• unlove

• scottinme

• yamilee.123

• violet8919

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i cant view the full movie love love you ... please email me where i can view it full with english sub title thanks

Any news???!!! at this point I'll settle for the raw!!!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The issue isnt getting the subbed version, but the raw I believe. No one can get the movie cause it seems the it wasnt released on DVD and the producers apparently wont be releasing it on DVD anytime soon or ever (based on what I've read online)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

What is d reason for not to be released ? Part 1 had no problem. Also Thailand is pretty open on BL related stuff.

Anyone has any clue about d reason?

• 3 weeks later...
here they set you can buy. I'm thinking about to gadering a fev people to share costs and buy one

• 2 months later...

It's now available for pre-order on eTHAICD to ship on April 1st. So if ordering by wire transfer/messaging makes any of you nervous, eTHAICD has an actual online shop. . .

$35.50 US with free worldwide shipping (and English subtitles for the movie - I don't think the extras are subbed though)

pretty much the same of what i've heard before. the DVD is limited released, by pre-orderonline.

the movie was aired in cinema only, and no DVD released after that. the reason is so as not to encourage/promote piracy of that movie. $35 USD? that's quite a lot after converting to my country's currency...so...no hope for me i guess....:(

• 4 weeks later...

So I just ordered this movie online! I'm so excited!

Now the long wait... :(

wow...that looks cool... Gun is so adorbs.....haha

he was in senior secret love 2: puppy honey...

he's partnered with P'Off in that drama...and there's another eye candy for fans...Krist from Sotus is also in there as one of the characters...

well, the second season of senior secret love was promoted like crazy before it was aired....lot of BTS, teasers, candids...

the first season, i think, also has Gun in it, partnered with Off. it was romance and bromance rolled all into one...you can catch these on Dailymotions....i would recommend the ones uncut (LINE TV),subbed by "DELIGHTFUL"... she/he was so funny/cynical/cryptic/ full of fangirling in the side comments she/he gave...since "delightful" considers P'Off as her/his husband.....

since Kristt is in Senior secret love, Singto (main cast of sotus) is in U-prince the series...he not apart of the main casts....but he's there sometimes in the episodes...

well, happy watching ^^

Finally!

But somehow I feel the kiss btw Nai and Bon is more realistic than the one of main couple.