony was in charge. Not that Michael minded, he happily let others take over if it meant being left alone.

"So you have a new pet, Shelor?" Tony teased "He looks more fragile than the last one"

Leo could feel bits of fear mixing with irritation as Tony sat down next to them. Sipping his coffee, the werewolf tossed a careful glance at Michael, squeezing the cup a bit too tightly to seem relaxed. He definitely didn't want to get any more hurt...

And still, being called a pet was frustrating, at the very least. "I'm not a pet." He muttered out quietly, even though there seemed to be a warning tone in his voice. He didn't enjoy picking fights, but like hell he'd let someone compare him to a pet. Maybe Michael was right, maybe he did draw too much attention to himself, but he wanted a fair world, and what better way to make it than by himself? Even if no one stood up for him here, he would feel like he did something right, to get to a better world... He truly believed he could change the world - many people said he was far too naive for thinking that, and many other things.

"A pet?" Michael chuckled, raising an eyebrow "wouldn't humans be more suited for that?"

Tony joined in the laughter, and Michael looked curiously at Leo. Better turn it into a joke, act unphased.

He might be one that enjoys the idea of a "pet", but why shout it out? A pet would be a weakness, he thought.

His gaze lingered on the younger wolfs features, but kept a straight face.

"What would I do with a pet like him, anyway?"

Leo felt annoyance rise inside him when he heard Michael's "joke". He realized it may have been just to please Tony, but it still seemed wrong in his eyes. He was one of the weird ones, the ones who thought everyone should really be equal.

"Why would he even have a pet? Is this how things work here? Do you have a pet?" Leo asked suddenly, turning to the redhead with slightly raised eyebrows. It was a possibility, he supposed. The higher ranked werewolves picking on the weaker ones, forcing them into slavery of some sort. Quite frankly, he would be the perfect target. Especially right now, when his bones had yet to heal.

There was silence for a moment, then loud rumbling laughter

"You're funny, kid" Tony said, hitting Leo over his back with an open hand "Isn't he funny?"

Michael on the other hand shrugged, not close to as amused by the small outbreak of emotions from his cellmate. He knew better than to stick out his chin and instead kept to himself. Getting yourself in trouble in this prison could easily make you wind up dead by either the hands of the wardens or fellow prisoners. Even if it looked like it, Michael didn't care for sucking up to others - in all honesty he cared more about being left alone than what others thought of him. In the end, he'd been there so long and been in so many fights most of the other prisoners let him be. Scratching his scarred left arm, he viewed the others carefully

"C'mon, no need to harrass the newbie Tony"

Leo winced softly, exhaling with a hiss when his back was hit. God, that hurt... The man shut up, teeth clenched as the pain radiated throughout his whole body. At least he didn't get in trouble, for now. Who knew, maybe later he'd end up making a mistake that'd cost him his life or freedom, along with what dignity he'd have left.

Leo glanced at Michael, his hand pressed up against his ribs again. Honestly, he wanted this Tony to go away. He also hoped that there wouldn't be a ceremony for newbies. He'd been in a prison where on the last day they would all organize a fight between the one who's leaving and someone who's left with the most wins. Leo still shuddered slightly when he remembered it all.