[18+] Blood Ran Cold (Private with uke_boy)

vyssini

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uke_boy

• vyssini

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Well.. Your kind.. are there many of you? Your portrayal in movies and books.. garlic, crosses, sunlight.. how much of these are true? Where are you from? How old are you? Do you have to sleep in a coffin? Shall I order you one? If you're gonna stay with me, do I have to change some things? Do you need me to arrange heavy draperies on your room? Oh! Blood. Do you have to take it everyday? Should I arrange something with blood bank or..." *coughs*

He cleared his throat. Philip barely managed to restrain himself with a slightly red cheeks. "I was too hasty. Forgive me." He was bashful when he noticed that he lost himself in excitement. It happened very rarely; the last time was when he first discovered his unnatural obsession with green crystals. He knew he lost the silent-serious aura he had and acted childishly. He could only bit his lower lip as his cheeks burned in shame.

"Hmmm, in order of questions, mm if you count about a thousand of us many, then yes. No, none of those work, but sunlight gives me a seriously bad looking tan, and the only like real way to kill me is to shove something in my heart and cut off my head then burning both pieces. Romania. Mmmm, about 439 years old vampire years, 25 in human. No, I don't. No, please don't, a regular bed is fine. No, everything is fine, and I like the sun, I just can't be out for more than like 6 hours. And the way I drink, in small protions, yes every day is how I drink, but not much every day. If I were to take portions fitting of a 'true vampire', I would only need to feed every month and a half or so. And, if you would like, go ahead, but I normally just find a person and wipe their memory." He smiles, and pats the mans cheek. "It's okay."

• 2 weeks later...

He lowered his head and shyly peeking at the other with what can only be described as extremely bashful expression. He wasn't talkative but he couldn't help but be curious about the vampire. More. He wanted to know more.

• 2 weeks later...

He wanted to grab Jaron's hand and urge him to talk. He wanted to know so bad. But instead, he remained calm, at least on the surface. "If you are dying to share, well.." He tried to be passive and indifferent. "I guess, I could listen?" Inside, he was really excited.

Jarron smiles. "Okay, I'm going to tell you, Philip. I'm very good at reading people, okay? so if there is something you're hiding, or wanting, say and or do it, okay? i really don't mind it. I've seen so much, I'm not really bothered."

He raised his eyebrows. He was used to being flattered and not chided. He was the one who usually praised for his eye for people. But he was interested to hear the vampire's story so he'd let it pass for now. "Yeah." He whisked his hand to gesture the other to proceed to telling his story.