Jump to content

Koisuru Intelligence ♚ TANGE Michi [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 hours ago, Candy Candy said:

Thanks for sharing your wonderful  collection with us.
It seems that the picture of file No. 08135 is mixed up with file No. 08136 in volume 8.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you can fix it, could you please do so?
Thank you in advance for your consideration.

I have no problem, here I leave you the fixed version. 😉

                 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 10
Posted
10 minutes ago, Yumi20lipi said:

I have no problem, here I leave you the fixed version. 😉

                 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                  

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for being prompt!
You are a sincere and kind person ✨

Thank you !!!!!  💕:msn_red_fox_smilies-10:💕

 

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thank you for your quick response.
I appreciate your kindness.

Posted (edited)

@Yumi20lipi ,Thank you so much for sharing!!💕💕

 

Also, it appears that pages from Volumes 5 & 6 are missing.

If anyone has the complete version, could you please share it?

thanks.

Edited by eeeisuke
Posted
20 hours ago, Yumi20lipi said:

Hello, I have the complete collection so I will upload the ones that are missing plus some of the extra books enjoy them . 💓

                30 day limit 

                                   

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                               volume 07 to 10 plus Extra 

    

Thank you very much I really love this series 
Could you please upload volumes 5 & 6 also since they are incomplete 

I really need them, thanks in advance

Posted
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here I leave volume 5 and 6 that you enjoy. 💓

30 day limit :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 10
Posted

 

1 hour ago, Yumi20lipi said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

ここでは、皆さんが楽しんでいる第 5 巻と第 6 巻を残しておきます。💓

30日制限: https:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                 

Wow,thank you very much for your kindness!

I'm glad you shared it with us.

Have a nice day!

 

Posted
7 hours ago, Yumi20lipi said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here I leave volume 5 and 6 that you enjoy. 💓

30 day limit :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                 

Thank you very much

I've been waiting for this so long

You are the best 

  • 5 months later...
Posted
On 9/5/2023 at 11:56 AM, Yumi20lipi said:

Hello, I have the complete collection so I will upload the ones that are missing plus some of the extra books enjoy them . 💓

                30 day limit 

                                   

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                               volume 07 to 10 plus Extra 

    

Could you please reupload vol 5-10+extra? Thank you so much♥

Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2024 at 12:03 AM, wxy992244 said:

Could you please reupload vol 5-10+extra? Thank you so much♥

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by wxy992244
Posted

   spacer.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
enjoy it . 7day limit.:Icecream:

                     

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 18
Posted
18 hours ago, Yumi20lipi said:

   

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
enjoy it . 7day limit.:Icecream:

                     

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thanks a lot. 😍

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 3/4/2024 at 10:54 PM, Yumi20lipi said:

   

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
enjoy it . 7day limit.:Icecream:

                     

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

I don't have vol 7〜10 and extra.

Could you please upload it again?

Thank you.

  • 9 months later...
Posted

Hi, I want to download vol 7-10.

Could you please upload them again?

Your attention is much appreciated!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thank you so much for sharing!

Could you pls re-upload?

Love you♥

Posted

Can all the volumes be reuploaded please T_T I couldn't download any of them in time

Thank you very much!

  • 10 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 9/5/2023 at 11:07 PM, Yumi20lipi said:

I have no problem, here I leave you the fixed version. 😉

                 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

                  

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Could you pls re-upload vol.7~10?

Edited by rariwoo
Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
please consider re-uploading?

:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Can you please reupload vol 05-10+extra.

It seems I'm always too late. x)

On 3/4/2024 at 2:54 PM, Yumi20lipi said:

   

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
enjoy it . 7day limit.:Icecream:

                     

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 

 

Posted

 

Spoiler

200012445649-1p.jpg

Spoiler

Full 12 volumes

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 



 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 16
Posted (edited)

Thank you for the upload!!!:ali_059: 
I'm really looking forward to reading it:Happy-Dancing:

Edited by Mayan_penero

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus